1.70/5
Based on 66 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Last updated: May 21, 2018

94 Bidz.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 21, 2018

Florida is expensive, pals; I never visit those shops! They can not be compared with Bidz as Bidz has so many options and decent prices. I am pleased to see numerous promotions and I always feel very energetic to get some stuff from here. To conclude, I’ve been here for maybe more than 10 years, - an old customer should have privileges! Though I don’t really need some huge discount as I’ve got how the system works, so no worries. And all I personally wear (which bought from here), works well.

Original review: May 21, 2018

I was shocked! I have accidentally found Bidz last month. There are a lot of great designers jewelry and watches. Some of them are sold for prices I have never seem in my life. From Bidz I was able to buy watch I always wanted but couldn't afford! Purchased NEW Millage watch for $250 on 04/29. Received it on 05/17. It looks amazing!

Get expert buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 18, 2018

I have ordered from Bidz.com many times. In most cases I am happy with my purchases and services they provide. The only thing where they should improve is delivery times. Orders are often late (usually 3-5 days). It's not a big problem for me. I am a patient man. But if you need something urgently you shouldn't always rely on expected delivery times.

Original review: May 17, 2018

The description and quality of items I bought in bidz.com is amazing. I have become a kind of addicted. I chill-out when bidding, having fun. My jewellery wardrobe has become stylish thanks to Bidz. My friends are sometimes shocked how I managed to get all that for small money. By the way, for those who say stones fall out and bla bla bla, just be wise for buying reliable goods. Fortunately, the auction gives an opportunity for everyone. It is always up to you what you bid for. *Items always arrive in time. Even if they late for a couple of days, I am not in a hurry to leave.

Original review: May 16, 2018

Friend recommended Bidz some time ago. I was already forgot about it. But about two weeks ago I was looking for a gift and remembered it! Amazing! I was quickly involved in this bidding thing. Found a gift and something for myself. Received my order within less than two weeks. Jewelry looks really good, I like it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bidz.com?

Original review: May 16, 2018

This bidding for me was a very good experience. Watch I bought is worth $450. Tori (Tory) Burch, Armani are good-looking and valuable goods. Retail prices are very reasonable. I’ve also got a golden chain for my girlfriend, and it was qualitative and had a certificate. The return policy works but takes time. Actually, refunds come at full sum, but slow. I had such an issue with Bidz in March (order from Feb.2, 2017) but I got good, professional support. I am grateful for kind response and fast reaction from their customer service. Items I got from Bidz, look great and I do not regret about choosing this site to find what I really wanted. We always take some risk ordering things online but, in my personal opinion, this site is trustful and worth continuing bidding. What is the most important about Bidz, is happiness you feel when you win. I hope, my review would be helpful to others.

Original review: May 11, 2018

Bought a watch on 24th of April. Received it couple days ago. It looks really good. I could say even better than on a photo but... its battery was dead. I wouldn't say that it's worst scenario which could happen (it's better than broken), but still it's a little bit disappointing. I don't blame the seller, it may happen after they shipped the item. I still really like the watch and price was really good.

Original review: May 9, 2018

I had purchased two items from this site... One item in Feb 2018, the 2nd item in March... After a few weeks went by, I checked my account to find tracking number... Spoke to a rep at Bidz.com, he said the item purchased in Feb was out of stock. Then the same item on 5 different Bidz.com was still on the website. The rep said to allow a week to process, if not shipped, I can get a different item for face value. Week later, I called about 5 times, sat on hold for about 5 min, then told to leave voicemail. Left several. After all the frustration, I filed with BBB. Got a response from BBB, stating they communicated with Bidz and they were going to refund my money since neither one if my items were delivered. Was told to allow amount of time for processing. 2 weeks later, no refund. Contact BBB. They told me they did all they can do and considered the case I filed with them closed. SMH. If someone from this organization needs docs, I can provide it.

Original review: May 8, 2018

I paid in March, Friday. They told me they can't delivery my items because their partner was not correct, but the same items I bought are now in auction, at my question nobody answered. The same method used with other customers, in Italy we have a name for this behavior.

Original review: May 8, 2018

Been using Bidz for past few years. I am satisfied with the quality of jewelry I have purchased. But delivery time sometimes can be quite upsetting. Last order which was placed at the end of March delivered only in 4 weeks. 5 stars for items. -2 for shipping time.

