3.59/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

KaBloom is an innovative floral company that prides itself on offering sustainably grown farm-fresh flowers and superior-quality plants at great value, and excellent service to customers. You can find our carefully curated handcrafted bouquets and plant collection at any of our retail locations, on our website, as well as through third-party partnerships with companies such as Amazon, Target, and Peapod.

What sets KaBloom apart is our fresh take on how we ship our flowers. Thanks to our patented Bloom2O technology, bouquets requiring more hydration are sealed in 12 oz. of water to ensure they arrive healthy and beautiful upon delivery. We are the only company using this technology, delivering over 20 million superior quality floral arrangements to delighted customers nationwide.

A+

BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 13, 2017

47 KaBloom.com, Ltd Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

I love KaBloom. I purchase from them at least twice a year and it’s very, very easy to navigate through the ordering process. I highly recommend them.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

I ordered a bouquet from KaBloom.com for my mother’s birthday. The process was pretty straightforward and the bouquet arrived on time. I was satisfied with the delivered product. Everything worked out as expected and it was all good.

Hi Phillip,

We're so glad that we could help send some flowers to your Mom for her birthday! We hope that we can help send more smiles her way soon!

Thank you for the feedback!

Take Care,

KaBloom Customer Service

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

I purchase flowers from KaBloom twice a year for a birthday or an anniversary. It is easy to find stuff and order from them, and their website is pretty good and fairly easy to navigate. Their customer service reps have been very friendly, and when I was talking to them, they knew what I was asking for. I called them once because I saw a different price on KaBloom versus a different site, and they gave me a little cheaper price. I only saw pictures of the flower arrangements after they were delivered, and they were close to what I saw on the picture. I'm satisfied and I’d recommend KaBloom.

Vipul,

We are so thrilled that our customers service reps were able to get you great pricing and service! We pride ourselves on our customer care team and we love to hear this kind of feedback! We hope that we can be of service again in the future!

Take Care,

KaBloom Customer Service Team

Original review: Sept. 30, 2017

I placed two orders on KaBloom for my girlfriend. One was for her birthday and the other one was on Valentine’s Day. Their prices were fair, especially that I reordered the second one in a rush but it was filled and delivered on the same day. I was happy with that. Plus, the flowers were nice and I really liked them. Getting flowers online is not cheap but definitely worth it. It saved me a lot of time that I don’t need to worry about where I should get them.

Also, I know there’s a flower store in my office building, but I cannot just pick anything from there because I was blind. With Kabloom, it's like I was in a store and I could tell their reps what kind of flowers my girlfriend and I will like then they'll help me make the decision. I’m not an artist and I trust and believe they’re professional to help me take whatever they believe is correct. If they give me a couple of options and any combination of the flowers, that will be perfect for me. Overall, KaBloom is a great service.

Jiawen,

We are so thrilled that our KaBloom team was able to help with your order! We love to help our customers and that is what we are here for! We hope that in the future we can be of service again! Sending love and smiles your way!

KaBloom Customer Care Team

Original review: Sept. 25, 2017

KaBloom was the first available company on the internet and I purchase from them maybe twice a year, usually for my wife's birthday and for an anniversary. Online ordering was a simple process and the website was easy to navigate. They had a pretty good selection and I was pleased with what I saw. The quality of the products that I received was fine and the cost is average. The last time I ordered flowers, they were orchids and they were for my wife's birthday. I talked to a rep on the customer support team when one of the orders that I put down this year had a delay on the delivery. The rep said that the orchids they had received didn’t have good quality, so they had to wait until they got the new arrivals for another two days or so. I think I needed them for March the 5th, but they probably arrived on the 8th. They were not bad, but the delay got me in trouble. I just want KaBloom to get me my flowers on time.

Carlos,

We appreciate your feedback greatly! We are so sorry that we were unable to get you your bouquet on time. We do our best to make sure that what we are sending, is like you said, in good quality! If you could, please send us an email with your order number and a brief description and we will do everything we can to make this right again! Our email is: customerservice@kabloomcorp.com.

KaBloom Customer Care Team

How do I know I can trust these reviews about KaBloom.com?

