1.14/5
Based on 123 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution

e-cig.com

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Aug. 21, 2017

130 e-cig.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Aug. 21, 2017

I had been trying to reach customer services since Last Friday. The reason I didn't get my package even teaching no. They provide me it's showing delivered at front desk, but I haven't received. This is my first time using their website. I had none issue with any other I had buy through online so far. Phone goes voicemail and no one call me back. Very disappointed. I won't recommend to my anyone to shop on e-cig.com because they don't treat well. Just know how to take customer money and leave it like **.

Original review: July 23, 2017

I did a review for Kohl's and it said at the end of the survey this was the gift for filling out the survey for Kohl's. It said you can get a new e-cig for a 4.95 shipping fee. I received the product, which doesn't even work. The battery won't turn on. I called to get a replacement and was informed I would have to purchase a new unit, at full price because special offers aren't covered by defective product. That was on the 19th. Today I went to pick up my child's medication and it was declined!!!

My daughter has a disease that is VERY rare, she has Budd-Chiari syndrome, it's one in a million that get this. She has JAK2 mutation of her blood. The portal Artery that runs from the Liver to the spleen is completely blocked. Her heart has become quite enlarged and as well as her spleen. Her body is full of varices and she's in pain all the time. Friday morning we went to the Cancer Research Specialist Center of Oklahoma and were informed that she may be suffering mini strokes due to blood clots on the brain.

I call your customer service to have my money returned. IT'S A MATTER OF YOU BASICALLY STOLE MY CHILD'S MEDICATION. You have messed with the wrong Momma. How DARE you do this. I should sue the HELL out of you because you have no idea the ANGUISH you have caused. Your company should be ashamed. Then to be hung up on!!! What a class act. I'm so excited and thankful for listening to my Father when he told me to find a good law firm and send them money every month on a legal program just in case. Thank you so much Daddy. There's going to be a case!!!

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: May 12, 2017

I wish I had read reviews first. I hope many will read this page when the thing pops up through Amazon. Upon placing the order of the "Trial" for $4.95, I immediately made sure the subscription was cancelled. Sure enough, $99.95 shows up on my credit card statement. I spoke to the company, and they sent me the RMA and said they'd immediately refund $50, and the rest when the trial is returned. The trial doesn't have to be returned per their terms? I simply do not trust them, so I filed a dispute with my credit card company anyway. Of course the immediate $50 refund is NOT showing.

Original review: May 5, 2017

Terrible. They give you 15 days to try, but they wait to ship it out so you receive it after the 15 days. When I called they said it is 15 days from when I placed the order! I went through my bank and received a FULL refund. I threw the items away. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! SUCH A HASSLE AND SO DISHONEST! I guess they do not give you an order number as they are probably used to these problems.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2017

I am so angry!!! I ordered does product due to filling out a survey and they told me it would be free but to pay just for the shipping of $4.95 I get the product. I am also charged $66 they took from my bank account and then again they took $99 out of my checking account. How is this possible. How is this legal. My husband works for a big newspaper company and I bet I will be writing an article if I don't get a phone call and get these credits back on my bank account immediately. I could not work for a company that takes from innocent people.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about e-cig.com?

Original review: Feb. 20, 2017

They have a $4.95 trial offer and you are supposed to be able to cancel with no obligations after 15 days. Instead they charge you full price. I have tried to cancel 3 times but get nowhere. Beware this is a scam.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2017

I ordered the Pro Vapor cigs and tried to cancel but they told me l would still have to pay $99 so I told them to forget it l will just keep the membership. I went to my bank and got a new bank card. They can't charge it to the old card and they don't have the number on the new card. So too bad so sad.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2017

They're a major league fraud and just the same as the others I filled out a survey, was told I could get a free gift. Just pay $4.95 for shipping. 16 days later they charged my card $99.95. Not knowing my account is now overdrawn. Now I'm hit with overdraft fees and insufficient fund fees. I tried to call them and after being on hold for 75 minutes, I finally gave up. These people need to be stopped!!!

