4.4/5 (401 ratings)

About JustFab

JustFab is a leading fashion-subscription eCommerce site and fashion brand that offers members a customized online shopping experience and a "First Style for $10" special. At mostly $39.95 an item for VIP members, JustFab offers high-fashion looks at affordable prices, and shipping is free for all orders over $39.95. The company has more than 15 million members worldwide and offers on-trend and high-quality styles for an affordable price.

Pros

• Special first-purchase discount
  • Free shipping for VIP members
  • Personalized style quiz
  • Discounts for VIP members

Cons

• Must pause to avoid monthly charge
  • Credits do not apply to sale items

Bottom Line

JustFab is a smart investment for those who want to keep up with fashion at a discount. Membership terms should be carefully considered, but JustFab can save you a ton of money on the latest trends.

Top JustFab Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFab.com?

Verified

I really like JustFab. I order from them every few months when they drop the two for sales... I love shoes. I order probably six new pairs every season. I range from flats, to wed...

Verified

I like the styles JustFab has and their price. I became a member and I like that I could order what I want and it would come to my house. I don't have to worry about going outside...

What is JustFab?

JustFab is a popular fashion subscription and fashion platform that offers styles at about 30% off retail price. The company provides a highly customized shopping experience with high-quality fashion. It also offers a handy style quiz to match you with your best JustFab options, and it provides a discount for all shoes for your first purchase.

How does JustFab work?

JustFab offers items for sale, but you need to become a VIP member to get the most from the experience. If you’re a member, the company sends you a personal boutique on the first day of the month that has curated items based on your style and preferences. VIP membership costs $39.95 a month, but that cost is credited to your monthly purchases.

VIP members also get special perks like free shipping and special discounts on JustFab’s affordable fashions.

How much is JustFab?

The JustFab VIP membership is $39.95 per monthly, but this membership cost is directly credited to you. You can use this credit to buy an on-trend piece of fashion from your personal boutique or save it for a future purchase.

You can avoid being charged by visiting your online boutique or your account options and selecting the “Skip this Month” option before the 5th of the month (when the subscription is charged). You can also shop JustFab even if you aren’t a member, although you won’t receive the same good deals without the VIP membership.

Many of JustFab’s items are $39.95, which is the cost of a VIP member’s monthly credit.

JustFab FAQ

Is JustFab worth it?
Justfab is a great option for fashion gurus who like to stay on top of style. The VIP membership is an affordable option to freshen up your wardrobe every month.
How much is the JustFab VIP membership?
The VIP membership is $39.95 per month, but that goes into your account as a direct credit to use on an item of your choice.
What are JustFab credits?
Your membership fee becomes a credit that you can use on an item each month.
Can you cancel JustFab after the first month?
Yes, you can cancel JustFab after only one month by calling or using their live chat feature.
Are JustFab shoes good quality?
JustFab’s shoes are great quality at a discounted price.

Is JustFab legit?

Treat yourself to a JustFab membership for quality items at a much lower cost, but be sure to read the terms and services before signing up. If you frequently shop for new clothing, shoes and accessories, JustFab gives you a convenient option to receive a monthly curated selection to expand your wardrobe. Any membership platform can be tricky, but JustFab is a great way to keep up on the trends.

JustFab Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFab?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFab.com?

Original review: April 30, 2022

I've been a JustFab member for more than 10 years. That's all I wear and their fabulous shoes. Whenever they have 50% off, I would take that. There are times that I forget to skip my wardrobe and I would get a pair of shoes based on my style. They would send me shoes. Their style experts have definitely evolved with me.

So far, I am very pleased with the quality of the item. I don't buy too much clothing because it's a little too expensive. But I really love most of my shoes because people have all said they love them too. I've gotten lots of compliments. I wish I would get more. I’d like to see more of 4 inches as against the higher 5 ½. I've gotten older and I don't go with the very high shoes anymore. I do more 4 inches and lower.

When I returned items, the service was excellent. Everything that I needed was dealt with accordingly and I was given the opportunity to get the items replaced. One thing is I would love to get a reminder when I can skip my closet because I'm working from home and I get tons of emails. Sometimes, I just don't see my personal email to check. I don't remember between the 1st and the 5th that I need to skip.