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

The place where I usually get my flowers wasn’t doing same day delivery so I decided to use another place. I looked online and saw KaBloom, and I tried them. The online ordering experience was easy. I purchased roses for my mom for Valentine’s Day. I paid extra for same day delivery, so I expected the flowers to show up on the same day that I ordered them. I called KaBloom three times and I specifically said that the flowers needed to be here the same day. They assured me of this and yet my mother never received the roses until two days after. So, I called KaBloom and they said that they’ll refund everything, even the extra fee that I paid for same day delivery. I loved the flowers in their selection and I liked the roses that they finally delivered, which were really nice, but I didn’t like the customer service which was not so good. I kept getting three different answers for my questions. I will never order from them again.

Jamie,

We are so sorry that we were unable to get you same-day flowers for your Mom. You are absolutely right, if we were unable to do this we should have let you know right away. We do our best to make sure our orders are fulfilled in an accurate and operationally sound way, but it looks like in this case, we were unable to do so. We apologize sincerely for the inconvenience and we would love to make this right. If you could, please reach out to us at customerservice@kabloomcorp.com, and we can certainly offer you a credit voucher for a future purchase with us! We hope to hear from you soon!

KaBloom Customer Care Team

Original review: Sept. 5, 2017

KaBloom is just two-minutes away from my house and so my wife and I get flowers from them probably once a month and sometimes for special occasions. I buy roses every once in a while. They have good a selection and their reps were excellent to interact with. Buying flowers from them is pretty simple and I’ve enjoyed the experience.

KaBloom.com, Ltd response

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! At KaBloom we are always working to better our customers experience and we greatly value this feedback.

KaBloom Customer Relations

Original review: Sept. 1, 2017

My children had sent me roses for my birthday. They arrived dry (site says they arrive in water), tips and sides of petals were beige brown, molded bud fell off, every leaf fell off, most of the cut stems were blackened or blackening.

Catherine,

We are so sorry that your gift arrived this way! We do have a 7-day freshness guarantee and with that being said, we'd love to replace the flowers, free of charge, for this inconvenience.

Please reach out to us at customerservice@kabloomcorp.com, provide a brief description and we'd love to see how soon we can get you a brand new bouquet!

customerservice@kabloomcorp.com

Original review: Aug. 24, 2017

I used KaBloom for the first time this week - and for a really important event (someone lost their mother after a long health struggle). My husband and I looked carefully at what company to use, what flowers to choose, and made sure that they would arrive on the day that it NEEDED to arrive. The flowers never arrived. I just called customer service just now, and the lady I spoke with was completely unapologetic and blamed me for placing the order too late the night before. I tried to explain that with the myriad of companies out there, when I am told by a website that it can be delivered on a certain day (and, additionally, that I'm charged extra to have them sent that quickly), that I am going to believe the company. I was looking straight at my receipt that came FROM KaBloom themselves that said that my flowers would be delivered on August 23rd, and it is now August 24th.

It was an astonishing phone call. She apparently couldn't see my receipt, even though her company sent it. I had to explain to her everything that was on the receipt and had to explain several times that the KaBloom receipt said it would be delivered on a certain day. She then blamed the tech team. Additionally, she then said that it clearly states that if the flowers aren't ordered by 3 pm regardless of time zone, then they won't get there the next day. So, with her on the phone, I even tried to go through the order process again and there is NOWHERE in the process that states this. All in all, I'm horribly disappointed that the flowers didn't arrive when promised. I'm even MORE horribly disappointed that the customer service was so unapologetic, so unknowledgeable, and really really rude and kept blaming me!

Sarah,

I am so sorry to hear that you had this experience with KaBloom. We pride ourselves on being clear and concise on our website and we are so sorry that we were unable to send flowers to your recipient on the day that you selected.

We have refunded your order completely and would be more than happy to send you a credit voucher for future use, should you like! Please reach out to us at customerservice@kabloomcorp.com, and we'd be more than happy to send you that voucher!

We appreciate your feedback and we are working on making the necessary changes on our website to make our ordering process clear and understandable.

Again, we are so sorry that that happened and first and foremost, we recognize that this is unacceptable and we want to make this right.

KaBloom Customer Service Team

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

On Valentine’s Day, I purchased a deal that KaBloom had on red roses. I already purchased about two times from them. Their selections were great and ordering online was pretty straightforward. I was able to purchase everything with no difficulty. I know that they were pretty stacked for Valentine's Day but I feel it could have been handled differently because they weren’t able to deliver the flowers on time. They ended up calling me back at close to 8 o'clock at night, saying that they were going to take them. Then, it was already almost 10 o'clock and they haven't stopped by. I feel that the communication and the delivery should have coordinated a little better on such a special day. That would be the only bad part of it.

