2. E-Cigarettes

1.1/5 (128 ratings)

About e-cig.com

e-cig.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about e-cig.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about e-cig.com?

Original review: Nov. 21, 2016

I can honestly say I do not smoke myself, but I had the E-CIGS on a trial basis for my niece who smokes like a trooper and said she could never give up and she had tried other products but preferred cigarettes. Wow along came E-Cigs. It did take her a little time to get used to not rolling her own and eventually she started to enjoy the E-Cigarette. Not only have her teeth started to look whiter again, that horrid smell of tobacco is not prevalent and her Asthma seems to be better. She's using her inhalers less now. The product may not suit everyone, but I am really pleased to say she is very happy with the product and her Doctor is also happy in respect of her health, so many thanks to E-CIGS.COM for allowing a trial test as I don't think I would have thought of them, beings she had tried other things to try and give up. E-cigs are not only healthier but cost effective, and I do believe a few of her friends are now buying E-Cigarettes.

Original review: July 13, 2016

I accepted the free e-cig offer with the minimal $4.95 initial charge. After receiving the vape pen and e-liquid I found it just wasn't what I expected. Naturally the membership was cancelled immediately. How surprising it was to see they charged my card anyway. I've disputed the transaction with my bank. Just waiting for the $99.95 charge to complete processing so it can be reversed. They give e-cig companies a bad name... which is a shame. There are legitimate companies out there. This is not one of them.

Original review: May 2, 2016

So tell me if I'm bound to run into some trouble, but I ordered a starter trial kit from these guys, and after I found out all the small print stuff, which I guess I just didn't notice till they sent me a confirmation e-mail since I'm a dumbass, I decided to cancel my membership thing whatever. But I made sure to cancel my card after they made the $4.95 charge, so that they couldn't charge me in full for the starter kit after I canceled their scammy-ass membership.

After repeatedly telling them through e-mail and over the phone not to send the kit to me because I didn't want to deal with it, they still mailed me the ** thing. Therefore, what would happen if I just blocked their emails and kept the kit? I don't have a ton of sympathy for this company reading about its shark-like tactics, and since they no longer have my correct card info, can they really do anything to me? I feel a little unethical, but I'll be lying if I said that I wasn't pretty excited to finally get a vape for so cheap.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2016

I saw an advert to take part in an online survey, for which I would receive a reward of 1 of four different products for taking part. I chose the NO FLAME E-CIG starter kit. I was informed the only charge would be £4-95 for shipping. I paid the money and waited for delivery, it didn't arrive. So I contacted the company and they promised to reship, still didn't arrive. After a 3rd email it eventually arrived. Just recently my wife was checking bank statements and saw another payment had been taken out of our account. £69-99. I contacted NO FLAME E-CIG asking for an explanation, they replied as follows.

"On August 28, 2015 you were billed £4.95 for shipping and handling for No Flame E-Cig's Trial Offer starter kit. Upon signing up you were given 14 days to evaluate the product and since we haven't heard from you until your trial ended, you were automatically been charge £69.99 as a full price of the starter kit on September 11, 2015. The Terms and Conditions disclosed all charges and explain the subscription process. The Terms and Conditions are displayed before the purchase is finalized and they can be found at any given time on our website. Your subscription for NO FLAME Electronic Cigarette has been successfully canceled as of October 9, 2015. Rest assured there will be no future charges and shipments.

Feel free to contact us at NO FLAME Electronic Cigarette Customer Care Department Hotline 0800-056-1032 for further assistance. Our hours of operation are Mondays to Fridays, 9am-5pm BST. Your complete satisfaction is our ultimate goal. Best of Health, Customer Support." So in actual fact I was not offered a free gift for participating in a survey. Beware this company.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2016

This company appears as promoting an e-dig from just $4.95... You go through the process and the cost, AFTER you sign up increases to $99. The order process was 5 steps. I stopped after step 3... however I did get an email saying I had signed up. I tried calling but no answer after 10 minutes twice... email worked. I got a cancellation via email and also a return order number (ok)... but I called my credit card company to reverse the charge and to BLOCK this company ongoing. Hopefully will not incur other charges. I have the unopened package and am willing to return but it will cost me more than $5 to do so (it is the principle)...

After calling them they were VERY NASTY on the phone (all the more an issue). First they could not even find my account (maybe because I never really finished the order)... has some woman who could hardly speak English... claimed they do not provide shipping for the return (for something I did not really order!). Told them I would take the unopened package to the PO, write the RMA number on it and tell the PO it was not something I ordered... However since I get no receipt from the PO and am handing them the item, I asked the rep to send me an email acknowledging that I was going to do that per our conversation. I asked for her name which she did not provide then she became even more NASTY and hung up... BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY AND REPORT IT TO ALL APPROPRIATE CONSUMER PROTECTION AUTHORITIES.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2015

They posted one small price on a pop-up add 4.95 then after you place an order, (surprise) "you owe us 99.00 dollars plus 59.00 plus 59.00". Surprise no refunds... call customer service... call drops 4-5 times then you get some hostile rep with an attitude. Never again. Don't give account information to pop-ups.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2015

I too completed an online survey and was offered one of four products for shipping costs only. Chose e-cigarettes for a shipping charge of $9.95 only. Order confirmation e-mail stated that I was automatically enrolled in as a member for $99 and monthly charges of $59 for vapor refills. Fraud detail: Company posed as CVS. Order placed on Sunday and couldn't cancel until Monday. Of course, when I phoned their customer service dept., they claimed the starter kit had already shipped. Upon my insistence of a UPS tracking number, the rep. couldn't provide one. Lots more to tell, but I'll cut to the chase with my final action.

I had my bank cancel my credit card used with E-Cig and they will issue me a new one. That's the only way I could ensure that the $99 and $59 charges never hit my account. I suggest this method to others who are potential victims. Good luck all and let's not give out our credit card info. on deals that are too good to be true. Especially when a product of value is offered for shipping charges only!

Original review: Sept. 18, 2015

I placed an order online. I sent a email instantly needing to change a item. This site does not state that all flavors are a polypropylene base. When I called to check 12 hrs since placing an order they basically said it was too late. The rep never even tried or made any attempt to resolve issue. It has now been a full 2 week period since my order has supposedly shipped via 2nd day FedEx.

I paid 45 for freight alone and I have not received any products. I try to call the company and they either do not answer, do not respond to email, and the sales rep just hangs up the phone. How do I get my money back from this company. They also threatened me with an attorney and when I asked for their attorney's phone number the lady rambled ** and then just hung up the phone on me. I WANT ALL MY MONEY BACK.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2015

Ordered online from E-Cig Warehouse (Trial £4.95) Received an email advising "order shipped." Order didn't arrive. Emailed E-Cig - eventual response that they had sent additional e-cigs and withdrew another £73+ from my account. Phoned - obnoxious person insisted I had received Order and claimed to be the Supervisor, the Manager and all things of authority within E-cigs. Total Scam. Apparently they are based in China and USA.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2015

Filled out a survey for free trial. My husband did not like the product. I called and asked for my money back. They said they would give me $79.93. This was months ago. They were supposed to put refund back on my card. Weeks went and nothing. Called again said there was a problem putting it back on the card that they would send me a check and still nothing. This has been going on since July. These people a scam artist!!!!! DO NOT TRUST THEM!!!!!!

e-cig.com Company Information