1.53/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Last updated: April 11, 2018

125 Better Business Bureau/bbb.org Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 11, 2018

I can use a password manager to fill in the forms, and the process at least makes the company reply or get dinged. But after they closed case ** as "AJR" after the company made no attempt to address their documented violations of California law - §12024.2 and §12024.6 of the B&P code (AKA BPC §12024), I can't give 'em more than 2 stars. eBay charged me $11.74 for a $4 item, $35.96 for $12 of items. (Also violates federal law).

Original review: April 6, 2018

I am a member of the Lexington BBB mainly because they are inexpensive advertisement, however they do engage in very unfair business activities. They allow bad reviews for businesses where no work has been done, no contracts signed and no money changed hands.

Get expert buying tips about Miscellaneous & Personal Care delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 6, 2018

It is disappointing to see how many complaints and negativity there is about BBB. The Bureau of Better Business virtues and qualities should be complimented out loud for The Better Business Bureau is one of the best entities that exists as a resource for the customer for its reviews are official and they do count. There is a lot of misinterpretation and myths about the Better Business Bureau and the public should not have unrealistic expectations for BBB is not there to change the world by magic or solve every single issue that it is presented to it.

Businesses and companies are required to verify if the reviewer or complainer is an actual customer and only real and authentic customers are allowed to review. This is something outstanding because it means that not just anyone can decide to go and submit a review or complaint just because they want to. Unlike, the google reviews where anyone can post whatever they want but those google reviews do not have a lot of weight in reality. If a business or company challenges that the individual is a customer then the customer can show some type of proof and BBB will post the customer's experience in spite of the business or company's challenges.

The public is to understand that although BBB does publish extreme negative reviews; those negative reviews do not count towards the letter grade of a business - what does count towards the letter grade of a business are complaints - how the company handles them and responds to them. Those are the rules of BBB whether the public agrees or not.

BBB's reviews and complaints are analyzed so if there is overly threatening language or the review or complaint is irrealist then BBB will not publish it. BBB does not accept reviews or complaints that are part of litigations but cases already solved can be referenced. BBB does oversee business and companies and services and they are required to give explanation of their actions. However, BBB does not prosecute nor it represents wronged customers in court. BBB is acts more as an impartial messenger of news and facts.

Customers do not realize that they are not going to change anything by calling the business and complaining or by posting a review here and there in sites like facebook or google. However, anything submitted to BBB and that is approved - it does have value and it can change things and situations. The reality is that the Bureau of Better Business is on the people's side rather than being on the side of corporations and businesses.

Original review: March 20, 2018 BBB assigns A+ grade to Nationwide Insurance when they have a 95% dissatisfaction overall compounded. That is a F-. 94 negative reviews with 3 positive reviews doesn't make an A+. The correct grade should be an F- but with the BBB's accreditation program a company can evidently pay for a passing grade.

Nationwide Insurance CEO and chairs are listed on ripoff report as liars.

Original review: March 17, 2018

I went to the BBB website to file a complaint against a business that has been double-charging me on an auto payment for nearly 2 years. I had documentation of both the error and their refusal to make it right. Initially, I felt confident because the BBB had given this company an A+ and there was something there about all claims having been settled satisfactorily. So I submitted my claim, then just casually began perusing the other claims against the company and the reviews posted by other consumers. What I noticed immediately was that there were several claims very similar to mine, and of the 40+ complaints against this company only ONE was solved to the satisfaction of the customer.

While I had initially observed that it said in big type that the consumer review rating was 100%.The explanation of this rating stated that it represented the consumer view of the business, based on ratings. I now looked a little closer. There were 5 published reviews on that page. ALL were negative (and marked as such by the BBB). So how is it possible for the consumer view of the company to result in a score of 100%? The composite score - that is, consumer ratings along with BBB staff ratings, was 3.5 out of 5 stars. Again: Huh? Even if that were true: how does it get them an A+? A 3.5 is a B at best, I would think.

I carefully read the information on their grading algorithm, which stated that the business responding in a satisfactory way WHETHER OR NOT THE CONSUMER WAS SATISFIED was part of their criteria. I understand that some consumers may have unreasonable expectations. But only one person out of 46 expressed satisfaction, and even then, only after involving PayPal in the case. So I guess all the stories about the BBB selling grades are real. I am not expecting any resolution on my complaint. I now have even more reservations and complaints about the BBB than I did about the company I originally corresponded with them about.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Better Business Bureau/bbb.org?

