2. Shopping
  3. Flower Delivery

Shop Now
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.31/5

From You Flowers provides same-day or scheduled deliveries of a variety of bouquets for every occasion. The company offers nationwide and international delivery. Currently, From You Flowers delivers to 160 countries and partners with more than 20,000 premier florists to fulfill orders.

fromyouflowers.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about fromyouflowers.com?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about fromyouflowers.com?

Original review: Nov. 12, 2019

I will never use fromyouflowers.com ever again. I ordered a premium fruit basket for my friend and it was never delivered. When I called customer service they kept giving me the run around. Don’t use this place!

Original review: Nov. 12, 2019

DON'T ORDER!!!! Really poor service, ordered on Thursday for Friday Delivery, they got the address incorrect and would not give full refund to rectify the order after promising Monday delivery. It was then delayed for Wednesday - basically her order is a week late which defeats the purpose. SAVE YOUR MONEY AND DON'T ORDER FROM HERE!!!!

Original review: Nov. 12, 2019

I ordered flowers on Friday to be delivered to a funeral home on Saturday. I paid extra to get a before 11:00 delivery. I received an email that night at 9:00 pm stating “As the family has requested no flowers or plant for the deceased.” This is 100% a lie! I spoke with the brother of the deceased and confirmed that this was not true! What a thing to have to deal with during such a difficult time.

I called the company and tried to talk to the lady on the customer service line but we had a serious communication gap. I asked to speak to a manager and explained that the previous message was 100% incorrect. I wanted to know whom they spoke to but all he would say was that they didn’t say. The manager told me they could have them delivered the next day. I told him the funeral was not actually until Monday at 11:00. I then received a call that said they could not get a local florist to deliver in time. I was furious!! It was too late to have something else delivered in time.

They did offer to refund my money and send an arrangement to the house. I did not have the home address nor was I going to bother them again during this difficult time. I am so embarrassed by all of this. I was unable to attend the service and was not able to even send flowers. I would not recommend this company EVER. I would strongly recommend ordering from somewhere else and save yourself a headache and embarrassment! How this is not considered fraud and/or false advertisement I don’t know.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2019

On Nov 7th, I ordered flowers to be delivered to a friend who was in the hospital. I scheduled for her to receive flowers on Nov. 8th - the day after her surgery, when she would be home. At this time (Monday, Nov 11, 2019, 7 pm EST), the flowers have not been delivered, I have spent 30 minutes on hold trying to reach the company and the call was disconnected. The ball has totally been dropped. When I look to see the status of the delivery, it shows they were to be delivered on the 8th, and that they are 'scheduled'. I no longer want the flowers delivered. They were supposed to be there on Friday. As a flower delivery service, it's pretty sad when they take your money and don't deliver. I want my money back and I will never do business with them again. I hope this doesn't happen to you. Beware.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2019

I placed an order about 7:45 am on Thursday November 7 for a fruit and cheese basket to be delivered on Friday (it was advertised as "Next Day Delivery") and the customer rep assured me that it would be delivered on Friday between 9 to 5. I waited all day Thursday for the promised confirmation email and finally called in the evening to enquire about the email. Well, the customer rep (different person than the one with whom I placed the order) pulled up my order and realized that the email was not delivered because the rep who took the order in the morning wrote my email address as "**". I should have viewed it as a red flag because they would have received some notification to the effect that the email is undeliverable and should have taken action to correct the situation. Anyway today, Friday November 8, I waited until after 5:00 pm (5:15 pm to be exact) to check the status of the order.

The automated message said "scheduled for delivery" which made no sense to me given that the delivery was supposed to be between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm. I then waited to speak to a customer rep who nonchalantly said the order would be delivered on Tuesday November 12 by UPS because there were no florists in that area (for goodness sake, this is Manhattan NY where there are flower shops on every corner !!). Huh???? At first, she offered to refund the $5.00 fee. Totally unacceptable. This firm obviously engaged in false advertising. They certainly did not find out at 5:15 pm on the promised delivery date that they were unable to do the delivery. How can you change the delivery date and not contact the customer!!!

