3.9/5 (1399 ratings)

About Hulu

Hulu Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hulu?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hulu?

Original review: Oct. 4, 2021

I saw I was being charged for an account I did not know about, so I contacted customer service. They said there was an account in my son's name. So I talked to my son. We could not find an account with his email address. I got back in touch with CS and started the text with that I wanted to make sure my account was cancelled and to make sure that my CC would not be charged for either account, they told me I would have to delete my account and they sent me links to do that and I did and my account was charged again. Now I can't get in touch with them because my account was deleted.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2021

Though they advertise and charge a hefty price tag for no ads, there is nothing but ads that you cannot pause and later fast-forward through. How is this not false advertising? All others will let you.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2021

I currently pay for no ads, I still get an excessive amount of ads. I'm looking for a new streaming service provider. In 4 minutes of watching a program, 7 minutes of ads played. It's insane. Also, some of the local channels will loop on ads after commercials and it will end your program.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2021

Hulu is ridiculous with how many ad commercials come on. When I pause my show, they keep stacking up ads. No reason. I dont pay $70 a month for this crap. It's frustrating. Figure it out or I'll be forced to cancel my subscription.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2021

If you do not intend to be paying for the monthly subscription do not bother with the trial. Finding the cancellation option on the manage options is hard and Hulu will not send out an email reminder of when your trial is almost up, when any billing cycle is near, or when your account has been charged. & getting a refund is close to impossible.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2021

I noticed I had 6 mos of billing from Hulu on my credit card. I never watch Hulu. Maybe I agreed to a trial a while back but certainly never watched. I was on a chat with customer service for almost one hour today trying to get full credit. They would only agree to a partial credit. Bottom line, they lure you into a trial and then conveniently don't alert you when the trial is up so the trial rolls over into a subscription which you're stuck with unless you have an hour to chat with a customer service person. It's clearly a profit center. And immoral. These days, employees and customers only want to do business with responsible, ethical companies.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2021

Hulu has some of the best variety of TV shows available. They seem to be updating fairly recently plus you can watch a good amount shows currently on air and including prior seasons. Their movie selection is also pretty good - though that doesn't seem to be the focus.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2021

They are increasing the monthly subscription and increasing the number of ads you are forced to watch. They have gone from great to horrible. It would be best to find another service, one that cares about the customer experience.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2021

Signing up for a "free trial" of Hulu streaming is a come on trap that is almost impossible to escape. If people neglect to cancel the free trial within a very limited time frame, Hulu will immediately start billing you every month. Trying to CANCEL the service online is useless. Their online site to request cancellation requests is set up for failure, with a message that continually states, "This site is unavailable now." After many months of failed attempts to CANCEL and request a refund for service I never used, I filed a complaint with the BBB. Subsequently, I received a very convoluted message from Hulu requesting more information, and the problem remains unresolved. Caveat Emptor!

Original review: Sept. 7, 2021

I love Hulu...gives me the opportunity to watch all my old episodes plus a lot of new show I stumbled upon...lovin it...lovin it. And for the kid shows and movies can't say enough about it. Keeps my 3yo occupied for hours.

Hulu Company Information