e-cig.com

Compare E-Cigarettes

Research top E-Cigarettes recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

In reading the other reviews I see that what happened to me is their normal practice. I received a free sample for completing a survey. Did not really want their product but nothing else offered appealed to me. Paid $4.95 shipping. Never received the sample. Then I get an email saying that my monthly shipment has been sent and I am charged $99.00. Wrote an email and called. They agreed to refund half of my money and the other half after I returned the product. Oh. They tracked the package and said it was already in my state on the day that I was notified so it had to be sent several days before they notified me. This is a despicable company. I told them that even if I wanted their product I wouldn't buy it from them.

I can honestly say I do not smoke myself, but I had the E-CIGS on a trial basis for my niece who smokes like a trooper and said she could never give up and she had tried other products but preferred cigarettes. Wow along came E-Cigs. It did take her a little time to get used to not rolling her own and eventually she started to enjoy the E-Cigarette. Not only have her teeth started to look whiter again, that horrid smell of tobacco is not prevalent and her Asthma seems to be better. She's using her inhalers less now. The product may not suit everyone, but I am really pleased to say she is very happy with the product and her Doctor is also happy in respect of her health, so many thanks to E-CIGS.COM for allowing a trial test as I don't think I would have thought of them, beings she had tried other things to try and give up. E-cigs are not only healthier but cost effective, and I do believe a few of her friends are now buying E-Cigarettes.

I accepted the free e-cig offer with the minimal $4.95 initial charge. After receiving the vape pen and e-liquid I found it just wasn't what I expected. Naturally the membership was cancelled immediately. How surprising it was to see they charged my card anyway. I've disputed the transaction with my bank. Just waiting for the $99.95 charge to complete processing so it can be reversed. They give e-cig companies a bad name... which is a shame. There are legitimate companies out there. This is not one of them.

So tell me if I'm bound to run into some trouble, but I ordered a starter trial kit from these guys, and after I found out all the small print stuff, which I guess I just didn't notice till they sent me a confirmation e-mail since I'm a dumbass, I decided to cancel my membership thing whatever. But I made sure to cancel my card after they made the $4.95 charge, so that they couldn't charge me in full for the starter kit after I canceled their scammy-ass membership.

After repeatedly telling them through e-mail and over the phone not to send the kit to me because I didn't want to deal with it, they still mailed me the ** thing. Therefore, what would happen if I just blocked their emails and kept the kit? I don't have a ton of sympathy for this company reading about its shark-like tactics, and since they no longer have my correct card info, can they really do anything to me? I feel a little unethical, but I'll be lying if I said that I wasn't pretty excited to finally get a vape for so cheap.

I saw an advert to take part in an online survey, for which I would receive a reward of 1 of four different products for taking part. I chose the NO FLAME E-CIG starter kit. I was informed the only charge would be £4-95 for shipping. I paid the money and waited for delivery, it didn't arrive. So I contacted the company and they promised to reship, still didn't arrive. After a 3rd email it eventually arrived. Just recently my wife was checking bank statements and saw another payment had been taken out of our account. £69-99. I contacted NO FLAME E-CIG asking for an explanation, they replied as follows.

"On August 28, 2015 you were billed £4.95 for shipping and handling for No Flame E-Cig's Trial Offer starter kit. Upon signing up you were given 14 days to evaluate the product and since we haven't heard from you until your trial ended, you were automatically been charge £69.99 as a full price of the starter kit on September 11, 2015. The Terms and Conditions disclosed all charges and explain the subscription process. The Terms and Conditions are displayed before the purchase is finalized and they can be found at any given time on our website. Your subscription for NO FLAME Electronic Cigarette has been successfully canceled as of October 9, 2015. Rest assured there will be no future charges and shipments.

Feel free to contact us at NO FLAME Electronic Cigarette Customer Care Department Hotline 0800-056-1032 for further assistance. Our hours of operation are Mondays to Fridays, 9am-5pm BST. Your complete satisfaction is our ultimate goal. Best of Health, Customer Support." So in actual fact I was not offered a free gift for participating in a survey. Beware this company.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about e-cig.com?

