Bedbathstore.com

Compare Online Shopping Companies

Research top Online Shopping Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I have attempted contacting their ** number; however, regardless of the any available option, no one is available to answer the call or the voicemail box is full. I placed the order in June 2016. My card was charged $62.93 on June 23, 2016. I returned the items on July 14, 2016 via the instructions provided on the packing slip to UPS. I confirmed Employee, Pummel of Commonwealth (the company the invoice instructed me to send the return), signed for the return on July 19, 2016. TO DATE, I still have NOT RECEIVE MY REFUND nor have I been successful with reaching anyone within the company!

I ordered curtains from this place on June 29th 2016, till this day I've never received my curtains. Every time I call I get their voicemail. Thank goodness my bank will refund me the money.

I ordered curtains and they sent a different color. I returned the curtains 4 weeks ago to the address on the mailing box AS THEY INSTRUCTED! I have emailed them 4 times now about not refunding me. They do not address this problem and not returning my money. Now where is my refund after 30 plus days? In their pockets. It is obvious they have their curtains back to resell AND my 93.00. This really makes me mad that they can get away with this and there is nothing I can do. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!!!

If you order from this site you will be scammed. They take your money. They do not ship all items. If you return your order you will never get your money back. There is no way to contact them.

What really makes me mad is some people here are saying: "I'm starting to think this company is a scam..." Well after all they did to you and you are beginning to think they are scam? My story I ordered on 3/12/15 and was told part of my order is out and will be there and as soon as they get it they will ship. One month later nothing and web customer service is not working... I'm going to PayPal and I will get my money back and I have my connection to shut it down. Keep watching their website. You will see what I'm talking about.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bedbathstore.com?

I ordered window treatments on November 15 and my credit card was billed. I received email that the order was delivered on November 25 via UPS. I never received the order. I tried to call the customer service number and it went to a voice mail box that did not identify that is was the bedbathstore or who the mail box belonged to. I sent an email with no response. Wells Fargo contacted me three days ago and said that they felt that fraudulent activity had occurred and that they were sending me a new credit card. I assume it was because of this company because there are no charges other than this one that I made that are suspicious. However, I don't think the bank can recover my money. The lesson here is don't order anything online unless they are a brand you are well known and then make sure that the website is their official one. I don't think this bedbathstore even exists.

I placed an online order with the BEDBATHSTORE.com on 10/9/2014. On 10/10/2014, I received an email requesting card information for them to bill with. I provided it to them not fully understanding why they did capture this same information when order was placed. Credit card was charged on 10/10/2014. Again on 10/10/2014, I received an email saying that items may be shipped in separate deliveries. ON 10/13/2014, I received an email saying items order are no longer available and I may substitute for something else.

ON 10/13/2014, I cancelled order. ON 10/15/2014, I received email confirming cancellation and credit info. will be sent to credit department to credit my card. It is now 10/20/2014, no credit as of yet. I tried calling store. A Michael answered and conveniently disconnected line. Tried calling back several times and they either play like they cannot hear me or hand up. Very shady group. I have disputed charge on my credit card and reported this company. I have no intention of ever paying for this. These kinds of business need to be dealt with the full force of the law.

I ordered my product close to a month ago. I have been in contact with them several times and were told several excuses-their system was down and they couldn't ship items out and then the last two weeks their warehouse was moving. I finally looked up and found out out they have other complaints similar to this for months and months and months among several other complaints about not getting credits back. I decided to end the madness even though I really wanted these items and cancel my order. They claim their shipping of items are within 2-3 days-really? They could have shipped it almost 8 times now. Really ridiculous for a company to do business like this in this day and age.

I placed an order. Did not get confirmation. Was charged to my credit card. I have tried to call and recording telling me trouble with their lines. Tried to email and have not heard back about anything. Needless to say I have not rec'd the items that I ordered. I am beginning to believe that this company is a scam...

My money has not been refunded for returned item on order number **. Item was received by Mike on the dock of BedBathStore according to the tracking of UPS. That was more than a month ago and I still have not received my refund. Emmalyn was gracious enough to send a return label for the faulty item that was paid for on my credit card in the amount of $89.99 and told me I would get my full refund because of the faulty item.

I have called the phone number on their website which is also on my order several times over the past week which answers - we are having technical phone issues, please email customer service at bedbathstore.com. I have also emailed that address and Emmalyn's address several times with no answers. How am I supposed to get back the money I paid them? Thank you in advance for any help you provide.

On Feb 27 I placed an order with Bedbathstore. I ordered curtains for my kitchen. The order confirmation said they would be sent within 2 to 3 days. I did not receive them and when I called they said they were on backorder. I called each week and they kept telling me that it would be another 7 days. I finally cancelled after 3 weeks and they said that they would credit my card which they debited immediately when I purchased the order. To date I have not received a refund however, I went to another site and found the exact same curtain that they could not get from the manufacturer and at a cheaper price. Don't buy from this company. Something is wrong here.