Hello Natasha,

We are glad you are enjoying our products and services! Your feedback about our product pricing and the 'Skip the Month' option is important, and we would like to address this as quickly as possible. We would also like to discuss further the availability of our products in the styles/sizes you like. Our Member Services team will email you right away to assist you with your membership concerns.

Zeth

Get buying tips about Shoes Online delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 9, 2022

I enjoy the service. I enjoy browsing on the website. And there are some things that I look forward to. I like the variety of products available, especially the change in season. I enjoy the clothing items. I mostly look at it during the Black Friday sales. And the shoes I look at year round. I just made a recent order. It was nice print shoes. It’s a good product and I enjoy wearing the shoes. Recently there was a buy one get one, 50% off. Those are exciting.

The sandals are sized to fit well. Although for the boots, I would size up. Because if you’re wearing socks, it could get a little snug. So if I were doing that, I would size up to a 9.5. Sometimes, certain shoes that I want are out of stock in my size for a while. I don’t know if they’re able to stock them bigger. But if not, that’s fine. Also, I had to ship things back. There was a pair of shoes, which didn't fit my needs that’s why I returned it, and some clothing items. I was able to ship them back easily.

JustFab is great if you’re looking for a variety of products. If you're looking for particular shoes, like depending on the season, or sometimes even staples, heels, boots, sandals, it’s good. Sometimes, you may not want it so you skip the month, and there are times that you would like. If you find something you really like or if there are promotions going on, I would utilize those. I received a 20% off deal at some point, when I talked on the chat with members. Sometimes, I thought of not continuing with the VIP at that moment, but I was able to continue it. They gave me a promotion, and that was a good thing to keep.

Hello Alisa,

We are glad you are enjoying our products and promos! Your feedback about our product sizing is important, and we would like to address this as quickly as possible. Our Member Services team will email you right away to assist you with your membership concerns.

Zeth

Original review: Feb. 27, 2022

I like JustFab's selection of shoes and their pricing for the shoes. Their size is true to size and their style is exactly what is advertised. When I get leather shoes, they last very long. Their customer service is great and their shipping is fast. They offer good membership. You get your first pair for $10. After that, you get it for $20 or 10% or 20% off. If you gain enough points from purchasing so much, you get to use those towards future purchases. However, the sneaker selection, flats in general and platform sandals are kind of small. I also don't feel as if I use the services enough to maintain a membership, so paying $50 a month doesn't seem worth it to me.

Hello Anjane,

Thanks for sending your review! We would like to discuss further the availability of our products in the styles/sizes you like. Your feedback about our product sizing is also important, and we would like to address this as quickly as possible. Our Member Services team will email you right away to assist you with your membership concerns.

Zeth

Original review: Oct. 25, 2021

Lately, the mark has been missed on all the styles I'm interested in. I don't find things as easily, so I'm constantly skipping a month or so, 'cause I don't like what JustFab has on the website. The skip-a-month used to be fairly simple. Now, it's gotten a little complicated. It's a little harder to find the tab of where I have to go when I'm on the computer. Then I've never had a complaint till my last order. I ordered some shoes that were supposed to be 6 1/2, and they're 7 1/2, so I have to return them. I just received them yesterday, so I haven't contacted customer service yet.

Also, JustFab has changed a bit since I first started ordering with them. Before, every time I picked a shoe, it was 39.99. Now, they have different prices, so when I put them in the basket, the credits don't necessarily add up, and then I realize that this shoe wasn't a part of it or that shoe or that item, et cetera. I have to pay attention to the things I put in the cart and how the prices are. The only thing I don't like about it is the reward credit, the things I can redeem with the credit. I need a lot of points to get something really simple. I would figure that these many credits will get me something a little better than a pair of earrings or a little bracelet. Besides that, my experience has been good. I have a jacket that I thought wasn't gonna be great. But when I received it, it was much better quality than what I was expecting.