This company appears as promoting an e-dig from just $4.95... You go through the process and the cost, AFTER you sign up increases to $99. The order process was 5 steps. I stopped after step 3... however I did get an email saying I had signed up. I tried calling but no answer after 10 minutes twice... email worked. I got a cancellation via email and also a return order number (ok)... but I called my credit card company to reverse the charge and to BLOCK this company ongoing. Hopefully will not incur other charges. I have the unopened package and am willing to return but it will cost me more than $5 to do so (it is the principle)...

After calling them they were VERY NASTY on the phone (all the more an issue). First they could not even find my account (maybe because I never really finished the order)... has some woman who could hardly speak English... claimed they do not provide shipping for the return (for something I did not really order!). Told them I would take the unopened package to the PO, write the RMA number on it and tell the PO it was not something I ordered... However since I get no receipt from the PO and am handing them the item, I asked the rep to send me an email acknowledging that I was going to do that per our conversation. I asked for her name which she did not provide then she became even more NASTY and hung up... BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY AND REPORT IT TO ALL APPROPRIATE CONSUMER PROTECTION AUTHORITIES.

They posted one small price on a pop-up add 4.95 then after you place an order, (surprise) "you owe us 99.00 dollars plus 59.00 plus 59.00". Surprise no refunds... call customer service... call drops 4-5 times then you get some hostile rep with an attitude. Never again. Don't give account information to pop-ups.

I too completed an online survey and was offered one of four products for shipping costs only. Chose e-cigarettes for a shipping charge of $9.95 only. Order confirmation e-mail stated that I was automatically enrolled in as a member for $99 and monthly charges of $59 for vapor refills. Fraud detail: Company posed as CVS. Order placed on Sunday and couldn't cancel until Monday. Of course, when I phoned their customer service dept., they claimed the starter kit had already shipped. Upon my insistence of a UPS tracking number, the rep. couldn't provide one. Lots more to tell, but I'll cut to the chase with my final action.

I had my bank cancel my credit card used with E-Cig and they will issue me a new one. That's the only way I could ensure that the $99 and $59 charges never hit my account. I suggest this method to others who are potential victims. Good luck all and let's not give out our credit card info. on deals that are too good to be true. Especially when a product of value is offered for shipping charges only!

I placed an order online. I sent a email instantly needing to change a item. This site does not state that all flavors are a polypropylene base. When I called to check 12 hrs since placing an order they basically said it was too late. The rep never even tried or made any attempt to resolve issue. It has now been a full 2 week period since my order has supposedly shipped via 2nd day FedEx.

I paid 45 for freight alone and I have not received any products. I try to call the company and they either do not answer, do not respond to email, and the sales rep just hangs up the phone. How do I get my money back from this company. They also threatened me with an attorney and when I asked for their attorney's phone number the lady rambled ** and then just hung up the phone on me. I WANT ALL MY MONEY BACK.

Ordered online from E-Cig Warehouse (Trial £4.95) Received an email advising "order shipped." Order didn't arrive. Emailed E-Cig - eventual response that they had sent additional e-cigs and withdrew another £73+ from my account. Phoned - obnoxious person insisted I had received Order and claimed to be the Supervisor, the Manager and all things of authority within E-cigs. Total Scam. Apparently they are based in China and USA.

Filled out a survey for free trial. My husband did not like the product. I called and asked for my money back. They said they would give me $79.93. This was months ago. They were supposed to put refund back on my card. Weeks went and nothing. Called again said there was a problem putting it back on the card that they would send me a check and still nothing. This has been going on since July. These people a scam artist!!!!! DO NOT TRUST THEM!!!!!!

I will echo the same sentiments that most people have already said here: I completed an online survey that offered me a choice of "rewards" for my participation, and I chose the E-cig starter kit that I supposedly only had to pay the shipping/handling. A month and a half later I see two charges from this company-one for $99.99 and another for $79.99. I spoke to a representative that I had to tell "no thank you, please cancel the account" FOUR times before she would give me the RMA to return the unused merchandise. I was credited back $40 for one box of refills, and I sent back the entire kit (unopened) and all three boxes of unopened cartridges expecting at least a partial refund.