I ordered a bedspread and when it arrived I didn't care for the texture of it (felt stiff). I sent it back in the same box as it was shipped in to the address on the box. I waited about two weeks and didn't hear from the company. I read the return policy again thinking I didn't do something correctly. I noticed that their return shipping address was different. I called customer service line to speak to someone regarding the return. I began letting the agent know my information and what had happened. She began to interrupt me by saying, "well, you sent it to the wrong address, it clearly states it on our website return policy page." I said, "I understand that I sent it back to your warehouse that is why I am calling." I began to say that I read if packages are sent to the wrong address a fee would be assessed to ship back to the correct location. I didn't get this sentence out completely when she started to interrupt me again, when I replied back to her, she started to become very rude. Telling me to stop talking that she was talking. I said, "how dare you speak to me that way." She replied back "I am not."

I began to get frustrated and asked if she sees that it has been returned. At this point she began to speak to me like a two year old and then I couldn't take it. I told her to stop talking to me like an idiot, and let me finish. She then indicated that I needed to be quiet and let her finish. I said, "finish what? you have clearly not answered any of my questions and you're being pretty rude and I don't like it." She then said I was rude and I couldn't follow instructions. I hung up and called again hoping to talk to a civil person. She answered again and at that time she began where she left off. So I yelled over her and asked to speak to someone else immediately. Another woman got on the phone by the name of Connie. I explained how this other girl was and she said she would take care of me. She would contact the warehouse and get it shipped back and would let me know via email. Well I never got an email and about a month later I received a refund $45.00 less than the return. What a hassle. I will NEVER shop there again and I share my experience every chance I get.

This company send me curtains that were missing seams. I returned the curtains and the company claims they never received my return. I am disputing this with my credit card company.

Same product with 2 different prices on the same page - Paypal and I emailed them. No response to Paypal, but Cindy contacted me with an excuse completely irrelevant to what I was questioning. I asked why there were 2 different prices for the same product and why I was charged the greater price. Something was responded like “$19.99 is the final sale.” I said, “Ok great, give me that price.” And it’s a complication with them. They contacted the manufacturer? What does the manufacturer have to do with their website? They should be grateful anyone is working with them. A walk-in store could not pull a scam like this. Where have principles and customer service gone? Everyone I talk to at BedBathstore.com is talking to me like I’m the idiot. They can’t even tell me if it has shipped. $10 is no big deal to me, but it was a question in my mind. So I called and emailed to ask, and they aren’t open when their business hrs state they are. There is so much to complain about with these people. It is absolutely ridiculous! I can’t keep dwelling. I’m just going to file a dispute with Paypal and take it from there. :(

I bought bath clock via internet. I paid for by PayPal and told it was on back order. Then, supposedly, shipped with tracking no. Tracking info. shows no information. Scam! Do not buy from them.

On 12/07/2007, I ordered several bath towels and a shower curtain from the Bedbathstore online. They said it would be 7 days to deliver. After 7 days, no merchandise. I contacted them and Cindy wrote back that the merchandise was on backorder. Note: They already charged my credit card for the merchandise. They said the merchandise would not be in until after the 1st of the year (2011). Because it was a Christmas gift, I asked them to cancel the order and notify me of that in writing (email), they did not. I waited several days and then tried to call but only got their recorded message system. I then wrote them an email to request once again to cancel the order. At this point, Cindy wrote back that the merchandise was on the way from their supplier and didn't know if they could cancel. At this point, I called my credit card company Chase mastercard and had them back out the charges and put it in dispute. No one should do business with this most disreputable company.

I received a card saying that I sent in invalid UPC and had an invalid purchase date. I know all this information was correct. I didn't receive the $10 rebate.

I placed an order for three items on August 10, 2010 and paid with PayPal. I have never received my order. I emailed the company after two weeks. They responded that some items on my order were on back-order and would be in soon. Then, they would ship the order. Last week, I called their Customer Service and was told the same thing. I believe that this company is a scam and I will never get my order or my money. Two of the items I ordered were on clearance and could not have been on back-order. I lost $89 and I am thankful it is not more. PayPal does not help you get your money back.

Placed an order on August 14, 2010 for two bath mats; total with tax delivery and shipping charges is $52.11, which BedBathStore on line immediately put through to my credit card. It states 1 to 2 weeks delivery and updates will be sent to by e-mail. After the first week and nothing, I then proceeded to call. I spoke with various different costumer service rep and said it was coming from the manufacturer and they would update me. I never heard anything after the second week, so I called again and I spoke to a Susan who said it was supposed to go out this past Thursday August 26, 2010 and she would call me back on Friday the 27th of August 2010. She never did. I then went online to look up reviews of this business and to my horror found out that many consumers who have dealt with this business were having the exact same problems. They are calling this business a fraud and have to repeat calling before getting any response from customer service.

