3.76/5
Based on 39 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

KaBloom is an innovative floral company that prides itself on offering sustainably grown farm-fresh flowers and superior-quality plants at great value, and excellent service to customers. You can find our carefully curated handcrafted bouquets and plant collection at any of our retail locations, on our website, as well as through third-party partnerships with companies such as Amazon, Target, and Peapod.

What sets KaBloom apart is our fresh take on how we ship our flowers. Thanks to our patented Bloom2O technology, bouquets requiring more hydration are sealed in 12 oz. of water to ensure they arrive healthy and beautiful upon delivery. We are the only company using this technology, delivering over 20 million superior quality floral arrangements to delighted customers nationwide.

ABBB Rating
Read More Read More
Last updated: April 20, 2018

61 KaBloom.com, Ltd Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 20, 2018

I've ordered from KaBloom more than once and on the first time, they delivered on the wrong date but they mitigated that. It was hard to get ahold of their customer service and I had to reach out to them on social media. They used to have free shipping, but they no longer do it now. Navigating the site and ordering online is fine and the quality of the arrangements were great, although the cost has gone up.

Get the news you need delivered right to you!

Join over 300,000 subscribers and receive the latest expert advice, consumer news, and recall notices in your inbox.

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: April 1, 2018

I would recommend KaBloom over the standard 1-800-Flowers or Teleflora. I bought a "get well" arrangement from them since theirs was organically grown, something that was important to the person I was giving it to. I went online and picking the flowers and placing my order were very easy. The recipient was very pleased with the arrangement and also told me that it was high quality. It was what I expected for the price I paid.

Original review: March 25, 2018

I was looking for a specific type of bouquet, like a rainbow one, and I saw that KaBloom offered it. Ordering online was simple. It was self-explanatory and really user-friendly. However, my bouquet did not last very long compared to others that I've ordered. In about two days, the flowers were dead.

Original review: March 14, 2018

I searched for customer satisfaction from various online florists and KaBloom ranked highly. And one of the things that swayed me towards KaBloom from the reviews I read was that you actually end up getting what you saw online. I placed the order and got a confirmation back. I wrote to the customer service about how the flowers were going to get there and if they were ordered but I didn’t receive any response. I wrote three times, gave up and just hoped for the best. It took one day for the order and four days for delivery.

I ended up getting a “thank you” from the person I sent it to across the country, so I knew that they got there. I assume the product was fine even though I didn’t see the product or the service. Although the service was clearly lacking so I probably wouldn’t use KaBloom again. Their website looked like some fly-by-night operation, where there was really nobody standing behind and I just took the chance. There wasn’t any kind of communication of some important aspects of my purchase particularly with getting the status of the order and getting responses back from their customer service. The only way to contact them was through a little web form like the “Contact Us”.

Anthony,

We are so sorry that you had this experience with KaBloom. While we did respond to you multiple times via your hotmail.com email, it would appear you never saw our responses. We pride ourselves on our customer service and we apologize that you felt like you were left out of this! While we do have our Contact us form on our website, we also have our customer service email listed multiple times on our website! We hope that we can make this right in the future and figure out why our emails are not getting to your inbox!

KaBloom Customer Care Team

Original review: March 12, 2018

A friend was recovering from surgery. I looked at the Maylands, FTD, 1800-Flowers, and I did a Google search and KaBloom came up. I’ve never heard of them, but they were the best price for what seemed like a very nice, quality product. This is the first time I ordered from KaBloom. Ordering online was very easy. I just said how much I wanted to spend, the color, and I wanted something simple, and that’s what came up. I didn’t really put a ton of thought into it. I’m one of those consumers who’s price-sensitive, so for me, that’s a driving factor.

My friend texted me a picture of the flowers and they looked very nice. I was very happy. She was very happy with the flowers as well and she said that they were very pretty. I don’t order flowers a lot. I’ve done it two or three times and I don’t remember who it was with but I remember one time, it was delivered as something not at all the quality that I expected based on the picture online, and so I was very happy with this experience. I recommended KaBloom to the friend who I gave the flowers to. I told her if she ever needs to order flowers, go with KaBloom because I was very impressed with the quality of it for the price.

Hi Lucinda,

We're so thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience at KaBloom! We love to hear from our customers and we love when we hear that we've hit your expectations! We hope that we can be of service again in the future! Should you have any questions or concerns regarding flowers, flower types, arrangements, etc., feel free to reach out to one of our design members via our customer service contact information!