Original review: March 7, 2018

I filed a complaint with BBB on a company that scammed me for 20,000 and the BBB not only won't post it but won't show one filed. There are more complaints filed against this company but none are shown but this company had postings after my complaint from 18 yrs ago and one that was 9 yrs ago that don't comply with BBB rules show up. Totally do not rely on anything from the BBB. They are not there for the consumer at all.

Original review: March 4, 2018

My company, Blue Dot Landscaping, paid BBB $400 per year in the misguided thought that they would help our business in that we are honest, hardworking, and high quality. In fact, BBB is a corrupt organization that will give high ratings to those that pay, and low ratings to those that will not.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2018

I manage an Environmental Professionals Training School nationwide, we were established in 2007 and we have had 7 alleged complaints in 12 years of good business working as a governmental contractor. If we don't respond and pay them $475.00 fee they will automatically give your business an F ratings based on an alleged complaint, they have no jurisdiction over our company with less than 1 complaint a year, this racketeering & blackmailing tactics must stop, ** the Better Business Bureau organization.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2018

I had to stop working for a client because they were creating a financial burden to my company. When I decided to let the client go, I offered a refund even though I was under no obligation and suggested that they find another company to help them. The client's abuse of my time got worse, they made more unreasonable demands and threatened to 'file a complaint' with the BBB if I did not agree to keep working for them with their unreasonable demands. Long story short, I provided a refund with my best wishes for their future success. About a month later, I received phone calls and emails from BBB demanding I respond to the weird accusations from my past client that I had refunded - the client's complaint was a new story to me; they claimed they demanded a refund and I never provided the refund. I shared my experience with the client and offered to provide proof of all I state here, but the BBB was not interested in that.

About a month later I received phone calls from BBB with a special "Invite Only" offer to become a member of the BBB and the sales tactics on the phone call and in the email were high pressure enough that I became leary that the BBB must be a scam because the BBB phone call was pressuring me to become a member quickly, right now before the BBB invite would be removed. I demanded they send me an email with the details so I could have time to think about the BBB invite only offer. I got an email with instructions to pay for the invite only membership. I looked at the BBB website mentioned in the invite and noticed that anyone can become a member at anytime without an invite. So I searched the BBB website to see what it was all about and found that the past client mentioned above - with their false accusations about the refund I offered and provided were on the BBB website as a negative story about my small company.

The BBB salesperson sent me more emails with high pressure sales tactics, phoned me and demanded to know why I would choose to not send money to the BBB immediately. The BBB sounds and smells like a high pressure sales scam with zero benefits to my company or anyone else. The BBB looks like a scam that people and groups use to threaten and harm small companies such as mine. I refuse to send money to the BBB and the BBB continues to create and host false stories about my company on their website while demanding I pay them to stop or correct the false stories they are posting about my company.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

Better Business Bureau, why does Cigna have a rating of A+, when clearly they are messing with people's livelihoods? They are not doctors, but are over-riding doctors' assessments for patients who need their help. Why are they a BETTER BUSINESS, in the eyes of your BUREAUCRACY??? Perhaps they paid you off, because many of us know that Cigna is run by ** and anybody who claims that this is an A+ (by BBB) would be questionable... Maybe there are some audits that need to be done to see that they operate as thieves. Any help would be great!

Original review: Feb. 14, 2018

BBB doesn’t Practice their own standards they set force with there customers. They are very unprofessional to say the least. When a Company becomes accredited with them they took your money and do not reply to issues at hand. This company is well known for allowing any Joe Blow to post whatever they feel with no proof whatsoever to businesses profiles that pay BBB to assist them. They have a standard that states when someone post concerning their business that the other party has the chance to give response before posting and this is absolutely untrue on BBB part.

