Crimcheck specializes in providing pre-employment screening and certified background checks. We protect your brand using real people, proven business solutions and innovative technology. Protecting Your Brand Since 1991!
Keep an eye on your inbox, the lastest consumer news is on it's way!
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
The company Mindlance used CrimCheck to perform a pre-employment BG Check. When I received the report it contained several errors in the employment verification process. According to the FCRA which sets the standards for the report, if any divergence from the indicated process is done the company must specify where and how the divergence happens before the profile is completed. Because the Company I was employed with is no longer in business, Crimcheck indicated that had to produce paystubs from before the time frame indicated which was the 7 year scope.
I produced the W-2 for the employment to include the 7 year scope. It is not my responsibility to keep 40 years of payroll because a company doesn't have the resources to provide the necessary information. I believe that Crimcheck should be required to change the report to include only what they were required to divulge which was only information back just 7 years not 8 years according to the FCRA. Jeffry **
Thank you for your feedback.
You are correct. We did have to perform a background check to confirm you worked at the company that is no longer in existence.
However, it was required for us to do that. That is not Crimcheck policy, that is the policy of the company you applied with. We perform any task that our customers require that fall within legal guidelines to provide excellent customer service.
If you have any more questions please visit our website.
Crimcheck expert review by Ben Mannes
The Level I package at pre-employment screening specialist Crimcheck.com includes a Social Security number search and a criminal records trace. The company also specializes in due diligence screening, as well as vendor and contractor screening. Its clients have the ability to customize their searches, and Crimcheck.com is accredited by the National Association of Professional Background Screeners.
Recommended services: For businesses not sure where to start, Crimcheck.com lists recommended services such as education verification and a motor vehicle report, especially for hourly workers; its level-five services are tailored toward executive-level applicants.
eFetch ease: Batch order processing, with a minimum requirement of five applicants, is particularly useful for audits, schools and camps.
Global reach: Crimcheck.com has the tools to investigate records in many countries, not just the United States.
Executive summary report: Companies see at an upfront glance whether a candidate passed or failed checks and where the passes and fails occurred.
Verification: Crimcheck.com verifies the accuracy of all information, gets data directly from criminal courts and performs criminal searches at city and county levels.
Best for: businesses that need high-level background searches, companies that need to customize searches and businesses that have many international applicants.
Crimcheck.com questions and answers
- What problem is Crimcheck.com trying to solve?
- Crimcheck.com wants to educate the public on the importance of getting a quality background check. And in turn, we are trying to get more opt in and leads as customers after showing potential customers how we can help.
- What sets Crimcheck.com apart from the competition?
- Crimcheck.com is NAPBS Accredited, only 62 background check companies in the United States can say that. Unique customer service, when the customer calls they will speak to a REAL person. Our eFetch platform, that can be easily integrated with ALL human resource management systems. The fastest turnaround times. Simplified results and reporting, the easiest in the industry.
- What needs does Crimcheck.com fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?
- We offer quicker, better quality checks and have the most knowledgeable expert customer service representatives and reporting in the industry.
- How does Crimcheck.com measure success?
- Happy customers, customer retention, new customers and quality customer service standards is how Crimcheck.com measures success.
- What’s the most common misconception consumers have about background checks?
- A misconception consumers believe is that every background check is the same. One can buy a cheap background check and not get the most accurate information. Another misconception is that all background check companies provide the same information. We know it is clique, but you get what you pay for. We pride ourselves in the highest quality of background checks.
- How has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?
- There have been laws and other acts that have been put into place by the US and local governments that are making companies follow certain guidelines and criteria to ensure customer data protection. Being NAPBS certified, we take this very seriously.
- What is something you wish every consumer knew about Crimcheck.com?
- We are NAPBS Accredited. We are the most accurate and fastest pre-employment background company in the industry.
- Has Crimcheck.com received any awards or recognition your customers would like to know about?
- Crimcheck.com is NAPBS Accredited, this sets us apart because only 62 other companies hold this prestigious honor in the whole United States. Two of our team members hold the FCRA advanced certification honor from the NAPBS. In 2013, we were a Weatherhead 100 Award Winner as one of Northeast Ohio’s fastest growing companies.
- How has Crimcheck.com or evolved?
- Our company has grow rapidly. In 2013, we were a Weatherhead 100 Award Winner as one of Northeast Ohio’s fastest growing companies. In addition, our company has added a TON of background check automation to not only make reporting more accurate, but faster than any company in the industry.
Crimcheck.com Company Information
- Company Name:
- Company Type:
- Year Founded:
- 150 Pearl Road
- Postal Code:
- United States