KaBloom Customer Care Team

How do I know I can trust these reviews about KaBloom.com?

Original review: March 3, 2018

Back in November, I was looking for more contemporary arrangements. I looked at a few different companies and KaBloom seemed to have the best modern options. I did it all online and it took 10 minutes. Moreover, their cost was in line with similar online floral companies. Their differentiating option was the more contemporary options that were there. I ordered orange flowers a day or two before the recipient's 40th birthday and they arrived on her birthday. She liked them. I'd tell friends that if they are looking for something that is not daisies and other important flowers, KaBloom would be a good option. Overall, it was a good experience and I would order from them again.

Hi Jodi!

We're so glad to hear that had such a wonderful experience with our fun and contemporary arrangements! We're thrilled to learn that our customers love not only our traditional arrangements, but our fun orange, rainbow, etc. arrangements! We hope that we can be of service again in the future!!

KaBloom Customer Care Team

Original review: Feb. 27, 2018

Navigating through KaBloom's website is fine and their prices are generally reasonable and excellent. I tell others they're good value. However, I used them to send flowers for Valentine's Day last year and the flowers were not great. Aside from arriving late, they were dead-looking. I reached out to KaBloom and it ended up working out in the end, but they were surprisingly unhelpful. They were fine when I used them prior to that experience.

Jonathan,

We are so sorry that you had this experience with KaBloom last year on Valentine's Day. We do our best to make sure our products are shipped in a timely fashion and arrive healthy, but sometimes, our third party shipping methods don't always allow for this. We again, are so sorry about this and we appreciate your feedback. We hope that we can be of service soon and restore your faith in KaBloom!

KaBloom Customer Care Team

Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

I sent flowers through KaBloom. I ordered them online and navigating through their website was easy. The pricing they had was fine and they had an excellent flower selection. I usually do not use them because any flower delivery service is expensive and it was easier to deliver them yourself. The flowers sent was a corporate gift as a thank you. Overall, the service was fine but because it was a gift, I would have appreciated some kind of follow-up notification that things had gone through since I sent it to someone who is quite busy. I didn’t know if they got the flowers and appreciated them and then didn’t follow up about it or if something went terribly wrong and the flowers weren’t delivered at all. I received no confirmation e-mail about anything. Otherwise, the flowers seemed pretty.

Anna,

We appreciate your feedback! We would be more than happy to submit your confirmation email again! Can you please reach out to us via our email: customerservice@kabloomcorp.com, and we can research your order and get you all the detailed receipts you need for this purchase!

KaBloom Customer Care Team

Original review: Feb. 14, 2018

The was pretty ridiculous!!!! I was delivered dead rose in a vase that wouldn't even hold them! The night before Valentine's Day. Please do not order. Spent $70 for dead roses without a sufficient vase to even hold them up.

Whitney,

We are so incredibly sorry to hear that your roses arrived in such poor condition. This is unacceptable! We do have a 7-day freshness guarantee and would be more than happy to send you a replacement order and provide compensation for this inconvenience.

Please reach out to us at customerservice@kabloomcorp.com, and provide your order number to us and we can make this right!

KaBloom Customer Service Team

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

There was a get-together, my girlfriend’s party, and I was looking to get the centerpieces done so I was looking for orchids to put in the vases. One of my friends suggested that I go online on KaBloom and order it. It didn't say how much stems came in one vase so I was trying to figure it out and how much it would cost. It was getting too close to the event so I assumed that three would be enough. But when I called customer service and got a hold of somebody, I was told I was running short of it. They offered to put some extra in it and that was really sweet of them. When I set the flowers on the centerpieces, everybody loved it, almost 200 of them. The quality was really good. The flowers were really nice, bloomed out, and fresh so I loved it. I'd tell others to head to KaBloom. It's easier as it's online and it's convenient too.

Hi Sagar,

We are so thrilled that we were able to make your day even more special! We hope that we can be of service in the future!

KaBloom Customer Care Team

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

I read the reviews online and KaBloom seemed reasonably priced and I liked their arrangement. I looked at the different categories and they had nice pictures which I hope were very good representations of the product that was delivered. I got a thank you bouquet from them and it came with a vase and flowers. But I don't know if there are controls that need to be tightened. And I can't say this is directly related, but within two weeks after my purchase, my credit card was compromised. That's my only hesitation and otherwise, I was very satisfied. Also, the person who received the flowers seemed to be very pleased with them. I didn't get to see the arrangement but she said, "Thank you for the lovely arrangement."

