2. Miscellaneous

3.2/5 (67 ratings)

About Honest Company

Honest Company Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Honest Company?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Honest Company?

Original review: July 3, 2018

Prices pretty good, nice merchandise, fast shipping, trusted company. Great customer service too. I really like dealing with the company. Website is real easy to read and navigate through. Description of items is displayed very well and easy to understand. When I receive package in mail, it is shipped very safe and secure. I also like almost every product I tried and it was good quality. However, I wish they could use more items, more pictures with descriptions of items would be better, and have more discounts with the more you order. Should have more sale of the month, week, deals and more buy one get one frees. It would also be nice to have more product comparisons from other company prices or stores.

Original review: July 3, 2018

I ordered diapers from Honest Company for my grandchildren. They're a bit pricey, but worth the money. My grandkids have very sensitive skin and problems with yeast infections. Honest diapers are by far one of the best brands I've ever used. Keeps them dry with no leaking. They've got a fantastic website. It's easy to navigate and always have what I'm looking for. If I need customer service, there is always someone available to answer any questions I have about their products. I wish customer service was available any hour, twenty for hours a day.

Original review: July 2, 2018

I enjoyed fast shipment and accurate tracking. The packaging is simple, cute, and eco-friendly. Items are also packaged safely and liquid items are packaged so they don't leak. The only thing I would change about this company is the prices. They are a little pricey. Lower the prices or send out more coupon codes or freebies! Overall I had a really, really good experience with this company and I would recommend them to my family and friends. I will definitely order from this company again!

Original review: July 2, 2018

The website was easy to navigate and products were described well, including ingredients which is the main reason I was shopping on this site. Some of the product prices are too high, but not ENOUGH that I wouldn't purchase from this company. It was a very good experience overall and the products I did purchase I have been very satisfied and happy with and have recommended this company to others.

Original review: July 1, 2018

Their web page was easy to navigate and it offers a lot of options that are not available at stores. Added bonus, they offer products not filled with chemical that can irritate kids skin. The notifications on status were also on point and I received my order quickly too. My overall experience went smooth but it would be nice if it was cheaper or the membership program could be every other month instead of monthly.

Original review: June 30, 2018

I like that the products get delivered to my door, their quick delivery, and their website was easy to navigate. Check out was very quick and easy to accomplish. I was pleasantly surprised at how well their products really are made compared to other name brand products that I would normally buy at a brick and mortar store. It really would be nice if they offered coupons to get products at a lesser price if I order a certain amount. Or offered monthly coupons for the products I like the best.

Original review: June 29, 2018

The site is easy to navigate and find things. They also offer the bras in the styles and colors I want in the sizes I need. They also offered a great introductory offer of buy one get one free. However, I did not like being forced to buy a matching bra and panty set. That will probably prevent me from ordering from them again. Also while they tend to focus on classy styles, I prefer sexy bras and panties. The site was also a little boring and didn't really keep my interest.

Original review: June 28, 2018

I really like the way the whole website is organized and the products they have to offer. I like that I am able to look up specific items and really find what I want and like it. However, I don't like how the search can be narrowed down when searching for specific products. There should be more options overall and I wish there were more products I could find. But my overall experience was really great, everyone was very helpful in helping me find what I wanted and giving me even more options. I was really happy with what I bought as well.

Original review: June 27, 2018

It's like an online department store which is cool. I like the products and love the wide variety of products that the company happens to have available especially for some very good prices. They have everything you would need in every department but there should be a better search feature for specific products that you may be looking for. Despite that, the overall experience was definitely really good.

Original review: June 26, 2018

Really quality products. I was impressed with how natural, organic the products were and quality was one of the best I've ever tried, I really want to buy this from Honest Company but I can't afford it. I know it's expensive to make a good quality product but seriously overpriced and I'm on a budget I can't spend that much on everyday items. I'm not rich seems like only executive families can buy from this company. I would buy again if prices come down. I Really looked and felt these were some of the best products but I usually just buy cheaper store brands within my budget.

