2.33/5

127 Bidz.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

I like everything I bought from Bidz (I have a lot of jewelry, a few watches and accessories). Always I get very quality items. Sometimes they have problem with delivery time... But it is just one disadvantage from their side.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

I love this website. I like auctions the most. It's so easy and interesting to bid. I won many times in auctions. Now I have a lot of various items from Bidz (jewelry, watches and a lot of accessories). My items are not expensive, but high quality. I won items for 1$ a few times. Oh... I really liked it! I can't stop. I'll bid again in the future.

Get expert buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

I'm a regular customer of Bidz for many years. Like each woman I want to look beautiful. So I buy a lot of jewelry and accessories here. I like huge assortment of items in Bidz. I always find something nice at an affordable price. Sometimes I just look at what's new on the website. I like it.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2018

Now after many support tickets to them they replied they will refund me my money in 7-14 days. Based on other reviewers on several sites I know that is a lie. They are never going to refund me my money. I didn't wait however to contact my credit card company within the first 2 weeks of my purchase. My credit card company refunded me the money and have a case open with Bidz.com. Don't get fooled into their delays or promises to refund you. They have no plans to do any of this. Don't wait until they run out the clock for your credit card company to refund you. Don't buy from this company and call your credit card company immediately for a refund. This site is operated by owners and workers who take your money and often you don't get your merchandise or a refund.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2018

If I will buy one more thing from Bidz, I promise you can call me addict! This site looks stunning!!! Sometimes I just come to check new items, but I spend two hours until I check all sales and trying to convince myself do not spend half of my salary here! I had some issues with delivery, but I called to customer service and the problem was solved. Highly recommend this seller!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bidz.com?

Original review: Sept. 6, 2018

I have bought a lot of items (jewelry, watches and sunglasses) in Bidz from 2010. I have got an incorrect sized ring. Sometimes delivery time was long and so on. But always they solved problems. Their customer service work very good! I am thankful on it. I think, there are problems in all companies and people worked here make mistakes sometimes. This is normal. I will continue to buy items in Bidz.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2018

After a month I emailed them requesting information for the shipment. 15 days after that they responded with a "Sorry for the delay. Will be shipped soon”. After another month, I sent a new mail, once again after 15 days I received the same answer “Sorry for the delay, but we had a problem with the supplier, but will be shipping soon”. So, I requested a refund and the answered that as more than 3 months had pass, they can’t refund the money, so I must ask my bank to refund it. Of course, the bank said that they only refund when the purchase is between the first three months after the purchase. Once again, I emailed them, and I received a “Sorry, we can’t do anything. You have to contact your bank”. So, in resume, I will not receive my money back (more than $600.00), they simply stole it. BIDZ.COM ARE THIEVES, DEFRAUDERS, UNSCRUPULOUS, SCAMMERS.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2018

The last time I bought the black Bottega Veneta handbag. Everything would be fine (price, quality, delivery time), but I got the red color handbag. I don't know who made mistake. They apologized to me for the error. After two weeks I got my black handbag. All is well, we all make mistakes sometimes.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

Terribly disappointed. I will never ever use or recommend this site. Not like me to not have done my research first. Bought a necklace. They take your money and then your order shows "open" forever. They don't answer your phone calls or emails. You wait on the line until their outgoing message says their mailbox is full. Will definitely be asking Amex to help me get a refund. Deplorable business ethics. Stay away from Bidz.com.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2018

I ordered about $1K worth of items almost two months ago. I've gotten the same messages as everyone else. "Sorry items are with the jeweler and will be here soon..." Now that they've said that, they have been non-responsive to my request for refunds. Now I'm suing them. Don't waste your time.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

The ordered male and female wedding bands stated they would be sent within 3-4 business days and received within 17 business days. Well after 10 business days I contacted them and stated I need them by the 10th of August. Well the customer service gets back to me and tells me that they are refunding and it will take up to 14 business days to receive the refund? The time frame is ridiculous to say the least and after 7 business days I still do not have the refund. Horrible experience with this company and hope this helps someone else from making a mistake and trusting this company especially if it is for wedding bands that you need by a certain date.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

I purchased over $90 worth of jewelry 6 weeks ago. I have not received it and cannot get any response as to where it is. My purchase the month before only took 2 weeks. I won't be buying anything else or recommending Bidz to anyone.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

I was using Bidz.com for years before the original company went under. I recently just started using them again, Dec 2017. I orders just over $80 of merchandise, which was never received. Called, left VM which was never returned. Emailed, never returned. It wasn't till I left a message on BBB when they returned a response. Was told I would get a refund, never showed. Then I was told they do not do refunds and by the time I was told this, 120 days had passed and my bank will not refund the money. They were gifts.