Annette,

We are so sorry to hear that your card was compromised after using our website. We do have secure servers in place for this not to happen and from all of us here at KaBloom, we are so incredibly sorry that this happened!

Please feel free to reach out to us at customerservice@kabloomcorp.com, should you have any additional questions or concerns!

KaBloom Customer Care Team

Original review: Dec. 26, 2017

Left previous provider for non-delivery and sub par floral arrangements and when I tried KaBloom, wrote them to ask them to confirm my order, which they had not done at that time. They responded and confirmed the order which was made more than week prior to requested delivery date. I have called, left messages and sent emails detailing the order number and my displeasure that my order was not delivered. This was to have been a Christmas gift for a family member, now not only do they not have the bouquet, but I'm embarrassed and will need to arrange for another gift.

Hi Mary,

We are so incredibly sorry about the issues you experienced with KaBloom. We apologize for not being readily available over the holiday weekend.

We have processed a full refund and a expedited a reshipment to your recipient for delivery on the 28th.

Again, we are so incredibly sorry about this. We do have an agreement with UPS and when they do not follow this, we absolutely report it to them in order to make them aware and for it not to happen again in the future.

If you'd like to discuss further please respond to our email and we can absolutely discuss more details!

KaBloom Customer Care Team

Original review: Nov. 26, 2017

I liked KaBloom's bouquets better than other companies. I was buying for my mom and they had nicer bouquets so I went with them. It was fairly easy ordering online. I got a picture of the arrangement and the finished product was nice. I haven't seen it in person but my mom always had these flowers.

Hi Adam,

We're so happy to hear that you had an easy time ordering from KaBloom! We want to take the hassle away from our customers and make it as easy and enjoyable as possible! We hope that we can hit these expectations for you next time!!

KaBloom Customer Care Team

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

I ordered a bouquet from KaBloom.com for my mother’s birthday. The process was pretty straightforward and the bouquet arrived on time. I was satisfied with the delivered product. Everything worked out as expected and it was all good.

Hi Phillip,

We're so glad that we could help send some flowers to your Mom for her birthday! We hope that we can help send more smiles her way soon!

Thank you for the feedback!

KaBloom Customer Service

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

I purchase flowers from KaBloom twice a year for a birthday or an anniversary. It is easy to find stuff and order from them, and their website is pretty good and fairly easy to navigate. Their customer service reps have been very friendly, and when I was talking to them, they knew what I was asking for. I called them once because I saw a different price on KaBloom versus a different site, and they gave me a little cheaper price. I only saw pictures of the flower arrangements after they were delivered, and they were close to what I saw on the picture. I'm satisfied and I’d recommend KaBloom.

Vipul,

We are so thrilled that our customers service reps were able to get you great pricing and service! We pride ourselves on our customer care team and we love to hear this kind of feedback! We hope that we can be of service again in the future!

KaBloom Customer Service Team

Original review: Sept. 30, 2017

I placed two orders on KaBloom for my girlfriend. One was for her birthday and the other one was on Valentine’s Day. Their prices were fair, especially that I reordered the second one in a rush but it was filled and delivered on the same day. I was happy with that. Plus, the flowers were nice and I really liked them. Getting flowers online is not cheap but definitely worth it. It saved me a lot of time that I don’t need to worry about where I should get them.

Also, I know there’s a flower store in my office building, but I cannot just pick anything from there because I was blind. With Kabloom, it's like I was in a store and I could tell their reps what kind of flowers my girlfriend and I will like then they'll help me make the decision. I’m not an artist and I trust and believe they’re professional to help me take whatever they believe is correct. If they give me a couple of options and any combination of the flowers, that will be perfect for me. Overall, KaBloom is a great service.

Jiawen,

We are so thrilled that our KaBloom team was able to help with your order! We love to help our customers and that is what we are here for! We hope that in the future we can be of service again! Sending love and smiles your way!

