Shelley WebbSenior Products Contributing Editor
Shelley Webb is a registered nurse, geriatric care manager and freelance writer who concentrates on the subjects of eldercare and health.
More about Shelley→
ContinuLink has over 11,000 users at over 500 client sites in North America. ContinuLink is owned by Procura and has its headquarters in Boca Raton, Florida.
- Medicare & Medicaid integration: ContinuLink provides excellent handling of Medicaid, Medicare, private insurers and private pay customers.
- Family portal: ContinuLink provides a portal for both caregivers and families, so all concerned parties seamlessly share information.
- Excellent customer service: ContinuLink’s customer support is extremely attentive and responsive.
- Free demonstration by appointment:: Customers can schedule a demo of the software to see if ContinuLink will fit the needs of their organization.
- Cloud-based for easy access: ContinuLink works from any computer, smartphone or device with an Internet connect and a web browser. There is no app to download, and the program is available 24/7.
- Best for Hospice care agencies, home care agencies, private duty agencies and therapy agencies.
Compare Home Health Care Software
ContinuLink Company Profile
- Company Name:
- Year Founded:
- 7000 West Palmetto Park Road Suite 408
- Boca Raton
- Postal Code:
- United States