Shelley WebbSenior Products Contributing Editor
Shelley Webb is a registered nurse, geriatric care manager and freelance writer who concentrates on the subjects of eldercare and health.
More about Shelley→
Based in Georgia, Brightree was started by health care industry veterans and now has more than 68,000 users serving over 3,000 post-acute care organizations.
- Brightree is an award-winning company: Brightree has received the 2014 HME Business New Product Award and is a Five-Time Inc. 5000 Honoree.
- Offline availability: The platform allows the patient visit to be accurately documented, even without an Internet connection.
- Alerts help with compliance: Alerts and hot lists can be set up to automatically notify users of time-sensitive issues that must be addressed for compliance.
- Provides users with resources: Brightree offers white papers, educational webinars and a blog to keep customers informed and educated.
- CareTouch Logic: Guides documentation for more complete and accurate visit information.
- Best for Hospice care agencies and home care agencies.
Compare Home Health Care Software
Brightree Company Profile
- Company Name:
- 1735 North Brown Road Suite 500
- Postal Code:
- United States