Narrow down your search with our match tool

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

1.13/5

135 e-cig.com Consumer Reviews

Original review: Nov. 17, 2018

I ordered a vape burner from them. They immediately pulled the money but I have never received my vape attachment. I have continually contacted customer service via their website but they do not reply back. They do not have a phone number listed for customer service. I’m thinking it’s a scam business.

Original review: March 23, 2018

It appears as if this disreputable company are moving their scam around the world. I applied for a trial for £4.95, it came but when my bank statement came I noticed that £79.95 had been taken out of my account. I immediately contacted the company and threatened them with Police action and let them know that I would be contacting Trading Standards. After several calls and emails the said company refunded by money. I did have to use the complaints on this site as evidence of a scam - but persistence did eventually pay off. The company are called Triple Crown. The website is www.NOFLAMEECIG.co.uk - all I can say is BEWARE -- the initial advert came up on Facebook.

Get expert buying tips about E-Cigarettes delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

I too did a survey review and, like the others, this happened to me: at the end of the survey this was the gift for filling out the survey. It said you can get a new e-cig for a 4.95 shipping fee. I received the product, but in my case it does work. I was charged the shipping fee, received the product and was happy with it. Then yesterday I was charged $99.95, which was NOT an authorized charge. I am an attorney and would swear in an affidavit that this is a fraudulent "promotion". Do not use this company!!! In fact, I will be contacting the authorities about this company.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2017

I ordered a pro vapor starter kit after filling out a survey for 4.95 and two extra bottles of vape juice. I only authorized payment of 6.95 and I was charged for 2 other sites for 4.95 each. They just try to trick you out of money. Nowhere did it say I was to be charged for these sites or services. I'm livid. BUYER BEWARE.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2017

I had been trying to reach customer services since Last Friday. The reason I didn't get my package even teaching no. They provide me it's showing delivered at front desk, but I haven't received. This is my first time using their website. I had none issue with any other I had buy through online so far. Phone goes voicemail and no one call me back. Very disappointed. I won't recommend to my anyone to shop on e-cig.com because they don't treat well. Just know how to take customer money and leave it like **.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about e-cig.com?

Original review: July 23, 2017

I did a review for Kohl's and it said at the end of the survey this was the gift for filling out the survey for Kohl's. It said you can get a new e-cig for a 4.95 shipping fee. I received the product, which doesn't even work. The battery won't turn on. I called to get a replacement and was informed I would have to purchase a new unit, at full price because special offers aren't covered by defective product. That was on the 19th. Today I went to pick up my child's medication and it was declined!!!

My daughter has a disease that is VERY rare, she has Budd-Chiari syndrome, it's one in a million that get this. She has JAK2 mutation of her blood. The portal Artery that runs from the Liver to the spleen is completely blocked. Her heart has become quite enlarged and as well as her spleen. Her body is full of varices and she's in pain all the time. Friday morning we went to the Cancer Research Specialist Center of Oklahoma and were informed that she may be suffering mini strokes due to blood clots on the brain.

I call your customer service to have my money returned. IT'S A MATTER OF YOU BASICALLY STOLE MY CHILD'S MEDICATION. You have messed with the wrong Momma. How DARE you do this. I should sue the HELL out of you because you have no idea the ANGUISH you have caused. Your company should be ashamed. Then to be hung up on!!! What a class act. I'm so excited and thankful for listening to my Father when he told me to find a good law firm and send them money every month on a legal program just in case. Thank you so much Daddy. There's going to be a case!!!

Original review: May 25, 2017

I came across the company while doing a survey. I signed up for the free kit but did not sign up for the trial, seeing how I was given an option. When I finished my order I received a call almost immediately. The guy on the phone stated he was with the company, wanted to give me a complimentary bottle of liquid all I had to do was "electronically sign with my card information ". I told him that it didn't sound right but he assured me that it was just to verify my identity and any thing else would be fraud. I gave him the card number then he wanted the expiration date and the code on the back. Seeing as how my bank doesn't require any of that info OVER THE PHONE I did not feel comfortable and told him I was no longer interested in the gift he was offering. Reading all the other reviews I'm so glad I listened to my gut.

Original review: May 12, 2017

I wish I had read reviews first. I hope many will read this page when the thing pops up through Amazon. Upon placing the order of the "Trial" for $4.95, I immediately made sure the subscription was cancelled. Sure enough, $99.95 shows up on my credit card statement. I spoke to the company, and they sent me the RMA and said they'd immediately refund $50, and the rest when the trial is returned. The trial doesn't have to be returned per their terms? I simply do not trust them, so I filed a dispute with my credit card company anyway. Of course the immediate $50 refund is NOT showing.

Original review: May 5, 2017

Terrible. They give you 15 days to try, but they wait to ship it out so you receive it after the 15 days. When I called they said it is 15 days from when I placed the order! I went through my bank and received a FULL refund. I threw the items away. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! SUCH A HASSLE AND SO DISHONEST! I guess they do not give you an order number as they are probably used to these problems.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2017

I am so angry!!! I ordered does product due to filling out a survey and they told me it would be free but to pay just for the shipping of $4.95 I get the product. I am also charged $66 they took from my bank account and then again they took $99 out of my checking account. How is this possible. How is this legal. My husband works for a big newspaper company and I bet I will be writing an article if I don't get a phone call and get these credits back on my bank account immediately. I could not work for a company that takes from innocent people.

e-cig.com Company Information