Looking for a deal website?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

1.26/5

26 eBluejay Consumer Reviews

Original review: April 12, 2019

I ordered and paid for a lipstick that was advertised as “new; never used” from Regina ** at eBluejay.com. The lipstick I received was well used and disgusting. I wrote Regina **, complained and asked for a refund but got no response. eBluejay.com does not provide a means to make a complaint and intervene. I would never buy from that site again.

Original review: March 13, 2019

I read reviews about this company after I had already ordered and figured I must have messed up but I received my ordered products today just one week after ordering and everything is to my satisfaction. I would order again.

Get expert buying tips about Deal Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

I had ordered 2 Pink Blankets for Christmas. It has been two months now and I still have not received them. There is no phone number to call someone. You have to email. And I never got a response. Don't waste your money. It's a scam.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2018

This goes to prove how stupid buyers are. First of all all you losers from eBay this isn't eBay! We closed our online store mainly for 2 reasons. (1) The lack of support from eBlueJay to make changes to stop these buyers from playing their moron games and (2) every single sale we had wound up being more headaches than it was worth. For almost a year straight we had to deal with idiots on this site making all types of claims, not bothering to follow directions, and thinking they could get away with anything they wanted. If the buyer made a mistake, the expected the sellers to do whatever they told the seller to do, including shelling out money out their own pockets because the buyer simple made a mistake.

Buyers abused the crap of out this site, and acted the same way they did from eBay and Amazon. They would make up their own policies, not bother to read anything, and think they can blackmail sellers and file fraud disputes knowing full well they were committing fraud. They stood their replying back believing their own lies. These idiot buyers couldn't do as much as read a 5 line auction, that we actually had to print out the advertisement, place big circles and arrows around it, and tape it to the actual product to get them to know what they read. And there were buyers that actually had the balls to contact us, knowing full well certain things weren't included demanding refunds because of their own moron existence and that's with the advertisement taped on. These buyers don't read anything, are so immediate to blame the seller and everyone else except the person who was to really blame.

The owner of eBluejay was all talk and nothing much. Things that he implemented for his own site to protect his own butt from a lawsuit, he refused to implement to protect sellers. You'd get the old canned responses, but in the long term its run no differently than the old site. The new site is much better than the old one, but the biggest problem is that he never resolved the buyer problems that existed. Case in point on the stupidity of buyers, all the negative reviews are about these idiots getting scammed. For you idiots, eBluejay is a marketplace no different than eBay and PayPal, these the same morons buyers, when you buy something, you buy from a seller that has nothing to do with eBlueJay. You're dealing with a person NOT eBluejay. Your gripe or complaint is against the seller idiots! You morons praise PayPal for giving money back another moronic conclusion.

We decided to keep a handful of products on eBluejay and the little sales we got once again having to deal with morons that will make any excuse. Today we had enough and closed the store and are with a normal store in which these people know how to actually read. 2 months on the new store not even a single complaint and 100x more sales. eBluejay it was one moron after another with their BS loser attitudes.

Original review: March 11, 2017

I ordered a copy of Adobe Acrobat X Professional from them since I don't like the UI of Adobe DC. I knew they looked sketchy but took the chance. The item shipped quickly enough, came in an original looking package and had shrink wrap (which isn't hard to redo) so I was hopeful. I installed the software and everything looked fine until I went to run the update. Adobe came up with a message that the license key was invalid and likely pirated. I emailed the contact from eBluejay and he replied that he would refund my money, but I have yet to see it. I'll be filing a claim with my credit card company Monday morning.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about eBluejay?

Original review: Oct. 17, 2016

As a business owner I am giving my review of them and their changes that are undesirable to anyone starting a business. Blujay is a website and a marketplace... cool concept but they're also suppose to be submitting individual businesses products to Google products which aren't seen. They have always been 100% free. Not anymore. Now they've introduced eBlujay which is still free to sign up but now they scam businesses expecting 10.00 to open your online business. The reason this is bad is because they should not be advertising free when it's not.

For customers shopping I am sorry they have bad service from stores because Blujay is hosting and businesses need to be held accountable for treating any customer badly. If you're paying for something you need to receive what you paid for. My online store ** I am strict on this policy. We sell everything from designer fragrances to candles and more and every customer is treated with respect and dignity. You will always receive what's paid for and the hosting marketplace site should not be at fault for bad business management of individual stores.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2015

If only I had checked the site first. Absolute horrible online shopping experience. No way to really complain or to get a refund when ordered items are not sent. Stay away!!

Original review: April 28, 2015

I ordered an unfinished wooden sign (basically a sanded piece of wood) from a seller on blujay.com for $10 plus $9 shipping. Well, I never got the sign. A month later I contacted the seller, who apologized for the oversight and promised a tracking # the next day. Needless to say, another month has gone by, no tracking #, no sign... But she did take my money. I will NEVER order from this site again. I did not find a way to register a complaint with them. Without that or any type of rating system for buyers there is no way to gauge if the seller is reliable or not.

Original review: July 21, 2014

I purchased a replacement keyboard for my laptop. After over a week I tried to check with the vendor about a delivery status. I couldn't contact anyone, and nobody returned my inquiry. During the next week I tried to contact the vendor again & no response. I contacted PayPal, filed a complaint. Still no response. So I ordered another one from a different vendor. Then after 2+ weeks, I log back on to PayPal and find they have cancelled the complaint because my product has shipped. Upon reviewing the shipped date, it was after the 2-week mark & my multiple complaints. Blujay & the vendor didn't ship anything until PayPal threatened. DO NOT DO BUSINESS ON BLUJAY!

Original review: April 22, 2013

3 unauthorized transactions (using seller fdsfdg and buyer Myra **, and seller gfgdfgdfgsd and buyer Noel **) have been made under my PayPal using this website. The scammer has used my email address as their own and the first time they also managed to log into my PayPal and pay for the goods. PayPal stopped the money from going through once I contacted them, but it has happened again this morning. However, this time the scammer was not able to log in to my PayPal to pay for the goods as all details have been changed. However, they are still able to use my email address as their own. I have contacted www.blujay.com to tell them what is happening, but never got a reply. Both the seller and buyers' name have been removed from the website now, again.

I have reported the attacks to the IC3 and frozen my PayPal account. Still no reply from Blujay and no doubt this scammer will set up another fake seller and buyer, and try again. This website needs to be dealt with quickly and needs to start verifying their sellers and buyers by email confirmation to stop this kind of thing happening. Obviously, the website does not check the email address of their new sellers and buyers as I never received an email requesting a confirmation to prove the validity of the account. How many more people are being scammed using www.blujay.com as a medium?

eBluejay Company Information