BravadoUSA.com

Compare Online Shopping Companies

Research top Online Shopping Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I order products on February 9 and still have yet to receive it and no notification on why there is a holdup. I called both companies and each tell me to contact the other company. This is the worst experience ever and I will never order anything from either companies.

I bought this item Jan. 19. But still I have not received one! (24.February). The same is valid for the answers to my FOUR email - NO ANSWER. I received part of the money back into my account (yesterday) - without explanation! (Status for my Order is still: "Order has been shipped"). Perfectly fraud. I lost 550 CZK (over $ 20)! Perfectly business for the shop. This is my worst experience with eShop. Not recommended - absolutely!

I ordered a Pantera shirt for my son's 18th birthday. I ordered it over a month ahead of time and was told it would ship on September 4th. On September 12th I called and was told they didn't have any on hand but it would ship on the 17th. Now on the 29th, the day before his birthday, I called again and was told they still didn't have it and they didn't know when they would. Happy birthday to my son! Horrible company, bad customer service and no communication.

On 7/1/15 I ordered two t-shirts from Bravado for the Rolling Stones Zip Code Tour. This was purchased after the concert. When I placed the order there was no indication that this was a "pre-order" and by all indications on the website my order would ship in the next 2-3 business days. After completing the purchase I received an email with my receipt for $108.10 saying the shirts would ship on 7/10/15. On 7/17/15 I sent an email to customer service asking why my t-shirts had not shipped and I did not receive a response. On or around 7/22/15 I called the customer service number which is when they informed me that my order was actually considered a pre-order and they didn't actually have the merchandise from the manufacturer yet. I advised that I was never informed that this was a pre-order since this was AFTER the concert.

When asked why they charged my credit card before they sent me the merchandise, again they said this was because it was a pre-order and was customary. Per the customer service person the order was supposed to ship on 7/10 but they didn't have the merchandise and they now had a ship date of 7/27. On 7/30 my order had still not shipped so I called again and was told that I was given incorrect information, that they were actually supposed to ship on 8/3/15. On 7/31/15 I finally received a response back from my original email inquiry that had a NEW ship date of 8/7/15. Today is 8/15/15 and my order has still not shipped. My credit card has been charged for 45 days now and I do not have any merchandise. If I didn't actually really want the t-shirts I would just dispute the charge on my credit card and decline the whole order.

I ordered a Rolling Stones North American Zip Code Tie Dye shirt on July 19th. We went to the Nashville show and we didn't want to carry t-shirts around all day so we ordered two days later online at a higher cost plus shipping. My wife's shirt came in but mine has not. I've called several times and they keep giving me the runaround saying they are still waiting for the supplier to ship it to them so they can ship it out. I've been told this three times. On July 8th, July 23rd and now August 4th. Totally unacceptable. If a company cannot fulfill its orders then they should say so or not be in business at all. By the looks of the reviews, this seems to be a major problem.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BravadoUSA.com?

I ordered 2 Pantera shirts. 2 weeks later I received one. There was no invoice in the box, no explanation, nothing… I logged on to my account and it said "processing" next to the shirt that I hadn't received. When I called customer service, the number was out of order. I sent an email and waited a week for a response only to be told that the shirt was a pre-order. This was not indicated in any way shape or form at the time of order. I was told that I would have the shirt by the 23rd. It is now the 28th and of course, nothing… And once again, no email about a backorder or anything. They have my money, I don't have a shirt.

Make matters worse, this is the second time this has happened to me with this company. I ordered a shirt from them 2 months before Christmas and then never heard a thing. When I emailed them, no one answered, phone number listed on the site did not work and I figured they were a bogus site. Finally after 2 more emails and on the verge of contacting my bank, someone finally answered my email, telling me the shirt was on backorder. Why they don't update their site to reflect this is beyond me. I finally gave up and canceled the order and got the same shirt from another company who was able to get it to me within a week and a half. The only reason I ordered from them again is because they had a great deal on shirts. I will NEVER order from this company again!!!

