3.52/5
Based on 31 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

KaBloom.com, Ltd

KaBloom is an innovative floral company that prides itself on offering sustainably grown farm-fresh flowers and superior-quality plants at great value, and excellent service to customers. You can find our carefully curated handcrafted bouquets and plant collection at any of our retail locations, on our website, as well as through third-party partnerships with companies such as Amazon, Target, and Peapod.

What sets KaBloom apart is our fresh take on how we ship our flowers. Thanks to our patented Bloom2O technology, bouquets requiring more hydration are sealed in 12 oz. of water to ensure they arrive healthy and beautiful upon delivery. We are the only company using this technology, delivering over 20 million superior quality floral arrangements to delighted customers nationwide.

View More View More

67 KaBloom.com, Ltd Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 1, 2018

I have had success with them KaBloom. Sometimes if you go into places that are kinda remote or don’t have anybody that’s a good local florist, I will use KaBloom. I’ve never had any disasters on the other end unless the people who were getting the flowers didn't say, "Oh, they’re awful," or whatever. I use them once a year and ordering is pretty easy. I like to shop local whenever possible. So, on their website, if you put in the ZIP code where it’s going just say, "We’re gonna be using a local florist." it makes me feel better if I know that the little guys get a piece of my money instead of a big company.

Original review: May 17, 2018

My partner Donna got Roses send by her son and daughter in law for Mother's Day. They came UPS. When the package was opened it was obvious they were not in a temperature controlled environment and they were certainly not in any water. The roses were secured in the package with a really heavy gauge cable tie which was quite difficult to cut and undo. The order was placed May 3rd. I looked at the roses today, they never opened up and the petals turned brown. These flowers were obviously mishandled. I suspect that you can't send flowers in a UPS truck where the temperature may exceed 90 degrees F. Go with a local florist where you want the flowers delivered.

John,

We are so incredibly sorry to hear that your arrangement arrived in such poor condition. This is unacceptable! We do have a 7-day freshness guarantee and would be more than happy to send you a replacement order and provide compensation for this inconvenience.

Please reach out to us at customerservice@kabloomcorp.com, and provide your order number to us and we can make this right!

KaBloom Customer Service Team

Get expert buying tips about Flower Delivery delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 13, 2018

My daughter ordered sent me flowers for Mother's Day, they were ordered on May 8th, received May 10th around 4 p.m. When received the box stated they were encased in water. No water, stems were shriveled and dry, some of the leaves were brown. The truck that delivered them was not a refrigerated truck and the box was extremely hot. Very disappointed!!! My daughter-in-law also received the same type of tulips and stated her's were the same.

Pat,

KaBloom Customer Service Team

Original review: May 8, 2018

KaBloom is a good company to work with. I like using them for the convenience and I purchase about 5 times. I order flowers for Mother's day, Valentine's, and general occasions for my wife. The online ordering process is real simple and the overall selections offered are excellent. One time, I had to give some complaint and they were really kind about taking care of it. Other than that, the quality of the products is good and I tell others to go ahead when they ask about KaBloom.

Hi Richard!

Thank you so much for the kind words! We sincerely appreciate it! We hope that we can be of service to you in the future! Take Care,

KaBloom Customer Care Team

Original review: April 29, 2018

Ordering flowers at KaBloom was easy, but they sent the wrong thing, so I was disappointed. Moreover, there were some issues with the refund. I contacted them and they said something about giving me credit, but I said I wanted them to send the flowers. And when they finally did, they still weren't the right one. Overall, I was just disappointed with the service.

Hi Nicole,

We are so sorry to hear that we had a few issues with your order. We always try to do right by our customers and make sure that they receive exactly what they ordered! If this is not the case, we would be more than happy to send you exactly what you ordered again, free of charge. If we were unable to do this, and you ordered directly from KaBloom.com, we would be more than happy to get you your money back!

Please reach out to our customer service team directly and we would love to assist you!

KaBloom Team

How do I know I can trust these reviews about KaBloom.com?

Original review: April 24, 2018

I use KaBloom because I can access them online. It was very easy to look at their stuff and everything has always worked out really well for me. The person I sent it to sent me a picture and the final product was very nice.

Hi Sarah!

