Get Started
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.61/5

Hulu Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hulu?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hulu?

Original review: June 27, 2020

So I've had Hulu for about a year. I could put up with having to call them occasionally to find out how to reset everything, which I now have written down in case I need to again. Annoying but that's how that goes. But what takes the cake is them suddenly cancelling my tv subscription for no reason at all. It's all been paid, there was no reason for this. Contacted them and still no better. They'll probably try to keep charging while giving me nothing, we'll have to see. Who knows how many times I'll have to call them to try to get this fixed. Completely incompetent. I've never had any tv company do this. Worthless company that just wants to rip you off and give you nothing. This is how they treat loyal customers. Just awful.

Original review: June 18, 2020

I cant upgrade my Hulu to add free without canceling the bundle I have with Spotify. It's a real pain in the **. I understand it's done to get people looking at those ads but why cant I just cough up a few more bucks a month so I can actually enjoy the service and be able to download movies for offline.

Original review: May 29, 2020

Overall a good service that provides network/local programming. It isn't consumer friendly for easy surfing through programming. It has occasional issues time since that causes frustration but most services have the same issue. Seems to work better with Roku and fire stick than just a standard smart tv.

Original review: May 29, 2020

I do not like the way the membership is broke up into tiers for what you can watch. I also do not feel that there are enough clean family friendly options, though to be fair most streaming services are unbalanced in that area.

Original review: May 29, 2020

Great service and LOVE the no commercials option! I would like to see an “inspirational category for those kind of options...if there are enough of them available in Hulu. It could use a few more movies. TV show options are varied as are kid options.

Original review: May 29, 2020

I watch a lot of TV and movies. This is the best app for being watching shows that you love. I love it and won't go to any other app. Have a great day and make it better with Hulu.

Original review: May 28, 2020

Hulu is okay but their prices are a little high for the content you receive. Streaming quality is as good as your internet bandwidth is. The packages offered could really have been thought out better. For me I would have to purchase one of the high priced packs to get the mostly non-premium channels we watch e.g., History, science, travel, food, cook, etc.

Original review: May 28, 2020

Love the service! But it’s not saving me money like it once was. My cable company is offering a streaming service and it’s a lot less. Trying to decide if I will keep it or go back to my cable company.

Original review: May 28, 2020

I would love enjoy the service more if there weren't commercials. And when the commercials come on, they are considerably louder than the set volume of the TV show. It's very annoying and can be jarring.

Original review: May 27, 2020

When I signed up for Hulu 2 years ago, I was running away from Sling which must have hired some novice programmers because their apps went downhill fast. I was watching more buffering than TV. Well guess what? Hulu must have hired away all of Sling's programmers because Hulu performance went from Great to C'mon Now to ** over the last 6 months. I guess if you don't know how to stream, it's a problem from streaming ZTV service providers. I just signed up for Youtube TV and it's smooth as peanut butter :) Since they know how to stream and have been doing it for many years, this should be my last stop!

Hulu Company Information