I sent an order in November 2014 for a Melbourne concert thirty for my husband. To this day 22.1.2015 I have not received it. I was sent an email to say that the order was received and I would receive this within 24 working days. I have sent emails but I still have not been contacted.

I am so angry and let down. My husband is such an avid Stones fan he even has Double albums that have never been played. He attended the Melbourne concert and was so excited when he seen online that he could buy at shirt with the Melbourne dates on. It's that I thought that I would surprise him and buy it.

I will never buy another item from BravadoUSA and I will make sure I warn as many people as I can. I have been in touch with my bank and if any funds are removed by this company without my authorization there will be legal action.

I ordered two t-shirts for my daughter from Bravado Merchandise. Over a month goes by and still no merchandise so I sent several emails and always got automated responses back stating the items are on backorder. I called them and the guy on the phone states one of the shirts is in and he's going to send it but the other is still on backorder so today I get two Fedex tracking numbers which are dated 2012 and aren't even valid tracking numbers. So I don't think I will be getting my items anytime soon or at all for that matter so I've just lost $80.84 to a scam of a company. They continue to tell lies with every correspondence they send and if you call them they appear to be trained to tell you some lie just to keep your money! This company should be closed down!

I ordered 2 shirts on 11/15/14. My card was charged $63. One item had a stock date of 11/28/14 so I expected to wait 2 weeks before my product would ship out. Here we are, one month later. I've gotten NO product, NO emails, NO communication of any kind from the company. I called customer service. Paul explained to me that the T-shirt that had a stock date of 11/28 was back ordered and would be a few more weeks. The other shirt was in and it should ship today (wonder how long that would have taken if I didn't call). When I questioned why I was charged for product that had not shipped, I was told it was "standard policy" (this is the only company that I know of that does this EXCEPT CafePress which prints products when ordered).

When I questioned WHEN the other shirt would come in, I was told it could be a couple weeks or more. These were Christmas presents for a teenager who will now not be getting them until who knows when (BRAVADO certainly doesn't). HERE'S a Helpful TIP... COMMUNICATE with your customers so they know what is going on. DON'T charge people for items you aren't shipping. AND train your customer service people to not be rude and snippy when people ask where their items are a MONTH after you charge them. LOTS of room for improvement.

Six weeks ago I ordered a Paul McCartney t-shirt from Bravado. They charged my credit card right away for nearly $51 but I still have not received this. I called my credit card company to stop these charges as over the weeks I have called Bravado several times and each time they have said "oh in 1 more week it will be here." Today when I called them I was told they have no idea when or if the merchandise will ever be sent to me.

I originally ordered a medium-sized shirt, which I wanted to be exchanged for a small-sized shirt so I returned it to be exchanged. This not took about four weeks to be processed, and even after calling customer service to be explained how exactly to fill out the form for an exchange, they thought I was returning the item, and thus credited me back my purchase. Originally, I was billed $29.27 for a $20 shirt, plus shipping and handling and taxes.

Not only was the shipping and handling and taxes not refunded, but they also took $4 as a "return" fee, so I was only credited $15.05. Because I still really wanted to buy the smaller size shirt as it was a gift. I decided to reorder the smaller size and I had to pay $31 this time around. I reordered as a phone order after inquiring about the wrong return, and decided to ship the shirt to my friend, which I included with her shipping address, but turns out they shipped it to my name, with her shipping address, and she's currently at a college dorm, which makes it a higher risk to be sent back.

Never buy from BravadoUsa.com ever again.

The order was placed with this company via the internet website on or around July 7, 2009. The order was to be shipped out asap. After waiting several weeks, I contacted the company. They stated they were back-ordered but that the order would be shipped out soon. Again, I waited another 3 weeks and received an email that stated the order was sent via FedEx. The order was never received, but it was confirmed as "delivered," though noting a disclaimer that it was delivered to another location? I contacted the company via email, and I received another reply to reconfirm my address, though it was clearly stated on both my order form and the FedEx form.

BravadoUSA.com Company Profile