KaBloom.com, Ltd

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are thrilled that you and your Mother are happy with the flowers you have received and look forward to working with you in the future.

-KaBloom Customer Service

Original review: Feb. 22, 2017

I have ordered twice from KaBloom for my Mom in Northern California and she is always delighted. One thing I like is the shipping is not as much as the flowers like some companies. Their flowers are always fresh and on time and she couldn't do better in her hometown.

Hi Daniel,

Thank you so much for the kind words! Your feedback is much appreciated and we love to hear when were are doing a great job! We love our local supporters and we're so glad we were able to accommodate your request on Valentine's Day!

Kindly,

KaBloom Customer Service Team

Original review: June 8, 2017

My friend’s family owns a mom and pop flower joint. Being a small place, they were swamped for Valentine’s Day, and I got to them too late. KaBloom was relatively close to where I work and where the delivery was gonna be made, so I purchased from them, and they were able accommodate my order very easily. They took the time to understand clearly what I was looking for, the delivery was made on time, and the flowers looked fine. Everything was good, and I have no complaints. I would tell friends to use them if they were looking for some place local to use and needed something done in a hurry.

Hi Rebeca,

Thank you so much for the kind words! Your feedback is much appreciated and we love to hear when were are doing a great job! I'm glad that we were able to help you on Valentine's Day!!

Kindly,

KaBloom Customer Service Team

Original review: June 5, 2017

I ordered the flowers the night before Valentine's Day at 11:00 PM. I just Googled and KaBloom was the only flower delivery company that could deliver the next day. I took the cheapest flower bouquet, put in the address and it was super easy. It was to be delivered to a police station but it got there late. I called KaBloom because at around 4:00 o'clock they hadn't gotten there yet and it was a joke/surprise thing, so I asked when they were gonna get there and they said before 5. They did but he ended up not getting them till the next day. But they got it to the right spot based on what I told them so that was cool. If people ask about KaBloom I would say it was awesome and would totally recommend them.

Anirudh,

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are thrilled that you and your friend are happy with your hassle-free KaBloom experience!

Our customers satisfaction is very important to us and we greatly appreciate this valuable feedback!

-KaBloom Customer Service

Original review: May 31, 2017

I buy flowers from KaBloom usually for birthdays and anniversaries and their selection is really good and wide ranging. I bought roses for my friend's birthday and it was pretty swift. I placed the order online and my friend got it on the date I wanted him to get it. He sent me a photo and the quality is really satisfactory. Also, I haven't experienced any hassles and I got what I wanted. I'd tell my friends that they should go for KaBloom.

Frank,

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are thrilled that you had such a great time ordering from Kabloom.Com!

Enjoy!!

-KaBloom Customer Service

Original review: May 26, 2017

I have used KaBloom in the past and purchase about twice a year from them. I usually buy flowers for Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day. My latest purchase was for Mother’s Day and the online ordering experience was very easy. I went to their website, searched for some products that might be available, something that stands out, I clicked on it, then typed in the delivery information. The flower arrangement that was delivered looked great. I would certainly recommend KaBloom.

Resolution In Progress

Taylor,

I am very sorry that you were unhappy with your experience with us. I would be love the chance to make this up to you by sending you a complimentary arrangement, as a token of our apology.

Please reach out to the email address provided below with your order number and a brief description of the issue you experienced.

Thank you so much for your feedback, I hope to connect with you soon.

Caitlin - KaBloom Customer Relations

customerservice@kabloomcorp.com

Original review: May 17, 2017

I ordered flowers for my mom through Amazon from Kabloom. They were supposed to be light pink and fresh, but they arrived red and wilted. Out of the dozen, two were completely wilted and one was "decapitated" (as described by mom). From the pictures I was sent, it was just sad looking. I was so disappointed that I called Amazon immediately. The rep was very kind and refunded me, but I don't think I'll order flowers online again.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about KaBloom.com?

