2. E-Cigarettes

1.1/5 (128 ratings)

About e-cig.com

e-cig.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about e-cig.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about e-cig.com?

Original review: Feb. 20, 2017

They have a $4.95 trial offer and you are supposed to be able to cancel with no obligations after 15 days. Instead they charge you full price. I have tried to cancel 3 times but get nowhere. Beware this is a scam.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2017

I ordered the Pro Vapor cigs and tried to cancel but they told me l would still have to pay $99 so I told them to forget it l will just keep the membership. I went to my bank and got a new bank card. They can't charge it to the old card and they don't have the number on the new card. So too bad so sad.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2017

They're a major league fraud and just the same as the others I filled out a survey, was told I could get a free gift. Just pay $4.95 for shipping. 16 days later they charged my card $99.95. Not knowing my account is now overdrawn. Now I'm hit with overdraft fees and insufficient fund fees. I tried to call them and after being on hold for 75 minutes, I finally gave up. These people need to be stopped!!!

Original review: Jan. 31, 2017

They charged my account before I receive the product to try it. When I called them I was told that I had 15 days to try the product or return it. I was charged 99.95 before I received the product. Way overpriced. Stay with your local shops. 12/08/16 4.95 then 99.95 on 12/23/16. There is no trying the product. It cost 104.90 to buy it. Scam. They should be shut down.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2017

Just like a lot of the other reviews here, I got involved with this company because their product was offered as a "free prize" for filling out a Comcast survey. My guess was that the deal was for them to give away the e-cig and then make money by selling the liquids. Fine with me, I just wanted to use it as a steamer. But not so. There's an automatic subscription started for liquid tobacco shipments.

They offer a month to return everything at the consumer's expense for a refund and to discontinue additional charges. They also have an alternate offer to discontinue additional charges and offer the "starter kit" at a reduced price "to avoid the hassle returning it." As it turns out, the hassle is the post office no longer will ship lithium batteries or potentially harmful liquids for consumers, but they will for the company that makes them. Fortunately, the post office person I dealt with today allowed it since it was a return and she'd not seen anything in writing that forbade her to ship it.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2017

As mentioned by a number of people on this site, was deceptively pull into thinking I was receiving a trial kit for postage payment of 4.95 and then was called by

my credit card fraud division on day 16 of a card charge by this company for 99.95. in question. I called and tried to cancel what I found out then and not before I ordered that I was signing up for this membership that I would never of wanted from the start. I will proceed to report them to the BBB and also turn in Amazon and EBay for advertising this deceptive business. Maybe they will take some action against this company because their business will have a black eye from my review and I won't be ordering from them anytime soon. Everyone with this same bad event should also complain to the site that carried them on their site.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2016

I think there needs to be a class action lawsuit!!! This is ** that I was told I'd get a free gift for a survey just pay shipping and I'm charged $99.95 just 7 days after receiving it. I was told 14 days to cancel after I had already called customer service about the unauthorized charge!!! I have not had this pos for 14 days so everything they said is a lie. How can this be legal? I think we all need to file a suit against these scam artists so they don't take anyone else's money!!! I didn't have an extra $100 just sitting in my account to give away. And right after Christmas. How can these scumbags sleep at night? This is ridiculous. I am filing fraudulent charges with my bank. They told me what to do. I still say lawsuit!!

Original review: Dec. 16, 2016

BIG SCAMMERS!!! I did some survey on internet and ordered this E-cig kit to try for a 4.95 shipping. The E-cig never showed up then after a month I was charged the full price. I called them and they said the two week trial was over and I was charged full price. She looked it up on computer and found the product was not even to be delivered for another week. Then they said they won't refund my money until they get the product back. Despicable advertising and they are very confrontational. I had to call back 4 times and spent 3 hours total on the phone before I decided to dispute transaction with my back. I will be reporting them to every agency I can find, BBB, Consumer Affairs. This company has many complaints for this same issue. I don't see how they are still in business. Anybody can sell a product, These people have very shady advertising practices.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2016

We have decades of experience on the Internet. This is the first time we were fooled by a scam. We had a pop-up survey to fill out supposedly from our cable provider Cox Communications. Looked legitimate. Got a few offers at discounted prices for our time. Thought we would try one and changed our minds. The company said you could cancel anytime. Which we tried more than once to do after being charged, with no product to show for it. I called the Cox Communications dept. and filed a formal complaint, they are checking into it. Also called the bank and taking steps to get my money back. Next step is the Better Business Bureau and/or the press. I am not backing down!! This fraudulent website needs to be shut down and sued!!

Original review: Nov. 26, 2016

In reading the other reviews I see that what happened to me is their normal practice. I received a free sample for completing a survey. Did not really want their product but nothing else offered appealed to me. Paid $4.95 shipping. Never received the sample. Then I get an email saying that my monthly shipment has been sent and I am charged $99.00. Wrote an email and called. They agreed to refund half of my money and the other half after I returned the product. Oh. They tracked the package and said it was already in my state on the day that I was notified so it had to be sent several days before they notified me. This is a despicable company. I told them that even if I wanted their product I wouldn't buy it from them.

e-cig.com Company Information