toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

KaBloom.com, Ltd

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! At KaBloom we are always working to better our customers experience and we greatly value this feedback.

KaBloom Customer Relations

Original review: Dec. 20, 2016

My first experience with KaBloom was when I ordered flowers for Mother’s Day. They were a new startup and it was guaranteed delivery. My mom didn’t get anything for Mother’s Day, but the day after she got a dead bouquet. I was furious, but I called them, and they refunded my credit card. They sent a bigger arrangement and were apologetic. My mother was fine with it and it was beautiful.

And then, I sent an order for another friend and that went off without a hitch. It was beautiful and perfect. Then I sent an order to Laurie, and my credit card was charged three times for one order. I called them and they rectified it instantly ‘cause I had my bank online and instantly my money went back in for $39.99. But Laurie got three bouquets of flowers. She was thrilled and they were absolutely stunning.

I've got a small company and I understand how that can work especially with the volume they're doing and how quickly they're trying to do their turnover. So, I wrote up a nasty review on Facebook and KaBloom sent me an email the other day asking me if I would call, and that they wanted to send me another bouquet and that they were so sorry. They more than made up for everything. I couldn’t be happier with KaBloom. I also recommended them to others.

Andrew,

Thank you so much for providing feedback. We are thrilled that you were happy with your experience overall and look forward to elevating your experience in the future.

Kind regards,

Kara

-KaBloom Customer Service

Original review: Jan. 9, 2017

I bought the flower that KaBloom had featured on their website. I did my ordering online and the website was fine. I communicated with them through email. Although nothing there was spectacular, but on the whole, they were easy to work with.

Tim,

I am very sorry that the flowers you received did not meet our 7 day freshness guarantee. I would love the chance to make this up to you, by sending you a replacement, free of charge.

Please reach out to customerservice@kabloomcorp.com with your KaBloom order and a brief description of the issue you had experienced. We can then go over some replacement options.

Thank you for providing feedback and I hope to connect with you soon.

Kara -KaBloom Customer Service

Original review: Jan. 6, 2017

I was disappointed in the freshness of the flowers, which did not last very long, and the time it took to get them delivered. I ordered from KaBloom as there is a store in our neighborhood but it seems the flowers did not come from them. I would not order again.

Christine,

I am very sorry about this. This may have been an issue with our shipping provider, as we always send out flowers to arrive within 2 days.

We also have a 7 day freshness guarantee, that we absolutely stand by, and we would be more than happy to send a replacement free of charge.

Please reach out to customerservice@kabloomcorp.com with your order number and a brief description of the issue you experienced. We can then go over some replacement options.

Thank you for providing this valuable feedback and I hope to connect with you soon.

Kind regards,

Kara -KaBloom Customer Service

Original review: Jan. 4, 2017

The arrangement that I ordered for my friend who just had major surgery showed up a week late... I wondered why I had not heard from her. I was not notified until was delivered. When she did mention she received it, she did not comment on the flowers. Assuming they were not in good shape. Very disappointed. I Will order elsewhere next time.

Laura,

I am very sorry that you were unhappy with your experience with us. I would be love the chance to make this up to you by sending you a complimentary arrangement, as a token of our apology.

Please reach out to the email address provided below with your order number and a brief description of the issue you experienced.

Thank you so much for your feedback, I hope to connect with you soon.

Kara- KaBloom Customer Relations

customerservice@kabloomcorp.com

Original review: Dec. 19, 2016

I had ordered flowers for my cousin as a housewarming gift, and set the delivery date to be the same day that a vase I had also ordered (separately) would arrive. The day before delivery I received an email saying that the flower I had ordered would not be available, and I needed to choose a replacement. So, I called and tried to find a suitable replacement (there really wasn't one, and the bouquet was now going to be less attractive) and was told that, because of the substitution, the flowers would not be delivered until the day after the original delivery date. I told them this was unacceptable, as I was now getting a different product AND a different delivery date than I had originally ordered. The flowers eventually got delivered FOUR DAYS after the original delivery date, and with substituted flowers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about KaBloom.com?

KaBloom.com, Ltd

I apologize that you were unhappy with your experience with us. At KaBloom, we have a 7 day freshness guarantee and we would always be happy to send a replacement if your arrangement does not meet this.

I also apologize that you did not receive care instructions. Orchids do not take well to flower food but need to be trimmed ever few days and put into fresh water every few days. You should have absolutely received a card explaining this.

I would like to offer you a complimentary arrangement as a token of our apology. Please reach out to customerservice@kabloomcorp.com with your KaBloom order number, so we can go over some reship options.

Thank you very much for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated.

Kara -KaBloom Customer Relations

Original review: Dec. 18, 2016

I was supposed to receive some flowers for my birthday, but they came a day late and they weren’t in good condition. My daughter ordered them for me. She had heard that they were supposed to be a good quality flower, but I was not very happy with them personally. They were a day late and they forget to send in the flower food with them. And they were orchids which were pretty, but they seemed they’ve been damaged a little bit. But they did end up blooming a long time though. Another time my daughter sent me KaBloom, they also came late and she had ordered a more expensive package and they sent a really small package. Again, without flower food and the flowers being damaged. I was not really happy with KaBloom.

KaBloom.com, Ltd Company Profile