Mother's Day Disappointment - I am attaching a photo of the Rainbow Tulip arrangement and vase that was sent to me by one of our children and his family. They arrived on Saturday, May 13 and were opened immediately. I also e-mailed your company on Sunday and have yet to have any response.

Chris,

We are so thrilled to hear that you and your girlfriend enjoyed your experience with KaBloom! We have an amazing design team and we are so happy that they were able to create a bouquet that you both loved!

Sincerely,

KaBloom Customer Service

Original review: April 28, 2017

I ordered flowers from KaBloom for my girlfriend for our anniversary. The lady doing the arrangement called me to tell me what I had ordered wasn't available. But she put together a beautiful arrangement, sent me a picture and made it work. It came out even better than the one I ordered. Everything was great and I would definitely refer KaBloom to a friend.

Ryan,

We are so thrilled that you had a great experience with KaBloom via Gilt City. So happy that you had a smooth experience for Valentines Day!

Sincerely,

KaBloom Customer Service

Original review: April 27, 2017

I bought 12 red roses from KaBloom for Valentines when they had a promo on Gilt City. But I couldn’t buy anything else with the promo except the red roses. I put the order 3 weeks in advance and everything in the ordering process was smooth. The flower arrangement looked great when it was delivered. I was happy with KaBloom. It was an easy experience. For someone who wants to try them, definitely go for it. It was worth it.

Stew,

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are thrilled that you and your mother are happy with your KaBloom experience!

-KaBloom Customer Service

Original review: April 25, 2017

My wife and I used KaBloom for several years and had fresh flowers delivered once a month as a yearly gift for my mother had. We have nothing but positive experiences with them. My mother lives in Brooklyn, Massachusetts and there was a KaBloom a mile from her. The woman there was phenomenal. She made up the arrangement once a month and sent it to my mom who always was joyous to receive. In fact, she thought the flowers were beautiful.

Emma,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We have sent this information to our tech team and will continue to monitor if such other issues should arise.

-KaBloom Customer Service

Original review: April 22, 2017

I had a very good experience with KaBloom when I purchased used it once but right after I ordered online, my credit card got frauded. I don’t know if that was from KaBloom's side or not, but it could have been. They should make sure that their privacy settings are good.

Dennis,

I sincerely apologize for any inconveniences you experienced with KaBloom. I understand that you have already been refunded but we would like to offer you a complimentary arrangement as a token of our apology.

To redeem this offer please reach out to the email address provided below with your KaBloom order number.

Your feedback is appreciated and I hope we are able to rectify this issue.

customerservice@kabloomcorp.com

Original review: April 19, 2017

My last experience with KaBloom was far from satisfying. On 12/21/2016 I ordered Christmas flowers for a friend and satisfied all of the conditions for free shipping ($14.99). When I reviewed my receipt, I was charged shipping and contacted customer service for a credit. Customer service was helpful by responding within 24 hours and acknowledged that I was due a credit. Obtaining the credit from KaBloom was a nightmare! I contacted customer service 3 times over a period of 3 weeks and received excuses that the accounting department was not reacting for some reason. Needless to say, I got fed up, contacted my credit card customer service, forwarded the credit card customer service the communications from KaBloom's customer service and received my credit. This was unnecessary.

Craig,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are thrilled that you and your mother were happy with our service. We pride ourselves on customer service and we hope that all experiences with KaBloom can be as easy and hassle-free as yours!

We look forward to delighting you in the future!

Original review: April 17, 2017

I first discovered KaBloom through my IHG rewards club (Holiday Inn benefits card) because they offered a lot of IHG "points" which I liked. Although IHG doesn't have that program anymore, I'm still hooked on KaBloom. It's a very easy to navigate site, good photos of the products, etc. It keeps all my address history for people I have sent flowers to which makes ordering faster and easier. One time I sent some to my mother and she took a photo of the flowers she received and they did not look like the ones I had ordered, so I contacted KaBloom service for the first time and they immediately overnighted a replacement bouquet with the proper flowers at their expense which was great! My mom got double the flowers! I will keep ordering with KaBloom.

