Shelley WebbSenior Products Contributing Editor
Shelley Webb is a registered nurse, geriatric care manager and freelance writer who concentrates on the subjects of eldercare and health.
More about Shelley→
HomeTrak has 1,200 customers in the North America and Europe, and its leadership has over 25 years in the home health care industry. HomeTrak is based in San Diego, California.
- Customer service: Customer testimonials rave about HomeTrak's customer support. Step-by-step help with conversion, training and videos combine to ensure health care professionals get the most out of the product.
- Ease of use: Customers also rave about the intuitive and easy-to-use software interface. Even those who consider themselves challenged when it comes to software interfaces will likely find this design appealing.
- No contract required & special pricing: HomeTrak does not require a commitment through a contract, making it more affordable for new or smaller agencies to use the software. In addition, HomeTrak offers special pricing for small and start-up agencies.
- Integrated scheduling, management and CRM: HomeTrak provides a tightly integrated scheduling, agency management and client relationship management system. Data can then be easily exported to many popular payroll and financial programs already in use.
- Telephony timekeeping: Ensure the accuracy and integrity of services by using the built in telephony timekeeping option. Caregivers simply call an 800 number from the client's home, and hours are automatically tracked.
- Best for Home care agencies, therapy agencies and private duty agencies.
Compare Home Health Care Software
HomeTrak Company Profile
- Company Name:
- Year Founded:
- 10620 Treena St. Suite 230
- San Diego
- Postal Code:
- United States