The delivery date of Friday November 8 is crucial because it is when my friend is in Manhattan sitting shiva. They then offered me 50% off the price and still deliver on Tuesday. They seemed incapable of understanding that any date, other than Friday November 8, is not acceptable. I then requested that the order be cancelled and a full refund be given. I would advise people to not do business with fromyoulfowers.com

Original review: Nov. 7, 2019

The flowers I ordered had sunflowers and tulips, along with cheaper filler flowers. The flowers delivered to my aunt, and which I upgraded, where mostly mums, carnations, and filler flowers. The colors weren't vibrant and beautiful. She was gracious, but I was embarrassed--and disgusted. I'll never use them again.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2019

I ordered the Gourmet and Fruit Basket for my 86 year old father on Oct. 26th for a Nov. 2nd delivery. His birthday was the 3rd. Their first "network" shop lost the order - twice. The 2nd didn't have any fresh fruit. So the order was passed to a third shop and we'll see how they do today. The staff at Fromyouflowers.com have been very nice, but if they can't depend on their network, I can't either. They failed at their number one job: getting the item to the recipient on time. It could be the greatest gift in the history of gifts, but nothing else matters. As of right now it is four days late. Let's hope that today is the end of this misadventure.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2019

This whole journey has been horrible. I ordered flowers on Monday to be delivered to my mother on Tuesday. Guaranteed delivery. My mother was having a procedure done on Wednesday so I wanted to the flowers to her before that. Nada. I called 2x on Tuesday evening asking where the flowers were and got 2 different answers. 1st time they would be delivered by 6:00 p.m. Called back at 7:30 and they said they couldn't get ahold of the florist, they were still out doing delivers. Now I'm upset. I called back this morning and waited on hold for 15 minutes for them to come back and tell me that they couldn't find a florist in the area yesterday that could do that arrangement, but they would be delivered tonight. YEAH RIGHT. They said they would "upgrade" my arrangement. I can't wait to see what that means. If I ever get to see them!! Will update when/if my mother ever receives them.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2019

The flowers were on time. However it wasn’t the arraignment I ordered. I ordered the premium and instead Got the basic. I was embarrassed. Wish I had gone with a different company. My name was on those flowers. They were the smallest arrangement lacking flowers.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2019

I had chosen this website because they deliver flowers, gifts and cards within 4 hours or less same day and decided to spend $110 on roses, chocolates and a teddy bear to make my lady hopefully feel better because of hard times she is currently going through medically. Once the order was confirmed and I had paid I had been keeping up with the shipment delivery to make sure that it made it to her in time because she had to leave work at a certain time. Come to find out I was given a phone call to confirm everything first and then the flowers were to be sent out meaning she would not have gotten them in time so I had to cancel my order, go through an entire process and now I have to wait 2 to 3 business days to receive my money back. I am very disgruntled about the whole ordeal.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2019

I ordered from this company to have an arrangement delivered for a funeral. They advertise same-day delivery and next-day delivery. I ordered flowers Sunday to be delivered Monday. I have contacted the merchant to make sure my order would be received on Monday and they had confirmed it would be. The next day I never received an email confirming the delivery so I reached out again to track my order. The customer service representative Ian had told me that they could not find a florist. Why would they not contact me and tell me that my arrangement wouldn't be delivered on time??

On top of that, he first offered me to upgrade my arrangement to be delivered at the family's home. As I was trying to get an address to be sent to, since everyone was at the funeral it was hard to contact my family. I replied in 6 minutes and he had told me he had already canceled my order because I hadn't reply. He would take 5 minutes to reply to me so I don't understand why 6 minutes would mean it's ok to cancel your order. So in all, I guess my arrangement wasn't important enough for them to communicate that with me or to at least notify me so I can try to find another way to get the gift to the funeral. But no effort at all. 0/5 stars, I would not recommend.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2019

I purchased 3 arrangements from you flowers for a funeral. All 3 arrangements I purchased at base rate. They were beautiful & full. They had no bare spots & didn’t look cheap. I got so many compliments on the flowers. On 2 of the arrangements I paid for banners. The banners were very nice & could be seen easily. I was very pleased. Also, I had to call several times to change the order/delivery. The staff was very professional and accommodating. I ordered my flowers a week ahead of time. I did not need same day service. I will definitely use From You Flowers again. From you Flowers must have used the best florists locally because I have no complaints with the floral arrangements or service at From You Flowers.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2019

It’s the worst experience I’ve ever had. I ordered premium flowers for my fiance birthday and a plan to be delivered on the same date. The flowers in the picture looks great as they posted and promised that delivery on the same day, they have options to request, I choose premium and to make it special I requested balloon and card message but it never happen. The flowers arrived late, my fiance did not receive on the delivery date and time I requested.