KaBloom Customer Care Team

Original review: Sept. 25, 2017

KaBloom was the first available company on the internet and I purchase from them maybe twice a year, usually for my wife's birthday and for an anniversary. Online ordering was a simple process and the website was easy to navigate. They had a pretty good selection and I was pleased with what I saw. The quality of the products that I received was fine and the cost is average. The last time I ordered flowers, they were orchids and they were for my wife's birthday. I talked to a rep on the customer support team when one of the orders that I put down this year had a delay on the delivery. The rep said that the orchids they had received didn’t have good quality, so they had to wait until they got the new arrivals for another two days or so. I think I needed them for March the 5th, but they probably arrived on the 8th. They were not bad, but the delay got me in trouble. I just want KaBloom to get me my flowers on time.

Carlos,

We appreciate your feedback greatly! We are so sorry that we were unable to get you your bouquet on time. We do our best to make sure that what we are sending, is like you said, in good quality! If you could, please send us an email with your order number and a brief description and we will do everything we can to make this right again! Our email is: customerservice@kabloomcorp.com.

KaBloom Customer Care Team

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

The place where I usually get my flowers wasn’t doing same day delivery so I decided to use another place. I looked online and saw KaBloom, and I tried them. The online ordering experience was easy. I purchased roses for my mom for Valentine’s Day. I paid extra for same day delivery, so I expected the flowers to show up on the same day that I ordered them. I called KaBloom three times and I specifically said that the flowers needed to be here the same day. They assured me of this and yet my mother never received the roses until two days after. So, I called KaBloom and they said that they’ll refund everything, even the extra fee that I paid for same day delivery. I loved the flowers in their selection and I liked the roses that they finally delivered, which were really nice, but I didn’t like the customer service which was not so good. I kept getting three different answers for my questions. I will never order from them again.

Jamie,

We are so sorry that we were unable to get you same-day flowers for your Mom. You are absolutely right, if we were unable to do this we should have let you know right away. We do our best to make sure our orders are fulfilled in an accurate and operationally sound way, but it looks like in this case, we were unable to do so. We apologize sincerely for the inconvenience and we would love to make this right. If you could, please reach out to us at customerservice@kabloomcorp.com, and we can certainly offer you a credit voucher for a future purchase with us! We hope to hear from you soon!

KaBloom Customer Care Team

Original review: Sept. 5, 2017

KaBloom is just two-minutes away from my house and so my wife and I get flowers from them probably once a month and sometimes for special occasions. I buy roses every once in a while. They have good a selection and their reps were excellent to interact with. Buying flowers from them is pretty simple and I’ve enjoyed the experience.

KaBloom.com, Ltd response

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! At KaBloom we are always working to better our customers experience and we greatly value this feedback.

KaBloom Customer Relations

Original review: Sept. 1, 2017

My children had sent me roses for my birthday. They arrived dry (site says they arrive in water), tips and sides of petals were beige brown, molded bud fell off, every leaf fell off, most of the cut stems were blackened or blackening.

Catherine,

We are so sorry that your gift arrived this way! We do have a 7-day freshness guarantee and with that being said, we'd love to replace the flowers, free of charge, for this inconvenience.

Please reach out to us at customerservice@kabloomcorp.com, provide a brief description and we'd love to see how soon we can get you a brand new bouquet!

customerservice@kabloomcorp.com

Original review: Aug. 24, 2017

I used KaBloom for the first time this week - and for a really important event (someone lost their mother after a long health struggle). My husband and I looked carefully at what company to use, what flowers to choose, and made sure that they would arrive on the day that it NEEDED to arrive. The flowers never arrived. I just called customer service just now, and the lady I spoke with was completely unapologetic and blamed me for placing the order too late the night before. I tried to explain that with the myriad of companies out there, when I am told by a website that it can be delivered on a certain day (and, additionally, that I'm charged extra to have them sent that quickly), that I am going to believe the company. I was looking straight at my receipt that came FROM KaBloom themselves that said that my flowers would be delivered on August 23rd, and it is now August 24th.

It was an astonishing phone call. She apparently couldn't see my receipt, even though her company sent it. I had to explain to her everything that was on the receipt and had to explain several times that the KaBloom receipt said it would be delivered on a certain day. She then blamed the tech team. Additionally, she then said that it clearly states that if the flowers aren't ordered by 3 pm regardless of time zone, then they won't get there the next day. So, with her on the phone, I even tried to go through the order process again and there is NOWHERE in the process that states this. All in all, I'm horribly disappointed that the flowers didn't arrive when promised. I'm even MORE horribly disappointed that the customer service was so unapologetic, so unknowledgeable, and really really rude and kept blaming me!