Bidz gave me a $25 coupon, July 2018, which I used but did not go over. Both orders were supposed to ship in 5-7 days. It is now Aug 1, 2018 and I keep getting the runaround about why I have not received my order. I have held true to my word and I am currently in the process of searching for an attorney to sue the company for theft, false advertising, and anything else I can in order for them to do the right thing where their customers are concerned.

Original review: July 21, 2018

I have bought well over $10,000 on Bidz.com for the first 4 month in 2017. All went well. Then after a month or so other products that I bid for did not arrive. I have emailed them with a response "sorry for delay. Will be shipped soon". Another month went by. Again I sent an email. Again same response. So I requested a refund on all other items that I won on auction. Approx USD $4000. Response "contact your bank for refund." This went on for over 6 months with the same response. Banks have nothing to do with refunds unless fraud was committed. Or money taken without my consent. All I asked was a refund. Now July 2018. I still get the same response. Bidz.com are taking no responsibility on refunding money. This is bad business practise. It's simple. I BUY < I RECEIVE. If Bidz.com cannot supply then REFUND MONEY --- SIMPLE.

Original review: July 4, 2018

I purchased a ring that would be shipped out in 3 to 5 days, three weeks in they claim that their jeweler was at trade show and it would take another 15 business days. I asked for a refund. I am waiting now for 3 weeks. I have had enough of their lip service and contacted my credit card company and voila refund in the same day. This company is a joke and when attempting to contact them the line goes to VM and guess what? The voicemail box is full of unhappy clients. BIDZ can GFY and eat my **.

Original review: July 3, 2018

We have purchased here before and have been extremely pleased, but since last October they ding our credit card, but have not shipped us 7 items. We call and get put on hold and disconnected after 5 minutes. Left voice mail and never hear back. Last time we spoke to a real person there, we were told they had all been to a jewelry show and are trying to get caught up. My last order was a month ago for a $12,000 Rolex - nothing sent to us, but they did get their money. Very disappointed and upset. We will dispute the charges with our CC company now, but this is unforgivable.

Updated on: 07/19/2018: As an update, we sent numerous emails and instant message as they requested with all of our order numbers. NO RESPONSE at all even after warning I would get a charge back through Visa. NO response, so we called our bank and got all of our money back even from those over 3 months ago. We get our next one for 13,000 this week due to having to wait 30 days for the charge back.

Well - Bidz finally emailed us. SO full of apologies and claiming the goods would ship "next week" blah, blah, blah. Sorry guys, but your history shows you claim "next week" and nothing happens then it's too late for most banks to refund the money. Fortunately, we have an excellent credit card that covers this and the bank saw how fraudulent it all was. Not to mention we are very well known at our bank due to the amount of credit card processing they handle for our business. Don't fall for their scam and empty promise. It's shameful they had a good business going and we had great service in the past, but something happened with them in October 2017 that sent everything down the drain.

Original review: July 3, 2018

I have ordered a number of times from Bidz and never had a problem. UNTIL I placed an order in October. They were able to send part of the order, however they said the products had not arrived from their supplier. I waited and kept asking. I needed the jewelry for my daughter's graduation from Uni. It didn't arrive but was led to believe it would. So in March I ordered more products to be in time for Uni graduation. Neither arrived. I have tried to get a refund of US$700 for October 2017 order and US960 in March. At least 10 emails and all they say is sorry for the inconvenience.

Twice they told me all the money had been credited to my account but it hadn't. When I questioned it we just went round in circles again. They will not even credit my account with the amounts. When I asked for a credit a number of times it has been denied as they say they are changing processors... whatever that means. I have tried to get the money refunded by my bank. However the order from October has been denied as their policy is 6 months. So basically Bidz has STOLEN my money. Please help. If you're going to purchase from them be wary!!!

Original review: June 15, 2018

Placed an order on 10th of May. It took one month till I received it (I thought it will be delivered faster). Fortunately I was not in rush to get the items. Items looks exactly same as in photos. I am happy with my purchase.

Original review: June 14, 2018

I had wonderful experience with Bidz! Whatever I ordered for 6 years, arrived in excellent shape. Products are of great quality. Prices are affordable. Last time I purchased 3 pcs: 1) a gorgeous bracelet Helmuth, but cheap and cool; 2) earrings Helmuth as well, hypoallergenic (!); 3) and a bright silk scarf Asian style. My sis was happy with her presents! What is also good about Bidz is that here one can find presents for everyone. High standards of service in Bidz give me more motivation to continue our collaboration. I am a happy customer.

Original review: June 11, 2018

The whole family of mine had bought from Bidz many times. Usually we place orders with 10 or even more items as we live outside US and the shipping charge is quite big when you order one or couple items that's why we all place one order at the time. We like the way they sell items I mean jewelry auctions. This is great. You can get top rated brands goods for the price that everyone can pay. I recommend to try Bidz to everyone.