They were pretty professional, though. They handled it pretty well, as far as trying to help me out and trying to keep me happy. They ended up calling me back and saying that they can send flowers the next day for free which was great. The flower arrangement was pretty nice. I know they have good quality that's why I chose them. Overall, it was a great experience.

KaBloom Customer Relations

Original review: Aug. 17, 2017

I’ve used KaBloom in the past and they’re the only people I know that deliver to my wife’s office building. They’re fast, and ordering online was pretty straightforward. The only thing I was not crazy about was that I didn’t feel they’re being the most forthright about their price. If you want the nicer vase, that’s an upcharge, and you’d even think that’s a good deal at $45 when you look at the bouquet. But then you realize that by the time you pay for the delivery and the vase, you’re at about $70.

Once the delivery came really late and I was nervous my wife wasn’t going to get the flowers before the end of the business day. But that’s one out of maybe six times I’ve used them and the only time that I spoke to somebody from KaBloom. They assured me that the delivery would get there before the office closed and they were right. I’ve purchased roses and seasonal things that they were advertising for anniversaries or birthdays. My wife would ordinarily text me a picture of the flowers and we are clearly satisfied with the quality of the products.

Stephen,

We are so happy to hear that you've had good experiences with KaBloom multiple times! We do our best to make sure that our deliveries arrive before buildings/offices close! We try out best to make sure our prices are straight forward, as this is a pillar of great customer service! Next time, if you are looking to spend under a certain amount, please let one of our team members know and we can certainly do our best to get you an arrangement within your budget!

We hope we can help send more gifts your way soon!

customerservice@kabloomcorp.com

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

Once in two months, I order flowers from KaBloom for celebrations and sometimes for gifts. Their selection is good and the guy at the KaBloom store knew our apartment, so I chose them. Their prices are also reasonable and the ordering process wasn't difficult. My experience with KaBloom was good and I would recommend them.

Massamitsu,

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with KaBloom! We love when we are able to help our local customers send gifts! We hope we can be of service in the future!

customerservice@kabloomcorp.com

Original review: July 8, 2017

KaBloom was close to my fiancee's house, and I've used them before. I bought lilies and my online ordering experience was super easy. The bouquet was very much enjoyed by my fiancee too.

Hi Ross!

We are so thrilled to hear that your fiancee loved the bouquet! We love hearing from our customers and we appreciate your feedback greatly! We hope we can send more smiles your way soon!

customerservice@kabloomcorp.com

Original review: June 28, 2017

I've purchased plenty of products from KaBloom over time for anniversaries and Mother's day. Their locations are good and I mostly use the one in Brookline where my wife lives. It's convenient and close. I like the store and the people are friendly. I usually like to build my own bouquet and the selections at KaBloom are generally good. Their final products are in the top-tier quality. But since it's a downtown store, it can be expected that the pricing is in the higher range. I typically buy in the store more than I do online. I ordered online recently and had it delivered a mile down the street and the charge was exorbitant so I don't think I'll do online again with KaBloom. Nevertheless, I'd definitely recommend them.

Christopher,

We are so happy to hear that you have enjoyed your multiple experiences with KaBloom! We love that you can create your own bouquet and add your own personal touches to your gifts! We hope that we can send more smiles your way soon!

Caitlin - KaBloom Customer Relations Team

customerservice@kabloomcorp.com

Original review: June 23, 2017

I usually use Bouqs and I didn’t like it very much at all. Then, I ordered a flower bouquet from KaBloom for Valentine’s day. It came a day after even though it’s a guaranteed delivery on that date. I called the store and they said that that can happen whenever they’re busy and that they can’t do anything about it. I told them that it’s going to be useless at that point, but they eventually sent it and the flower arrangement is not very good. Never use KaBloom. It’s the worst flower service I had.

Imran,

We are so sorry that you had this experience with KaBloom. We would be more than happy to replace your bouquet or provide you with other options for compensation.

Please reach out to us at customerservice@kabloomcorp.com, provide your order number and a brief description of your experience. We hope to connect with you soon to discuss options for compensation.

We hope to hear from you soon Imran!

Caitlin - KaBloom Customer Relations Team

Original review: June 8, 2017

My friend’s family owns a mom and pop flower joint. Being a small place, they were swamped for Valentine’s Day, and I got to them too late. KaBloom was relatively close to where I work and where the delivery was gonna be made, so I purchased from them, and they were able accommodate my order very easily. They took the time to understand clearly what I was looking for, the delivery was made on time, and the flowers looked fine. Everything was good, and I have no complaints. I would tell friends to use them if they were looking for some place local to use and needed something done in a hurry.