BBB isn’t a fair Company as they're just out to take your money. I have personally emailed and after a month just a follow up as they state communication is key when responding yet they can’t even practice what they preach. I can seriously write and make up a review on a business and they would post it on that business for the world to see without any proof or to allow the Company to show proof or even respond. BBB isn’t even accredited and is 1.2 stars out of 5 stars. BBB allows others to slander your Company without documents to back up their claim. I would advise for anyone to stay away from this Company.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2018

Recently I had a consumer complaint relating to an incident with a dry cleaning business in East Boston. I took the complaint to the BBB, but I will have to say: the experience left me asking: "What is the point of the BBB?" There is no settlement of the difference that you have with a business if the business disputes the complaint: So what is the point? All the business owner has to do is deny the complaint and the case is closed by the BBB. This is not a real system to seek redress if you have a complaint.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

I am a real estate appraiser. I appraised a property in a nearby town that I am very familiar with and have appraised numerous properties in my 20+ years of commercial and residential appraisal experience. This particular client was hoping for a high value on an old 1950's style one-story motel that had been partially renovated (New roof and a very nicely appointed and completely renovated unattached apartment for the proprietor), the rooms did not have any new improvements or renovations at all.

Most properties in the immediate area were impacted by a number of tornados that devastated the town in 2011. The proprietor was hoping that the value of his property would be higher so he could complete a bridge loan and buy another hotel in the area, but the whole deal was contingent on the appraised value. The numbers (occupancy) the owner had provided were questionable as he indicated a high occupancy equal to much nicer hotels in the area and the parking lot was always empty even on busy weekends during college football season, I drove by this property for years and always thought it was odd.

The appraisal was lower than the owner had anticipated and the bridge loan did not get approved. The owner took to the web to lash out in anger even though I informed him that he could file a complaint with the State Appraisal Board, I provided their number and address, as well as the option of paying another appraiser for an independent review of my report or perhaps he could pay for another, I was confident I had the right value. Here is where the problem begins.

The owner took to the internet and filed a complaint against me, a complaint full of lies and stories and wrote the story in the BBB complaint. I was notified of the complaint and offered to rebut the owner's accounts as to what happened, but rather than redact the story, edited and published the rebuttal. When I contacted the BBB, I was told by the owner's son (who is in charge of any internet complaints) that the BBB is an independent organization and could publish whatever they want. In fact, the BBB is not a government agency at all, completely independent and has nothing to do with any business, just a company that can do whatever it wants when it comes to reviews and complaints.

I have been in business for 20+ years and have never had a complaint filed against me, have never been in court for anything other than an expert witness and always open to discussing my conclusions whereas a high percentage of appraisers will not talk to any client once an appraisal has been submitted. So when I saw that the complaint was not redacted and had posted as if there was an online argument, I was dismayed and angry that the original complaint was not removed. Thi is my reputation and livelihood and has a direct impact on my income when something like this is published.

The BBB will not remove the complaint even though it is completely false and this millennial kid whose dad works for the BBB thinks it is some kind of game to let this play out online. I check my reviews from time to time and recently had checked to see if it was still there and it is. The BBB is not a credible organization and has no official or government affiliation whatsoever. The BBB is completely independent and publishes any content without any concern how it may affect one's business and reputation. The BBB is a business scam.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2018

There is a cheap financial company like a thief. The cheap company posted "new transaction fee on very tiny note affected by middle of December" and of course I could not see, I believe no one can see. "It was almost end of December and the cheap company even did not change official transaction fee page". The fee was 0.5% of transaction on the official transaction information page and the new charge was 1% on tiny note indicates "will be affected middle of December.” End of December came, every user of the company still see the 0.5% transaction fee on their official page. I did transaction and they charged me 1% fee. I was very frustrated. "Hey it is 0.5% on your information page!!!"

One guy told me "It is 1% transaction charge and the new fee posted on the note". It is end of December!!! You guys do not even change the official page, but your tiny note affected middle of December!!! Sent emailS and received responses a couple of times. I wrote down my experience on BBB and other review sites. What happened? "The cheap company sent me one more email". "Your overcharge fee will be paid back soon". Thank you!!! 1% of your and my fund is huge money!!! Do not take free money. Much appreciated "BBB".

Original review: Jan. 24, 2018

I am very disappointed on the fact that BBB was not able to help me with a complaint that I filed against a Guardsman, a Furniture protection plan company. I was really hoping that the BBB would help me or at least give me advice on what do to get my money back. I do not see the point of reaching out to BBB, if the BBB just agrees with whatever the business says and does not consider the customer's complaint. I am truly disappointed and lost because The BBB basically told me they couldn’t do anything about my complaint when clearly there is tons of the same complaints against the company (Guardsman). They need to make an effort try to help people!