Original review: Jan. 31, 2017

They charged my account before I receive the product to try it. When I called them I was told that I had 15 days to try the product or return it. I was charged 99.95 before I received the product. Way overpriced. Stay with your local shops. 12/08/16 4.95 then 99.95 on 12/23/16. There is no trying the product. It cost 104.90 to buy it. Scam. They should be shut down.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2017

Just like a lot of the other reviews here, I got involved with this company because their product was offered as a "free prize" for filling out a Comcast survey. My guess was that the deal was for them to give away the e-cig and then make money by selling the liquids. Fine with me, I just wanted to use it as a steamer. But not so. There's an automatic subscription started for liquid tobacco shipments.

They offer a month to return everything at the consumer's expense for a refund and to discontinue additional charges. They also have an alternate offer to discontinue additional charges and offer the "starter kit" at a reduced price "to avoid the hassle returning it." As it turns out, the hassle is the post office no longer will ship lithium batteries or potentially harmful liquids for consumers, but they will for the company that makes them. Fortunately, the post office person I dealt with today allowed it since it was a return and she'd not seen anything in writing that forbade her to ship it.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2017
    As mentioned by a number of people on this site, was deceptively pull into thinking I was receiving a trial kit for postage payment of 4.95 and then was called by

my credit card fraud division on day 16 of a card charge by this company for 99.95. in question. I called and tried to cancel what I found out then and not before I ordered that I was signing up for this membership that I would never of wanted from the start. I will proceed to report them to the BBB and also turn in Amazon and EBay for advertising this deceptive business. Maybe they will take some action against this company because their business will have a black eye from my review and I won't be ordering from them anytime soon. Everyone with this same bad event should also complain to the site that carried them on their site.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2016

I think there needs to be a class action lawsuit!!! This is ** that I was told I'd get a free gift for a survey just pay shipping and I'm charged $99.95 just 7 days after receiving it. I was told 14 days to cancel after I had already called customer service about the unauthorized charge!!! I have not had this pos for 14 days so everything they said is a lie. How can this be legal? I think we all need to file a suit against these scam artists so they don't take anyone else's money!!! I didn't have an extra $100 just sitting in my account to give away. And right after Christmas. How can these scumbags sleep at night? This is ridiculous. I am filing fraudulent charges with my bank. They told me what to do. I still say lawsuit!!

Original review: Dec. 16, 2016

BIG SCAMMERS!!! I did some survey on internet and ordered this E-cig kit to try for a 4.95 shipping. The E-cig never showed up then after a month I was charged the full price. I called them and they said the two week trial was over and I was charged full price. She looked it up on computer and found the product was not even to be delivered for another week. Then they said they won't refund my money until they get the product back. Despicable advertising and they are very confrontational. I had to call back 4 times and spent 3 hours total on the phone before I decided to dispute transaction with my back. I will be reporting them to every agency I can find, BBB, Consumer Affairs. This company has many complaints for this same issue. I don't see how they are still in business. Anybody can sell a product, These people have very shady advertising practices.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2016

We have decades of experience on the Internet. This is the first time we were fooled by a scam. We had a pop-up survey to fill out supposedly from our cable provider Cox Communications. Looked legitimate. Got a few offers at discounted prices for our time. Thought we would try one and changed our minds. The company said you could cancel anytime. Which we tried more than once to do after being charged, with no product to show for it. I called the Cox Communications dept. and filed a formal complaint, they are checking into it. Also called the bank and taking steps to get my money back. Next step is the Better Business Bureau and/or the press. I am not backing down!! This fraudulent website needs to be shut down and sued!!