Original review: May 4, 2018

If you have a good sense of adventure, BIDZ would be for you. Not risky but amazing! My family gets all birthday and Christmas presents from Bidz. I bid them and get in advance. I have a place to keep them till the very moment. Some stylish things, normal pricing.

Original review: May 2, 2018

Same as everyone else on here. Bought a watch back in early Feb which never arrived. Sent an email to Bidz.com with all the details. Got a reply from "Amanda" saying that I would not be getting my watch and if I wanted my money back I was to contact my bank for it which amounts to theft. How is this company still able to trade, why is no one investigating this. Is this conduct legal and above board in America. Is it that corrupt over there now that you can so blatantly steal from so many people and nothing is done about it.

Original review: May 2, 2018

I have purchased from Bidz few times. Last purchase was on 13-th of April and I have received my item as expected. Sometimes it takes some time to get response from CS but I can't judge for that because I often face with CS delays not only on Bidz.

Original review: April 30, 2018

Another story the same. I too have purchased from Bidz in the past and very satisfied. In January I purchased a AUD$300 baby's gold bracelet from Bidz, and living in Australia did not expect quick delivery. In March I emailed the company and was contacted by 'Amanda' who stated that the supplier was the holdup, I could either wait for the product or have a refund, I opted to wait for the product. I have emailed twice in the last couple of weeks, one directly to Amanda and other via the website requesting a refund if the product not available. No response as yet.

Original review: April 27, 2018

BEWARE!!!! Very dishonest company. I bought over 200.00 worth of merchandise and have gotten nothing. Been told for some time that I would be getting a refund and have yet to get it. Do yourself a favor. Do not order from this website!

Original review: April 24, 2018

Such a dishonest company. I ordered a watch in October of 2017, now it's almost May of 2018 and still have not received my order. You cannot reach anyone by phone. I remained on hold forever and then the mailbox was full and could not leave a message. I have been emailing back and forth through their so called customer service and get excuses and more excuses. I recently asked for a refund and they informed me that they canceled my order, but I have to contact my credit company for a refund! SCAM, SCAM, SCAM! DO NOT EVER BID ON ANYTHING FROM Bidz.com!!! Put this company out of business!

Original review: April 20, 2018

Bought 2 watches from BIDZ.COM and over a month later still no merchandise. Called their one customer service phone # 17 times and no human contact. Their Co. voicemail remained full (3 & 1/2 weeks) so leaving a message was impossible. Finally received an email back telling me they were not sending me my merchandise nor were they going to refund my money yet they are still currently selling the same watches on their website!!! I will never do business with these scammers again. Buyer Beware!!!

Original review: April 18, 2018

I have previously been a very satisfied customer with this company, but... On Oct and Nov 2017 I won two auctions and paid promptly as usual. I gave some extra time leeway for shipping because of holidays, etc. Tried to phone but no one answers and the email is full. A girl named Amanda (seems to be the name everyone is getting) assured me that approval was given for full refund within 7-14 days. That was a month ago and emails have not been responded to since. I'm putting it down to a $150USD lesson learned but strongly urge people not to be sucked in by them. What used to be a good reputable company, now seems to be a scam as all reviews have the same story! Don't trust this website!!!

Original review: April 17, 2018

It was supposed to be for my wife's birthday later that month. Of course the earrings never showed up so I cancelled the order a month ago. I am still waiting for my credit on my credit card! Terrible customer service. Do yourself a favor. Do not use Bidz.com.

Original review: April 16, 2018

I'm in the exact situation as others. Before everything was fine on Bidz.com. But the last time I wanted to cancel 2 items since even after a month it was not shipped. But I never got my money back. Amanda answered that I have to contact my bank. If anyone got their money back, please advice me who should I contact and what should I do? :(((

Original review: April 16, 2018

Don't ever buy off of this auction website (BIDZ.COM) -- won three auctions -- two from 12/2017 -- one I got store credit but not shipping fees back! And still waiting for the other from 12/08/2017 and the third got an Amanda email states that they can't provide me my items and, "Have your bank get your money back. We can't do it." (SCAM!!!) The law needs to shut-them-down! Come on now -- auction site and no items when you win! May see a lawyer!

