Shelley ElmbladFinancial Software Contributing Editor
Shelley Elmblad is a freelance writer with years of experience covering small business, personal finance and tax software and mobile apps. Shelley’s goal is to help others choose the best software to run a small business, track personal finances and save money.
More about Shelley→
eSign Genie is a relatively new electronic signature solution that was founded in 2014 by AccountSight, a company located in Cupertino, California. This software was created to be easier to use than their competitors’ and pricing is from a flat fee $2 per document through a $20 per sender per month subscription. There is a 30-day free trial, and enterprise pricing is available.
- Collaborative: eSign Genie has multiple features that make it easier for groups of people to use at once including collaborative edits, a precise document history, an address book and more.
- Reusable templates: The program allows users to create templates for forms and documents, which they can reuse again and again. eSign Genie comes with dozens of templates to get started with.
- Simple software: eSign Genie was designed with ease of use in mind, and it requires 30 percent fewer clicks to send and sign documents compared with most other e-signature companies.
- Storage compatibility: eSign Genie is compatible with popular storage solutions Google Drive and Dropbox so documents can be shared and edited seamlessly between platforms. eSign Genie also integrates with Microsoft Office.
- Top level security: eSign is 100 percent UETA, HIPPA and FINRA compliant and complies with other security standards.
- Best for Green companies, companies that do business overseas and professionals who often travel.
Compare Electronic Signature Software
eSign Genie Company Profile
- Company Name:
- eSign Genie
- Year Founded:
- 19925 Stevens Creek Blvd
- Postal Code:
- United States