2.81/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

142 Bidz.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Nov. 5, 2018

Bidz is one of the best site for online orders. I use this e-shop for my purchases often. And always everything is great: quality, price, delivery time, etc. Their customer support is very pleasant. I'm happy customer.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2018

I have been a customer of Bidz.com for several years and was always satisfied until March 2018 when I bought a pair of sunglasses. They never shipped to me due the item was out of stock. They also refuse to refund my money. Stay away from that company.

Get expert buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Nov. 4, 2018

I purchased a few items form Bidz.com between 2011 and 2016 without issue. Items were as described and arrived on time. In October and November of 2017, I purchased jewelries for my wife and daughters for Christmas. Never arrived. I was told multiple times to wait a few more days... Christmas arrived and what I had planned for my family fell apart because I never received anything. I had to rush at the last second to get gifts for them. Not very happy to say the least.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2018

I have bought many items from this online shop. Expensive items are really high quality. I was never disappointed with them. The quality of cheap items is good not always. But what can we want from a $1-$10 item. I think, if you want better quality, pay more. This applies to all stores, not only Bidz.com.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

I am glad to be the client of this website. Before two months I bought a few expensive items here, which was in excellent shape, well packed. I got them exactly when I expected. They satisfied my expectations with 100%.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bidz.com?

Original review: Oct. 24, 2018

Ordered from them 6 times this year. Last 2 deliveries have not shipped and remain "open status". These items advertised as ships next day or 3-5 days. As of this review it's been 26 days. Contacted them via email 3 times, each time I was told they're waiting for some of the items from overseas factories. Wait I thought they stated they have a huge warehouse with products. Why advertise a product that you don't have in stock? Why say ships next day or 3-5 days? Like I stated it's been 26 days, Bidz just lost another customer.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

I bid and won an auction for some diamond earrings. Item was to be shipped/received within 7-10 business days. After two weeks I tried contacting the company. They ran me around with excuses ranging from “out of stock” to “items held up in customs”... after nearly three months I received an email saying they weren’t able to get my item and my order was cancelled. Sketchy business practices, I will not ever do any business with this company again and would definitely not recommend anyone else to do so.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

I never had any problems with Bidz. I got my products on time, they were delivered fast. I like their professional customer service. They are easy to contact. They always solve problems quickly. Thank you.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

I bought many items in this e-shop (scarves, pens, sunglasses, jewelry etc). Maybe I'm lucky. I got everything on time. Sometimes I got my goods faster than I expected. It is amazing! I like to buy here.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

I buy regularly here from 2012. I like my purchases always. I had problems only two times: delivery time took quite long, I got Teno brand ring, but I wanted Currency brand ring. I returned the ring. I got my Teno brand ring after two weeks. Customer service apologized to me. Other times everything was fine.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

I read a lot of review about this e-shop. And I can't understand negative reviews about them. I bought many things from Bidz (jewelry, watches, sunglasses etc.). I got all my purchases when I expected. Their quality was good always. I'll buy more for sure! I like this website.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

My first experience with Bidz is perfect. I bought a few items (sunglasses, pen and necklace) three months ago. Their prices are spectacular, the quality is very good. I got them when expected. I love my purchases. Thank you Bidz!

Original review: Oct. 1, 2018

I like auctions. And I like to bid. Bidz is a good choice to get items for low price. I win often. My orders consist of 5-10 items most often. The last time one item from my order was out of stock, but they returned this part of money to me promptly. I haven't any complaints. I trust them and I can recommend this website to others.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2018

Bidz is a great website. There are a lot of favorite trademarks here. I love perfect quality merchandise for the best prices. Many times I bought items here. I like to get my purchases on time from them. Thank you!

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

I like the wide choice of handbags in Bidz. I have a few favorite brand in Bidz (Roberto Cavalli, Cavalli Class). I buy my handbags only here. I like their quality and price. I recommend Bidz to all my friends.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

I like everything I bought from Bidz (I have a lot of jewelry, a few watches and accessories). Always I get very quality items. Sometimes they have problem with delivery time... But it is just one disadvantage from their side.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

I love this website. I like auctions the most. It's so easy and interesting to bid. I won many times in auctions. Now I have a lot of various items from Bidz (jewelry, watches and a lot of accessories). My items are not expensive, but high quality. I won items for 1$ a few times. Oh... I really liked it! I can't stop. I'll bid again in the future.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

I'm a regular customer of Bidz for many years. Like each woman I want to look beautiful. So I buy a lot of jewelry and accessories here. I like huge assortment of items in Bidz. I always find something nice at an affordable price. Sometimes I just look at what's new on the website. I like it.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2018

Now after many support tickets to them they replied they will refund me my money in 7-14 days. Based on other reviewers on several sites I know that is a lie. They are never going to refund me my money. I didn't wait however to contact my credit card company within the first 2 weeks of my purchase. My credit card company refunded me the money and have a case open with Bidz.com. Don't get fooled into their delays or promises to refund you. They have no plans to do any of this. Don't wait until they run out the clock for your credit card company to refund you. Don't buy from this company and call your credit card company immediately for a refund. This site is operated by owners and workers who take your money and often you don't get your merchandise or a refund.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2018

If I will buy one more thing from Bidz, I promise you can call me addict! This site looks stunning!!! Sometimes I just come to check new items, but I spend two hours until I check all sales and trying to convince myself do not spend half of my salary here! I had some issues with delivery, but I called to customer service and the problem was solved. Highly recommend this seller!

