KaBloom.com, Ltd

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are thrilled that you and your Mother are happy with the flowers you have received and look forward to working with you in the future.

-KaBloom Customer Service

Original review: Feb. 22, 2017

I have ordered twice from KaBloom for my Mom in Northern California and she is always delighted. One thing I like is the shipping is not as much as the flowers like some companies. Their flowers are always fresh and on time and she couldn't do better in her hometown.

Richard,

I apologize that you had a negative experience with us. I would love to learn more about the experience that you had in hopes to rectify any issues.

Please reach out to customerservice@kabloomcorp.com so we can further discuss your experience.

Original review: March 7, 2017

Never use Kabloom. 2 out of 3 years total no show on Valentine's Day, no notice, no warning, no chance to replace them. Also nobody home and zero response from their supposed "customer service" phone and email. Finally, a day too late I get the lameo call "um yeah, we never got some orders out, we are wicked sorry." And these clowns tried to charge me anyway. BUYER BEWARE.

Britt,

I sincerely apologize that your grandmothers flowers did not arrive in the best condition.

I understand that a replacement as already been sent but I would love to learn more about the issues you experienced in hope that we are able to rectify them. Please reach out to customerservice@kabloomcorp.com.

We appreciate your feedback and hope to connect with you soon.

Original review: March 7, 2017

I used Kabloom to send two bouquets to my mom & grandma out of state. When the flowers arrived, they were wilted and dead, shipped without water (and missing the special balloon thing promoted on the website). My grandma, who is 90, had to call and complain. Kabloom did send another bouquet in response, but it really took the enjoyment out of the gifts. The price was good, so I didn't expect the arrangement to be fancy. But, I did expect it to be in good condition. Will never use this company again.

Jim,

I sincerely apologize that you had trouble with our site. Please feel free to reach out to our customer service if you ever run into issues with your log in. Although we are so happy that your daughters were able to receive their holiday arrangements, we sincerely apologize to have caused any frustration.

Kind regards and sincere apologies,

-KaBloom Customer Service

Original review: Feb. 23, 2017

I have been a customer for many years. Recently I tried 3 separate times to order flowers for my daughters for V-Day and each time your website made it impossible for me to complete the orders. The site refused to accept the password I have used since I joined, and failed to send me an email with a password change link when I clicked the "Forgot Password" link. Luckily Proflowers' website worked flawlessly and my daughters still got their flowers.

Factual basis uncertain

I'm really disappointed in your Chelmsford location. My experience: I brought 2 wool coats in. 1 of them came out all pilled (wasn't like that before) & just COVERED in lint. The manager said, "Oh it's probably from the bags!" Brand new bags that have feathers and dust in them? She asked me if I'd like to have it re-cleaned? Huh? I said of course! She didn't offer me a discount. She just said "Well, it won't be ready til Monday, now!" Wasn't apologetic. Good thing I had a coupon for $5.00 (which she didn't even want me to use in the first place because she knew nothing of an online coupon and went to great extent to double check that it was legit). She still made me pay for my coat that wasn't even finished yet (and covered in lint).

I'll go somewhere else where I receive better customer service and the management is more caring and understanding. You cannot give a customer a coat back that's covered in feathers and all kinds of lint. Edit: Not until my review on Yelp days after receiving my other coat back, which was missing 2 buttons, did I receive an apologetic phone call from the manager. Never again.

My sister went to school with the founder of KaBloom so I order from them. I've ordered several times for birthdays, thank yous and anniversaries. In comparison to other online ordering for flowers, it's much more accessible which is important because I know the education behind the person who was strategically involved in its creation and I wanted to support that from an alumni perspective. It was satisfactory, easy to navigate through and I like that it's separated out by occasion which makes it a little bit easier for me.

I've usually had a good experience, except the last one. Since I had to rush order it, the price was aligned which was fine but I was disappointed because the bouquet came very wilted and much smaller than I had anticipated. Other than that, I've been very happy. I've probably ordered five or six bouquets from them over the past year and a half.

I'd love to know though if the small water bottles that are attached to the stem, with the KaBloom strings, was specific to their company. I was really impressed by that, upon my first purchase. When the bouquet came and it had this small little water pot connected to the bottom as a way to keep the flowers fresh, I thought that was really interesting which weighed more in my mind than I thought at that time of why I continued to work with them. Their flowers have usually been very very fresh.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about KaBloom.com?

I ordered flowers for my daughter-in-law's birthday a year ago. She was delighted with them and therefore, so was I. The experience was easy and the result wonderful. I'll be doing that again later this month and am happy to recommend to friends.

I recently ordered from KaBloom and have received flowers from them as well. I chose their Purple Perfection arrangement for a birthday and their website was easy to navigate. However, the categories were a little bit difficult to figure out. There was also one instance where there was a picture of a bouquet that said, "Check out this collection." But I went to the collection, that bouquet was not offered in it. I assumed it was seasonable. Another issue was the website didn't have an option for a time of day when the order would be delivered. It would be nice to have that.

KaBloom.com, Ltd

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We are always looking to better our customers experience and would not be able to do so without your valuable feedback.

We look forward to working with you in the future!

Original review: Jan. 24, 2017

I've ordered from KaBloom many times, going back to their founding. Always very satisfied with the accuracy, packaging and delivery process. Once had a bad batch that arrived in poor shape. Contacted them, instantly fixed but then heard from the founder himself. Found out that we had much in common but the fact that he took time to contact me was most appreciated. It also has made them the first place I go for online floral orders.