Joseph,

I apologize that you were unhappy with your experience with us. I would love to learn more about your experience in hopes that we can come to a resolution.

Please reach out to to customerservice@kabloomcorp.com with your KaBloom order number.

We greatly appreciate your feedback and look forward to connecting with you soon.

Original review: April 17, 2017

The flowers were nice, and as advertised. But I would not use the service for delivery, ever again. The flowers arrived at 10 pm on Valentine's Day, basically late enough that the holiday was over. I understand they are dependent on their shipping partners, but I have ordered flowers from many different companies over the years and never had them delivered later than 5. Doesn't matter how nice they are if they arrive after the celebration/holiday has ended.

Resolution In Progress

Roanna,

I am so sorry that you were disappointed in what you received. We value your feedback and will take this information to our website development team to see if we can make any adjustments.

We greatly appreciate your feedback and will continue to look for ways to improve.

KaBloom Customer Service

Original review: April 10, 2017

The flowers I ordered for my mother's birthday looked much better on the website than in person. There were considerably fewer than in the picture. My mom and I were not impressed. The quality of the flowers was good and they arrived in time but photos should reflect more accurately what you are getting.

Amanda,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are always working to better our customers experience and could not do so without this valuable feedback.

We are thrilled that you were happy with your experience over all and look forward to providing fresh blooms in the future!

-KaBloom Customer Service

Original review: April 4, 2017

Beautiful flowers and well designed packaging. The flowers were also delivered on time, unlike a lot of other flower companies I've ordered from in the past. The flowers also lasted a while. I will certainly be ordering flowers from KaBloom again soon.

Richard,

I apologize that you had a negative experience with us. I would love to learn more about the experience that you had in hopes to rectify any issues.

Please reach out to customerservice@kabloomcorp.com so we can further discuss your experience.

Original review: March 7, 2017

Never use Kabloom. 2 out of 3 years total no show on Valentine's Day, no notice, no warning, no chance to replace them. Also nobody home and zero response from their supposed "customer service" phone and email. Finally, a day too late I get the lameo call "um yeah, we never got some orders out, we are wicked sorry." And these clowns tried to charge me anyway. BUYER BEWARE.

Britt,

I sincerely apologize that your grandmothers flowers did not arrive in the best condition.

I understand that a replacement as already been sent but I would love to learn more about the issues you experienced in hope that we are able to rectify them. Please reach out to customerservice@kabloomcorp.com.

We appreciate your feedback and hope to connect with you soon.

Original review: March 7, 2017

I used Kabloom to send two bouquets to my mom & grandma out of state. When the flowers arrived, they were wilted and dead, shipped without water (and missing the special balloon thing promoted on the website). My grandma, who is 90, had to call and complain. Kabloom did send another bouquet in response, but it really took the enjoyment out of the gifts. The price was good, so I didn't expect the arrangement to be fancy. But, I did expect it to be in good condition. Will never use this company again.

Jim,

I sincerely apologize that you had trouble with our site. Please feel free to reach out to our customer service if you ever run into issues with your log in. Although we are so happy that your daughters were able to receive their holiday arrangements, we sincerely apologize to have caused any frustration.

Kind regards and sincere apologies,

-KaBloom Customer Service

Original review: Feb. 23, 2017

I have been a customer for many years. Recently I tried 3 separate times to order flowers for my daughters for V-Day and each time your website made it impossible for me to complete the orders. The site refused to accept the password I have used since I joined, and failed to send me an email with a password change link when I clicked the "Forgot Password" link. Luckily Proflowers' website worked flawlessly and my daughters still got their flowers.

Factual basis uncertain

I'm really disappointed in your Chelmsford location. My experience: I brought 2 wool coats in. 1 of them came out all pilled (wasn't like that before) & just COVERED in lint. The manager said, "Oh it's probably from the bags!" Brand new bags that have feathers and dust in them? She asked me if I'd like to have it re-cleaned? Huh? I said of course! She didn't offer me a discount. She just said "Well, it won't be ready til Monday, now!" Wasn't apologetic. Good thing I had a coupon for $5.00 (which she didn't even want me to use in the first place because she knew nothing of an online coupon and went to great extent to double check that it was legit). She still made me pay for my coat that wasn't even finished yet (and covered in lint).

