3.6/5 (78 ratings)

About Apple TV

Apple TV Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple TV?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple TV?

Original review: May 27, 2020

There’s no complaining on whatsoever, you get what you pay for and Apple TV is not the cheapest of its kind because it's definitely the best of its kind... Very user friendly and intuitive... Highly recommended for any age..

Original review: May 25, 2020

I currently have Netflix and HBO Now and got Apple TV+ to augment with additional content. Most of of what I watched on Apple TV+ was great from "The Morning Show" to "See". Even though the quality of the content is great, they need more content.

Original review: May 24, 2020

I love the APPLE TV streaming because one just purchased the Apple TV Device and has so many choices with that one time purchase. It’s easy to set up and easy to locate the apps with the controller.

Original review: May 22, 2020

Apple TV gives the viewer numerous choices of movies in different genres as well as new series and documentaries. Pricing is reasonable plus they have trials available. Always can find something to watch.

Original review: May 19, 2020

Poor program guide. Limitations when moving to different location for the local channels. Very poor customers services with no verbal help, not justified by the excuse of the pandemia. The chat services to help with technical problems is very...very poor.

Original review: May 17, 2020

Easy to hook up. Remote is much too sensitive. Would be most useful if an instruction manual came with it. I would not recommend to anyone and definitely would love to have my money back. I get more channels from the internet.

Original review: May 16, 2020

I had most of the streaming services, and Apple is head and shoulders above the rest in every aspect!!! Their customer service is quick and on the point, with no flim flam or attempt to sell other things that you do not ask for/about.

Original review: May 15, 2020

There needs to be more content even as a free service in order for me to count it as a go to channel. Right now I watch it when I think about it and then it's difficult to find new content. The other issue is that I can screen share with one tv in the house so often I'm watching on a small screen. For now I have the service for free, but likely won't sign up to pay when my free year is up.

Original review: May 14, 2020

It’s okay. I don’t understand how they say free but end up charging you. Their streaming of movies or choices are limited to more of their choices not yours. The $4.99 a month is okay. I just feel they should offer more 'cause you are paying extra along with the $4.99.

Original review: May 13, 2020

The quality is wonderful.. I cannot tell it is streaming. My only disappointment is that they promised hundreds of free channels, but most of them really were broadcast channels. Most of what I wanted to watch was either old or pay per view. Example: I tuned into the free CNN, but it was not the current program but something from the past.

Apple TV Company Information