2.35/5
Based on 83 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

113 Bidz.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: July 4, 2018

I purchased a ring that would be shipped out in 3 to 5 days, three weeks in they claim that their jeweler was at trade show and it would take another 15 business days. I asked for a refund. I am waiting now for 3 weeks. I have had enough of their lip service and contacted my credit card company and voila refund in the same day. This company is a joke and when attempting to contact them the line goes to VM and guess what? The voicemail box is full of unhappy clients. BIDZ can GFY and eat my **.

Original review: July 3, 2018

We have purchased here before and have been extremely pleased, but since last October they ding our credit card, but have not shipped us 7 items. We call and get put on hold and disconnected after 5 minutes. Left voice mail and never hear back. Last time we spoke to a real person there, we were told they had all been to a jewelry show and are trying to get caught up. My last order was a month ago for a $12,000 Rolex - nothing sent to us, but they did get their money. Very disappointed and upset. We will dispute the charges with our CC company now, but this is unforgivable.

Updated on: 07/19/2018: As an update, we sent numerous emails and instant message as they requested with all of our order numbers. NO RESPONSE at all even after warning I would get a charge back through Visa. NO response, so we called our bank and got all of our money back even from those over 3 months ago. We get our next one for 13,000 this week due to having to wait 30 days for the charge back.

Well - Bidz finally emailed us. SO full of apologies and claiming the goods would ship "next week" blah, blah, blah. Sorry guys, but your history shows you claim "next week" and nothing happens then it's too late for most banks to refund the money. Fortunately, we have an excellent credit card that covers this and the bank saw how fraudulent it all was. Not to mention we are very well known at our bank due to the amount of credit card processing they handle for our business. Don't fall for their scam and empty promise. It's shameful they had a good business going and we had great service in the past, but something happened with them in October 2017 that sent everything down the drain.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: July 3, 2018

I have ordered a number of times from Bidz and never had a problem. UNTIL I placed an order in October. They were able to send part of the order, however they said the products had not arrived from their supplier. I waited and kept asking. I needed the jewelry for my daughter's graduation from Uni. It didn't arrive but was led to believe it would. So in March I ordered more products to be in time for Uni graduation. Neither arrived. I have tried to get a refund of US$700 for October 2017 order and US960 in March. At least 10 emails and all they say is sorry for the inconvenience.

Twice they told me all the money had been credited to my account but it hadn't. When I questioned it we just went round in circles again. They will not even credit my account with the amounts. When I asked for a credit a number of times it has been denied as they say they are changing processors... whatever that means. I have tried to get the money refunded by my bank. However the order from October has been denied as their policy is 6 months. So basically Bidz has STOLEN my money. Please help. If you're going to purchase from them be wary!!!

Original review: June 15, 2018

Placed an order on 10th of May. It took one month till I received it (I thought it will be delivered faster). Fortunately I was not in rush to get the items. Items looks exactly same as in photos. I am happy with my purchase.

Original review: June 14, 2018

I had wonderful experience with Bidz! Whatever I ordered for 6 years, arrived in excellent shape. Products are of great quality. Prices are affordable. Last time I purchased 3 pcs: 1) a gorgeous bracelet Helmuth, but cheap and cool; 2) earrings Helmuth as well, hypoallergenic (!); 3) and a bright silk scarf Asian style. My sis was happy with her presents! What is also good about Bidz is that here one can find presents for everyone. High standards of service in Bidz give me more motivation to continue our collaboration. I am a happy customer.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bidz.com?

Original review: June 11, 2018

The whole family of mine had bought from Bidz many times. Usually we place orders with 10 or even more items as we live outside US and the shipping charge is quite big when you order one or couple items that's why we all place one order at the time. We like the way they sell items I mean jewelry auctions. This is great. You can get top rated brands goods for the price that everyone can pay. I recommend to try Bidz to everyone.

Original review: June 8, 2018

I am excited playing with Bidz as I can get a full box of jewelry, and they’ll deliver it for free. Free Shipping works for orders over $75. 1-dollar auction gives chances for everyone like for example this chain my friend and me recently got for less than $20! We had a tough experience with other auctions as everything was not customer-friendly. Here all is fine and seems improving. Take and advantage! My heart is with Bidz!

Original review: June 5, 2018

We have bought on Bidz many times since 2005. I remember my first purchase on Bidz it was a proposal ring for my wife. She really loved it. After wedding I showed her where I found that stunning ring and she became addicted to Bidz (Can't blame her because I feel that way too). Till now we visit Bidz to win some goods for both of us. Had to contact CS several times for shipping delays. CS specialists were always kind and informative. They solved all issues we faced.