Hi Daniel,

Thank you so much for the kind words! Your feedback is much appreciated and we love to hear when were are doing a great job! We love our local supporters and we're so glad we were able to accommodate your request on Valentine's Day!

KaBloom Customer Service Team

Original review: June 5, 2017

I ordered the flowers the night before Valentine's Day at 11:00 PM. I just Googled and KaBloom was the only flower delivery company that could deliver the next day. I took the cheapest flower bouquet, put in the address and it was super easy. It was to be delivered to a police station but it got there late. I called KaBloom because at around 4:00 o'clock they hadn't gotten there yet and it was a joke/surprise thing, so I asked when they were gonna get there and they said before 5. They did but he ended up not getting them till the next day. But they got it to the right spot based on what I told them so that was cool. If people ask about KaBloom I would say it was awesome and would totally recommend them.

Hi Rebeca,

Thank you so much for the kind words! Your feedback is much appreciated and we love to hear when were are doing a great job! I'm glad that we were able to help you on Valentine's Day!!

KaBloom Customer Service Team

Original review: May 31, 2017

I buy flowers from KaBloom usually for birthdays and anniversaries and their selection is really good and wide ranging. I bought roses for my friend's birthday and it was pretty swift. I placed the order online and my friend got it on the date I wanted him to get it. He sent me a photo and the quality is really satisfactory. Also, I haven't experienced any hassles and I got what I wanted. I'd tell my friends that they should go for KaBloom.

Anirudh,

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are thrilled that you and your friend are happy with your hassle-free KaBloom experience!

Our customers satisfaction is very important to us and we greatly appreciate this valuable feedback!

-KaBloom Customer Service

Original review: May 26, 2017

I have used KaBloom in the past and purchase about twice a year from them. I usually buy flowers for Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day. My latest purchase was for Mother’s Day and the online ordering experience was very easy. I went to their website, searched for some products that might be available, something that stands out, I clicked on it, then typed in the delivery information. The flower arrangement that was delivered looked great. I would certainly recommend KaBloom.

Frank,

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are thrilled that you had such a great time ordering from Kabloom.Com!

Enjoy!!

-KaBloom Customer Service

Original review: May 17, 2017

I ordered flowers for my mom through Amazon from Kabloom. They were supposed to be light pink and fresh, but they arrived red and wilted. Out of the dozen, two were completely wilted and one was "decapitated" (as described by mom). From the pictures I was sent, it was just sad looking. I was so disappointed that I called Amazon immediately. The rep was very kind and refunded me, but I don't think I'll order flowers online again.

Taylor,

I am very sorry that you were unhappy with your experience with us. I would be love the chance to make this up to you by sending you a complimentary arrangement, as a token of our apology.

Please reach out to the email address provided below with your order number and a brief description of the issue you experienced.

Thank you so much for your feedback, I hope to connect with you soon.

Caitlin - KaBloom Customer Relations

customerservice@kabloomcorp.com

Original review: May 16, 2017

Mother's Day Disappointment - I am attaching a photo of the Rainbow Tulip arrangement and vase that was sent to me by one of our children and his family. They arrived on Saturday, May 13 and were opened immediately. I also e-mailed your company on Sunday and have yet to have any response.

Original review: April 28, 2017

I ordered flowers from KaBloom for my girlfriend for our anniversary. The lady doing the arrangement called me to tell me what I had ordered wasn't available. But she put together a beautiful arrangement, sent me a picture and made it work. It came out even better than the one I ordered. Everything was great and I would definitely refer KaBloom to a friend.

Chris,

We are so thrilled to hear that you and your girlfriend enjoyed your experience with KaBloom! We have an amazing design team and we are so happy that they were able to create a bouquet that you both loved!

We look forward to working with you in the future!

Sincerely,

KaBloom Customer Service

Original review: April 27, 2017

I bought 12 red roses from KaBloom for Valentines when they had a promo on Gilt City. But I couldn’t buy anything else with the promo except the red roses. I put the order 3 weeks in advance and everything in the ordering process was smooth. The flower arrangement looked great when it was delivered. I was happy with KaBloom. It was an easy experience. For someone who wants to try them, definitely go for it. It was worth it.

Ryan,

We are so thrilled that you had a great experience with KaBloom via Gilt City. So happy that you had a smooth experience for Valentines Day!

