2. Shopping
  3. Flower Delivery

3.6/5 (2478 ratings)

About fromyouflowers.com

From You Flowers provides same-day or scheduled deliveries of a variety of bouquets for every occasion. The company offers nationwide and international delivery. Currently, From You Flowers delivers to 160 countries and partners with more than 20,000 premier florists to fulfill orders.

Pros

• Large selection
  • Gift add-ons
  • Same-day delivery
  • Satisfaction guarantee

Cons

• Extended delivery times in rural areas
  • No customization options

Bottom Line

From You Flowers provides on-demand fresh floral arrangements and unique gifts, such as stuffed animals and fruit baskets, to commemorate all occasions and sentiments.

Top fromyouflowers.com Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

I'm from overseas ... and they've helped me reach my loved one in the US, it was a same day delivery kind of flower arrangement for my fiancee ... at first I was very nervous beca...

Verified

I ordered the rainbow roses ... got the next day shipping and arrived the very next day! My wife loved LOVED her roses. I read the reviews about them and I started getting nervous...

How does From You Flowers work?

From You Flowers offers personal and corporate floral and gift products for every occasion and sentiment, including fresh flowers, plants, gift baskets and balloons. Its flower offerings include roses, lilies, orchids, tulips, carnations, daisies, sunflowers and irises. Some plant offerings include philodendrons, peace lilies and succulents. You can also choose special florist-designed floral and plant selections.

From You Flowers accepts orders 24/7, and each purchase includes a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Unsatisfied customers can contact the company and receive a full refund or the option to redeliver a new product.

The company also has a reminder service that provides you with advance notice and gift selection assistance for birthdays, anniversaries and other holidays and special occasions.

From You Flowers prices

Pricing for From You Flowers varies based on the product you order. The type of flowers used and the size of the arrangement are the main factors that determine the total cost. Selecting same-day delivery or adding additional gifts, such as a balloon or gift basket, increases the total price.

Arrangement TypePrice Range
Birthday$34.99 - $189.99
Graduation$34.99 - $184.99
Anniversary$39.99 - $284.99
Sympathy$44.99 - $134.99

Gift baskets range from $39.99 to $209.99, while teddy bear and balloon gift packages start at $44.99.

From You Flowers accepts all major credit cards, and you can track your order on the From You Flowers website.

From You Flowers FAQ

How long does From You Flowers take to deliver?
Delivery times vary by state, but customers who want fast delivery can opt for same-day delivery for any order placed by 3 p.m. in the recipient’s time zone. Those who live in rural areas may have longer delivery times.
Is From You Flowers com a legitimate company?
Yes. The company partners with more than 20,000 premier florists around the world to offer global delivery capabilities. All orders include a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
What is the delivery fee for From You Flowers?
From You Flowers’ delivery fee varies based on the product. The company adds a $2.99 service fee to same-day deliveries.

Is From You Flowers legit?

From You Flowers is a great option for anyone who needs fresh flowers or special gifts for a spouse, parent, child, friend or colleague. Arrangements by From You Flowers are available to help people celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, new homes and new babies and to provide support or express sympathy for illnesses or funerals. Customers report mixed feedback about on-time delivery, but many praise the company for their large selection of flowers and gifts.

fromyouflowers.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about fromyouflowers.com?

Original review: May 7, 2021

I needed flowers delivered the same day. I just put the information in and before the person was off work the flowers were delivered. They were only missing a small balloon but I didn't even mess with it cuz I really appreciate it then getting the flowers delivered that day on such short notice.

Original review: May 6, 2021

The vase and flowers should have been refrigerated. The orchids were wilting when they were delivered. Couldn’t find a preservative package to add to the water. Very nice assortment but due to the weather (94) flowers needed more careful treatment prior to delivery. For the price we expected fresher flowers that would last several days after delivery, this bouquet was delivered without proper protocol considering the type of flowers and the weather being so unseasonably hot.

Get buying tips about Flower Delivery delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 8, 2021

I searched the internet for almost an hour for the best price I needed. The exact delivery date they beat 4 competitors prices. Beautiful flowers. 10+$ lower than 4 others. BRAVO! 5 STARS! The OTHER online florist flower companies online were too high for what I needed. I'm glad I found these guys.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2021

I had some bad experiences with this company. Or with a florist they use. I had paid for morning delivery and that did not happen. Then it was not looking like my Aunt was going to get her flowers at all on her birthday. Her flowers finally did come, just before 5. The company From You Flowers actually reached out to me by phone just now, to tell me they were going to refund half of the purchase price for these flowers. I think that's very reasonable because it's not their fault that the florist in my Aunt's town didn't fulfill their obligations. The fact that From You Flowers stepped up to refund half of my purchase price shows good faith.

My Aunt was actually more understanding and decent about this than I would be. I guess her being 80 she has mastered the art of patience and understanding, but I still very much appreciate From You Flowers doing the right thing, and I will reach out to them and use their business again in the future for other flower delivery needs because they do seem to care. Thank you for your help From You Flowers! I definitely appreciate it!

Original review: Oct. 25, 2020

After I read the negative reviews online, I was really stressed out about my sister receiving her bouquet for her birthday. I kept checking throughout the day if the order had been delivered. By 4 PM her time they still weren't delivered. I called customer service and they said they had a window for drop off from 9:00 am till 6:00 pm. 6 pm rolled around and it still was not dropped off. I called to follow up. Customer service gave me a free upgrade on the size because it was late (which they didn't have to do, my only concern was that it was delivered). Thankfully, it was delivered shortly later and they sent me an e-mail confirmation.

I had the recipient take a picture of it. It was ok looking. It wasn't as nice looking as the online picture, but not terrible. So keep in mind local florists put them together and some florists might be better than others. Plus I'm thinking some florists may not have access to certain flowers so your bouquet may not look exactly like the one online. I will say their customer service was helpful, nice, and professional. My experience had some minor flaws, but I'm just happy the bouquet was delivered and looked decent.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2021

Ordered flowers for an anniversary gift. It was delivered 4 days late and to the wrong people. I was told I’d get follow ups from them, never did. I was even told I was being difficult for wanting my order delivered when I wanted.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2021

I ordered flowers to be sent to my husband. Even paid extra to have them delivered by 12 and still haven't received them. I'll never ever order from this company again. Stick to what you know Piccolos. 3:00. We're still waiting.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2021

It was the worse customer service. I order flower on Thursday at 12:30 to send to my friend and it was 5pm and no delivery yet. 7 pm and nothing. I call 3 time on the same day, they keep saying that is on the truck to delivery, nothing. Friday the same, I call at 12pm, they say that it was going to be delivered. After 1 I giving another chance and at 5 pm nothing. The WORSE experience that I gave abs the last one. I will never call them or used them.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2021

I ordered flowers for my GF to be delivered to her work. At the end of the day I get an email saying they cannot deliver today. I had to upgrade to get the order delivered same day, I paid for same day delivery. They apologized and were happy to reimburse me a whole 3.17. WTH? I paid $70 for this and then I don't get the service I asked for? When I contacted them they kept telling me they cant guarantee what time the delivery will be there. Every time I asked a question I got this sent back to me. I am less than pleased with this company. They eventually gave me back another 16.50 however I would rather they had put more concern on getting an order delivered as early as possible since it was already a day late, rather than giving me a run around. I will never ever use them again for anything.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2021

I placed a same day delivery early in the morning and was not notified that the delivery could not be made until late in afternoon at which point there was no way to get flowers delivered that day. VERY disappointed! The delivery location was within a city with many flower vendors and I suspect this outfit just does not have the contact relationships to deliver on their promise for same day service.

fromyouflowers.com Company Information