1.30/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

This company is out of businessFIND OTHER COMPANIES

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Bidz.com Reviews

Original review: Aug. 23, 2019

I do not know the deeper issues of Bidz which caused their failure. However, my experience with Bidz was excellent. I was strategic in my bidding, and over time I made many purchases to my benefit. I did find bargains. Admittedly, I had a quasi system.. I saw patterns of bidding when 'Hot' and busy; or when things backed off. Overall, I made at least 25 purchases in a year. Watches, some rings, necklaces, etc. I was satisfied, and the quality of what I chose was good and worth the money spent. I came on today looking for a gift. I feel bad they are done.

Original review: June 24, 2019

I have emails that claim Bidz.com has been rebranded Ebidz.com, when in fact it is Modnique.com. They are a scam company. They issued me store credit when they couldn't send the item. Tried to use store credit, I still did not get my items. I have emailed them requesting a refund. They will not respond. This is nothing but a scam company in which our government agencies allowed to continue to defraud everyone. Any affiliated with this company and stealing money needs to be held accountable by government agencies but are not. They steal money from any source that they can. BAD BAD American government agencies to allow this company to continue based in the USA in California. Bad Attorney General, bad BBB, bad Consumer Affairs to allow such companies to exist in the USA.

Get expert buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 8, 2019

This company are thieves. I ordered items over a year ago and never received them. They would not refund my money and kept telling me they are sending the items. I finally checked the site again today and Bidz.com no longer exists.

Original review: March 17, 2019

I am so annoyed. Bidz sent the same letter to me about them being a victim of fraud. Well I took a short loan via Affirm and I still have not received my money back. I sent Affirm the email so what is taking so long to get my refund! No merchandise and loss of money! Totally ticked!!!

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

In the past, I was a happy customer with bidz.com up until October 2018. In October 2018 & November I purchased several items which never arrived. In December 2018 I received store credit back to my account in the amount of my purchases. In January 2019 I reordered items that were in the category of will ship in one to 2 weeks. Now as of 2-28-19 I have still not received my items and while customer service does somewhat respond to my emails and tell me I need to speak to purchasing team - I have not heard from purchasing. While my purchases do not add up to a lot of money I feel like if they cannot ship the merchandise they should not take the orders to start with. I am very frustrated with this company and will not purchase from them again. Save yourself a headache and don't order from these people, it's not worth it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bidz.com?

Original review: Feb. 22, 2019

I used to be an happy customer from Bidz.com in the past years, until last Christmas. I bought jewelries for my wife on bidz.com. It was supposed to arrive for Christmas... We are now end of January and have no news, no update, nothing from customer service on my late arrival order... Actually at this point I don’t expect my order to arrive or any refund to be offered. How a great site like bidz.com became a scam is a puzzle but a fact is a fact, bidz.com is not to be trusted anymore.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2019

Wow...simply the worst online experience! I ordered a ring back in October 2017 and was so happy I was able to win the bid for that specific item (it was so pretty!). But my happiness eventually disappeared when 3 months went by and I still hadn't received anything. I tried calling numerous times but would be disconnected or transferred to their voicemail that doesn't even accept messages. I cannot express how frustrating it was to not get a live person and to wait for weeks and/or months to get a response by email. I have over 40 email messages detailing the constant back and forth between myself and the reps. They would apologize and say my product would arrive soon...that it was in transit...or that they would give me a refund because there was a problem with the vendor. It was so unprofessional - I would constantly ask for a refund and get no response.

After threatening to report them to the Better Business Bureau they sent me a long, detailed email saying that 2 vendors they work with shut down and that they needed to cancel my order. They told me they couldn't issue the refund and to ask my bank for the money!! Oh and they offered to give me $25 off my next purchase with them!!! Right, like I was going to purchase another item off their website and go through this horrible experience again? Ha, I don't think so. All this run around took a year and a half to deal with and I also had the lovely pleasure of fighting with my bank to get my money refunded. Morale of the story, don't ever, ever, EVER buy anything off BIDZ!!! It's definitely a scam and should be shut down. From reading everyone else's comments it seems like they've been running a successful scam and making lots of money off people's own hard earned money.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

Same story as many customers, I have spent a lot of money and use to get good service. Now items I purchased 14 months ago (necklaces, watches, scarfs, earrings) still haven't been sent to me, getting the runaround and the odd time they will respond to e-mails, they never answer the phone. Refund ha ha never going to it happen. Over $2000 I will not see. It is very sad to see a company screw you over, people out there do not become another victim.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

I have placed many orders with Bidz.com over the years with no problem until 12/1/2018. I was charged immediately for my order but never received the merchandise. After many attempts to receive information about the shipping time for my order, I received an e-mail on 2/5/2019 stating: "We would like to express our sincere apologies for being unable to fulfill your order and send items you have purchased from us. Regretfully, BIDZ.COM has become a victim of fraud. Someone, one or several individuals, have attempted large amounts of charges using stolen credit cards. Total attempted fraud was in excess of $480,000. As a consequence our credit card processor have frozen our account and, although it was later determined that we are not at all at fault for this «fraud» attack, absolutely all funds collected have been retained by our credit card processor.

Also, due to their internal «risk factors», they decided to terminate their relationship with us and freeze all our moneys. What hurts most is that all these catastrophic events took place because of none of our faults. We are the victim, but system is punishing us worst of all notwithstanding. It is unfair but we cannot seem to find someone at the credit card processor that would listen and understand. Bureaucracy at it’s worse...our payment processor decided to terminate our account without warning and we no longer have access that is necessary to process any refunds. Therefore, we ask that you please contact your Credit Card Company or Bank and request a refund/dispute for your original payment." Clearly, this is not from a legal department, and I suspect fraud. It seems I am not the only one to have received this correspondence.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

Placed an order for a golden bracelet in November 5, 2018 and charged my credit card next day. It keeps on saying vendor's goods are late and not sure when the item will be available. The screen shows the item will ship within 3 to 5 business days. Follow-up emails were sent on December 5, 2018 and January 19, 2019. An e-mail was received on February 5, 2019 that the company suffers from a fraud and is unable to refund the amount. I need to contact the credit card company for a refund. As a company like Bidz.com, it should have insurance for fraud. Customers should not be suffered from Bidz.com fraud consequences.

Bidz.com Company Information