While my fiancé ended up finally getting the flowers 3 days from the date of my request delivery date... And to make matters worse they did not look like the bouquet I selected, the arrangement that was delivered was significantly different from what I ordered. It wasn't worth the time and headache. You should never do this just to attract more customers. Not only did they ruin my surprise. They do not care about their customer making sure you get what you pay for. I would not recommend this place. BEWARE with these online floral provider because they make UNREALISTIC promises about QUALITY, TIMING and PRICING.!!!

Original review: Oct. 31, 2019

I ordered a basket of candy for my fiancé for his 30th birthday. Never got delivered then they decided to call at 4 PM and informed me that they no longer carry it and how would I like to proceed. "Well you can cancel my order" is what I told them. They were willing to give me a $15 gift card for the inconvenience. How do you give a $15 gift card for inconveniencing somebody’s 30th birthday? Unbelievable. Never order from this company!!!

Original review: Oct. 31, 2019

This company is a piece of work, and not in good way! They lie about what fees they charge, they lie about everything! I picked them bc it was my friend birthday and everyone but me forgot it so I picked them bc they promise same day delivery and within an hour of ordering they sent me a message they can’t deliver today and offer NOTHING TO MAKE UP FOR IT!!! And I don’t know even if my friend will be there the next day and I'M TERRIFIED WHAT IT WILL LOOK LIKE AFTER READING ALL THE BAD BAD REVIEWS! I will not be tolerate being lied and screwed over! Nothing has been resolved and the whole situation is a mess!!!

Original review: Oct. 31, 2019

I ordered flowers 2 days ago for delivery today. The total order came to $55 and I asked that the recipient be called PRIOR to delivery and told the flowers were going to be delivered. I did not realize that UPS would be making the delivery and they did not call as I requested and just delivered the flowers at 9:02 PM tonight. As a result, the person for whom the flowers were ordered did not know the flowers had been delivered until I called and asked them to check outside their front door. That is a VERY POOR way for this company to handle this type of order. If they could not comply with my request, I should have been contacted immediately after I placed the order and told that. This is the first time I ordered from this company and it will be my LAST TIME. I am one unhappy customer. I suggest you always deal with a local florist, even though it might cost a few more $$$.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2019

Updated on 11/05/2019: I previously posted that my "guaranteed by noon" delivery had not been delivered by 2:30pm. It finally arrived at 4pm. I had ordered a gift basket with an assortment of meat, cheese, and other snacks. The basket delivered was all chocolates (small sample size bits) probably worth no more than half of what I had paid. Long story short.... they agreed to deliver the proper one the next day but wanted to pick up the first one they dropped off. I said it was too late because it had already been opened. When I brought up the false advertising and the fact that they had wrecked the occasion they agreed to deliver the correct one the next day.

Two days later, they did deliver one that was similar to the one that I had ordered. They also refunded my $5 for "before noon" delivery and gave me a $10 coupon and refunded the handling fee of $14 which gave me back most of the 20% discount that they advertise on the site (before adding costs to the final bill to get it back from us!). The final correct basket was worth what I paid for it, I think, but the hassle and lack of apology and missing the important moment delivery time.... I'll never give them another shot, especially after reading so many reviews that are similar issues to what I experienced.

Original review: I needed the gift basket delivered before noon so was happy to pay the extra fee for the morning delivery. It is now almost 2:30pm and no sign of the basket... The moment is mostly missed. I guess IF the basket arrives and it is full of good stuff... It at least will be salvaged, but based on these reviews, I don't have much hope. They claim a 20% off for coming to them but when they tally your invoice they add "handling fees" that take back your 20% off. I have called, and they did refund my "early delivery fee" but still no sign of the basket. :( Very disappointing.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

We ordered the Box full of fun fun fun for girls expecting the items as per your website photo. However what my niece received was nothing like your photo. She received a small toy and skipping rope and some Skittles. It did not match what was on the website. So where is the pink plush teddy bear? And where is the sunglasses, the Go Fish card game, the Hello Kitty brush, the rhinestone tiara and wand, the ice cream truck? I am not sure why you advertise something and then deliver something else?

