Paying too much for Car Insurance?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

3.45/5

Hulu Reviews

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

I have had Hulu regular service in past. Tried to sign up for a free trial for Hulu live tv service. Was suppose to get a 7 day free trial. Signed up. Site stated wouldn't be charged for 7 days. Instead was immediately charged for service. Contact customer service who said I didn't qualify for a free trial. I was not told this while trying to sign up. Was charged and no refund. Would not recommend as they will charge you when you give them credit card info.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

I had a problem with my student discount through Spotify for the deal with Hulu, Showtime and Spotify and since Spotify doesn't have a customer service hotline I called Hulu and Jason was my representative and was amazing! It ended up being a problem with Spotify because I was already part of a premium family plan, but he stayed on the line with me when he connected me with a Spotify representative to make sure I was taken care of and the problem was solved. He stayed on the phone with me for forty minutes and was absolutely fantastic and understanding of my situation! Thank you so much, Jason!

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

I really like Hulu and feel it's worth the $10/ month, most of the time. It needs improvement in terms of buffering. There are times when it is unwatchable and recently I gave up on it. They always play it like they are unaware via customer service or that it is a fault of your ISP but I have no problems with any other service or my ISP in general.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2019

Live tv constantly fails. Don’t invite your friends to watch a sporting event. You’ll be watching it on someone else’s laptop while you try to reboot. Try to email customer service? You get an automated response that says the email account is not monitored. Wish I had a business model like that. DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2019

The NBA opening week was finally here, I opened my Hulu app, the live game, and then the glitching began. It happened throughout the entire game where it was no longer live and could not refresh. Hulu ruined my basketball game. There was a pop up reading "ERROR, Hulu is having difficulty playing live game". I hope that this technical error is resolved for it is not worth $40/month if it continues to happen.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hulu?

Original review: Oct. 23, 2019

Seriously Hulu?! Every time a show ends you disconnect! How annoying but better than Sling if that's saying anything. Pray for the days before cable and internet TV. 200+ channels and nothing worth watching!

Original review: Oct. 23, 2019

Hulu Live absolutely sucks! It freezes about every 30 seconds. It is so irritating, I will be finding something else. Interestingly, most of the freezing seems to be happening on certain networks...think there is some control going on here?

Original review: Oct. 23, 2019

I have spent a lot of time on the phone with Hulu reps. Three days ago I got my new Roku Ultra device. Service was great for 2 days. Tonight it's crashing again, ruining my viewing experience! Why do I continue?

Original review: Oct. 22, 2019

They got rid of support for Blu Ray players so ** them. I am not buying a new device just to support them. Why would they cut off their customers like that. The only way I will keep them is if they send me a device.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2019

I just got ripped by Hulu????, a subscription was added and since it is automatic payment I did not notice until now (3 months later). Since Hulu will not refund me for the unauthorized charges. I have just cancelled my account. Besides the transmission keeps interrupting very often.

Hulu Company Information