KaBloom.com, Ltd

I am very sorry that you have negative experiences with us in the past. We truly care about our customers experience and greatly appreciate the feedback. We would love to work with you to resolve these issues and better your experience with us. Please reach out to customerservice@kabloomcorp.com so we can work together to do so.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2017

If you really need to receive what you ordered, then I suggest you look for another florist. Kabloom screws up my order nearly every time. Most recently, they sent a cheap mixed bouquet when I had ordered orchids. I won't use them again.

Lisa,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are thrilled that you were happy with our service and look forward to delighting you in the future!

Original review: Jan. 24, 2017

My order was delivered on time and in good shape. Good price and service. I will use KaBloom again and would recommend it to my friends and family. They have good products and selection, easy process to order and website is easy to navigate. Great company!

Andrew,

Thank you so much for providing feedback. We are thrilled that you were happy with your experience overall and look forward to elevating your experience in the future.

-KaBloom Customer Service

Original review: Jan. 9, 2017

I bought the flower that KaBloom had featured on their website. I did my ordering online and the website was fine. I communicated with them through email. Although nothing there was spectacular, but on the whole, they were easy to work with.

Tim,

I am very sorry that the flowers you received did not meet our 7 day freshness guarantee. I would love the chance to make this up to you, by sending you a replacement, free of charge.

Please reach out to customerservice@kabloomcorp.com with your KaBloom order and a brief description of the issue you had experienced. We can then go over some replacement options.

Thank you for providing feedback and I hope to connect with you soon.

Kara -KaBloom Customer Service

Original review: Jan. 6, 2017

I was disappointed in the freshness of the flowers, which did not last very long, and the time it took to get them delivered. I ordered from KaBloom as there is a store in our neighborhood but it seems the flowers did not come from them. I would not order again.

Christine,

I am very sorry about this. This may have been an issue with our shipping provider, as we always send out flowers to arrive within 2 days.

We also have a 7 day freshness guarantee, that we absolutely stand by, and we would be more than happy to send a replacement free of charge.

Please reach out to customerservice@kabloomcorp.com with your order number and a brief description of the issue you experienced. We can then go over some replacement options.

Thank you for providing this valuable feedback and I hope to connect with you soon.

Kara -KaBloom Customer Service

Original review: Jan. 4, 2017

The arrangement that I ordered for my friend who just had major surgery showed up a week late... I wondered why I had not heard from her. I was not notified until was delivered. When she did mention she received it, she did not comment on the flowers. Assuming they were not in good shape. Very disappointed. I Will order elsewhere next time.

KaBloom.com, Ltd

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! At KaBloom we are always working to better our customers experience and we greatly value this feedback.

KaBloom Customer Relations

Original review: Dec. 20, 2016

My first experience with KaBloom was when I ordered flowers for Mother’s Day. They were a new startup and it was guaranteed delivery. My mom didn’t get anything for Mother’s Day, but the day after she got a dead bouquet. I was furious, but I called them, and they refunded my credit card. They sent a bigger arrangement and were apologetic. My mother was fine with it and it was beautiful.

And then, I sent an order for another friend and that went off without a hitch. It was beautiful and perfect. Then I sent an order to Laurie, and my credit card was charged three times for one order. I called them and they rectified it instantly ‘cause I had my bank online and instantly my money went back in for $39.99. But Laurie got three bouquets of flowers. She was thrilled and they were absolutely stunning.

I've got a small company and I understand how that can work especially with the volume they're doing and how quickly they're trying to do their turnover. So, I wrote up a nasty review on Facebook and KaBloom sent me an email the other day asking me if I would call, and that they wanted to send me another bouquet and that they were so sorry. They more than made up for everything. I couldn’t be happier with KaBloom. I also recommended them to others.

Laura,

I am very sorry that you were unhappy with your experience with us. I would be love the chance to make this up to you by sending you a complimentary arrangement, as a token of our apology.

Please reach out to the email address provided below with your order number and a brief description of the issue you experienced.

Thank you so much for your feedback, I hope to connect with you soon.

Kara- KaBloom Customer Relations

customerservice@kabloomcorp.com

Original review: Dec. 19, 2016

I had ordered flowers for my cousin as a housewarming gift, and set the delivery date to be the same day that a vase I had also ordered (separately) would arrive. The day before delivery I received an email saying that the flower I had ordered would not be available, and I needed to choose a replacement. So, I called and tried to find a suitable replacement (there really wasn't one, and the bouquet was now going to be less attractive) and was told that, because of the substitution, the flowers would not be delivered until the day after the original delivery date. I told them this was unacceptable, as I was now getting a different product AND a different delivery date than I had originally ordered. The flowers eventually got delivered FOUR DAYS after the original delivery date, and with substituted flowers.

KaBloom.com, Ltd

I apologize that you were unhappy with your experience with us. At KaBloom, we have a 7 day freshness guarantee and we would always be happy to send a replacement if your arrangement does not meet this.

I also apologize that you did not receive care instructions. Orchids do not take well to flower food but need to be trimmed ever few days and put into fresh water every few days. You should have absolutely received a card explaining this.

I would like to offer you a complimentary arrangement as a token of our apology. Please reach out to customerservice@kabloomcorp.com with your KaBloom order number, so we can go over some reship options.

Thank you very much for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated.

Kara -KaBloom Customer Relations

Original review: Dec. 18, 2016

I was supposed to receive some flowers for my birthday, but they came a day late and they weren’t in good condition. My daughter ordered them for me. She had heard that they were supposed to be a good quality flower, but I was not very happy with them personally. They were a day late and they forget to send in the flower food with them. And they were orchids which were pretty, but they seemed they’ve been damaged a little bit. But they did end up blooming a long time though. Another time my daughter sent me KaBloom, they also came late and she had ordered a more expensive package and they sent a really small package. Again, without flower food and the flowers being damaged. I was not really happy with KaBloom.

KaBloom.com, Ltd Company Profile