We are so thrilled to hear that you've enjoyed all your experiences with KaBloom! We hope that we can be of service again in the future!!

KaBloom Customer Care Team

Original review: April 20, 2018

I've ordered from KaBloom more than once and on the first time, they delivered on the wrong date but they mitigated that. It was hard to get ahold of their customer service and I had to reach out to them on social media. They used to have free shipping, but they no longer do it now. Navigating the site and ordering online is fine and the quality of the arrangements were great, although the cost has gone up.

Emily,

We are so sorry to hear that you had these experiences with KaBloom. We'd love to hear more about this and see what we can to not only make this right, but help prevent this from happening in the future! Please reach out to our customer service department with a brief explanation at customerservice@kabloomcorp.com, or call us at 1-800-KABLOOM (1-800-522-5666)

KaBloom Customer Care Team

Original review: April 1, 2018

I would recommend KaBloom over the standard 1-800-Flowers or Teleflora. I bought a "get well" arrangement from them since theirs was organically grown, something that was important to the person I was giving it to. I went online and picking the flowers and placing my order were very easy. The recipient was very pleased with the arrangement and also told me that it was high quality. It was what I expected for the price I paid.

Hi Christine!

We love to hear this and we appreciate your business! We hope we can be of service again in the future!

KaBloom Customer Care Team

Original review: March 25, 2018

I was looking for a specific type of bouquet, like a rainbow one, and I saw that KaBloom offered it. Ordering online was simple. It was self-explanatory and really user-friendly. However, my bouquet did not last very long compared to others that I've ordered. In about two days, the flowers were dead.

Hi Jonathan,

While we are thrilled to hear about you enjoying your experience, we are so sorry to hear that your bouquet did not last! We do have a 7-day freshness guarantee and would be more than happy to replace this for you, free of charge since it did not meet it! If you can, please reach out to us at customerservice@kabloomcorp.com, provide your order number and we can replace ASAP!

KaBloom Customer Care Team

Original review: March 14, 2018

I searched for customer satisfaction from various online florists and KaBloom ranked highly. And one of the things that swayed me towards KaBloom from the reviews I read was that you actually end up getting what you saw online. I placed the order and got a confirmation back. I wrote to the customer service about how the flowers were going to get there and if they were ordered but I didn’t receive any response. I wrote three times, gave up and just hoped for the best. It took one day for the order and four days for delivery.

I ended up getting a “thank you” from the person I sent it to across the country, so I knew that they got there. I assume the product was fine even though I didn’t see the product or the service. Although the service was clearly lacking so I probably wouldn’t use KaBloom again. Their website looked like some fly-by-night operation, where there was really nobody standing behind and I just took the chance. There wasn’t any kind of communication of some important aspects of my purchase particularly with getting the status of the order and getting responses back from their customer service. The only way to contact them was through a little web form like the “Contact Us”.

Anthony,

We are so sorry that you had this experience with KaBloom. While we did respond to you multiple times via your hotmail.com email, it would appear you never saw our responses. We pride ourselves on our customer service and we apologize that you felt like you were left out of this! While we do have our Contact us form on our website, we also have our customer service email listed multiple times on our website! We hope that we can make this right in the future and figure out why our emails are not getting to your inbox!

KaBloom Customer Care Team

Original review: March 12, 2018

A friend was recovering from surgery. I looked at the Maylands, FTD, 1800-Flowers, and I did a Google search and KaBloom came up. I’d never heard of them, but they were the best price for what seemed like a very nice, quality product. This is the first time I ordered from KaBloom. Ordering online was very easy. I just said how much I wanted to spend, the color, and I wanted something simple, and that’s what came up. I didn’t really put a ton of thought into it. I’m one of those consumers who’s price-sensitive, so for me, that’s a driving factor.

My friend texted me a picture of the flowers and they looked very nice. I was very happy. She was very happy with the flowers as well and she said that they were very pretty. I don’t order flowers a lot. I’ve done it two or three times and I don’t remember who it was with but I remember one time, it was delivered as something not at all the quality that I expected based on the picture online, and so I was very happy with this experience. I recommended KaBloom to the friend who I gave the flowers to. I told her if she ever needs to order flowers, go with KaBloom because I was very impressed with the quality of it for the price.

