Shelley WebbSenior Products Contributing Editor
Shelley Webb is a registered nurse, geriatric care manager and freelance writer who concentrates on the subjects of eldercare and health.
More about Shelley→
CareVoyant launched its software in the 1990s and works today to provide integrated health care solutions to streamline the health care work flow.
- Integrated hospice solution: EHR along with Hospice Plan of Care and Hospice Items Set are fully integrated with point of care.
- Supports varied types of service: CareVoyant can handle the complexity and specific requirements of Private Duty, shift-based and hourly agencies as well as those specializing in geriatric or pediatric services.
- Keeps up with evolving regulatory environment: CareVoyant handles OASIS, 485 Plan of Care and provides a library of forms and assessments.
- 24/7 support: Customers can reach CareVoyant through their online customer portal any time of the day, seven days a week.
- Training and educational opportunities: CareVoyant offers continuing education through its webinar training, a video library, PDF case studies and user group support.
- Best for Hospice care agencies, home care agencies and private duty agencies.
Compare Home Health Care Software
CareVoyant Company Profile
- Company Name:
- 1933 North Meacham Road, Suite 600,
- Postal Code:
- United States