Liquid Web

Compare Private Cloud Hosting Providers

Research top Private Cloud Hosting Providers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Customer service is fantastic and very very knowledgeable. The security of all your important files stored in the cloud make you at ease and feel safe. Very very secure cloud storage. I would most definitely recommend this service to all my friends. I have peace of mind knowing my documents and pictures are safe. It's very worth the cost. The performance of this service is superior. I've recommended this secure cloud service to all of my friends.

It was everything I expected. Very helpful when I had questions. Helped me with my problems. I had every issue fixed in minutes. I never had an issue with their security. Their security is really good. The rate cost was fair in my opinion. The monthly charges were exactly what I expected. I thought the pricing was very fair. The performance was ok. I would have wanted it to be a bit better, but at the end of the day it worked for me. At least for the time I had it.

This cloud has given me no problems at all so I can't say anything bad about it so I totally recommend it. I feel very safe and secure this club company. I know that my password is awesome and nobody's going to get in. Those cloud services really don't ask for a password. I've tried server Pro and many others that I've had problems with. This the first cloud service I've had no problems with.

The price is a little high but in the words of my mother you get what you pay for and I'm getting awesome cloud service, trust me if I recommend this one hundred percent. It's a little pricey but you know what it's fast, accurate on Park and everything the service should be. I have no stalls and as it doesn't freeze up I don't get one of those would you like to report this signs with OK and continue. I'm okay with it and I've had no problems so far. I've only had it about 2 months.

Good customer service, professional and courteous, able to help with your questions, walkthroughs, file assistance, any problems you are encountering. Security is excellent, have not experienced any problems or breaches, customer service support there to deal with any questions or concerns. I believe the cost is competitive and comparable to other storage systems. A good value for the service received. Compared prices and this package was I believe a good value. Happy with the performance. Have experienced few to no problems or issues that could not be quickly addressed by myself or with the aid of customer service.

Everything was ok on my end to be able to set it up on my own. I only needed it for an impromptu slide feed at work in regards to human resources. It served its purpose just fine and after that I didn't need the service any longer. Starts at 50 bucks a month. That's fine if you need it for a long duration but I didn't. It would've been better to cut price since I needed it for all of maybe 4 days. The service seemed to hold everything in well. It wasn't a lot as much as it's meant for so I was definitely in specs for use.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Liquid Web?

Customer support is very helpful and resolves most issues quickly. I highly recommend customer service for all issues. They are very responsive! The security is unlike most other cloud sites. Your info is highly regarded and kept safe so no worries about hacking or your info being publicly shared. The cost is average. But for the overall experience and what they offer, it is worth the money you pay for. Highly recommend. Good service. The performance is great. The interface is sublime and everything is at your fingertips. No waiting around. Things work quickly and without rest.

My experience with the company's security has only been positive, and it made me feel confident in the company. I would recommend them. The cost was steep but I really cannot complain because you get what you pay for with this company. If I had to do it all over, I would still go with this company. The performance of their products have all been top notch.

The customer support could have been better, but I was happy with them. They worked as quickly as they could and were helpful when it came to any problems that I had. Some solutions I felt like could have been easier, but what they gave me worked out in the end regardless. The security was excellent. They seemed to provide as much security as they could. I never had to worry about my stored information being compromised, and I felt as though I could save anything to the cloud without a care. I could not be happier with the security.

The cost, I feel, was not super amazing. I feel like it was adequate for what they provided, if not a little higher priced than it could have been. Regardless, it was satisfactory and didn't feel like it was super overpriced or anything like that. Just satisfactory. There were a couple times when I had problems saving to the cloud, but customer service helped with that. Overall, I was happy with it but felt like it could have been made a little bit easier. The layout wasn't perfect, but then again, it rarely is. I was much happier with the performance than I have been with some other cloud services.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Liquid Web is a 15-year-old hosting company. The company is privately held and operates four data centers in the U.S.

• Heroic Support: Liquid Web provides 24-hour support and lists the wait times for a support technician on the company website.
  • Storm management console: Liquid Web provides its own management tool. The tool can be used to manage instances and resources.
  • Pricing by the day: The Liquid Web website offers an interesting tool to obtain pricing by the day, rather than the typical monthly pricing. The pricing tool allows consumers to try different scenarios and view how the price changes.
  • Tutorials: There are many helpful tutorials on the company's website covering topics such as cPanel, FTP and DNS.
  • Tier-1 premium bandwidth: Liquid Web uses premium Tier-1 bandwidth providers to ensure fast connection to the global Internet. This includes direct connectivity to several major networks.
  • Best for Small business owners can outsource their own data center and have flexibility in pricing.

Compare Private Cloud Hosting Providers