Original review: Nov. 26, 2016

In reading the other reviews I see that what happened to me is their normal practice. I received a free sample for completing a survey. Did not really want their product but nothing else offered appealed to me. Paid $4.95 shipping. Never received the sample. Then I get an email saying that my monthly shipment has been sent and I am charged $99.00. Wrote an email and called. They agreed to refund half of my money and the other half after I returned the product. Oh. They tracked the package and said it was already in my state on the day that I was notified so it had to be sent several days before they notified me. This is a despicable company. I told them that even if I wanted their product I wouldn't buy it from them.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2016

I can honestly say I do not smoke myself, but I had the E-CIGS on a trial basis for my niece who smokes like a trooper and said she could never give up and she had tried other products but preferred cigarettes. Wow along came E-Cigs. It did take her a little time to get used to not rolling her own and eventually she started to enjoy the E-Cigarette. Not only have her teeth started to look whiter again, that horrid smell of tobacco is not prevalent and her Asthma seems to be better. She's using her inhalers less now. The product may not suit everyone, but I am really pleased to say she is very happy with the product and her Doctor is also happy in respect of her health, so many thanks to E-CIGS.COM for allowing a trial test as I don't think I would have thought of them, beings she had tried other things to try and give up. E-cigs are not only healthier but cost effective, and I do believe a few of her friends are now buying E-Cigarettes.

Original review: July 13, 2016

I accepted the free e-cig offer with the minimal $4.95 initial charge. After receiving the vape pen and e-liquid I found it just wasn't what I expected. Naturally the membership was cancelled immediately. How surprising it was to see they charged my card anyway. I've disputed the transaction with my bank. Just waiting for the $99.95 charge to complete processing so it can be reversed. They give e-cig companies a bad name... which is a shame. There are legitimate companies out there. This is not one of them.

Original review: May 2, 2016

So tell me if I'm bound to run into some trouble, but I ordered a starter trial kit from these guys, and after I found out all the small print stuff, which I guess I just didn't notice till they sent me a confirmation e-mail since I'm a dumbass, I decided to cancel my membership thing whatever. But I made sure to cancel my card after they made the $4.95 charge, so that they couldn't charge me in full for the starter kit after I canceled their scammy-ass membership.

After repeatedly telling them through e-mail and over the phone not to send the kit to me because I didn't want to deal with it, they still mailed me the ** thing. Therefore, what would happen if I just blocked their emails and kept the kit? I don't have a ton of sympathy for this company reading about its shark-like tactics, and since they no longer have my correct card info, can they really do anything to me? I feel a little unethical, but I'll be lying if I said that I wasn't pretty excited to finally get a vape for so cheap.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2016

I saw an advert to take part in an online survey, for which I would receive a reward of 1 of four different products for taking part. I chose the NO FLAME E-CIG starter kit. I was informed the only charge would be £4-95 for shipping. I paid the money and waited for delivery, it didn't arrive. So I contacted the company and they promised to reship, still didn't arrive. After a 3rd email it eventually arrived. Just recently my wife was checking bank statements and saw another payment had been taken out of our account. £69-99. I contacted NO FLAME E-CIG asking for an explanation, they replied as follows.

"On August 28, 2015 you were billed £4.95 for shipping and handling for No Flame E-Cig's Trial Offer starter kit. Upon signing up you were given 14 days to evaluate the product and since we haven't heard from you until your trial ended, you were automatically been charge £69.99 as a full price of the starter kit on September 11, 2015. The Terms and Conditions disclosed all charges and explain the subscription process. The Terms and Conditions are displayed before the purchase is finalized and they can be found at any given time on our website. Your subscription for NO FLAME Electronic Cigarette has been successfully canceled as of October 9, 2015. Rest assured there will be no future charges and shipments.