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

The Better Business Bureau is not really a place to settle disputes. They absolutely do nothing to help the consumer. They just forward your complaint to the company and that's about it. It shouldn't even be an organization. They're really just a farce. I've tried to use them twice now. Without any help from them. I don't know how they get paid, but don't use them, get a lawyer. Go to small claims court. I recently had a complaint with Samsung.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2018

The following is my opinion of recent dealings with the BBB. I contacted the BBB regarding an expensive vacuum cleaner that lasted less than 2 weeks & was replaced, the second lasted 10 mo, it was replaced and lasted 5-6 mo and it was replaced and lasted 5-6 mo. The company did replace one beyond the warranty but I was still not satisfied because the vacuum cleaners last a median of 5-6 mo and then will not function (and all mine died). I believe the company should provide a vacuum cleaner that lasts a few years for >$300.

The BBB relays your emails to them but when they respond they don't do anything about it, the BBB closes the case... end of story... In my opinion they don't provide any service to the customer. They do not appear to advocate for the consumer. They appear to rate the company A+ in spite of them providing very short lived vacuum cleaners. They are providing cover for companies to provide poor products and still look good to the public.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2017

I contacted BBB for an investigation regarding overcharging and deceptive practices by PEPCO. BBB made no attempt to gather any relevant information pertaining to the complaint, however the complaint was deemed closed. BBB is advertised as a consumer advocate organization but is clear to me that it is a typical INEFFECTIVE agency, and that any submitted complaint is a complete waste of time and effort...

Original review: Dec. 18, 2017

I filed a complaint on a law firm that promised a refund if unable to complete an expungement of a criminal matter. I paid in full upfront, and was told by the firm that my case qualified for a refund. This was in September, and I still haven't received my money back. BBB mediated for one message between myself and the firm, after which the complaint was marked as resolved and that I was unsatisfied with the response. The firm stated that the refund would take up to 60 days per the agreement that I signed, I responded with screenshots of the agreement that stated refunds would take up to 30 days, and the claim was still closed. It's as if they didn't even read my response at all. It's clear that they're not willing to truly mediate issues for consumers.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2017

It's been years since I've dealt with the BBB and up till now have found them to be deceptive. Do not trust them as to anyone having a A+ rating via the BBB. First of all, BBB is FUNDED by the businesses they listed on their site. Meaning, they are paid via the business's (mostly) that you are either happy-with or NOT happy-with. Yes you heard me, they are paid by the businesses you might have a complaint with. Dahhh. After your tons of documentation and PROOF of violations against a company you are complaining about, all's the company (that you have a problem with) has to do is simply deny your claim and your complaint will be CLOSED. Yes, the BBB simply closes it and is filed as the consumer complaint is unresolved and THAT'S IT!

Nothing negative happens to the company (it doesn't hurt their rating). LOL. What a waste of time. The only time a company's rating you're complaining about suffers, is when they don't reply back to the BBB via your complaint to the BBB. So all's they have to do is simply not deal with you (deny your claim) and the corrupted company goes on as nothing was wrong. LOL. Oh, one more thing, when your complaint is a minimum of 3 (three) years old, the BBB removes your complaint from the BBB site as if it NEVER HAPPEN. LOL. Unbelievable!

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

I contacted them regarding a shady company that runs an online slot app. The company in question is not only corrupt, but I caught them lying to me as well. I submitted a complaint to the BBB who mediated for one message, and claimed the case was closed, despite, me, the customer being dissatisfied still. It was almost as if they had been paid off by the company not to handle the complaint further. Then I got an email saying they wouldn't post the negative review I had left, because I had filed a complaint. So apparently, when you complain about a company and get ignored by the BBB, you cant write a review.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2017

How can a business like AT&T Mobility with 95% negative reviews on the BBB.org site and fewer than 25% of complainants satisfied end up with an "A+" BBB rating?! Can someone answer that one for me? Clearly the BBB thinks people viewing their site can't read or think, which may be true in the aggregate. I switched cell phone carriers from AT&T to Verizon in August because AT&T gives me zero bars on my phone when in either hospital I work at. Unfortunately, the bills kept posting to my credit card. In October, I contacted AT&T and the apologetic customer rep promised to credit September's bill to my account and swore I would not receive another. Neither promise was kept and I was billed again in October. At that point and after a brief further unsuccessful attempt at resolution with AT&T customer service where they refused to honor what the prior rep had promised I filed with the BBB.