I wanted this in time for my beloved niece’s third birthday and your different gift box was very disappointing. What you have provided is a joke and not coming to the value I have paid for. This is insulting and deceptive. This is also malpractice and false advertising. Please provide an explanation I will take it further to BBB. Once I raise this with them they provided a refund. The sad part was my nice was so disappointed. I think they thrive on people not asking what they have sent. Usually people only thank and say thank you for the gift you have sent.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

$81 for flowers that did NOT look like the ones I asked for. The bouquet I purchased had 50 flowers and the ones I received only had 7 damn flowers...for $81!!! I called to have them send me the right ones before Saturday. It's Monday afternoon and I never got the flowers. These were suppose to be a special surprise for my mum's Birthday and they ruined it. And on top of that they practically stole my money. Please do not purchase any flowers online. It's better to go in store and have them customize it in person. I am just beyond disappointed and Angry. I really had to fight to get my money back.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2019

I ordered a bouquet from the website and the website said if I want flowers that look like the website picture I need to pay extra $10 (otherwise a smaller bunch will be sent). I elected to pay the extra $10. The recipient emailed me a photo of what she received and I was shocked and embarrassed. What she received look nothing like what was in the picture and it was less than half the size of what was in the picture. I feel completely ripped off. I will never trust this site again. I do not recommend this webstore at all. The only good thing is that I got same day delivery, but to be honest I would have rather sent nothing than the pathetic, sad looking bunch that my friend received. I am embarrassed that she received this.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2019

Flowers were to be delivered to a friend after finding out the night before her grandpa whom raised her passed away. Paid extra for a 12 pm delivery to arrive before funeral. Called 12:30 pm not delivered. Promised latest would be 2 pm. Called 2:35 pm as they were leaving at 3 pm. Said they would leave flowers if they were not home. Decided to cancel and not chance it. Within 10 minutes of me canceling the order they delivered the flowers. Then the driver came back a few minutes with the nerve to ask for the sympathy flowers back as they were leaving for the funeral!!! The amount of unprofessionalism and utter incompetence is beyond me.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2019

DON'T ORDER FROM THIS PLACE. THEY ARE A SCAM. They are quick to take your money and not follow through with the order.. My fiance orders flowers on Oct 23rd to be delivered to me at work the next day for my birthday. He paid the extra fee to have them delivered by noon. At 11:30 a half hour before they were supposed to be delivered they contacted saying that they couldn't complete the order because the florist didn't have it in stock, they offered to upgrade to a bigger arrangement of a florist choice. He agreed as long as it was delivered by 3pm. They promised to would be.. 3:10 pm it was never delivered. When contacted they gave a story about how the delivery driver had already left with deliveries before the invoice was sent to the shop so it would be the next day.

Asked for a refund several times. They kept trying to come up with an alternative until they were told off, they claim the money was refunded in full and it would take 1-3 business days. Today is Friday. Money still wasn't refunded however they had withdrawn the amount from our account not once but twice. I then contacted them and my bank.. My bank has no record of a refund. The company claims it's my bank's fault. After fighting with them all day and asking for a reference number which they wouldn't give me I finally told them either my money is out back into my account today or we will be handling this the legal way.

At 8pm I check my bank account and what do you know. There's my money but that's not all. Literally not even 2 seconds after I checked my account I had a voicemail from company telling me that my money was refunded in full and was put back into my account and they left me a reference number but yet they couldn't give me one earlier and it had already been refunded into my account. It was my bank's fault remember... THE PLACE IS A JOKE! They don't deserve 1 star.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

I placed a simple flower delivery order that had to be there before 12:00/noon. It was of great importance that it be delivered on or before 1200. The additional charge was only $5.45 which was of no relevance. The flowers were delivered 4 and a half hours late. That tells me that they had no intention or lacked the ability to ever get it there at the time promised. The recipient is now gone and will be gone for several days. She will return home to a wilted and dried out arrangement. Had the company been honest about their abilities I would have selected someone else.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2019

I ordered flowers, picked the bouquet I wanted online, and paid $4.99 for expedited delivery (within 4 hours of payment which was at 8 am so delivered by noon). The flowers that arrived were nothing like the arrangement I selected. They were just flowers I could have bought at a grocery store, placed in old green tissue paper and tied with an old pink ribbon just tied like a shoe lace. Nothing pretty or magical about the flowers or the way they were presented at all. Was terribly disappointed!

