HomeTrak

Compare Home Health Care Software

Research top Home Health Care Software recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

It's good value. Easy to learn and use. No complaints here. I would recommend it for any kind of person that would have to try it. The ease of use is what makes it easy for you guys to get. The new update has made me so much better and I love it. I have only contacted them for the first time a few months before I got on here. The best thing about it was that the people were all about helping you. The best way for a new person to understand is to contact them. This is one of the easiest products to use. I had no trouble at all setting it up and using it without any problem or anything. I don't know that anything could have made it better. This was installed on the computer so easy. No updates needed, just pop it in and starts using it. No waiting around for anything to update.

Works great, gets me what I need by doing what it does. I can't ever reach anybody in customer service. Just am put on hold and wait wait wait. I'm not ever to get thru to a single person and sadly have to call every other day which is too much. Product is very easy to use but it does have plenty of issues which stuck when you have to call and get help but it easy simple to use at first. It's easy to install. Very simple and easy to use - just reset it often so it continues working so you don't have to call customer service.

It is pretty good to get to contact for help like if I forgot my password I'll just call customer support (you) for the help I need for any of my problems on this site. It is not complicated. It is very easy and very clean. I'd recommend this product to anybody and hopefully help anybody. This site is amazing. It was fast and easy. It was not hard to download because it instantly downloaded on my computer in about 2 minutes. That is really fast for my internet.

Well worth value you spend or loved one send whichever the situation. I love it especially with many nurses taking care of many patients a day and progress all on file. They understand the worst of time and greet you like family will help in any way possible even giving you discounts and all their amazing people and I would recommend it to anyone that needs a product like this. Easy step by step process easy for all ages - great product. Everyone should use in healthcare services. I love it and think you all would also so give it a shot. Easy 3 step prodded open box install disk and click install can't be easier. Any age can understand basic knowledge to install this product and is a great one for everyone to try in health care services.

I do not think it was very helpful. A lot of issues - it froze, did not properly save, the navigation was weird. I was not able to customize like other systems. I did not like the customer support. Not helpful at all. Had to figure things out on my own without customer support. I would not use again main reason is customer support. Was tedious to navigate through. Wish I could of customized it to my liking but couldn't not terrible but could improve. Would use again if it was easier and it tedious. The installation was very easy. I had no issues with it, was very understandable, did not have any problems with it. Very self-explanatory.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HomeTrak?

I would say that the prices is mostly reasonable and there was no added on prices which was also nice too. In addition I want to add that the bills were in order and organized which is a plus because it was easy to read. Customer support is actually pretty nice and they are really helpful when you have any questions or needed some information that needed to be given. Also I want to add that whoever is hiring the customer support that they should keep it up. I am pretty sure I can say about one hundred percent that the use of the this healthcare support is easy to use. It takes little to no effort to use and understand. I really like this and would like more of this ease of use. I think installation was pretty good but not the best that I would have liked it to be because the guys who put the stuff in wasn't the nicest people. And some stuff didn't work at first which was kind of off-putting.

Expert Review

Shelley WebbSenior Products Contributing Editor

Shelley Webb is a registered nurse, geriatric care manager and freelance writer who concentrates on the subjects of eldercare and health.    More about Shelley→

HomeTrak has 1,200 customers in the North America and Europe, and its leadership has over 25 years in the home health care industry. HomeTrak is based in San Diego, California.‚Äč

• Customer service: Customer testimonials rave about HomeTrak's customer support. Step-by-step help with conversion, training and videos combine to ensure health care professionals get the most out of the product.
  • Ease of use: Customers also rave about the intuitive and easy-to-use software interface. Even those who consider themselves challenged when it comes to software interfaces will likely find this design appealing.
  • No contract required & special pricing: HomeTrak does not require a commitment through a contract, making it more affordable for new or smaller agencies to use the software. In addition, HomeTrak offers special pricing for small and start-up agencies.
  • Integrated scheduling, management and CRM: HomeTrak provides a tightly integrated scheduling, agency management and client relationship management system. Data can then be easily exported to many popular payroll and financial programs already in use.
  • Telephony timekeeping: Ensure the accuracy and integrity of services by using the built in telephony timekeeping option. Caregivers simply call an 800 number from the client's home, and hours are automatically tracked.
  • Best for Home care agencies, therapy agencies and private duty agencies.

Compare Home Health Care Software