Compare Online Shopping Companies

Research top Online Shopping Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I purchased 6 MP3 players for my employees; when I opened the bag, they were all cracked and broken. The MP3 players may be fine but the casing is not. I tried to call but after countless ringing, I tried the online help. I was told to take pictures and if they thought it was their mistake they would replace? Well, when you ship a plastic anything in a bag, it's going to get broken. So I will just take them out and buy small stockings to put them in.

I am too aware of what will happen if I send them back. I am sure a restock fee will happen and I may get the blame for them as well. I've been there, done that. It's pointless to work with companies like this; I just wont buy from them again. Christmas is too close for me and try to send back and wait for new ones. I did ask just to send me the plastic covers. I imagine they are 4 cents apiece. What happened to the good old days?

I bought a $47 dollar item from GadgetTown. Four days later, they finally sent me notice that my order had been processed. One day later, they said that my order had been shipped. That was 14 days ago. The USPS tracking info just says electronic billing received, which could easily mean that they haven't shipped the item yet. I talked to them via email because they are unreachable by phone and I spoke to someone who through broken English told me to wait five more days. It's been more than five days. I'm never going to buy from them again.

On August 8, 2010, I purchased, via the Internet, a watch from this company. On August 9, 2010, the money for this item was removed from my bank account as payment. I received an email stating that it was shipped on the same day, but when I checked the USPS site for information on the shipment of my item, I found that it was held up at the Bellmawr facility due to misinformation from the company that shipped it. This query took place on August 13, 2010.

Upon contacting the company via email (I could never get anyone on the phone), I was emailed a message asking me to wait a while longer for this item. I stated that I would only wait until this past Tuesday, August 24, 2010, and if the item was not received by then, I would request a refund to my bank account by this past Thursday, August 26, 2010. This company stated that they would comply with my wishes, but as of this writing there is no refund and I now find that, via the company, they have charged me a fee of $1.63 for re shelving the item, which was never received. I want a full refund of my $45.99, and want it back in my bank account as promised. I have saved all of the email correspondence with and from this company as proof of their lack of professionalism. I also wish them to do this action in a timely manner, as I have been grossly inconvenienced by them and believe that they are mere thieves and liars. I am also contacting the FTC about this company's actions, loss of $45.99 from my bank account. No less than a full refund of my money will be acceptable. Thank you! Company Profile