Hi Lucinda,

We're so thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience at KaBloom! We love to hear from our customers and we love when we hear that we've hit your expectations! We hope that we can be of service again in the future! Should you have any questions or concerns regarding flowers, flower types, arrangements, etc., feel free to reach out to one of our design members via our customer service contact information!

KaBloom Customer Care Team

Original review: March 3, 2018

Back in November, I was looking for more contemporary arrangements. I looked at a few different companies and KaBloom seemed to have the best modern options. I did it all online and it took 10 minutes. Moreover, their cost was in line with similar online floral companies. Their differentiating option was the more contemporary options that were there. I ordered orange flowers a day or two before the recipient's 40th birthday and they arrived on her birthday. She liked them. I'd tell friends that if they are looking for something that is not daisies and other important flowers, KaBloom would be a good option. Overall, it was a good experience and I would order from them again.

Hi Jodi!

We're so glad to hear that had such a wonderful experience with our fun and contemporary arrangements! We're thrilled to learn that our customers love not only our traditional arrangements, but our fun orange, rainbow, etc. arrangements! We hope that we can be of service again in the future!!

KaBloom Customer Care Team

Original review: Feb. 27, 2018

Navigating through KaBloom's website is fine and their prices are generally reasonable and excellent. I tell others they're good value. However, I used them to send flowers for Valentine's Day last year and the flowers were not great. Aside from arriving late, they were dead-looking. I reached out to KaBloom and it ended up working out in the end, but they were surprisingly unhelpful. They were fine when I used them prior to that experience.

Jonathan,

We are so sorry that you had this experience with KaBloom last year on Valentine's Day. We do our best to make sure our products are shipped in a timely fashion and arrive healthy, but sometimes, our third party shipping methods don't always allow for this. We again, are so sorry about this and we appreciate your feedback. We hope that we can be of service soon and restore your faith in KaBloom!

KaBloom Customer Care Team

Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

I sent flowers through KaBloom. I ordered them online and navigating through their website was easy. The pricing they had was fine and they had an excellent flower selection. I usually do not use them because any flower delivery service is expensive and it was easier to deliver them yourself. The flowers sent was a corporate gift as a thank you. Overall, the service was fine but because it was a gift, I would have appreciated some kind of follow-up notification that things had gone through since I sent it to someone who is quite busy. I didn’t know if they got the flowers and appreciated them and then didn’t follow up about it or if something went terribly wrong and the flowers weren’t delivered at all. I received no confirmation e-mail about anything. Otherwise, the flowers seemed pretty.

Anna,

We appreciate your feedback! We would be more than happy to submit your confirmation email again! Can you please reach out to us via our email: customerservice@kabloomcorp.com, and we can research your order and get you all the detailed receipts you need for this purchase!

KaBloom Customer Care Team

Original review: Feb. 14, 2018

The was pretty ridiculous!!!! I was delivered dead rose in a vase that wouldn't even hold them! The night before Valentine's Day. Please do not order. Spent $70 for dead roses without a sufficient vase to even hold them up.

Whitney,

We are so incredibly sorry to hear that your roses arrived in such poor condition. This is unacceptable! We do have a 7-day freshness guarantee and would be more than happy to send you a replacement order and provide compensation for this inconvenience.

KaBloom Customer Service Team

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

There was a get-together, my girlfriend’s party, and I was looking to get the centerpieces done so I was looking for orchids to put in the vases. One of my friends suggested that I go online on KaBloom and order it. It didn't say how much stems came in one vase so I was trying to figure it out and how much it would cost. It was getting too close to the event so I assumed that three would be enough. But when I called customer service and got a hold of somebody, I was told I was running short of it. They offered to put some extra in it and that was really sweet of them. When I set the flowers on the centerpieces, everybody loved it, almost 200 of them. The quality was really good. The flowers were really nice, bloomed out, and fresh so I loved it. I'd tell others to head to KaBloom. It's easier as it's online and it's convenient too.

Hi Sagar,

We are so thrilled that we were able to make your day even more special! We hope that we can be of service in the future!

