3.62/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Honest Company

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Honest Company Reviews

Original review: Nov. 6, 2019

I ordered 3 pairs of their soft “rainproof” shoes, due to a foot ailment for a trip, plenty of time ahead based on stated 4-20 days delivery. 31 days later, no shoes, twice received reply promising delivery in spite of the delay with a request for forgiveness. I appealed to PayPal for help cancelling order and a refund. The arbitration allows delivery on or before the 9th of this month, 3days from now. I am not holding my breath. I recommend not ordering from this company. I suspect it is a scam. If it looks too good to be true, it most likely is.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2019

I tried to order a bulk subscription online for the 1st time, I picked my product, I paid via pay pal, entered my address, added a coupon code for $10 off for new customers and when I attempted to hit the submit button it wouldn't let me and it wouldn't tell me what was wrong. I waited awhile, tried again same thing, an hour later I IM'd their customer service, Kevin, and he told me I was having trouble because that option is discontinued and he would place this one time order for me so I said OK but I have a $10 off coupon code and I gave it to him and he said that's not going to work either but he'll give me 10% off. I said OK go ahead and place the order. Couple hours later I get an email from pay pal saying they charged me for the full price and never took off the 10%.

I then called customer service and explained my earlier issues and that if it's this difficult to just place an order with their company for the 1st time that she should cancel it. She said the order had already been placed an hour ago and that she would attempt to cancel it but if she couldn't. She would issue a return shipping label and I said OK. I heard nothing back from them that day, the next day I get an email saying the order shipped, the day after that I get an email that says it's a return shipping label and that upon receipt of the returned product they will credit my account. Unfortunately they were only going to credit me almost $10 less than what they charged me. I received the product and just decide to keep it because the more I called their customer service the more it's probably going to cost me! Horrible website and customer service!

Get expert buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 26, 2019

I was excited that I ordered some floor cleaner and although it smelled really fabulous I was thoroughly disappointed in the product performance. I won't be ordering again and I do not recommend this as a reputable floor cleaner.

Original review: March 12, 2019

My debit card was compromised several times, no help from their customer service. Someone ordered products. I have never ordered from them. My only alternative is to file a complaint with the consumer protection in my state and with the state police in my state. Talked to a service rep for the company, lousy customer service. It took me over an hour to reach someone, only to be told to call back the next day. I called back the next day, on hold for 28 minutes and then again 22 minutes in another phone. Finally talked to a so called manager, they wouldn't tell me who compromised my debit cards, only that their product was delivered to another state. I am 68 years old, and I resent the fact that someone would do this, and the company protects the thief.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2019

I am a mother of two and I like the Honest Company products. That being said, their customer service is definitely nowhere near the quality of their products. My daughter is 1 year and 8 months and has been using Honest diapers since birth. I recently purchased two boxes of diapers that were both defective and emailed Honest Company with pictures and they did not exchange. I ended up going back to Target (an hour drive with two little kids) and spoke to the manager and they finally exchanged them for me. I feel that if a company’s product is defective then they should replace it. The Honest Company did not.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Honest Company?

Original review: Dec. 25, 2018

So I definitely love this as a one time on the go (out for 3-4 hours) type of deal! However, everyday this is a HARD NO. I tried this for about 2 weeks and broke out BADDDD. I do LOVE this as a concealer but unfortunately that’s all I can use it as. One thing I absolutely HATE is it has way too little and way too small to last more than 2 weeks. My regular make up is 41-45$ for 6+MONTHS. I’m basically spending 41+ for 1 MONTH... I’m out in this one.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2018

Please be aware of Honest diapers! They cause severe burn like rashes that are very painful. I know this by personal experience. Had to take my grandbabies to the ER over the burn like rash and only used the diapers not a full 24 hours. The Dr. warned against these diapers due to the chemicals they use in them and the ink they use.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

Submit an order. Got the diapers way too small. I call them for a return instructions and she was really nasty, unprofessional, she told me that the best thing to do was cancel the membership...that she doesn't knows why people just go to Target and purchase there instead. WOW. They are paying her to lose customers. And she is the only one that keeps on answering the phone now... Horrible CS.

Original review: July 3, 2018

I ordered diapers from Honest Company for my grandchildren. They're a bit pricey, but worth the money. My grandkids have very sensitive skin and problems with yeast infections. Honest diapers are by far one of the best brands I've ever used. Keeps them dry with no leaking. They've got a fantastic website. It's easy to navigate and always have what I'm looking for. If I need customer service, there is always someone available to answer any questions I have about their products. I wish customer service was available any hour, twenty for hours a day.

Original review: July 2, 2018

I enjoyed fast shipment and accurate tracking. The packaging is simple, cute, and eco-friendly. Items are also packaged safely and liquid items are packaged so they don't leak. The only thing I would change about this company is the prices. They are a little pricey. Lower the prices or send out more coupon codes or freebies! Overall I had a really, really good experience with this company and I would recommend them to my family and friends. I will definitely order from this company again!

Honest Company Company Information