Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.05/5

Geeks.com Reviews

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

Do not allow Geeks to go into your bank account if you set up the information on their site where they can take money from your account. They will take money out of it that is more than what was being offered. They have been notified by myself and my husband that they have pulled almost $200 from an account that they were not authorized to do so. When we called them they said the product had already been shipped. You mean to tell me it was shipped within 12 hours of being ordered. Then 4 days later after you have already brought this to geeks attention you will get an email saying the product is now shipped. I have the bank records showing geeks lied about what was being taken out and when it was taken out do not buy from this company.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2020

I will never ever order from Geeks.com and wish.com. I made an order then had to wait 3 weeks to find out I'm being refunded. Which I didn't request. But they say I did. Lie! This was really upsetting to be waiting for nothing. NEVER AGAIN.

Get expert buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2019

I purchased a car - 20086 Technic Series Bugatti Sport car. Store: Lovingirl Fashion. Quantity: 1. Color: Blue. Order ID: **. Some parts are missing from the package you sent me and I can't continue to assemble the car. Missing parts 2 -- Orange pins, 2 -- 15 hole rode, 1 - 11 hole rode, 1 long pin.

Original review: June 29, 2019

We bought a laptop in Feb. that came with Windows. In May it said the Windows was going to expire. When we tried to update it was some kind of Educational Windows? Have no idea. We contacted them, because we ordered a computer with Windows and now it is expiring within 4 months. They said we would have had to contact them within 30 days for them to do anything. We didn't know within 30 days that the computer they sold us, which included Windows, would expire in 30 days. Now we have a laptop we can't use. They refused to do anything about it. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. You will get screwed. They DO NOT stand behind their sales.

Original review: March 21, 2019

I ordered a phone case for a Galaxy S8 plus. You guys sent me a phone case for a Galaxy S8. I tried to get ahold of you guys nobody responds. I am going to report you to the Better Business Bureau. I gave you several chances.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Geeks.com?

Original review: March 12, 2019

They lied. Said things you want to hear but don't do. I sent 3 times commo about a daylight light bulb with wrong type of base unable to screw into the socket. I sent photo twice & with third communication. Nothing was resolved. Order a mask for painting, missing 14 accessories items. About a week went by, nothing was resolve. No accountability is the problem. Price cheap with reasonable shipping cost but absolutely not worth the frustration you faced. No more Geek or Wish shopping sites for now. Unacceptable.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

Been ordering from Geek for awhile now for the most part without too many issues. Research before you buy. Now when I try to order keep getting a message about the account and they want me to take a photo of my bank statement, my question to them via email has been simple WHY? They take my order take my money and have been sending my their products, sometimes junk, but none the less no issues. Now I can't order without attaching my statement, first off this is all going through China. You got my card info I think that more than enough. I also try going of Wish which is the same company and same issues placed one order got product next time I tried to order again bank statement issues. I have deleted the account. Cannot get any help from them.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

Geeks.com has a Tevise watch selling for $27, and to the left is $1302 which has a line through it. I spent a lot of time researching the price of this particular watch but only found pricing of less than $35. I called 4 reputable jewelers and inquired about this watch but none had heard of it. Nowhere could I find a regular selling price of $1302.

I did the same research on several other low-priced watches on their site with the same results. Nowhere did my research indicate that any of the selected watches were worth in $1000 to $3300, which is the price range of the prices that were lined out beside their selling price. The GRMONTRE watch had $3298 with a line through it with a Geeks.com selling price of $60. Same story on it. The highest retail price I found was $125. Seems to be some deceptive practices being used on that site, but I have no way to prove it, one way or another. I am hoping I am wrong on this, so if anyone is interested in pursuing it, that would be helpful. It could be that it has features of a higher priced watch and is a comparison, although it is not stated as such.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2019

First, the order took over 2 weeks to be delivered, and then, despite the tracking record saying it was delivered, I did not receive it. I had to track with my Post Office, and never clarified that; but in the meantime, after several emails to the company (they have no phone number!), they agreed to ship me a replacement product, but when I finally received that, it was the WRONG PRODUCT! NEVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

1st of all they change the due dates at will. Theirs! Their computer makes illegal changes to 1st contract without permission and or consideration! I was charged for several items that were not received! I deleted the account.

Avoid expensive home repairs

Take our two minute quiz to find the right home warranty for you.

Geeks.com Company Information