I then heard from a "helpful" individual from "the president's office" who promised to stop the billing and take care of the OCTOBER bill. He did that, to his credit, but this was not a complete resolution. The BBB dropped my complaint at that point despite my dissatisfaction. Faced with this situation, enraged, and with no other avenue for retribution, I "cut the cord" with DirecTV (under the AT&T umbrella), though I was quite happy with them. I am now trying to leave a negative review, but the BBB apparently won't accept it because I previously filed a complaint.

So, I am learning to live without TV, save my discovery of the "Breaking Bad" series on Netflix, which has been a liberating experience. Oddly, I don't really miss it and I'm saving $200/month, and satisfied it isn't going into AT&T's grubby little mitts. But I just have to ask... Does AT&T Mobility OWN the BBB? It's a reasonable question given my experience and those of many many others with this company vis-a-vis AT&T & the complaint/review process.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

When my grandmother started having memory issues and needed more and more daily help, my family and I started looking around for Home Care Agencies near Phoenix and we had tried a few to keep her at home. We read a lot about aging in place and were not about to force her into a miserable nursing home, but we were not exactly happy with some of the initial agencies we used. ACA Wellness Institute costed a little more, but was nowhere near as expensive as a nursing home and we absolutely love them! Dave (RN) is awesome and the home care assistants are always very compassionate and professional. I don't normally write reviews much, but I feel like they deserve it and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND them! A+++.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

Don't join the BBB. No one trusts it anymore and it adds zero to your reputation. Here's why: The BBB is unethical and just out for profit. They let scammer companies off the hook so they'll RENEW their memberships. Check out a bad company on Yelp, which is unbiased and collects no dues. The reviews will be bad. Then check that company's reviews on BBB.com. The BBB will give that company great ratings and call ALL their complaints resolved, because THOSE COMPANIES PAY DUES TO THE BBB. Basically it's like protection money. Join the BBB and your customer complaints will sleep with the fishes.

They are siding with PODS, who overcharged us thousands of dollars. I would attach receipts, but guess what? PODS doesn't GIVE receipts, ever, and even now won't provide a full accounting. Instead they sent VISA hundreds of pages of paper to overwhelm the VISA reviewers, and it worked. I no longer look to BBB for reference due to this. Get the word out. Put BBB out of business. It no longer means anything.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

How does BBB even write a business profile with no permission to list said business. Business has no interest to be member or non member. Against constitution to judge me without my consent. BBB is a pay to play judge and jury and business wants no parts of them. Without agreeing to be registered with BBB what right do they have to be in the middle of client/business without any business information. BBB listed my personal cell phone, my website and information without my consent. There has to be a law and based on all these reviews they are a Scam and illegally obtaining small business information and posting as such. I Will also be filing legal civil suit against customers so they should have stayed out of this since this is defamation of my character along with other costs. It's time to close the BBB for their scam operation.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2017

As a "consumer" organization the BBB field offices are basically worthless. Consumer complaints are not addressed against BBB members, and are, in the most part, weighed heavily in favor of a business. Two worthless acronyms: BBB and AARP.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2017

Back in April my company paid to renew our Accreditation status with the BBB. We have been and maintained an A+ rating with the BBB for 27 years. I called and gave my CC information over the phone and noticed several days later the payment never came out of my account. So I called and was told that my account was being reviewed. I called every week for months, looking for an answer and each week I was told the same story. Finally I was told a letter was going to be mailed to me to explain what issues were found on my company website that needed to be changed before we could move forward. No letter came. I called back and finally got a copy of the letter emailed to me 4 months later.

Basically the letter said the BBB logo on my website is unauthorized. I was never informed it was unauthorized. This logo was provided by the BBB. Turns out the logo we have, is an old version of their logo. If the BBB changed their logo they should've sent me a letter or an email with the new correct information, especially in their welcome package last year after they got my $500. I was also told I was misusing the BBB logo on my other websites. I have 37 websites all of which are subsidiaries of my main company. They are not LLCs they are simply websites. I should be able to promote the mothership on my other websites since they all point back to the mothership. I was also told I was using the term accredited to advertise what I sell is accredited. Mind you that is EXACTLY what I sell. I sell accredited Investors. The woman who was auditing my site didn't know what an accredited investor was or what we sold.