I received an e-mail with a UPS tracking number today, August 30, 2010, but there is no movement and UPS is saying it never left their store. I then spoke to Susan again, who claimed she was going to find out when I was supposed to get a delivery date and has never called me back. I then called again and said if I don’t get delivery or credit back to my MasterCard, I will take legal action. Something has to be done with this, for numerous consumers are being taken for their money. Result: $52.11 and constant anxiety.

On July 23, 2010, I placed an order with this company for curtains. On July 29, 2010, I received them and upon opening them found that they did not match what I ordered online. I called was told to return them at a cost to me. On August 02,2010, I returned them and it was verified with USPS that the company received the item on on Aug. 04, 2010. One week later, they sent me an email stating that they just received the curtains and that it will be 30 more days before I receive my money back less shipping fees and a 10% restocking fee. I called to avail. I got hung up on. Since July 23, 2010, they have had my money but, I won't get my refund until Sept. minus the shipping fee and a 10% restocking fee, that I was not aware of. Nowhere on their website does it tell you this. They debited my checking account immediately and I have to wait two months now to get my money back. I have also contacted my States Attorney Generals Office.

This is a general complaint about wedding registries. Many of the items are never carried in stock in the store. Unless you plan way ahead and buy in advance, you do not have time to send for the item and receive it before the wedding or shower. Also, you have to pay shipping if an item is not in stock. I'm sure many people who go to buy a gift are stuck buying something in stock, which I assume are higher profit margin items and in my experience overpriced (and crummy) items. I know they can't have everything in the world in stock, but it's misleading to have all this stuff on the registries that you can't buy in store. I do like their 20% off coupons though!

On 6/11/2010 I ordered a quilt and two sets of shams from this online store. I received no confirmation - nothing! But when I went to their website it showed that my order was "Pending". They charged my card $255.95 on 6/14/2010 and have sent nothing to me. I called them on 7/2 and spoke to Allison, she told me she would get back to me before the end of the day - she never did!

I have since called and always get their voice mail. I've left 2 urgent messages asking them to call me back, but they do not. I sent a fax explaining the problem and asking for them to e-mail or call me back - still nothing. These people are crooks - plain and simple they take your money and send nothing!

Now I have to call my credit card company and try to get this charge removed. I am very upset about this ordeal just to find out what the problem is?

After a new filter was replaced with, the green light remains red. How do I check when the filter is used up?

I bought a super-fast Percolator #FCp412-AG 12V less than a year ago so I already threw out the receipt. After less than a year, the pot does not perk or work and I am very disappointed since I paid $69.95 plus tax and thought it would last quite a while like when we were young and owned one. I am very dissatisfied and would love a replacement pot.

These complaints are fictitious. We do not have a computer generated answering service and are constantly confused with Bed Bath & Beyond.

I purchased two bath rugs and was dissatisfied with the quality. So, I returned them for a refund in full compliance with their returns policy. It has been 15 business days since they received the returned items (as verified by UPS tracking information). I have received no acknowledgment of the return or credit to my Visa credit card. I've twice attempted to contact them by phone (had to leave a message both times) and email, and I received no response to either.

I ordered merchandise on 5/12/2009. I received an email. Website said it would be shipped in 4-7 business days. I have received no merchandise. I contacted merchant 2x by email and once by telephone. No response. I now just want my money refunded. I was charged $187.15 and given no merchandise.

I made an placed an order for some items for my bathroom, being sure to get what was in stock only. I paid the total amount of 168.83. I was told the whole order was shipped, receiving shipping info. The package arrived and only had part of the order with an explanation for only 1 of the 3 missing items. I emailed them and got back a snotty customer service reply from Darius saying the missing items must have been circled and must be out of stock. No explanation again of when I will get these missing items and they were not marked as out of stock on my shipping receipt.

I wish I had read this complaint forum before purchasing 114.00 worth of merchandise from BEDBATHSTORE.COM. They will not return my email and the contact is no good as an actual person will not answer. I usually read complaints,if any, before I make an Internet purchase. Of course the one time I dont, I get ripped off. They took the money instantly and never sent merchandise.

I was billed by Bedbathstore.com $7.99 for shipping for a $9.99 skirt. It was shipped about a week after promised. What arrived was not the ordered color and doesn't even resemble what was in their online catalog. It will cost me more time and money to return it; they don't refund shipping charges. I called to complain, was on hold 20 minutes, assured by a computer voice that there were only 2 people ahead of me. When my turn came I received a computer greeting inviting me to leave a message.

I thought I was dealing with Bed Bath & Beyond but was fooled by that website of Bedbathstore.com. I am out about $18 but hope others might be spared before ordering from these people.

Bedbathstore.com Company Profile