Hello Sharon,

Your feedback about our inventory, returns and the 'Skip the Month' option is important, and we would like to address this as quickly as possible. Our Member Services team will email you within 48 hours to assist you with your membership concerns.

Zeth

Original review: Aug. 2, 2021

I was a heel person when I first started. Now that I'm getting older, I'm more of a one-inch or a flat I would never buy another three-inch heel, unless it's a wedge. I can deal with it because they have a little bit more heel on the back of it. If I have to, it has got to be a nice, beautiful and bad wedge for me to purchase it. But otherwise, I'm into flat deals now. JustFab doesn’t have a lot of my size though. They run out so fast. I got 10 down there but I prefer a 12 and I got to catch them when they put that new stuff out for my size.

I bought a pair of diamond boots which was bending in the back. It wasn't good quality but that was the only problem I had. I buy shoes in three or more. One pair of shoes is a waste because of the prices. JustFab is a little pricey and I wait till they have those sales then try to get all my shoes. Also, I sometimes forget that I have to skip a month. But when it's time for me to purchase shoes, I have that credit and I'm able to get more shoes. The special offers are nice and I love the deals. That's mostly around the time I purchased the shoes. I barely purchase anything full price unless it's a hot shoe.

Hello Shirley,

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you had with your order. We value you as a member and want to make things right! A representative from our Member Services Team will email you within 48 hours.

Ivy

Original review: May 8, 2022

I joined the VIP member experience last month. I got my first collection of pieces and got a discount. I'm excited to see what's in my closet for it this month. Also, I bought some loafers and they were perfect but it would be nice to know the comfort level. Some shoes I buy from DSW tell you more about the sole and they give you a little idea of what padding and what sort of long wear experience you'll have with them. That would be lovely. Other than that, the website was very easy to navigate. Although I that with the $10 or the on-sale sort of pieces, there was some mixed in and some you can access by themselves. I would recommend choosing a tab that's just those shoes or just those pieces available. But I appreciate being able to really filter everything down to my size, my style, my color, and my material level.

Hello Avery,

Thanks for sending your review regarding your website experience! We would like to discuss further the availability of our products in the styles/sizes you like. Our Member Services team will be contacting you right away for further assistance.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 3 stars
    Original review: May 7, 2022

The quality is good. But I ordered a pair of shoes and they sent me the wrong one. I called them and they sent me a email with a return label and I had to take it to the post office. So I returned the shoes to get another one but they sent me the wrong ones again. So I'm not pleased.

Hello Latesa,

Thanks for sending your review! Your feedback about our product sizing and return/exchange option is important, and we would like to address this as quickly as possible. Our Member Services team will email you right away to assist you with your membership concerns.

Original review: May 7, 2022

When I ordered, the order came in a timely fashion. I've enjoyed the shoes. Everything's fine except for one pair that I don't like. You know how you buy shoes and you like them when you buy them, and then when you get home, get them on, you don't like them anymore, that's what happened to me. Other than that, I love the service. It's enjoyable and the quality of the items is good.

Hello Judith,

Thanks for sending your review! Your feedback about our product sizing is important, and we would like to address this as quickly as possible. Our Member Services team will email you right away to assist you with your membership concerns.

Zeth

Original review: May 6, 2022

I got some heels from JustFab and the quality is good. It wasn't that hard finding them because I already had a dress. So, I already knew what kind of shoes I was going for. But I second-guessed myself on the size. I should have gotten my exact size instead of going up because they were a little too big.

Hello Mellinda,

Thanks for sending your review! Your feedback about our product is important, and we would like to address this as quickly as possible. Our Member Services team will email you right away to assist you.

Zeth

Original review: May 4, 2022

JustFab is way cheaper and has a lot of options, which was why I got my new boots. It was for $10. They're very nice. JustFab is a very good website and the shipment is very fast. The quality is very good too. So, I would highly recommend.

Hello Robson,

We're glad you enjoy our unique styles! It makes us happy to know that you are satisfied with the products and services that we provide to our members. We promise to continue manufacturing more beautiful products with good quality at a very affordable price just for you! Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us!

JustFab Company Information