When I called them three weeks later to check on the refund I was told I would only be refunded for one of the cartridge packs once they processed the returned order. So they charged me $180 and offered to refund $80, even though I returned ALL of the merchandise unopened and unused??? Screw this company and their bogus cancellation policy (the fine print in the email sent AFTER the order was made states that you will be charged the amount of $99.99 even if you cancel BEFORE the end of the trial period). DO NOT GIVE THESE CHARLATANS YOUR BANK INFO!!

Ordered samples with offer of pay $4.95 shipping. BIG LIE!!! This is what they say I bought "you have been enrolled in our exclusive refill program. This program will charge $99.95 on your Visa for your trial of Pro Vapor on the 15th day following your initial order, and ship two premium clearomisers and three 10ml bottles of made in USA e-liquid for $59.95 every 30 days thereafter until you cancel. If you cancel your membership before the end of the 15-day trial period, you will be charged for the starter kit's full value." What the h--l??

I have a $79.99 charge on my bank debit card for e-cig in PA. No one has my bank info but I visited some official websites at well-known companies a while back. Then I started getting these tips for e-cigs (which I do not even smoke). I would love to know how these people can get away with this. If I went around robbing people I would go to jail!! I would NEVER give a website my DEBIT card # anyway!!

I got an email saying I had won a gift over $50 value, just pay s&h. Turned out it was an E-Cig starter kit. 3 days after I "won," paying s&h with my credit card, a man from E-Cig called me and tried to sell me membership in a stop smoking program they offer called living free (something like that) for $29.99 a month. I told him I was at my doctor's office and had to go. He said he would call back after 4, and because I really was at my doctor, I said, "Sure" and hung up. I was glad that he never did. So about 10 days later, right around midnight I get a notice from my card that I had just spent $100. They always give me the web name and phone number, so I called. A woman tells me that it was my monthly membership fee. Told her, "No," I didn't want a membership, I wanted my money back and they were to not touch my account again!

Amazingly, she said here's what she could do for me, which was give me a discounted membership of $89, and refund me the difference! We argued briefly, she dropped her fee to $59 per month, insisting I was not being forced to join, dropped it again, to $29! I asked for her supervisor, so she put me on hold and SHE allegedly talked to him, and finally agreed to refund the full amount when threatened with BBB and FBI credit card fraud unit. Except the money wasn't returned. I spoke to the card people and they said it still showed as a pending debit. She put it back in my account and flagged the account. But just before I called someone spent $36 or $37 at Walmart in Houston and hopped a plane for Kansas. When they arrived they bought a beer at an inn and the card was shut down.

I'm convinced it was related to E-Cig. Never give them any information! I am now waiting for a new card in the mail and all my money was returned after spending a long time with the fraud unit on the phone, not to mention the stress! I have never had any problems until I paid shipping and handling with my card to them, and it was 2 weeks later they suddenly snatched $99.99 out of my account after midnight, and customer service wasn't available at that hour to hear my complaint!

Ordered an e-cig after business hours on Thursday FedEx overnight. Got it Monday afternoon. They offered me $5 refund after paying $30 plus $$ for overnight. These thieves are committed to making your money theirs. I will dispute it with the bank or PayPal, whichever or both. They need to be stopped, maybe jailed.

I have just attempted to check out an order with E-Cig.com. I got the message that my credit card details held by my bank do not agree with the billing information. I tried four times to pay for my order. I hope this doesn't mean I will get charged four times. I will let you know what happens. It also seems that PayPal has dropped this company. It used to be very good when the stuff came from China and payment was via PayPal.

They trick you into buying something supposedly for $4.95. CHECK YOUR EMAIL. Turns out to be $99 plus $60 per month. This is a ripoff. You get stuck for about a half hour waiting for someone on the phone. Then have to fight with them to cancel the order. Back and forth, back and forth we went just to cancel it. I'm still out $30. At least it's better than some people.