Original review: Sept. 6, 2018

I have bought a lot of items (jewelry, watches and sunglasses) in Bidz from 2010. I have got an incorrect sized ring. Sometimes delivery time was long and so on. But always they solved problems. Their customer service work very good! I am thankful on it. I think, there are problems in all companies and people worked here make mistakes sometimes. This is normal. I will continue to buy items in Bidz.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2018

After a month I emailed them requesting information for the shipment. 15 days after that they responded with a "Sorry for the delay. Will be shipped soon”. After another month, I sent a new mail, once again after 15 days I received the same answer “Sorry for the delay, but we had a problem with the supplier, but will be shipping soon”. So, I requested a refund and the answered that as more than 3 months had pass, they can’t refund the money, so I must ask my bank to refund it. Of course, the bank said that they only refund when the purchase is between the first three months after the purchase. Once again, I emailed them, and I received a “Sorry, we can’t do anything. You have to contact your bank”. So, in resume, I will not receive my money back (more than $600.00), they simply stole it. BIDZ.COM ARE THIEVES, DEFRAUDERS, UNSCRUPULOUS, SCAMMERS.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2018

The last time I bought the black Bottega Veneta handbag. Everything would be fine (price, quality, delivery time), but I got the red color handbag. I don't know who made mistake. They apologized to me for the error. After two weeks I got my black handbag. All is well, we all make mistakes sometimes.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

Terribly disappointed. I will never ever use or recommend this site. Not like me to not have done my research first. Bought a necklace. They take your money and then your order shows "open" forever. They don't answer your phone calls or emails. You wait on the line until their outgoing message says their mailbox is full. Will definitely be asking Amex to help me get a refund. Deplorable business ethics. Stay away from Bidz.com.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2018

I ordered about $1K worth of items almost two months ago. I've gotten the same messages as everyone else. "Sorry items are with the jeweler and will be here soon..." Now that they've said that, they have been non-responsive to my request for refunds. Now I'm suing them. Don't waste your time.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

The ordered male and female wedding bands stated they would be sent within 3-4 business days and received within 17 business days. Well after 10 business days I contacted them and stated I need them by the 10th of August. Well the customer service gets back to me and tells me that they are refunding and it will take up to 14 business days to receive the refund? The time frame is ridiculous to say the least and after 7 business days I still do not have the refund. Horrible experience with this company and hope this helps someone else from making a mistake and trusting this company especially if it is for wedding bands that you need by a certain date.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

I purchased over $90 worth of jewelry 6 weeks ago. I have not received it and cannot get any response as to where it is. My purchase the month before only took 2 weeks. I won't be buying anything else or recommending Bidz to anyone.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

I was using Bidz.com for years before the original company went under. I recently just started using them again, Dec 2017. I orders just over $80 of merchandise, which was never received. Called, left VM which was never returned. Emailed, never returned. It wasn't till I left a message on BBB when they returned a response. Was told I would get a refund, never showed. Then I was told they do not do refunds and by the time I was told this, 120 days had passed and my bank will not refund the money. They were gifts.

Bidz gave me a $25 coupon, July 2018, which I used but did not go over. Both orders were supposed to ship in 5-7 days. It is now Aug 1, 2018 and I keep getting the runaround about why I have not received my order. I have held true to my word and I am currently in the process of searching for an attorney to sue the company for theft, false advertising, and anything else I can in order for them to do the right thing where their customers are concerned.

Original review: July 21, 2018

I have bought well over $10,000 on Bidz.com for the first 4 month in 2017. All went well. Then after a month or so other products that I bid for did not arrive. I have emailed them with a response "sorry for delay. Will be shipped soon". Another month went by. Again I sent an email. Again same response. So I requested a refund on all other items that I won on auction. Approx USD $4000. Response "contact your bank for refund." This went on for over 6 months with the same response. Banks have nothing to do with refunds unless fraud was committed. Or money taken without my consent. All I asked was a refund. Now July 2018. I still get the same response. Bidz.com are taking no responsibility on refunding money. This is bad business practise. It's simple. I BUY < I RECEIVE. If Bidz.com cannot supply then REFUND MONEY --- SIMPLE.

Original review: July 4, 2018

I purchased a ring that would be shipped out in 3 to 5 days, three weeks in they claim that their jeweler was at trade show and it would take another 15 business days. I asked for a refund. I am waiting now for 3 weeks. I have had enough of their lip service and contacted my credit card company and voila refund in the same day. This company is a joke and when attempting to contact them the line goes to VM and guess what? The voicemail box is full of unhappy clients. BIDZ can GFY and eat my **.

Bidz.com Company Information