I called the florist and they told me what was ordered by fromyouflowers.com and that is what they sent. Was NOT what I ordered/picked online so what you pick is not what they send to the florist! Plus delivered NOT within the 4 hours so the expedited delivery $4.99 waste of time! I called fromyouflowers.com and they offered to send another larger arrangement that same day from the same florist. No. Why would she need another arrangement? Why couldn't the first one be right? I had to fight but I have been promised $38.43 refund. Have not gotten an email regarding the credit or the credit back yet. I'll stick with FTD or just call the local florist!

Original review: Oct. 21, 2019

Not only did my order not get delivered on time (I picked a delivery date of Friday, called on Saturday to find out what was going on, and they told me there was a delay and the flowers would be delivered on Monday), the flowers that were delivered looked NOTHING like what I had picked out online. I ordered the stunning pink and white lilies bouquet and it ended up being about 5 flowers, all wilted, and two of them were yellow. And lots of long ugly stems. They are apparently delivered by UPS, so I would imagine that if they are sent out on Thursday and not delivered until Monday, they're not going to be in very good shape. Whoever is in charge here should be fired.

Resolution response: Oct. 21, 2019

The company got in touch with me and resolved the problem by delivering another plant that is really beautiful. I’m very satisfied and would order through them again.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2019

I ordered a bright and cheery Orange Mum plant for a relative and paid nearly $50. They delivered a burgundy plant that looked nothing like what I ordered. Wrong pot and wrong bow. I’ll NEVER order through this bogus company again.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2019

I purchased flowers for my daughter birthday. Wasn't what I ordered, Customer service said they would contact florist and resend an upgrade to my daughter, never happened plus the flowers they delivered weren't what I ordered and the ones she received was really bad. Sticking to 1800 flowers.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2019

Flowers delivered looked nothing like ordered. Very cheaply done. After calling to complain, a 1/3 refund was given. When I mentioned not being satisfied with that, I was blown off and told that’s all I would get. I submitted pictures of the awful product received and still nothing. I am not a review writer but I could not let this experience go without saying something. It was that bad. My opinion is go elsewhere.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2019

Extremely frustrated! Ordered same day flowers at ~ noon. Followed up with a call at 2pm to leave on porch if person not home, was told ok. Flowers were out for delivery but she talked to the florist and they got a message to the delivery person. Will be left. At 4pm noticed on site still not delivered, sent an email and got a Sorry response. They couldn't find a florist in the area and they will deliver first thing the following day, at 10:30 still not delivered and did their instant chat and get a copy paste of the sorry note can't be delivered today, so I call and then get told it's scheduled to be delivered today by 6pm. Which I was like huh? So the guy tries to call and he comes back and tells me it went to the florist answering machine.

Anyhow, by now I don't trust anything they say and ask for the manager. Get put on hold for 3 mins, so hang up. The guy calls me back and says he's transferring me. I'm on hold this time for 5 mins. Sooo upset, I call back and ask to just cancel the dang thing. I'm a day late already, and I have no confidence they can deliver or will uphold their promise, their guarantee on the website. She calls the florist and whoever it is says they will deliver by 3pm. But they already lied to me 2 times now. Anyhow I ask, just cancelled it, I don't got the time, confidence that they will deliver and after 3pm is too late for me to get another same day order in, thankfully, she did even after I hung up because I was put back on hold! Do yourself a favor and save yourself from frustration and just call a local florist- local number, local address, which I did and now can rest that they are delivering it and they are legit. No more middlemen companies for me!

Original review: Oct. 18, 2019

I ordered sympathy flowers for my sister when her fur baby passed away. I paid extra for same day delivery. Flowers were never delivered. I called the next day and was assured flowers would be delivered. No flowers!! I called yet again and now they want to credit me 30% which is still “pending“. I paid $50+ for sympathy flowers and they have yet to be delivered. I got a confirmation email today that they were delivered but No Flowers!! Now my account shows I have no past or present orders but my Paypal account shows the change. Never have I seen such poor customer service. Buyer beware on this company!!

fromyouflowers.com Company Information