I took an online survey for AT&T or Verizon and they said I would receive a gift with a value of up to $120.00. I selected the E-Cig and paid $9.95 shipping and handling. Today I saw a charge for $99.95!!! I called them and they are going to credit my account half today and half when they receive it back. Support your local smoke shop!!!

I purchased something else on the internet and at the end of the checkout I was offered several different items and all I had to pay was the shipping. I decided to order the e-cig offer. All I had to pay was $4.95 for shipping and you receive a free starter kit. I do not use e-cigs but my best friend's son does so I thought for $4.95 I would order them and give the kit to him. Soon after another package came in the mail with two refill packs. I thought maybe this was part of the starter kit. There was no invoice of any kind in either package. I just received my credit card statement and there was a charge of $99.99.

I immediately called the customer service # and was told that they sent me an email after my original charge of $4.95 explaining the terms. I never look at my emails and there was nothing about any of this on the original website that I agreed to pay the 4.95. E-cig refused to give me a full refund. They will only refund me $60.00. Total scam!! DO NOT TAKE ANY OFFERS FROM THIS COMPANY!! I'm hoping the $60.00 credit comes through on my card but I'm still out 40.00 for something that I only agreed to pay $4.95. Companies should never be allowed to do this to consumers. I have contacted my credit card and also the Better Business Bureau.

I completed an online survey and chose to accept the reward of a free e-cigs starter kit. My husband tried the e-cigs, but didn't like them. Then, suddenly, a charge of over £90 appeared on my bank statement. I rang e-cigs and was told that I should have read the small print and if I didn't want further supplies I should have cancelled within 14 days. They said they would refund £26, then send me details of the return information for the two more packs of filters that had turned up when they would refund a further £26. In spite of several emails, that hasn't happened.

After I logged out on my Charter email account, I received a request to do a quick survey. I thought it was about my Charter website so I did it. As a "thank you" they offered me 4 of any of the specials to chose from. I choose the E-Cig special for $3.95 as a gift for my friend's birthday. As I proceeded through the order, there were several buttons on the page to "Rush My Order" in which I pretty well knew that meant upgrading shipping. There were no other choices to go forward with the order so, guess what? $9.95! I still felt it was worth it to pay the extra shipping as it was promised to be at my home in 4 days. 13 days later and no product, I called to cancel my order. The representative tracked my order and said it was already delivered. I told him I never received the package. I told him I had tried tracking the package during the first 4 days and the number wasn't good. I again tracked it while he was on the phone and it said delivered.

I told him again I never received the package. He told me that I could pay $19.95 and just keep the product?????? After arguing over that stupid prepossession, he then said I need to just send back the product. I told him I could send him back a box of NOTHING just as he had sent me. He refused to contact their shipper and insisted that I was responsible to contact my local post office! Then again the $19.95 offer the idiot just didn't get it, I DIDN'T RECEIVE THE PACKAGE, but since his computer said I did, that's all he would believe. I finally told him I was going to contact my credit card company and hung up on him.

I called my credit card company, had to put a stop payment on the $9.95 and cancel my card because of this company. And during that call, E-Cig tried to pull $99.95 from my credit card 2 days early! I was lucky, though I suspect this might eventually end up on my credit report and will then have to fight that. Beware of this company and any "survey" offers of special deals.

Next thing I know is 99.99 charged to my credit card. They would only refund me 60.00. There should be enough people that got ripped off that we could put them out of business. I don't even use them.

'

The ad read get your free ecig pay only shipping for 4.95... This is a scam. They demand you return the ecig or pay 100 dollars... I will tell every smoker I know and every friend on facebook and twitter that E-Cig is a company that lies to its customers and I will make sure that this 100 dollars will cost them a whole lot more in lost revenue for lying to me and for lying to countless other people...

Safe Cig and the Blu cig: Neither had the menthol taste. So I guess you know I am still smoking. Is there a electronic cig that do have the full menthol taste?