The BBB stated that I have had 2 complaints with them one in 2004, and one in 2012. I have no record of this and on my business page there was no showing of a complaint. I have just recently had a woman write a review on my BBB page because she is trying to extort me for money and I am not going to give her, her money back. Basically she started a chargeback on PayPal and I provided the correct information that I indeed provided the service she paid for and her CC company ruled in my favor. Her CC company has not released the funds back to my PayPal account yet but verbally told her on the phone the account had been refunded. I am not going to refund her money when she clearly received what she paid for.

I have been patient with the BBB. I have never had to jump through so many hoops just to renew my accreditation. I would like a written apology from them for the misunderstanding. I have written them several emails and have not heard back from them yet, these people have some kind of agenda, I have 0 complaints, they can't produce the alleged complaints and even if they are real, 2 complaints in 27 years is a miracle, especially since the LEADS WE SELL ARE AS GOOD AS THE PEOPLE THAT CALL THEM. We replace all disconnects and wrong numbers 2 for 1. I think they have some kind of agenda, maybe politically motivated, NOT SURE. They have been paid $500 a month for 20 years??? $10,000 in fees and this is how they treat us. Whatever you do DO NOT PAY FOR THE ACCREDITATION STATUS. I didn't want to give a star. In my book this should be a 0 star rating.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2017

This place I believe are friends with certain businesses and side with them even when they know you're in the right. I think business pays them a sum to make a case go in their favor. I know this is true. I had a complaint here and 99% knew I had a case but they sided with the crooks. Don't go here unless you want to lose.

Original review: July 23, 2017

I can not get the BBB to stop soliciting me. My first year into business I had an encounter with the BBB. I had gifted a superior package of services for a person with terminal cancer. All services were at zero cost and our company covered the COG. The item was auctioned off and the package was fulfilled a personable service, which required much interaction with the client. After services were rendered and the voucher was redeemed. We were approached by the BBB with a complaint from this person. They made demands which were presented by the BBB and included repayment of the amount they spent on the auction package (which was donated to terminal patient), additional product and printing rights to copyrighted materials which were created by our company.

The approach was much like blackmail. We were told that by becoming a member our score would be returned to and A+. And without becoming a member they had no other option than to give us a degraded score and post personally identifiable information about the company and the owner online for public display. We are good hearted people who are honest and outgoing. We felt our true reputation would not be damaged by this type of manipulation. In fact we tried to file a complaint about the BBB on the BBB website and were not able to do so.

We feel our personal experience was very enlightening. We will not participate in BBB. Or 'Pay for Grade' types of endorsement. We have professional affiliations that guard the reputation and true integrity of our industry. The experience we had with the BBB was one that valued the income of new business over the true circumstances of the situation. Don't be Bullied!

Original review: July 19, 2017

I started a business and registered on the BBB website for the MN ND region. I was then called about accreditation. I expressed interest but didn't qualify at the time for length of operation. Later, I got another call and while I didn't see the value in getting accreditation, I tried to just get the rep to send me info. He gave me his rebuttals and asked for a credit card. I said I didn't have it and the rep proceeded to get rude and nosey asking questions like, "Are you driving without a license?", "Where exactly are you right now?" In a really snobby tone. My business does not require me to drive first off, and second off, it's none of this guy's business (I do have my wallet. I just wanted him to get the hint).

He called again and I explained Ed I wasn't interested at this time but to check back later in a few months or at the end of the year. In the middle of my sentence he said he had another call and had to call me back. I emailed the BBB not to call me anymore on my dedicated business line as I'd gotten 3 or 4 calls already that day. My employees reported at least 3 more calls from the BBB sales dept which they were told to ignore. After this experience and the reviews and articles I've read about how the BBB tries to ruin your business if you don't get accredited, I will never ever seek accreditation with the BBB. Even if it did increase revenue (which it doesn't) I would decline as I've worked telesales jobs before and if a supervisor heard me talk to a potential client like I was talked to I would have been fired on the spot. Most shameful experience ever.

Better Business Bureau/bbb.org Company Information