We look forward to working with you in the future!

Sincerely,

KaBloom Customer Service

Original review: April 25, 2017

My wife and I used KaBloom for several years and had fresh flowers delivered once a month as a yearly gift for my mother had. We have nothing but positive experiences with them. My mother lives in Brooklyn, Massachusetts and there was a KaBloom a mile from her. The woman there was phenomenal. She made up the arrangement once a month and sent it to my mom who always was joyous to receive. In fact, she thought the flowers were beautiful.

Stew,

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are thrilled that you and your mother are happy with your KaBloom experience!

Kara

-KaBloom Customer Service

Original review: April 22, 2017

I had a very good experience with KaBloom when I purchased used it once but right after I ordered online, my credit card got frauded. I don’t know if that was from KaBloom's side or not, but it could have been. They should make sure that their privacy settings are good.

Emma,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We have sent this information to our tech team and will continue to monitor if such other issues should arise.

-KaBloom Customer Service

Original review: April 19, 2017

My last experience with KaBloom was far from satisfying. On 12/21/2016 I ordered Christmas flowers for a friend and satisfied all of the conditions for free shipping ($14.99). When I reviewed my receipt, I was charged shipping and contacted customer service for a credit. Customer service was helpful by responding within 24 hours and acknowledged that I was due a credit. Obtaining the credit from KaBloom was a nightmare! I contacted customer service 3 times over a period of 3 weeks and received excuses that the accounting department was not reacting for some reason. Needless to say, I got fed up, contacted my credit card customer service, forwarded the credit card customer service the communications from KaBloom's customer service and received my credit. This was unnecessary.

Dennis,

I sincerely apologize for any inconveniences you experienced with KaBloom. I understand that you have already been refunded but we would like to offer you a complimentary arrangement as a token of our apology.

To redeem this offer please reach out to the email address provided below with your KaBloom order number.

Your feedback is appreciated and I hope we are able to rectify this issue.

Kara -KaBloom Customer Service

Original review: April 17, 2017

I first discovered KaBloom through my IHG rewards club (Holiday Inn benefits card) because they offered a lot of IHG "points" which I liked. Although IHG doesn't have that program anymore, I'm still hooked on KaBloom. It's a very easy to navigate site, good photos of the products, etc. It keeps all my address history for people I have sent flowers to which makes ordering faster and easier. One time I sent some to my mother and she took a photo of the flowers she received and they did not look like the ones I had ordered, so I contacted KaBloom service for the first time and they immediately overnighted a replacement bouquet with the proper flowers at their expense which was great! My mom got double the flowers! I will keep ordering with KaBloom.

Craig,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are thrilled that you and your mother were happy with our service. We pride ourselves on customer service and we hope that all experiences with KaBloom can be as easy and hassle-free as yours!

We look forward to delighting you in the future!

Original review: April 17, 2017

The flowers were nice, and as advertised. But I would not use the service for delivery, ever again. The flowers arrived at 10 pm on Valentine's Day, basically late enough that the holiday was over. I understand they are dependent on their shipping partners, but I have ordered flowers from many different companies over the years and never had them delivered later than 5. Doesn't matter how nice they are if they arrive after the celebration/holiday has ended.

Joseph,

I apologize that you were unhappy with your experience with us. I would love to learn more about your experience in hopes that we can come to a resolution.

Please reach out to to customerservice@kabloomcorp.com with your KaBloom order number.

We greatly appreciate your feedback and look forward to connecting with you soon.

Kara -KaBloom Customer Service

customerservice@kabloomcorp.com

Original review: April 10, 2017

The flowers I ordered for my mother's birthday looked much better on the website than in person. There were considerably fewer than in the picture. My mom and I were not impressed. The quality of the flowers was good and they arrived in time but photos should reflect more accurately what you are getting.

Roanna,

I am so sorry that you were disappointed in what you received. We value your feedback and will take this information to our website development team to see if we can make any adjustments.

We greatly appreciate your feedback and will continue to look for ways to improve.

KaBloom Customer Service

Original review: April 4, 2017

Beautiful flowers and well designed packaging. The flowers were also delivered on time, unlike a lot of other flower companies I've ordered from in the past. The flowers also lasted a while. I will certainly be ordering flowers from KaBloom again soon.

Amanda,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are always working to better our customers experience and could not do so without this valuable feedback.

We are thrilled that you were happy with your experience over all and look forward to providing fresh blooms in the future!

Kara