Sarah,

I am so sorry to hear that you had this experience with KaBloom. We pride ourselves on being clear and concise on our website and we are so sorry that we were unable to send flowers to your recipient on the day that you selected.

We have refunded your order completely and would be more than happy to send you a credit voucher for future use, should you like! Please reach out to us at customerservice@kabloomcorp.com, and we'd be more than happy to send you that voucher!

We appreciate your feedback and we are working on making the necessary changes on our website to make our ordering process clear and understandable.

Again, we are so sorry that that happened and first and foremost, we recognize that this is unacceptable and we want to make this right.

KaBloom Customer Service Team

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

On Valentine’s Day, I purchased a deal that KaBloom had on red roses. I already purchased about two times from them. Their selections were great and ordering online was pretty straightforward. I was able to purchase everything with no difficulty. I know that they were pretty stacked for Valentine's Day but I feel it could have been handled differently because they weren’t able to deliver the flowers on time. They ended up calling me back at close to 8 o'clock at night, saying that they were going to take them. Then, it was already almost 10 o'clock and they haven't stopped by. I feel that the communication and the delivery should have coordinated a little better on such a special day. That would be the only bad part of it.

They were pretty professional, though. They handled it pretty well, as far as trying to help me out and trying to keep me happy. They ended up calling me back and saying that they can send flowers the next day for free which was great. The flower arrangement was pretty nice. I know they have good quality that's why I chose them. Overall, it was a great experience.

KaBloom Customer Relations

Original review: Aug. 17, 2017

I’ve used KaBloom in the past and they’re the only people I know that deliver to my wife’s office building. They’re fast, and ordering online was pretty straightforward. The only thing I was not crazy about was that I didn’t feel they’re being the most forthright about their price. If you want the nicer vase, that’s an upcharge, and you’d even think that’s a good deal at $45 when you look at the bouquet. But then you realize that by the time you pay for the delivery and the vase, you’re at about $70.

Once the delivery came really late and I was nervous my wife wasn’t going to get the flowers before the end of the business day. But that’s one out of maybe six times I’ve used them and the only time that I spoke to somebody from KaBloom. They assured me that the delivery would get there before the office closed and they were right. I’ve purchased roses and seasonal things that they were advertising for anniversaries or birthdays. My wife would ordinarily text me a picture of the flowers and we are clearly satisfied with the quality of the products.

Stephen,

We are so happy to hear that you've had good experiences with KaBloom multiple times! We do our best to make sure that our deliveries arrive before buildings/offices close! We try out best to make sure our prices are straight forward, as this is a pillar of great customer service! Next time, if you are looking to spend under a certain amount, please let one of our team members know and we can certainly do our best to get you an arrangement within your budget!

We hope we can help send more gifts your way soon!

customerservice@kabloomcorp.com

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

Once in two months, I order flowers from KaBloom for celebrations and sometimes for gifts. Their selection is good and the guy at the KaBloom store knew our apartment, so I chose them. Their prices are also reasonable and the ordering process wasn't difficult. My experience with KaBloom was good and I would recommend them.

Massamitsu,

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with KaBloom! We love when we are able to help our local customers send gifts! We hope we can be of service in the future!

customerservice@kabloomcorp.com

Original review: July 8, 2017

KaBloom was close to my fiancee's house, and I've used them before. I bought lilies and my online ordering experience was super easy. The bouquet was very much enjoyed by my fiancee too.

Hi Ross!

We are so thrilled to hear that your fiancee loved the bouquet! We love hearing from our customers and we appreciate your feedback greatly! We hope we can send more smiles your way soon!

customerservice@kabloomcorp.com

Original review: June 28, 2017

I've purchased plenty of products from KaBloom over time for anniversaries and Mother's day. Their locations are good and I mostly use the one in Brookline where my wife lives. It's convenient and close. I like the store and the people are friendly. I usually like to build my own bouquet and the selections at KaBloom are generally good. Their final products are in the top-tier quality. But since it's a downtown store, it can be expected that the pricing is in the higher range. I typically buy in the store more than I do online. I ordered online recently and had it delivered a mile down the street and the charge was exorbitant so I don't think I'll do online again with KaBloom. Nevertheless, I'd definitely recommend them.

Christopher,

We are so happy to hear that you have enjoyed your multiple experiences with KaBloom! We love that you can create your own bouquet and add your own personal touches to your gifts! We hope that we can send more smiles your way soon!