Original review: June 8, 2018

I am excited playing with Bidz as I can get a full box of jewelry, and they’ll deliver it for free. Free Shipping works for orders over $75. 1-dollar auction gives chances for everyone like for example this chain my friend and me recently got for less than $20! We had a tough experience with other auctions as everything was not customer-friendly. Here all is fine and seems improving. Take and advantage! My heart is with Bidz!

Original review: June 5, 2018

We have bought on Bidz many times since 2005. I remember my first purchase on Bidz it was a proposal ring for my wife. She really loved it. After wedding I showed her where I found that stunning ring and she became addicted to Bidz (Can't blame her because I feel that way too). Till now we visit Bidz to win some goods for both of us. Had to contact CS several times for shipping delays. CS specialists were always kind and informative. They solved all issues we faced.

Original review: June 4, 2018

Buying luxury gifts online is possible with Bidz.com. They work in the manner which is worth respect and they have improved for years. My husband brought my attention to this site in 2009, and I put my eye on a couple of worthy pairs of golden earrings. He presented them to me in two months, and it was a surprise for me. Some gifts had been given to our family members later, and everybody was satisfied. Of course, such excellent samples of individuality and charm can be bought only for close people, but still we appreciate the variety of models in various metals and gem-stones proposed by Bidz.com.

Original review: June 2, 2018

When I first started bidding on Bidz, I never had a problem. Now this last year I have yet to get one thing delivered to me that I bid and won. And two items I was refunded, a third they tell me I now have to contact my bank and get that refund that way, And they offered me a $25 coupon against a bid, to try them one more time, which I have. Early in May I put it towards an item that I won on a bid. Was suppose to ship out in a few days, still waiting and don't expect to ever get it. I will never recommend them to anyone.

Original review: June 1, 2018

I do it regular! I bid regularly, yeah. Sometimes I win, sometimes I stop. It depends on my wallet, still. I have been shopping at Bidz since 2009, and I have had a very pleasant experience with this company. The quality of jewelry and clutches (which I adore) matches their description. In my very strong opinion, one should order more to get a larger discount. Discounts reach $20 (depending on items etc.), so this is another advantage. I am really enjoying myself looking for bargains. Staying regular, cheers!

Original review: June 1, 2018

On 11th of May won a beautiful ring for my wife. Order was shipped within one week. I have received it after one more. It's so shining. She really likes it. Now I am thinking to bid on one of their watches this time for myself. Just haven't considered which brand because most of them looks really great. Thumbs UP Bidz!!

Original review: May 30, 2018

Man, there are many reasons to say “yes” to Bidz.com! I am in the States but Bidz had been recommended to me by my pal from Australia! He got quality and good looking watch from Bidz many times. I started bidding and buying from Bidz a couple of years ago. Here one can find cheap things for $15 or so. I prefer to order many things for one time due to decreasing costs for shipping. Seriously, I always choose surface mail to deliver, and I am totally satisfied with services. Man, if there is no rush, one can get a parcel for a couple of weeks, and it is fine. They still keep good work and keep renovations to make the site more user-friendly and to make the product range wide. I tried watches from Armani, Emporio, Fossil, Tonino Lamborghini, Joshua and sons, and now can change them every day.

Original review: May 29, 2018

We’ve recently got our wedding (!) rings from Bidz.com. Actually we haven’t found any bright and stylish things where we live. We ordered them in advance and as soon as we haven’t changed our intentions all went just fine. Me (Tash) showed our rings to my friend, a modeler, so she was just delighted with the style! These are times for changes and for being individuals! It took maybe three weeks to wait for delivery but we’ve got what we wanted. What we really like about Bidz that it gives a chance to choose stuff and price.

Original review: May 28, 2018

I am Bidz.com customer for almost 3 years. In that time I have bought many jewelry pieces and few watches and none of them has ever disappointed me. Shipping delay occurs sometimes mostly for orders with multiple items (not sure maybe they need to gather them from different warehouses or something like that). That's why I only buy online when there is no rush to receive the item. So the main reason I buy from them is because I always get top quality item for the price I pay. Really happy that there are such place like Bidz.com. Because of them I save a lot of money.

Original review: May 27, 2018

My company ** had been purchasing products from Bidz since 2012 or so and always late in delivery overcharging shipping, and always in the event of issue to resolve would take more than 1 month and numerous calls to resolve. Last time we ever purchased 3 total $ 75.00 items never received and after numerous call and runaround never refunded our money. This was the last time we dealt with these thieves. STAY AWAY.

Bidz.com Company Information