KaBloom Customer Care Team

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

I read the reviews online and KaBloom seemed reasonably priced and I liked their arrangement. I looked at the different categories and they had nice pictures which I hope were very good representations of the product that was delivered. I got a thank you bouquet from them and it came with a vase and flowers. But I don't know if there are controls that need to be tightened. And I can't say this is directly related, but within two weeks after my purchase, my credit card was compromised. That's my only hesitation and otherwise, I was very satisfied. Also, the person who received the flowers seemed to be very pleased with them. I didn't get to see the arrangement but she said, "Thank you for the lovely arrangement."

Annette,

We are so sorry to hear that your card was compromised after using our website. We do have secure servers in place for this not to happen and from all of us here at KaBloom, we are so incredibly sorry that this happened!

Please feel free to reach out to us at customerservice@kabloomcorp.com, should you have any additional questions or concerns!

KaBloom Customer Care Team

Original review: Dec. 26, 2017

Left previous provider for non-delivery and sub par floral arrangements and when I tried KaBloom, wrote them to ask them to confirm my order, which they had not done at that time. They responded and confirmed the order which was made more than week prior to requested delivery date. I have called, left messages and sent emails detailing the order number and my displeasure that my order was not delivered. This was to have been a Christmas gift for a family member, now not only do they not have the bouquet, but I'm embarrassed and will need to arrange for another gift.

Hi Mary,

We are so incredibly sorry about the issues you experienced with KaBloom. We apologize for not being readily available over the holiday weekend.

We have processed a full refund and a expedited a reshipment to your recipient for delivery on the 28th.

Again, we are so incredibly sorry about this. We do have an agreement with UPS and when they do not follow this, we absolutely report it to them in order to make them aware and for it not to happen again in the future.

If you'd like to discuss further please respond to our email and we can absolutely discuss more details!

KaBloom Customer Care Team

Original review: Nov. 26, 2017

I liked KaBloom's bouquets better than other companies. I was buying for my mom and they had nicer bouquets so I went with them. It was fairly easy ordering online. I got a picture of the arrangement and the finished product was nice. I haven't seen it in person but my mom always had these flowers.

Hi Adam,

We're so happy to hear that you had an easy time ordering from KaBloom! We want to take the hassle away from our customers and make it as easy and enjoyable as possible! We hope that we can hit these expectations for you next time!!

KaBloom Customer Care Team

Original review: Nov. 24, 2017

Ordering online from KaBloom was easy and compared to other flower delivery services, they seemed to be the most efficient. Their customer service has done a good job as they were very prompt with all their emails. While the flowers were just for my own personal use, my experience with them was great.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

I love KaBloom. I purchase from them at least twice a year and it’s very, very easy to navigate through the ordering process. I highly recommend them.

Hi William,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We greatly appreciate it! We are so thrilled that we are able to help you every year! We hope that we can be of assistance in the future!!

KaBloom Customer Care Team

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

I ordered a bouquet from KaBloom.com for my mother’s birthday. The process was pretty straightforward and the bouquet arrived on time. I was satisfied with the delivered product. Everything worked out as expected and it was all good.

Hi Phillip,

We're so glad that we could help send some flowers to your Mom for her birthday! We hope that we can help send more smiles her way soon!

Thank you for the feedback!

KaBloom Customer Service

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

I purchase flowers from KaBloom twice a year for a birthday or an anniversary. It is easy to find stuff and order from them, and their website is pretty good and fairly easy to navigate. Their customer service reps have been very friendly, and when I was talking to them, they knew what I was asking for. I called them once because I saw a different price on KaBloom versus a different site, and they gave me a little cheaper price. I only saw pictures of the flower arrangements after they were delivered, and they were close to what I saw on the picture. I'm satisfied and I’d recommend KaBloom.

Vipul,

We are so thrilled that our customers service reps were able to get you great pricing and service! We pride ourselves on our customer care team and we love to hear this kind of feedback! We hope that we can be of service again in the future!

KaBloom Customer Service Team

Original review: Sept. 30, 2017

I placed two orders on KaBloom for my girlfriend. One was for her birthday and the other one was on Valentine’s Day. Their prices were fair, especially that I reordered the second one in a rush but it was filled and delivered on the same day. I was happy with that. Plus, the flowers were nice and I really liked them. Getting flowers online is not cheap but definitely worth it. It saved me a lot of time that I don’t need to worry about where I should get them.