I received an email from ecigsbrand.com offering a free trial for just £4.95 P&P. The email was full of testimonials and promised that it would save me thousands. I paid my £4.95 and received an email confirming dispatch. This email was flagged by hotmail saying that it had not passed its fraud checks. This sent alarm bells ringing with me. And I Googled the company and found out that unknown to me, I had fallen for an internet scam and agreed to a membership and CPA that would set me back £100's. I immediately called my credit card supplier and cancelled the CPA, and emailed the company to cancel my "membership." I understand according to the company that I am liable to pay for the starter kit at roughly £79, and refills at £50 a month.

My situation at the moment is that I have been a victim of fraud by the company, and will keep the starter kit that I have paid for. The company ecigsbrand.com will now have 3 options either accept that their email to me was misleading and leave it at that, take me to court for whatever money that they think I owe them, or sell the (supposed) debt to a collection agency. I will keep you posted as to the outcome. If I do receive a demand for money that I had not agreed to pay, my next action will be to report them to trading standards.

Free trial kit for 4.95. I received trial and they took another 99.00 dollars out of checking and I do not have enough to pay my bills.

I completed a craigslist survey and a page came up with offers for various products. I saw the e-cig and thought I could get it for a sister who smokes to encourage her to quit. After putting in my information I got directed to a payment page which claimed I had to pay $4.95 for shipping. I read all the terms and conditions but when I got the confirmation e-mail it said that if I returned the kit within 15 days of getting it (before they send out refills) that I'm liable to pay the full cost of the starter kit. This is nowhere to be found in their terms and conditions before you purchase because I read it before ordering. I thought the only cost was when the first set of refills came in 15 days which I thought was very expensive ($99.95 + S&H). I called their customer service line when I saw this and a representative said that it was a glitch and the e-mail team would send me an updated e-mail with the proper terms and conditions.

I waited but did not receive an e-mail and called back to cancel the order because I wasn't sure if my sister would actually try the kit and I didn't want to incur such a cost (>$100 for the starter kit). When I called back the representative then told me that the first person I spoke to didn't have authorisation to send me the e-mail but that he has proper clearance to send it right away. At that moment I was just spooked and didn't want to go any further so asked to cancel the order. I was told that they could not cancel the order and I would have to pay to return the package once I received it. This was frustrating because the order had not been shipped out as yet. I tried to reason with the representative but since I was cancelling the order he didn't even want to hear what I had to say.

After I hung up, I immediately got an e-mail with the RMA # to return the package. The following day I received an e-mail saying the order had shipped. I checked the USPS website but the tracking number was not yet valid. I suppose I have to wait for the package and payout to pocket to ship it back even if all this could be avoided. This is a very dodgy business practice in my opinion and I will certainly not order from this company again.

Thought I was getting a free gift for 4.95 shipping, cost me 100$, and overdrew my checking acct. They said they would refund me 80% of it. No email and no refund as of yet.

This was my first experience with this company and the beginning of my journey into e-cigs. I purchased a starter kit and 3 other accessories that weigh just over 1lb.Together, with 2 day shipping as advertised on www.e-cig.com website, my total was a hair under $60. After not seeing much activity or haste on my order, I called the company and spoke with **. He informed me that it takes two days to process, then ship. I was perturbed at that point because I was hoping to receive the product by the end of this week. Also, still haven't received the product. ** wasn't much help as he did not know the information I requested about my product that I paid in full for.

I used their chat feature today to check the status of my order as I had not received the "automatic email" when the order ships. Also, still haven't received that email. Someone on the chat with the company gave it to me, fortunately. The product finally shipped earlier this evening but now has a delivery date of next Wednesday. I didn't ** pay for 5 day shipping. I paid for two day shipping. If I knew I had to wait this long, I would have just went to a Vape Shop this weekend and saved myself the mental torment over this Cluster ** of a company. Now I have to wait until Wednesday. Also, I had spoke earlier to ** about refunds in case something went wrong, he tells me that in order to receive a refund, I have to buy again from www.e-cig.com. Are you ** kidding me?

Bottom line, stay away from this company. Support your local Vape Shop and please, do the research about companies you may choose to do business with prior to buy from them. That was my mistake.

e-cig.com Company Profile