I'll go somewhere else where I receive better customer service and the management is more caring and understanding. You cannot give a customer a coat back that's covered in feathers and all kinds of lint. Edit: Not until my review on Yelp days after receiving my other coat back, which was missing 2 buttons, did I receive an apologetic phone call from the manager. Never again.

Hi Caroline,

Thank you so much for sharing your experiences. We are always looking to better our customers experience and would not be able to do so without your valuable feedback.

Please check out our website for more information on our Bloom2O Patented Technology (the water attached to your flowers!).

We look forward to working with you in the future and Thank You for being a valued KaBloom Customer!

-KaBloom Customer Service

Original review: Feb. 4, 2017

My sister went to school with the founder of KaBloom so I order from them. I've ordered several times for birthdays, thank yous and anniversaries. In comparison to other online ordering for flowers, it's much more accessible which is important because I know the education behind the person who was strategically involved in its creation and I wanted to support that from an alumni perspective. It was satisfactory, easy to navigate through and I like that it's separated out by occasion which makes it a little bit easier for me.

I've usually had a good experience, except the last one. Since I had to rush order it, the price was aligned which was fine but I was disappointed because the bouquet came very wilted and much smaller than I had anticipated. Other than that, I've been very happy. I've probably ordered five or six bouquets from them over the past year and a half.

I'd love to know though if the small water bottles that are attached to the stem, with the KaBloom strings, was specific to their company. I was really impressed by that, upon my first purchase. When the bouquet came and it had this small little water pot connected to the bottom as a way to keep the flowers fresh, I thought that was really interesting which weighed more in my mind than I thought at that time of why I continued to work with them. Their flowers have usually been very very fresh.

Penelope,

We are so happy to hear that your daughter-in-law's birthday flowers were a hit! We look forward to delighting you in the future!

Kind Regards,

KaBloom Customer Service

Original review: Feb. 2, 2017

I ordered flowers for my daughter-in-law's birthday a year ago. She was delighted with them and therefore, so was I. The experience was easy and the result wonderful. I'll be doing that again later this month and am happy to recommend to friends.

Madeline,

Thank you so much for this feedback! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience! We have sent this information to our website development team and will continue to make this experience better for you in the future!

Our customer satisfaction is very important to us and we greatly appreciate this valuable feedback!

Kind Regards,

- KaBloom Customer Service

Original review: Jan. 27, 2017

I recently ordered from KaBloom and have received flowers from them as well. I chose their Purple Perfection arrangement for a birthday and their website was easy to navigate. However, the categories were a little bit difficult to figure out. There was also one instance where there was a picture of a bouquet that said, "Check out this collection." But I went to the collection, that bouquet was not offered in it. I assumed it was seasonable. Another issue was the website didn't have an option for a time of day when the order would be delivered. It would be nice to have that.

KaBloom.com, Ltd

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We are always looking to better our customers experience and would not be able to do so without your valuable feedback.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2017

I've ordered from KaBloom many times, going back to their founding. Always very satisfied with the accuracy, packaging and delivery process. Once had a bad batch that arrived in poor shape. Contacted them, instantly fixed but then heard from the founder himself. Found out that we had much in common but the fact that he took time to contact me was most appreciated. It also has made them the first place I go for online floral orders.

KaBloom.com, Ltd

I am very sorry that you have negative experiences with us in the past. We truly care about our customers experience and greatly appreciate the feedback. We would love to work with you to resolve these issues and better your experience with us. Please reach out to customerservice@kabloomcorp.com so we can work together to do so.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2017

If you really need to receive what you ordered, then I suggest you look for another florist. Kabloom screws up my order nearly every time. Most recently, they sent a cheap mixed bouquet when I had ordered orchids. I won't use them again.

Lisa,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are thrilled that you were happy with our service and look forward to delighting you in the future!

