iWin.com

Compare Online Shopping Companies

Research top Online Shopping Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I have been trying to cancel my account with iWin for over 2 years! There appear to be problems with the site and whenever I have tried to use it in the past 3 or 4 years, the games stall and my computer becomes infected with a virus. My husband (who works in computer softwares) finally insisted we remove the program. I have been trying to cancel the account but whenever I've contacted them (by email - there does not appear to be a way to talk to a real person), they either ignore me completely or tell me to try reinstalling the program. It looks like I'm actually going to have to close out my PayPal account in an effort to stop paying them. The phone number accompanying the automatic payment receipt is automated, so again, no human contact and no response to the message I left. Once you enter into business with these people (?) you are, apparently, stuck for life!

Not only did I buy the games but I also Bought the CD's. I feel that this is a breach of contract. If they are not going to keep their site updated so we can reinstall our games then they need to give us our money back. They should have to close down their part of the site - the site that sells games and only have free games. They are a rip off.

My boyfriend has an account with IWIN and he has tried to cancel his account 3 years ago, and they still have been taking money out of his account. Meanwhile, he has been unable to access his membership info as well as the games he has purchased! We both have tried to contact the company through the proper procedures that were explained and no one has contacted us yet. I was wondering, should we take further legal actions toward this company because now it seems that there is fraud involved?

iWin.com has failed to give any resolutions to the long list of games that I have purchased from their website, nor have they offered a refund. I am completely beside myself with their 'customer service'. I would not recommend anyone to subscribe to this website, unless of course they simply want to 'donate' money to them.

I would like to know if you received my previous message. I was upset that you continued to take money out of my husband's credit card after he purchased a game for me in Feb. 2010. He has had money deducted from his account for over 2-1/2 years. I had no knowledge of having to join some kind of club in order to purchase games. I would like to have this money returned. I reported this over a year ago and thought it may have been resolved, but then never heard from your company.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about iWin.com?

I purchased a Family Feud game on 2/23/06 for $29.95. Unlike other games I've purchased on my PC, iWin does not send you the disc. It only allows you to always play the game online. Well, I cannot retrieve the game anymore and I submitted a ticket to iWin. Now they told me they cannot retrieve the game since I purchased the game in the year 2006. What gives? This was a purchase, not just a free online game to play. I've spent only $6.95 on other games and this one I paid for and lost because they refused to send me a backup disc. I already noticed the complaint department and will notify the BBB.

iWin.com was charging me monthly for well over two years yet I was not allowed to play at their website. Each time I tried, it said I have been banned for registering two email addresses. I was trying all the time to get hold of someone to get my money back and make then quit billing me as the billing went on although I was not allowed to play.

Finally, and I mean finally, I got a response from someone who said they would refund my money and that to allow up to 30 days. I waited. Nothing. I contacted them again and they said, "Oops, another mistake in finance department. Wait for another 30 days." I waited. Nothing. I contacted them again and they assured me check is in the mail.

I waited again. Nothing. I contacted again and what do you know, another problem in finance and they assured me again that the check is going out that very day. Yeah, right! Still no check and they don't even respond to my complaints anymore.

They are liars and rip-offs and if I were you, I would steer clear of the website. Oh, and when they told me I could not play due to violation of their TOS with two email addresses, when they finally did respond, they told me the problem was with eBay or some sort of lame excuse.

The website should be called "give us your money and we will give you lame excuses.com". I'm very frustrated with iWin.com because I think they are the only people who win when they debit our bank accounts! Bad company and very, very poor customer service.

I used to be crazy about iWin until I ordered and paid for their all-access game package on 2/18/2011. Since 2/20/2011, I have been unable to log into the games. They are refusing to allow my entry. First, it was wrong username/email address. Then, it was the wrong password. So I went through all the screens to register for a new password and since 2/22, they have not emailed me with the procedure to allow me to enjoy the games that I have paid for. I am waiting for a response from them before I ask for a refund and delete because I really like this site. I am disappointed in this. I would like a response.

In 2000, I won 25 million dollars plus a computer, a home theater and a trip to Las Vegas by winning a game, iWin.com ran by Ian **. Well, Ian ** stole the money and split it with others. On Aug. 1, 2008, I was watching MLB on my computer and won 76 million dollars by keyboard winnings which Ian ** called the arena and had my check delivered to him. As of lately, I have been talking to the CEO Mr. Monroe. He had me send him 3 gold chains and 4 collectible gems. He said the company had insurance and I would get all my money back. Well the day has never come that I have received a cent although he keeps promising it is in the mail. If they do have insurance, he is pocketing the money and then going to the US for help with companies that have financial trouble and keeping that to.

I purchased a few games from iWin's website win.com. Over one month ago, they banned my account for mentioning a competitor's name on their forum. But because I am no longer able to log in to authenticate the games, I purchased on my new system. I have lost several games I purchased because they have not kept their word to remove the ban after 30 days. And they refuse to credit me for the games that I purchased.

I sent a form on 1-13-08 on a purchase complaint of an online game. I recieved an email from them last night saying they have refunded my purchase.I just wanted to let you know that this has been done however I have not seen the transaction yet. I still think better advertising on the backup cd is needed. If there is any further problems I will foward. For now I drop my complaint.

I ordered a game from their website which I gave my credit card to pay for. Once I gave all the information they needed I was to have purchased the initial game download to my PC plus a back up CD of the game. Once I went to perform the dowload an error happened on their end during the download and it failed.

After finding out that the downloadasles.com no longer exists that the original message of repair told me to go to, the technical support was no help either. All help was auotmated.I asked for tips on how to redownload the original game that never made it to me and all I kept getting were tips on if it had already had been on the computer.Also the backup CD was no more than a 60 min trial that I used up and is no longer any good to me. This was NOT advertised this way. There is a way to reactivate it but again there is an error message coming up again the same as the original download.After checking this game download site it appears there has been many problems getting help due to the poor feed back rating I saw in the 5 star rate this help colum which only had a 1 star out of 165 inputs. Not a very healthy rating I'd say.They say you can ask for a refund with in 48hrs of purchase which I did.

They sent me an email back saying that due to the holidays my request has been noted but may take time to process in so many words. Yet they sent me the CD even though they said it would take 10 days.I would like to know if some one could guide me on how to get the game I purchased originaly or get them to refund my credit card. Also, get them to better explain what their back up cd is all about.Put in that it is a 60 minute trial and a way to sell you more games.This so called back up cost 7.99

IWin.com is a website service that allows people to register for free and earn icoins to be used to enter raffles for various prizes. However, in thier policy it states that no one may win more than twice a month or be allowed to have more than 100 tickets for any raffle.

Today on 01/21/00 two various prizes were given away, which one was a Compaq computer, and another was a Digital Camera. It was not announced in the winners circle for raffle prizes. After looking through the list of general winners I came accross one such name which listed him as winner of 6 of the raffles for that month. The name of the winner was Ben Nguyen

iWin.com Company Profile