3.77/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Honest Company

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

35 Honest Company Consumer Reviews

Original review: May 26, 2019

I was excited that I ordered some floor cleaner and although it smelled really fabulous I was thoroughly disappointed in the product performance. I won't be ordering again and I do not recommend this as a reputable floor cleaner.

Original review: March 12, 2019

My debit card was compromised several times, no help from their customer service. Someone ordered products. I have never ordered from them. My only alternative is to file a complaint with the consumer protection in my state and with the state police in my state. Talked to a service rep for the company, lousy customer service. It took me over an hour to reach someone, only to be told to call back the next day. I called back the next day, on hold for 28 minutes and then again 22 minutes in another phone. Finally talked to a so called manager, they wouldn't tell me who compromised my debit cards, only that their product was delivered to another state. I am 68 years old, and I resent the fact that someone would do this, and the company protects the thief.

Get expert buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2019

I am a mother of two and I like the Honest Company products. That being said, their customer service is definitely nowhere near the quality of their products. My daughter is 1 year and 8 months and has been using Honest diapers since birth. I recently purchased two boxes of diapers that were both defective and emailed Honest Company with pictures and they did not exchange. I ended up going back to Target (an hour drive with two little kids) and spoke to the manager and they finally exchanged them for me. I feel that if a company’s product is defective then they should replace it. The Honest Company did not.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2018

So I definitely love this as a one time on the go (out for 3-4 hours) type of deal! However, everyday this is a HARD NO. I tried this for about 2 weeks and broke out BADDDD. I do LOVE this as a concealer but unfortunately that’s all I can use it as. One thing I absolutely HATE is it has way too little and way too small to last more than 2 weeks. My regular make up is 41-45$ for 6+MONTHS. I’m basically spending 41+ for 1 MONTH... I’m out in this one.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2018

Please be aware of Honest diapers! They cause severe burn like rashes that are very painful. I know this by personal experience. Had to take my grandbabies to the ER over the burn like rash and only used the diapers not a full 24 hours. The Dr. warned against these diapers due to the chemicals they use in them and the ink they use.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Honest Company?

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

Submit an order. Got the diapers way too small. I call them for a return instructions and she was really nasty, unprofessional, she told me that the best thing to do was cancel the membership...that she doesn't knows why people just go to Target and purchase there instead. WOW. They are paying her to lose customers. And she is the only one that keeps on answering the phone now... Horrible CS.

Original review: July 3, 2018

I ordered diapers from Honest Company for my grandchildren. They're a bit pricey, but worth the money. My grandkids have very sensitive skin and problems with yeast infections. Honest diapers are by far one of the best brands I've ever used. Keeps them dry with no leaking. They've got a fantastic website. It's easy to navigate and always have what I'm looking for. If I need customer service, there is always someone available to answer any questions I have about their products. I wish customer service was available any hour, twenty for hours a day.

Original review: July 2, 2018

I enjoyed fast shipment and accurate tracking. The packaging is simple, cute, and eco-friendly. Items are also packaged safely and liquid items are packaged so they don't leak. The only thing I would change about this company is the prices. They are a little pricey. Lower the prices or send out more coupon codes or freebies! Overall I had a really, really good experience with this company and I would recommend them to my family and friends. I will definitely order from this company again!

Original review: July 9, 2018

I like that they sent natural diapers every month. It was a good quality and I also liked that you can add on to your order. Also had very cute patterns to choose from and all natural bath and baby products. It used to be a exclusive by mail club but now you can find the same products at Target. Also it was a little pricey. Nevertheless, I loved the service. I never ran out of diapers as they would arrive to my door step every month. I would do it again and I also would recommend to friends and family.

Original review: July 8, 2018

I got everything that I expected and on time. It was an awesome experience. I also like how they included some samples which made me want to reorder right away. I like how the customer chat comes up and instead of it being a generic message, it is very tailored to the day. For example when I went on the website today, it said, "Happy Monday. I hope you had a great weekend. How is your week starting off?" I think it's very important in not only communicating but making a connection.

They are big on communication which I feel that a lot of companies shy away from. Often redirecting to FAQs in hopes that the customer will be able to find their answer from reading on the website. I think their website is very inviting and user-friendly, which makes me want to spend hours looking on the website. I like the fact that their products are organic and good for you. That's what makes this brand awesome. I love that it is a local company, which is awesome and one of the main reasons why I purchase their products. I also like how easy it is to purchase online and how easy it is to chat with customer service. I do feel that they have improved their website recently and the color scheme is awesome. It's overall a very clean website that anyone could use. The branding is perfect along with the product placement.

Honest Company Company Information