Compare Auto Accessories

Research top Auto Accessories recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I have ordered parts here 3 times and all 3 times they are wrong. I was trying to return these parts to them as it is like pulling nails. They keep passing the buck to someone else. Nobody wants to help you.

I called this company to order some mirrors for my truck. The salesman I talked to assured me that the mirrors would fix my truck but they did not. I called to return the mirrors and talked to four different people, plus a supervisor. I did not get anywhere. Everyone keeps passing me to someone else.

I would be cautious about buying anything from these people because if there is a mistake, they do not seem to want to stand behind it. I guess I'll be stuck with a $335.00 purchase.

I ordered a fuel pump for my 1995 F150 pickup. When the part arrived, I inspected it and I noticed the rubber seal part of the pump was flopping around inside the pump. So I contacted customer service and they said they would take care of it and they said they would also give me a discount on my next purchase. I turned them down and sent back the pump. I waited a few days and they contacted them again. They didn't know any information at first. So they guy had to go some place to find the pump that I sent back to them.

I asked them to send me an e-mail stating what they were going to do about sending back my money. They are in the processes of doing so but they took a re-stocking fee of $8.02 and are going to send me just $72.15. Now the part was defective and so all they’re going to do is put duct tape on it and send that ** worthless pump to someone else and rip them off. At the bottom of the in-tank fuel pump there is a rubber diaphragm where the gas is suck in to the pump but it was not sealed properly. If I did not see it I would have installed it and the pump would not have worked and this goes in to a steel fuel tank and it is a lot of work to install this under my Truck. And also might have started a fire.

On February 23rd, 2010, I purchased an item online from in the amount of $245.03 (w/shipping). Minutes after the purchase, I called the company and spoke with customer service personnel to inform them to cancel the order. I was told that the cancellation request would be processed and the order would not be shipped.

On February 26th, I received an e-mail providing me a tracking number and informing me that my order was packaged and ready to leave the warehouse. Once again, I called the company and asked to speak with a customer service supervisor, but was told they were all busy handling other calls, however, the customer service representative assured me that the package would be intercepted and not shipped. He even indicated that it had been documented on the purchase order my request for cancellation.

On March 3rd, 2010, I went home and discovered that that the package had been delivered to my front door. As a result, I'm being inconvenienced by having to send off and wait for a return authorization while being subjected to unnecessary fees. This should not have been a difficult task on behalf of Now I'm having to pay a 20% restocking fee as well as shipping fees for me to return this package and having to wait 30 days after they receive it in order to have the money credited back to my card.

ordered mirror for my dodge durango on 7/18/2008, had mirror installed and about month later mirror fell off while driving at about 55 mph, dented truck,contacted co they emailed me rma# i was admitted into hospital and was not able to ship back until out of hospital, i kept co informed and they were understanding at the time, shipped mirror back to co in sept 2008 and had to keep emaling co because ups showed item was received but i never got credit back to my account, i even reordered new mirror from same co so far working,

i sent many letters and phone calls calls keep being told they didnt have c/card. i told them to credit paypal account never happened! i sent last email to them today that they send me refund or mirror for other side of truck wich would save them money, if i dont get reponce i am consulting lawyer, i want money back and dent in truck repaired. due to thier poor customer servce i have 2 order#s

How do I know I can trust these reviews about