Original review: June 4, 2018

Buying luxury gifts online is possible with Bidz.com. They work in the manner which is worth respect and they have improved for years. My husband brought my attention to this site in 2009, and I put my eye on a couple of worthy pairs of golden earrings. He presented them to me in two months, and it was a surprise for me. Some gifts had been given to our family members later, and everybody was satisfied. Of course, such excellent samples of individuality and charm can be bought only for close people, but still we appreciate the variety of models in various metals and gem-stones proposed by Bidz.com.

Original review: June 2, 2018

When I first started bidding on Bidz, I never had a problem. Now this last year I have yet to get one thing delivered to me that I bid and won. And two items I was refunded, a third they tell me I now have to contact my bank and get that refund that way, And they offered me a $25 coupon against a bid, to try them one more time, which I have. Early in May I put it towards an item that I won on a bid. Was suppose to ship out in a few days, still waiting and don't expect to ever get it. I will never recommend them to anyone.

Original review: June 1, 2018

I do it regular! I bid regularly, yeah. Sometimes I win, sometimes I stop. It depends on my wallet, still. I have been shopping at Bidz since 2009, and I have had a very pleasant experience with this company. The quality of jewelry and clutches (which I adore) matches their description. In my very strong opinion, one should order more to get a larger discount. Discounts reach $20 (depending on items etc.), so this is another advantage. I am really enjoying myself looking for bargains. Staying regular, cheers!

Original review: June 1, 2018

On 11th of May won a beautiful ring for my wife. Order was shipped within one week. I have received it after one more. It's so shining. She really likes it. Now I am thinking to bid on one of their watches this time for myself. Just haven't considered which brand because most of them looks really great. Thumbs UP Bidz!!

Original review: May 30, 2018

Man, there are many reasons to say “yes” to Bidz.com! I am in the States but Bidz had been recommended to me by my pal from Australia! He got quality and good looking watch from Bidz many times. I started bidding and buying from Bidz a couple of years ago. Here one can find cheap things for $15 or so. I prefer to order many things for one time due to decreasing costs for shipping. Seriously, I always choose surface mail to deliver, and I am totally satisfied with services. Man, if there is no rush, one can get a parcel for a couple of weeks, and it is fine. They still keep good work and keep renovations to make the site more user-friendly and to make the product range wide. I tried watches from Armani, Emporio, Fossil, Tonino Lamborghini, Joshua and sons, and now can change them every day.

Original review: May 29, 2018

We’ve recently got our wedding (!) rings from Bidz.com. Actually we haven’t found any bright and stylish things where we live. We ordered them in advance and as soon as we haven’t changed our intentions all went just fine. Me (Tash) showed our rings to my friend, a modeler, so she was just delighted with the style! These are times for changes and for being individuals! It took maybe three weeks to wait for delivery but we’ve got what we wanted. What we really like about Bidz that it gives a chance to choose stuff and price.

Original review: May 28, 2018

I am Bidz.com customer for almost 3 years. In that time I have bought many jewelry pieces and few watches and none of them has ever disappointed me. Shipping delay occurs sometimes mostly for orders with multiple items (not sure maybe they need to gather them from different warehouses or something like that). That's why I only buy online when there is no rush to receive the item. So the main reason I buy from them is because I always get top quality item for the price I pay. Really happy that there are such place like Bidz.com. Because of them I save a lot of money.

Original review: May 27, 2018

My company ** had been purchasing products from Bidz since 2012 or so and always late in delivery overcharging shipping, and always in the event of issue to resolve would take more than 1 month and numerous calls to resolve. Last time we ever purchased 3 total $ 75.00 items never received and after numerous call and runaround never refunded our money. This was the last time we dealt with these thieves. STAY AWAY.

Original review: May 24, 2018

Bought many items for Christmas over $1000, they shipped nothing and told me to contact my bank for a refund. Why would my bank refund my money that they have? They are corrupt and a scam of a site. I cannot believe their site is still online, they need to be shut down. BUYER BEWARE!

Original review: May 23, 2018

I have bought many lovely things from Bidz.com for myself and my family and was never disappointed by them. Yesterday received white gold necklace that I ordered for my wife for our 10th wedding anniversary and it looks brilliant. Delivery time is quite long but this is the only disadvantage that I see on their side. Overall I am satisfied with service they provide.

Original review: May 22, 2018

Everything I’ve bought for more than 15 years here look the way it was advertised on the site. I am an ex-gemologist, and I should say that bidz.com gives honest descriptions of genuine or artificially created gemstones. I have noticed a wide variety of stones in Bidz! Starting from zircon and topaz and going to more expensive chemical ruby and opal samples. Anyway! My vote is “YES” for Bidz! I have carefully learned each item and bought some presents for valuable people. Don’t mislead size and be careful with measuring each item. Also pay attention how they lock bracelets and necklaces. Locks say a lot about the manufacturer and the brand.