Feel free to contact us at NO FLAME Electronic Cigarette Customer Care Department Hotline 0800-056-1032 for further assistance. Our hours of operation are Mondays to Fridays, 9am-5pm BST. Your complete satisfaction is our ultimate goal. Best of Health, Customer Support." So in actual fact I was not offered a free gift for participating in a survey. Beware this company.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2016

This company appears as promoting an e-dig from just $4.95... You go through the process and the cost, AFTER you sign up increases to $99. The order process was 5 steps. I stopped after step 3... however I did get an email saying I had signed up. I tried calling but no answer after 10 minutes twice... email worked. I got a cancellation via email and also a return order number (ok)... but I called my credit card company to reverse the charge and to BLOCK this company ongoing. Hopefully will not incur other charges. I have the unopened package and am willing to return but it will cost me more than $5 to do so (it is the principle)...

After calling them they were VERY NASTY on the phone (all the more an issue). First they could not even find my account (maybe because I never really finished the order)... has some woman who could hardly speak English... claimed they do not provide shipping for the return (for something I did not really order!). Told them I would take the unopened package to the PO, write the RMA number on it and tell the PO it was not something I ordered... However since I get no receipt from the PO and am handing them the item, I asked the rep to send me an email acknowledging that I was going to do that per our conversation. I asked for her name which she did not provide then she became even more NASTY and hung up... BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY AND REPORT IT TO ALL APPROPRIATE CONSUMER PROTECTION AUTHORITIES.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2015

They posted one small price on a pop-up add 4.95 then after you place an order, (surprise) "you owe us 99.00 dollars plus 59.00 plus 59.00". Surprise no refunds... call customer service... call drops 4-5 times then you get some hostile rep with an attitude. Never again. Don't give account information to pop-ups.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2015

I too completed an online survey and was offered one of four products for shipping costs only. Chose e-cigarettes for a shipping charge of $9.95 only. Order confirmation e-mail stated that I was automatically enrolled in as a member for $99 and monthly charges of $59 for vapor refills. Fraud detail: Company posed as CVS. Order placed on Sunday and couldn't cancel until Monday. Of course, when I phoned their customer service dept., they claimed the starter kit had already shipped. Upon my insistence of a UPS tracking number, the rep. couldn't provide one. Lots more to tell, but I'll cut to the chase with my final action.

I had my bank cancel my credit card used with E-Cig and they will issue me a new one. That's the only way I could ensure that the $99 and $59 charges never hit my account. I suggest this method to others who are potential victims. Good luck all and let's not give out our credit card info. on deals that are too good to be true. Especially when a product of value is offered for shipping charges only!

Original review: Sept. 18, 2015

I placed an order online. I sent a email instantly needing to change a item. This site does not state that all flavors are a polypropylene base. When I called to check 12 hrs since placing an order they basically said it was too late. The rep never even tried or made any attempt to resolve issue. It has now been a full 2 week period since my order has supposedly shipped via 2nd day FedEx.

I paid 45 for freight alone and I have not received any products. I try to call the company and they either do not answer, do not respond to email, and the sales rep just hangs up the phone. How do I get my money back from this company. They also threatened me with an attorney and when I asked for their attorney's phone number the lady rambled ** and then just hung up the phone on me. I WANT ALL MY MONEY BACK.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2015

Ordered online from E-Cig Warehouse (Trial £4.95) Received an email advising "order shipped." Order didn't arrive. Emailed E-Cig - eventual response that they had sent additional e-cigs and withdrew another £73+ from my account. Phoned - obnoxious person insisted I had received Order and claimed to be the Supervisor, the Manager and all things of authority within E-cigs. Total Scam. Apparently they are based in China and USA.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2015

Filled out a survey for free trial. My husband did not like the product. I called and asked for my money back. They said they would give me $79.93. This was months ago. They were supposed to put refund back on my card. Weeks went and nothing. Called again said there was a problem putting it back on the card that they would send me a check and still nothing. This has been going on since July. These people a scam artist!!!!! DO NOT TRUST THEM!!!!!!