Also, I know there’s a flower store in my office building, but I cannot just pick anything from there because I was blind. With Kabloom, it's like I was in a store and I could tell their reps what kind of flowers my girlfriend and I will like then they'll help me make the decision. I’m not an artist and I trust and believe they’re professional to help me take whatever they believe is correct. If they give me a couple of options and any combination of the flowers, that will be perfect for me. Overall, KaBloom is a great service.

Jiawen,

We are so thrilled that our KaBloom team was able to help with your order! We love to help our customers and that is what we are here for! We hope that in the future we can be of service again! Sending love and smiles your way!

KaBloom Customer Care Team

Original review: Sept. 25, 2017

KaBloom was the first available company on the internet and I purchase from them maybe twice a year, usually for my wife's birthday and for an anniversary. Online ordering was a simple process and the website was easy to navigate. They had a pretty good selection and I was pleased with what I saw. The quality of the products that I received was fine and the cost is average. The last time I ordered flowers, they were orchids and they were for my wife's birthday. I talked to a rep on the customer support team when one of the orders that I put down this year had a delay on the delivery. The rep said that the orchids they had received didn’t have good quality, so they had to wait until they got the new arrivals for another two days or so. I think I needed them for March the 5th, but they probably arrived on the 8th. They were not bad, but the delay got me in trouble. I just want KaBloom to get me my flowers on time.

Carlos,

We appreciate your feedback greatly! We are so sorry that we were unable to get you your bouquet on time. We do our best to make sure that what we are sending, is like you said, in good quality! If you could, please send us an email with your order number and a brief description and we will do everything we can to make this right again! Our email is: customerservice@kabloomcorp.com.

KaBloom Customer Care Team

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

The place where I usually get my flowers wasn’t doing same day delivery so I decided to use another place. I looked online and saw KaBloom, and I tried them. The online ordering experience was easy. I purchased roses for my mom for Valentine’s Day. I paid extra for same day delivery, so I expected the flowers to show up on the same day that I ordered them. I called KaBloom three times and I specifically said that the flowers needed to be here the same day. They assured me of this and yet my mother never received the roses until two days after. So, I called KaBloom and they said that they’ll refund everything, even the extra fee that I paid for same day delivery. I loved the flowers in their selection and I liked the roses that they finally delivered, which were really nice, but I didn’t like the customer service which was not so good. I kept getting three different answers for my questions. I will never order from them again.

Jamie,

We are so sorry that we were unable to get you same-day flowers for your Mom. You are absolutely right, if we were unable to do this we should have let you know right away. We do our best to make sure our orders are fulfilled in an accurate and operationally sound way, but it looks like in this case, we were unable to do so. We apologize sincerely for the inconvenience and we would love to make this right. If you could, please reach out to us at customerservice@kabloomcorp.com, and we can certainly offer you a credit voucher for a future purchase with us! We hope to hear from you soon!

KaBloom Customer Care Team

Original review: Sept. 5, 2017

KaBloom is just two-minutes away from my house and so my wife and I get flowers from them probably once a month and sometimes for special occasions. I buy roses every once in a while. They have good a selection and their reps were excellent to interact with. Buying flowers from them is pretty simple and I’ve enjoyed the experience.

KaBloom.com, Ltd response

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! At KaBloom we are always working to better our customers experience and we greatly value this feedback.

KaBloom Customer Relations

Original review: Sept. 1, 2017

My children had sent me roses for my birthday. They arrived dry (site says they arrive in water), tips and sides of petals were beige brown, molded bud fell off, every leaf fell off, most of the cut stems were blackened or blackening.

Catherine,

We are so sorry that your gift arrived this way! We do have a 7-day freshness guarantee and with that being said, we'd love to replace the flowers, free of charge, for this inconvenience.

Please reach out to us at customerservice@kabloomcorp.com, provide a brief description and we'd love to see how soon we can get you a brand new bouquet!