Original review: May 21, 2018

Florida is expensive, pals; I never visit those shops! They can not be compared with Bidz as Bidz has so many options and decent prices. I am pleased to see numerous promotions and I always feel very energetic to get some stuff from here. To conclude, I’ve been here for maybe more than 10 years, - an old customer should have privileges! Though I don’t really need some huge discount as I’ve got how the system works, so no worries. And all I personally wear (which bought from here), works well.

Original review: May 21, 2018

I was shocked! I have accidentally found Bidz last month. There are a lot of great designers jewelry and watches. Some of them are sold for prices I have never seem in my life. From Bidz I was able to buy watch I always wanted but couldn't afford! Purchased NEW Millage watch for $250 on 04/29. Received it on 05/17. It looks amazing!

Original review: May 18, 2018

I have ordered from Bidz.com many times. In most cases I am happy with my purchases and services they provide. The only thing where they should improve is delivery times. Orders are often late (usually 3-5 days). It's not a big problem for me. I am a patient man. But if you need something urgently you shouldn't always rely on expected delivery times.

Original review: May 17, 2018

The description and quality of items I bought in bidz.com is amazing. I have become a kind of addicted. I chill-out when bidding, having fun. My jewellery wardrobe has become stylish thanks to Bidz. My friends are sometimes shocked how I managed to get all that for small money. By the way, for those who say stones fall out and bla bla bla, just be wise for buying reliable goods. Fortunately, the auction gives an opportunity for everyone. It is always up to you what you bid for. *Items always arrive in time. Even if they late for a couple of days, I am not in a hurry to leave.

Original review: May 16, 2018

Friend recommended Bidz some time ago. I was already forgot about it. But about two weeks ago I was looking for a gift and remembered it! Amazing! I was quickly involved in this bidding thing. Found a gift and something for myself. Received my order within less than two weeks. Jewelry looks really good, I like it.

Original review: May 16, 2018

This bidding for me was a very good experience. Watch I bought is worth $450. Tori (Tory) Burch, Armani are good-looking and valuable goods. Retail prices are very reasonable. I’ve also got a golden chain for my girlfriend, and it was qualitative and had a certificate. The return policy works but takes time. Actually, refunds come at full sum, but slow. I had such an issue with Bidz in March (order from Feb.2, 2017) but I got good, professional support. I am grateful for kind response and fast reaction from their customer service. Items I got from Bidz, look great and I do not regret about choosing this site to find what I really wanted. We always take some risk ordering things online but, in my personal opinion, this site is trustful and worth continuing bidding. What is the most important about Bidz, is happiness you feel when you win. I hope, my review would be helpful to others.

Original review: May 11, 2018

Bought a watch on 24th of April. Received it couple days ago. It looks really good. I could say even better than on a photo but... its battery was dead. I wouldn't say that it's worst scenario which could happen (it's better than broken), but still it's a little bit disappointing. I don't blame the seller, it may happen after they shipped the item. I still really like the watch and price was really good.

Original review: May 9, 2018

I had purchased two items from this site... One item in Feb 2018, the 2nd item in March... After a few weeks went by, I checked my account to find tracking number... Spoke to a rep at Bidz.com, he said the item purchased in Feb was out of stock. Then the same item on 5 different Bidz.com was still on the website. The rep said to allow a week to process, if not shipped, I can get a different item for face value. Week later, I called about 5 times, sat on hold for about 5 min, then told to leave voicemail. Left several. After all the frustration, I filed with BBB. Got a response from BBB, stating they communicated with Bidz and they were going to refund my money since neither one if my items were delivered. Was told to allow amount of time for processing. 2 weeks later, no refund. Contact BBB. They told me they did all they can do and considered the case I filed with them closed. SMH. If someone from this organization needs docs, I can provide it.

Original review: May 8, 2018

I paid in March, Friday. They told me they can't delivery my items because their partner was not correct, but the same items I bought are now in auction, at my question nobody answered. The same method used with other customers, in Italy we have a name for this behavior.

Original review: May 8, 2018

Been using Bidz for past few years. I am satisfied with the quality of jewelry I have purchased. But delivery time sometimes can be quite upsetting. Last order which was placed at the end of March delivered only in 4 weeks. 5 stars for items. -2 for shipping time.

Original review: May 4, 2018

If you have a good sense of adventure, BIDZ would be for you. Not risky but amazing! My family gets all birthday and Christmas presents from Bidz. I bid them and get in advance. I have a place to keep them till the very moment. Some stylish things, normal pricing.

Bidz.com Company Information