2. Shopping
  3. Flower Delivery

3.8/5 (2117 ratings)

About JustFlowers.com

JustFlowers.com is a website that sells flower bouquets, plants, holiday arrangements and other gifts that ship throughout the U.S. and Canada. Its large online selection of flowers and add-ons helps you send gifts from afar. The company also offers express and same-day delivery options.

Pros

• Express and same-day delivery
  • Vast array of options
  • Gift baskets available

Cons

• Cluttered and outdated website
  • Can be expensive

Bottom Line

JustFlowers.com is a privately owned online floral retailer. The company has a large selection of flowers, plants, holiday arrangements and other gifts. It also offers same-day delivery.

Top JustFlowers.com Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

We used JustFlowers form the UK to be delivered in Canada. We were surprised to discover it was an American site... They even phoned us in the UK to help with the order, in the m...

Verified

I ordered flowers to be delivered to my wife in our hotel room on our honeymoon. They were beautiful, and lasted longer than our stay. Wish we could have taken them home. They wer...

What is JustFlowers.com?

JustFlowers.com is an online floral retailer that’s based in California and has been operating since 1996. With its large network of florists and vendors, the company is able to ship all kinds of flowers nationally and to Canada. It also offers express and same-day delivery. You can order by occasion or by flower or plant type. JustFlowers.com also carries gift baskets featuring candy, meat and cheese, fruit, chocolate, coffee, scented goods and teddy bears.

How does JustFlowers.com work?

JustFlowers.com works with florists worldwide to fill online bouquet orders. The company ships some items in as few as four hours, focusing especially on swift delivery for funeral flowers. Its website also has tips on flower care and color meanings to help you choose a bouquet. JustFlowers.com guarantees fresh and beautiful presentations; if you’re not satisfied with your arrangement, you can contact customer service within seven days to solve the problem.

JustFlowers.com prices

Most of JustFlowers.com’s arrangements cost between $49.99 and $99.99, though its larger displays can run $180 or more. Its site also has a section for flowers under $50 if you’re looking for a deal. Its small gift baskets range from $57 to $87, and larger baskets cost between $112 and $146.

The prices listed on the website don’t include taxes or handling fees, and shipping costs extra (express shipping is an additional $4.99). JustFlowers.com’s service fees start at $9.99, though this is sometimes included in shipping. Phone orders are subject to a $6.99 fee, and there’s a $29.99 minimum requirement to order.

JustFlowers.com FAQ

Does JustFlowers.com offer express delivery?
Yes, JustFlowers.com has an express delivery option for an additional fee of $4.99.
Where is JustFlowers.com available?
JustFlowers.com delivery is available throughout the U.S. and Canada.
Does JustFlowers.com work with local florists?
Yes, JustFlowers.com works with a large network of florists across the country and worldwide to fulfill bouquet orders.
Where is JustFlowers.com located?
JustFlowers.com is based in Los Angeles, California.

Is JustFlowers.com legit?

JustFlowers.com has been operating for over 20 years, and while the company does have some good reviews, it’s worth looking at what other customers have said to see what problems you might have. JustFlowers.com is a solid choice, but it's worth shopping around and looking at other available options.

JustFlowers.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFlowers.com?

Original review: May 19, 2021

Needed flowers in a rush for a family member's funeral. Every company I had called said they did not have the flowers I wanted but this company definitely stood up to the test. Delivery was exceptional and on time. Will definitely use them again.

Original review: May 7, 2021

They bring really fresh perky flowers, the designer who made the grouping does a beautiful job of putting the flowers together so you see each one of them and the the colors are well mixed together. The case they came in also was a beautiful addition to the mix, not that plain plastic square with the foam stuff. A vase you could use over and over.

Get buying tips about Flower Delivery delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 6, 2021

Always helpful & prompt delivery. Customer service is excellent & courteous. Delivery is always on time & exactly what I've ordered. I highly recommend them to anyone wanting flowers or the array of things they offer.

Original review: May 5, 2021

I have tried a few other shops and found them to be the best. I would consider them above anyone that ask me. They're fast and I haven't ever had any complaints with them. My family has used them, me and my friends have used them. They are the best.

Original review: May 4, 2021

I was very surprised that I could get beautiful flowers from Groupon. I got a really good deal and the flowers were so pretty and the smell just filled the room. I will definitely order these again and again.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: Nov. 25, 2021

I only used them because a local business I had been using closed. I ordered Monday for Wednesday delivery. Wednesday morning Just Flowers called and said I would have to pay an additional $17 for delivery. At 4 p.m. Wednesday I called because the order had not been delivered. I called just flowers and they said the order would be delivered by 6 p.m. At 4:30 I received a delivery confirmation email. The item had not been delivered so I called justflowers again. They said it showed delivery was made at 3 p.m. and they would call the shop. Delivery was made at 5:30 p.m. The florist said they had called justflowers several times for payment and didn't receive payment until I called regarding the delivery confirmation. They told me they only charge $3 to deliver to my area. The $17 I was charged was a ripoff.

JustFlowers.com response

Richard, we apologize for the problem you are experiencing with your order 9496974 to Connie. We will make every attempt to rectify this situation as soon as possible. Your order has been forwarded to our Customer Service Manager for special review. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

We greatly appreciate your business,

JUSTFLOWERS.COM
    800.716.7559

service@justflowers.com

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: Nov. 15, 2021

I ordered a funeral arrangement. It was delivered to the wrong person at the funeral home. I talked to a representative supervisor Emily. She keeps telling me they'll investigate. I missed a call from them earlier. The voicemail said because it was delivered to the funeral home they are not responsible. Seriously I paid $179.97 for flowers, they delivered to the wrong person and I cannot get my money. I advise not to order from them. Currently going through my bank trying to get my money back.

JustFlowers.com response

Brenda, your order was delivered to the location requested and in time for the viewing. What happens to the arrangement once delivered is beyond our control. We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience but this is not something that can be refunded as it was delivered in good faith to the location requested and in time for the viewing.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2021

I ordered flowers for my wife’s birthday that didn’t deliver. The attempted re-delivery. Ring doorbell proof they didn’t deliver again. After 2 weeks of phone calls, emails…they sided with the florist and refunded me 5% of my money. Website site says 100% customer satisfaction - not satisfied.

JustFlowers.com response

Anthony, your order has already been delivered two different times by two different florists and you were refunded 33 percent, not five percent

1st delivery: 10/7 at 5:10 PM

2nd delivery: 10/15 at 4:40 PM

Original review: Oct. 16, 2021

I ordered flowers for my mom for Mother's Day. The flowers never arrived. They told me they delivered them but my mom's Ring cameras had no proof of delivery. They ripped me off of over $100! Never doing business with them again!

JustFlowers.com response

Edward, we are very sorry to hear about this but Mother's Day was five months ago so if you can please DM us your full name and/or seven-digit order number, we can go ahead and try to investigate this for you.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2021

I called on Friday morning to have flowers delivered (as promised) for a friend's birthday. I received a notice at 5 AM on Sunday that the flowers couldn't be delivered as promised and they wouldn't be delivered until Monday. No, "we'll waive delivery fee." No "we'll give you credit on your next order". Just "sorry". They couldn't care less. Will never use again.

JustFlowers.com response

Jeffrey, we received your order on Saturday at 11:23 AM and by that time all of the shops were booked up in that part of Idaho. With your approval, your order has since been rescheduled for delivery today, Monday.

JustFlowers.com Company Information