Caitlin - KaBloom Customer Care Team

customerservice@kabloomcorp.com

Original review: Aug. 24, 2017

I used KaBloom for the first time this week - and for a really important event (someone lost their mother after a long health struggle). My husband and I looked carefully at what company to use, what flowers to choose, and made sure that they would arrive on the day that it NEEDED to arrive. The flowers never arrived. I just called customer service just now, and the lady I spoke with was completely unapologetic and blamed me for placing the order too late the night before. I tried to explain that with the myriad of companies out there, when I am told by a website that it can be delivered on a certain day (and, additionally, that I'm charged extra to have them sent that quickly), that I am going to believe the company. I was looking straight at my receipt that came FROM KaBloom themselves that said that my flowers would be delivered on August 23rd, and it is now August 24th.

It was an astonishing phone call. She apparently couldn't see my receipt, even though her company sent it. I had to explain to her everything that was on the receipt and had to explain several times that the KaBloom receipt said it would be delivered on a certain day. She then blamed the tech team. Additionally, she then said that it clearly states that if the flowers aren't ordered by 3 pm regardless of time zone, then they won't get there the next day. So, with her on the phone, I even tried to go through the order process again and there is NOWHERE in the process that states this. All in all, I'm horribly disappointed that the flowers didn't arrive when promised. I'm even MORE horribly disappointed that the customer service was so unapologetic, so unknowledgeable, and really really rude and kept blaming me!

Sarah,

I am so sorry to hear that you had this experience with KaBloom. We pride ourselves on being clear and concise on our website and we are so sorry that we were unable to send flowers to your recipient on the day that you selected.

We have refunded your order completely and would be more than happy to send you a credit voucher for future use, should you like! Please reach out to us at customerservice@kabloomcorp.com, and we'd be more than happy to send you that voucher!

We appreciate your feedback and we are working on making the necessary changes on our website to make our ordering process clear and understandable.

Again, we are so sorry that that happened and first and foremost, we recognize that this is unacceptable and we want to make this right.

KaBloom Customer Service Team

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

On Valentine’s Day, I purchased a deal that KaBloom had on red roses. I already purchased about two times from them. Their selections were great and ordering online was pretty straightforward. I was able to purchase everything with no difficulty. I know that they were pretty stacked for Valentine's Day but I feel it could have been handled differently because they weren’t able to deliver the flowers on time. They ended up calling me back at close to 8 o'clock at night, saying that they were going to take them. Then, it was already almost 10 o'clock and they haven't stopped by. I feel that the communication and the delivery should have coordinated a little better on such a special day. That would be the only bad part of it.

They were pretty professional, though. They handled it pretty well, as far as trying to help me out and trying to keep me happy. They ended up calling me back and saying that they can send flowers the next day for free which was great. The flower arrangement was pretty nice. I know they have good quality that's why I chose them. Overall, it was a great experience.

KaBloom Customer Relations

KaBloom.com expert review by ConsumerAffairs

KaBloom is a floral delivery company based in Massachusetts, with franchise store locations throughout the United States. and an online store, KaBloom.com. Established in 1998, KaBloom offers contemporary and traditional floral arrangements, bouquets and gifts. KaBloom partners with floral farmers around the world to provide freshly cut, seasonal varieties with a week-long freshness guarantee.

• Guaranteed for a week: KaBloom guarantees their flowers will remain fresh for at least seven days after they are delivered, and they offer to replace any bouquets that don’t last. Simply call or email customer service and they will send a replacement.

• Same day delivery option: For those times when your floral gesture can’t wait, KaBloom offers a same day delivery option on a select portion of their products. Choose from themed bouquets and arrangements at their alternate site, http://kabloomtoday.com, for a quick delivery when it matters.

• Support sustainable flower farming: KaBloom’s Sustainable Floral Fund is an independent, non-profit organization dedicated to providing assistance to their partner farms as they seek Sustainability Certification. KaBloom is also dedicated to reducing packaging and shipping waste by increasing the use of recyclable packaging.

• Opt for a plant: While KaBlooms traditional bouquets and arrangements are popular, you can also opt for a seasonal plant when available. These plants come with care instructions and free two-day shipping.

• Best for: significant others, friends, adult children, companies and those concerned with the environmental impact of their floral purchase.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs
ConsumerAffairs

Research Team

KaBloom.com, Ltd Company Information

KaBloom.com
1998
kabloom.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business