Original review: April 15, 2018

Bidz.com scam - no jewelry sent - Like others seen here, I placed an order for items that I "won" and when I followed up with them regarding shipment, this is the exact email from "Amanda **": "I regret to inform you that unfortunately, we wouldn't be able to provide you with your ordered items. We kindly advise you to cancel your orders. Since we are unable to issue a refund directly for the original order, you would have to call your bank and request the funds." Unable to issue a refund??? This is ridiculous. I have purchased several items in the past with no issues. I hadn't placed a purchase in some time, and did not first look for reviews because of my past history. Also - there is no way to 'cancel' the order on the website, that I see.

Original review: April 8, 2018

Purchased and canceled immediately due to reading the other comments and how people are being scammed. Someone named Amanda said my money would be returned. It’s been over a month and no money. Filed with my credit card and also filed a complaint with the FBI to take a look at this company. Fraud and scam artist. Took my money, and from the looks of it, other consumers as well. I will not stop until the FBI shuts them down. Hope they all get carted off to jail.

Original review: April 5, 2018

Like all the reviews that I read, I got emails from "Amanda" which told me the same line about the "vendor having a delay" and the same BS. I made my purchase for $54.13 on Nov 17 and tired of the same story about the vendor, I asked for a full refund which "Amanda" told me that I would receive in 7-14 days. That was by Feb 7 and since that I received 2 emails responding that I had to wait some more and now "she" hadn't replied any of the last 5 emails I sent. This is clearly a SCAM pattern. I, like other, was a previous customer from them years ago and never had problems until now. BUYERS BEWARE!!!

Original review: April 5, 2018

I have used Bidz many years ago and received all items and had no problems then. Bid on 2 items last month in March 2018 and won both, they took the amount out of my account and emailed me that once the items were pulled and shipped I will then be notified with a tracking number. Today I received an email stating that a watch I had won they cancelled as they ARE SOLD OUT! 3-5 days I will get an refund. So they claim. I don’t understand how they allow items to be bidded on when they are not aware of how many they actually have in stock. Useless is all I can say. Will soon see if I receive the earrings I also won also.

Original review: April 3, 2018

Amanda is the one the replies to emails. She pretends to give you a solution which never comes. I bid for a bracelet which I "won" for $145.02 on February 4, 2018. I was given them some time. But I can clearly see they are some crooks behind all these. Just fishing and trying to see how many are caught in their trap. If you are reading this review look no more. Do yourself a favor, DO NOT EVEN TRY TO BID OR THE BUY FROM THESE GUYS. They are crooks. Once you submit your payment say bye bye to your money.

Original review: April 2, 2018

I purchased a watch in November 2017, I never received it. I contacted them in Late December demanding my money back which the lady (Amanda) agreed would be credited. Nope didn't happen. Emailed them again and they gave me some phony story that they were working on it. It is now April 2018, and yet do I see a credit back on my card. Please, don't waste your time or money on them. Buyer beware!

Original review: March 28, 2018

I would rate a 0 if possible. I have ordered from Bidz for the last couple years. I won some great items and loved them. I had never had any problems with them until now. I won 2 rings on 2/27/18, paid right away, but short of them taking my money, they have done nothing to ship my order. I got a VM stating not to worry, my order was being processed. That was 2 weeks ago and still nothing. I am very upset and cannot get ahold of anyone in customer service. The VM auto directs you to the mailbox after it rings for so long and the VM box was full so I couldn't even leave a message.

Original review: March 27, 2018

I purchased a DKNY ladies white & rose gold watch on the buy now site for $189.99US on 23/2/2018. To date still have not received watch despite sending multiple emails to Amanda who has deigned to respond to one email only with the same rubbish everyone else has been told. Backlog at suppliers. I’ve asked for a full refund to my AMEX card but to no avail. Amex have told me they can’t help either. I Googled Bidz.com financial situation and read article on Bidz which states the company is insolvent (6/2014) and in the hands of receivers. I’d like to know why the site is still on the web and trading and taking people’s money when it appears they are engaged in fraudulent activity. Surely the American business watchdog can close them down completely? Very unethical behaviour which shouldn't be allowed to continue. STAY AWAY FROM BIDZ.COM!

Original review: March 27, 2018

I have been a long time customer of Bidz and over many years have purchased some lovely pieces of jewelry from them about the past 12 months. Bidz have let me down so many time and this last time is the stone end for me... I have been promised a refund from a purchase made on the 13th of Jan 2018 by “Amanda" but over and over again I am told please wait 7-12 days but it has now been nearly two months since I requested a refund but still no money back... They sell items they don't have and then keep your money... I will never buy from them again and I have reported them to the BBB.

Bidz.com Company Information