Brightree

Compare Home Health Care Software

Research top Home Health Care Software recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

The software is easy to use and efficient, and enhance patients' care, and making daily tasks easier. It helps with documenting patients' charts. Customer support is prompt and adequate. Customer rep are knowledgeable and helpful. They can work through the problem and resolve them quickly. The software does not require a lot of steps. Its built-in guide is helpful to remind the needed documentation so will not forget certain information. The software is fairly easy to install and get it running. The software does not require a lot of other additional add-on components to get it installed and running.

The value is a great deal, this health connectors websites offer deals on the price per month, for people who can afford it and there are lower plans to help out for people who don't need it as much. Customer support is awesome, whenever you run into a problem instead of talking to someone on the phone you can talk to them online in a web chat. It helps out a lot. It will really easy to use, things I like to do and everything that's on there, I mean it's made to attract older and younger people. Things can be so easy with it. I'm sure anyone can use it greatly. Installation of everything is at ease, it doesn't take that long to understand all the information that is in front of you and it happens real fast and if you don't know you can figure it out.

Worked just how I needed it to. I think it was a great value and very easy to understand how to use. It simplified my process greatly! They were helpful when I had questions and pretty easy to get ahold of! I feel that they really care about their clients and put my frustrations at ease. I didn't need much instruction. I was able to figure out everything that I needed to and customer support was there to answer any questions. Installation was fine. Took a little bit longer than I expected but understandably. I didn't have any significant issues with the installation. The steps were easy to follow as well.

Was very easy to use, informative. Was not hard to understand, super easy to navigate, and a great program even for beginners. Definitely would recommend for anyone to try this as a first time program. Customer support was very thorough. They spend as much time with you as needed to walk you through the process step by step. They make sure that you are comfortable and knowledgeable before letting you go off on your own. Extremely easy to navigate. All the tools you need are right there at your fingertips. Really simple steps, and everything is written and spoken in terms that are easily understood and can be followed with ease. Installation took almost no time at all. Instructions on each screen and step were easily explained. Took very little time to set up and install and get started on your way.

It was useful and beneficial to have. I'm glad that we decided to go this route. My dad was actually the one who came up with the idea and I thought he was crazy at first, but I was wrong! I never needed much but was always provided with the proper amount of assistance and guidance that I needed. Wasn't outstanding, but useful. Couldn't really ask for much more than that considering the cost and expectations. Would improve some, but not much. Quick, easy and straightforward. I never needed to do much in my own and when I did, service was useful and helpful. My girlfriend installed it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Brightree?

Expert Review

Shelley WebbSenior Products Contributing Editor

Shelley Webb is a registered nurse, geriatric care manager and freelance writer who concentrates on the subjects of eldercare and health.    More about Shelley→

Based in Georgia, Brightree was started by health care industry veterans and now has more than 68,000 users serving over 3,000 post-acute care organizations.

• Brightree is an award-winning company: Brightree has received the 2014 HME Business New Product Award and is a Five-Time Inc. 5000 Honoree.
  • Offline availability: The platform allows the patient visit to be accurately documented, even without an Internet connection.
  • Alerts help with compliance: Alerts and hot lists can be set up to automatically notify users of time-sensitive issues that must be addressed for compliance.
  • Provides users with resources: Brightree offers white papers, educational webinars and a blog to keep customers informed and educated.
  • CareTouch Logic: Guides documentation for more complete and accurate visit information.
  • Best for Hospice care agencies and home care agencies.

Compare Home Health Care Software