Consumer Complaints and Reviews
Extremely easy to use to keep track of any and all health conditions. A great new concept to the health care. This is a product I'd use. Customer support is superior compared to other products similar to this product. I would highly recommend this company and product to anyone. This product is extremely easy to navigate and use. Very very self explanatory for any age to understand. This product is one of the best products out there. Installation is extremely easy to do and if you have any issues installing the product customer service is right there and very knowledgeable how to assist you.
I really liked this program. It was thorough and detailed and really assisted me in monitoring my own health care. Was a very good value. Customer support was good. There was a help button that walked you through anything you might be confused about step by step and it was really nice. I'm not a very skilled computer user but this program was easy for me to use. It helped me out when I needed it. It was very easy to install. Though it did take a few hours, it was well worth it, plus it was only two steps and done.
The home health care program is okay. I find it to be a little expensive for the quality you're receiving. The customer service is almost non-existent. It is nearly impossible to get useful and helpful information from this home healthcare program and once you do, it's already been fixed. This home healthcare program is pretty self-explanatory. If you have any technical issues, you can expect quite a delay in customer service though. Installation was easy. The instructions and prompts were well written and easy to follow. Anyone with basic computer skills will be able to install this program without issues.
Had lot of options to keep track of health and monitor it every day. It provides options to send alerts through email if something is out of mark. It was robust and was working fine for many years. I did not contact them much but they provided troubleshooting techniques. Also they were available on extended timelines. The software use was very easy as it had the options to set daily alerts if something is off mark. Always was performing well without taking much memory. The customer service provided all the steps and guide to install the software and upgrade it automatically when needed. Automatic prompts were coming up to upgrade.
Shelley WebbSenior Products Contributing Editor
Shelley Webb is a registered nurse, geriatric care manager and freelance writer who concentrates on the subjects of eldercare and health.
ContinuLink has over 11,000 users at over 500 client sites in North America. ContinuLink is owned by Procura and has its headquarters in Boca Raton, Florida.
- Medicare & Medicaid integration: ContinuLink provides excellent handling of Medicaid, Medicare, private insurers and private pay customers.
- Family portal: ContinuLink provides a portal for both caregivers and families, so all concerned parties seamlessly share information.
- Excellent customer service: ContinuLink’s customer support is extremely attentive and responsive.
- Free demonstration by appointment:: Customers can schedule a demo of the software to see if ContinuLink will fit the needs of their organization.
- Cloud-based for easy access: ContinuLink works from any computer, smartphone or device with an Internet connect and a web browser. There is no app to download, and the program is available 24/7.
- Best for Hospice care agencies, home care agencies, private duty agencies and therapy agencies.
Compare Home Health Care Software
ContinuLink Company Profile
- Company Name:
- Year Founded:
- 7000 West Palmetto Park Road Suite 408
- Boca Raton
- Postal Code:
- United States