Original review: Aug. 20, 2015

I will echo the same sentiments that most people have already said here: I completed an online survey that offered me a choice of "rewards" for my participation, and I chose the E-cig starter kit that I supposedly only had to pay the shipping/handling. A month and a half later I see two charges from this company-one for $99.99 and another for $79.99. I spoke to a representative that I had to tell "no thank you, please cancel the account" FOUR times before she would give me the RMA to return the unused merchandise. I was credited back $40 for one box of refills, and I sent back the entire kit (unopened) and all three boxes of unopened cartridges expecting at least a partial refund.

When I called them three weeks later to check on the refund I was told I would only be refunded for one of the cartridge packs once they processed the returned order. So they charged me $180 and offered to refund $80, even though I returned ALL of the merchandise unopened and unused??? Screw this company and their bogus cancellation policy (the fine print in the email sent AFTER the order was made states that you will be charged the amount of $99.99 even if you cancel BEFORE the end of the trial period). DO NOT GIVE THESE CHARLATANS YOUR BANK INFO!!

Original review: Aug. 12, 2015

Ordered samples with offer of pay $4.95 shipping. BIG LIE!!! This is what they say I bought "you have been enrolled in our exclusive refill program. This program will charge $99.95 on your Visa for your trial of Pro Vapor on the 15th day following your initial order, and ship two premium clearomisers and three 10ml bottles of made in USA e-liquid for $59.95 every 30 days thereafter until you cancel. If you cancel your membership before the end of the 15-day trial period, you will be charged for the starter kit's full value." What the h--l??

Original review: Aug. 5, 2015

I have a $79.99 charge on my bank debit card for e-cig in PA. No one has my bank info but I visited some official websites at well-known companies a while back. Then I started getting these tips for e-cigs (which I do not even smoke). I would love to know how these people can get away with this. If I went around robbing people I would go to jail!! I would NEVER give a website my DEBIT card # anyway!!

Original review: Aug. 5, 2015

I got an email saying I had won a gift over $50 value, just pay s&h. Turned out it was an E-Cig starter kit. 3 days after I "won," paying s&h with my credit card, a man from E-Cig called me and tried to sell me membership in a stop smoking program they offer called living free (something like that) for $29.99 a month. I told him I was at my doctor's office and had to go. He said he would call back after 4, and because I really was at my doctor, I said, "Sure" and hung up. I was glad that he never did. So about 10 days later, right around midnight I get a notice from my card that I had just spent $100. They always give me the web name and phone number, so I called. A woman tells me that it was my monthly membership fee. Told her, "No," I didn't want a membership, I wanted my money back and they were to not touch my account again!

Amazingly, she said here's what she could do for me, which was give me a discounted membership of $89, and refund me the difference! We argued briefly, she dropped her fee to $59 per month, insisting I was not being forced to join, dropped it again, to $29! I asked for her supervisor, so she put me on hold and SHE allegedly talked to him, and finally agreed to refund the full amount when threatened with BBB and FBI credit card fraud unit. Except the money wasn't returned. I spoke to the card people and they said it still showed as a pending debit. She put it back in my account and flagged the account. But just before I called someone spent $36 or $37 at Walmart in Houston and hopped a plane for Kansas. When they arrived they bought a beer at an inn and the card was shut down.

I'm convinced it was related to E-Cig. Never give them any information! I am now waiting for a new card in the mail and all my money was returned after spending a long time with the fraud unit on the phone, not to mention the stress! I have never had any problems until I paid shipping and handling with my card to them, and it was 2 weeks later they suddenly snatched $99.99 out of my account after midnight, and customer service wasn't available at that hour to hear my complaint!

Original review: July 21, 2015

Ordered an e-cig after business hours on Thursday FedEx overnight. Got it Monday afternoon. They offered me $5 refund after paying $30 plus $$ for overnight. These thieves are committed to making your money theirs. I will dispute it with the bank or PayPal, whichever or both. They need to be stopped, maybe jailed.

e-cig.com Company Information