Original review: June 25, 2018

My experience with Honest Company was pleasant. I like its low cost and ease of shopping. Their customer service was exceptional, and payment to them was processed quickly. The product was of good quality and it lasted an appropriate amount of time. But I don't like the selection and time it takes to receive the orders, if there was a larger selection of goods that the company provided I would shop there more frequently. They also need to accept more forms of payment to appeal to a wider customer base.

Original review: June 24, 2018

I enjoy the ability to shop at my convenience, I really like the layout of the company's website. It is easy to navigate and easy to understand where to find everything that I am looking for. My experience with them was great. I would recommend them to people I know, and will shop with them again. There was great service and everything I ordered came quickly.

Original review: June 23, 2018

I like how simple and easy it is to order from their website. I mainly order diapers and wipes and the products are always well worth the money. My products were of upmost quality and very handy. I love how discreet and simple the packaging is, and I love how cute the diaper designs are. The products are modern looking, definitely durable and they last forever. My baby gets several uses out of a single diaper and the wipes. I am more than happy to recommend these services to any mothers or to anyone out there. But I wish there were more coupons available because the products tend to be more pricey than other brands. However, the quality mirrors the price, so it is not a disappointment.

Original review: June 22, 2018

I like what Honest Company stands for and provides. Safe and modern and everything you need for my baby. Company you can trust. Great options on design and styles to fit every family and taste. Great easy to use website and ordering process. The products came in great packaging. Makes you want to buy more products on the site because it's eye catching. Make it more affordable though and not to have to subscribe to the company and can just make a one time purchase on the products. Also, have indicators to the diapers to tell if your baby filled it.

Original review: June 21, 2018

Good products. My wife ordered the items and loves them and wants more. The items shipped well and were delivered on time as ordered and everything was in its place. I love the products and the baby butt paste worked like a charm. But it would be good to have more items and more selection of flavors and aromas like Huckleberry beard balm, tea tree, lavender and patchouli. I was very happy overall and I am excited to try some new products too.

Original review: June 19, 2018

It's much easier than shopping at the store and I like the brand Honest. We use it all the time for my baby grandson. Not only is it reasonable, it is a very good clear product too. Ordering online is an easy process as well. They have everything we need. It quick and good service and all their items and clean and good. Overall it has been a great experience.

Original review: June 18, 2018

It was easy and enjoyable to use the site and I like that all of the products are natural. I like the shopping convenience and the speed of delivery of the products but I wish they had more locations. I would like to be able to order and pick up the products the same day and that is not possible since they are not located anywhere near me. Nevertheless, I had an excellent experience with this company and their products and I will order from them again when I need to restock on the products.

Original review: June 17, 2018

I like the use of natural ingredients and no harmful chemicals. Product prices are reasonable. Can order bundles if you want. Like the layout and packaging of the products. I like the simple packaging and labels. Like that I can understand the ingredient list on the products. Able to pronounce the words so I feel better about using the products. But Honest Company is geared for mothers or those with babies/children. I do not have those so I dont shop as much. Wish shipping charges for smaller orders was less costly.

Original review: June 16, 2018

The website was laid out good so it was easy to find what I was looking. I like their selection and that they had certain items grouped together. I had a little difficult figuring out how to check out though it was not too bad. It was a smooth transaction. They shipped it to me fairly fast and it was as described. This site was a better experience than some of the similar companies that I have tried on the past. Honest could, however, have better sales or discounts.

Original review: June 14, 2018

I like everything about the Honest Company. I can do all my shopping on one site with no issues. I have a good variety of baby wipes and the baby wash I need for my hedgehogs. Everything I need. It's so safe and easy to use. My overall experience is really good.

Original review: June 13, 2018

Honest Company has great customer service and very convenient and I'm very happy I tried them out. Keeps me coming back for more! Also, so happy they are in business and look forward to more products. Hope to continue using in the future. I have been very pleased and would highly recommend.

Original review: June 12, 2018

They are family oriented and they have the best intentions and family values with many good things for everyone to enjoy every day and to have and use in the future. The products have brighter colors and best shades.

Honest Company Company Information