Original review: Jan. 24, 2017

My order was delivered on time and in good shape. Good price and service. I will use KaBloom again and would recommend it to my friends and family. They have good products and selection, easy process to order and website is easy to navigate. Great company!

Andrew,

Thank you so much for providing feedback. We are thrilled that you were happy with your experience overall and look forward to elevating your experience in the future.

-KaBloom Customer Service

Original review: Jan. 9, 2017

I bought the flower that KaBloom had featured on their website. I did my ordering online and the website was fine. I communicated with them through email. Although nothing there was spectacular, but on the whole, they were easy to work with.

Tim,

I am very sorry that the flowers you received did not meet our 7 day freshness guarantee. I would love the chance to make this up to you, by sending you a replacement, free of charge.

Please reach out to customerservice@kabloomcorp.com with your KaBloom order and a brief description of the issue you had experienced. We can then go over some replacement options.

Thank you for providing feedback and I hope to connect with you soon.

Kara -KaBloom Customer Service

Original review: Jan. 6, 2017

I was disappointed in the freshness of the flowers, which did not last very long, and the time it took to get them delivered. I ordered from KaBloom as there is a store in our neighborhood but it seems the flowers did not come from them. I would not order again.

Christine,

I am very sorry about this. This may have been an issue with our shipping provider, as we always send out flowers to arrive within 2 days.

We also have a 7 day freshness guarantee, that we absolutely stand by, and we would be more than happy to send a replacement free of charge.

Please reach out to customerservice@kabloomcorp.com with your order number and a brief description of the issue you experienced. We can then go over some replacement options.

Thank you for providing this valuable feedback and I hope to connect with you soon.

Kara -KaBloom Customer Service

Original review: Jan. 4, 2017

The arrangement that I ordered for my friend who just had major surgery showed up a week late... I wondered why I had not heard from her. I was not notified until was delivered. When she did mention she received it, she did not comment on the flowers. Assuming they were not in good shape. Very disappointed. I Will order elsewhere next time.

KaBloom.com, Ltd

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! At KaBloom we are always working to better our customers experience and we greatly value this feedback.

KaBloom Customer Relations

Original review: Dec. 20, 2016

My first experience with KaBloom was when I ordered flowers for Mother’s Day. They were a new startup and it was guaranteed delivery. My mom didn’t get anything for Mother’s Day, but the day after she got a dead bouquet. I was furious, but I called them, and they refunded my credit card. They sent a bigger arrangement and were apologetic. My mother was fine with it and it was beautiful.

And then, I sent an order for another friend and that went off without a hitch. It was beautiful and perfect. Then I sent an order to Laurie, and my credit card was charged three times for one order. I called them and they rectified it instantly ‘cause I had my bank online and instantly my money went back in for $39.99. But Laurie got three bouquets of flowers. She was thrilled and they were absolutely stunning.

I've got a small company and I understand how that can work especially with the volume they're doing and how quickly they're trying to do their turnover. So, I wrote up a nasty review on Facebook and KaBloom sent me an email the other day asking me if I would call, and that they wanted to send me another bouquet and that they were so sorry. They more than made up for everything. I couldn’t be happier with KaBloom. I also recommended them to others.

Laura,

Thank you so much for your feedback, I hope to connect with you soon.

Kara- KaBloom Customer Relations

customerservice@kabloomcorp.com

Original review: Dec. 19, 2016

I had ordered flowers for my cousin as a housewarming gift, and set the delivery date to be the same day that a vase I had also ordered (separately) would arrive. The day before delivery I received an email saying that the flower I had ordered would not be available, and I needed to choose a replacement. So, I called and tried to find a suitable replacement (there really wasn't one, and the bouquet was now going to be less attractive) and was told that, because of the substitution, the flowers would not be delivered until the day after the original delivery date. I told them this was unacceptable, as I was now getting a different product AND a different delivery date than I had originally ordered. The flowers eventually got delivered FOUR DAYS after the original delivery date, and with substituted flowers.

KaBloom.com, Ltd Company Profile