Caitlin - KaBloom Customer Relations Team

customerservice@kabloomcorp.com

Original review: June 23, 2017

I usually use Bouqs and I didn’t like it very much at all. Then, I ordered a flower bouquet from KaBloom for Valentine’s day. It came a day after even though it’s a guaranteed delivery on that date. I called the store and they said that that can happen whenever they’re busy and that they can’t do anything about it. I told them that it’s going to be useless at that point, but they eventually sent it and the flower arrangement is not very good. Never use KaBloom. It’s the worst flower service I had.

Imran,

We are so sorry that you had this experience with KaBloom. We would be more than happy to replace your bouquet or provide you with other options for compensation.

Please reach out to us at customerservice@kabloomcorp.com, provide your order number and a brief description of your experience. We hope to connect with you soon to discuss options for compensation.

We hope to hear from you soon Imran!

Caitlin - KaBloom Customer Relations Team

Original review: June 8, 2017

My friend’s family owns a mom and pop flower joint. Being a small place, they were swamped for Valentine’s Day, and I got to them too late. KaBloom was relatively close to where I work and where the delivery was gonna be made, so I purchased from them, and they were able accommodate my order very easily. They took the time to understand clearly what I was looking for, the delivery was made on time, and the flowers looked fine. Everything was good, and I have no complaints. I would tell friends to use them if they were looking for some place local to use and needed something done in a hurry.

Hi Daniel,

Thank you so much for the kind words! Your feedback is much appreciated and we love to hear when were are doing a great job! We love our local supporters and we're so glad we were able to accommodate your request on Valentine's Day!

KaBloom Customer Service Team

Original review: June 5, 2017

I ordered the flowers the night before Valentine's Day at 11:00 PM. I just Googled and KaBloom was the only flower delivery company that could deliver the next day. I took the cheapest flower bouquet, put in the address and it was super easy. It was to be delivered to a police station but it got there late. I called KaBloom because at around 4:00 o'clock they hadn't gotten there yet and it was a joke/surprise thing, so I asked when they were gonna get there and they said before 5. They did but he ended up not getting them till the next day. But they got it to the right spot based on what I told them so that was cool. If people ask about KaBloom I would say it was awesome and would totally recommend them.

Hi Rebeca,

Thank you so much for the kind words! Your feedback is much appreciated and we love to hear when were are doing a great job! I'm glad that we were able to help you on Valentine's Day!!

KaBloom Customer Service Team

Original review: May 31, 2017

I buy flowers from KaBloom usually for birthdays and anniversaries and their selection is really good and wide ranging. I bought roses for my friend's birthday and it was pretty swift. I placed the order online and my friend got it on the date I wanted him to get it. He sent me a photo and the quality is really satisfactory. Also, I haven't experienced any hassles and I got what I wanted. I'd tell my friends that they should go for KaBloom.

Anirudh,

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are thrilled that you and your friend are happy with your hassle-free KaBloom experience!

Our customers satisfaction is very important to us and we greatly appreciate this valuable feedback!

Kind regards,

-KaBloom Customer Service

KaBloom.com expert review by ConsumerAffairs

KaBloom is a floral delivery company based in Massachusetts, with franchise store locations throughout the United States. and an online store, KaBloom.com. Established in 1998, KaBloom offers contemporary and traditional floral arrangements, bouquets and gifts. KaBloom partners with floral farmers around the world to provide freshly cut, seasonal varieties with a week-long freshness guarantee.

• Guaranteed for a week: KaBloom guarantees their flowers will remain fresh for at least seven days after they are delivered, and they offer to replace any bouquets that don’t last. Simply call or email customer service and they will send a replacement.

• Same day delivery option: For those times when your floral gesture can’t wait, KaBloom offers a same day delivery option on a select portion of their products. Choose from themed bouquets and arrangements at their alternate site, http://kabloomtoday.com, for a quick delivery when it matters.

• Support sustainable flower farming: KaBloom’s Sustainable Floral Fund is an independent, non-profit organization dedicated to providing assistance to their partner farms as they seek Sustainability Certification. KaBloom is also dedicated to reducing packaging and shipping waste by increasing the use of recyclable packaging.

• Opt for a plant: While KaBlooms traditional bouquets and arrangements are popular, you can also opt for a seasonal plant when available. These plants come with care instructions and free two-day shipping.

• Best for: significant others, friends, adult children, companies and those concerned with the environmental impact of their floral purchase.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs