Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.51/5

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Unsubscribe at any time.

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

AngiesList.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AngiesList.com?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about AngiesList.com?

Original review: April 9, 2020

Paradise Garage Door Review. I needed to do some repairs to a garage door (8x16). I also needed to replace the opener. Josh, the service tech, called on the scheduled day to say he was on his way, and showed up early. He had everything he needed to do the job with him. We discussed what would be done and how long it would take. He answered all my questions completely and to my satisfaction, and went to work. He did a great job and actually finished early. He programmed my new remotes and walked me thru the app. He cleaned up completely. And again answered my questions. I would definitely recommend Paradise to everyone, and have say that Josh was more than competent, professional, personable, and I would also highly recommend him.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2020

I called Lopez Fence I think Tallapoosa GA for my daughter's backyard to be fenced in. I had got their name on Angie's List. He called back within 30 minutes of leaving a message. He was there the next day, measured, said he would go pricing and be back with us the next day. Well the next day got my answer which was Monday 1/20/20 and said he could do it the next day. By 9:00 am next morning he calls and said, "I'm here." I told him to start, she was there and would have his money when finished. I have never had a job done so soon and done right as it. He done excitedly what he said he would do. Hats off to this company.

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2019

She is the Best! Neide has been cleaning for me, and other family and friends for several years. She is Honest and completely Trustworthy. I have even given her the key to my home, something I would never consider doing with other service providers. She works quickly and is extremely thorough. I have had other house cleaners but they do not compare or come close to Neide's thoroughness. Neide **'s Professionalism and Expertise are unmatched. She is kind and compassionate with her elderly clients. My 90+ yr. old mother, who was stricken with Alzheimer's disease, loved to talk with her and looked forward to her coming to the house to clean. Neide always took time to be kind and caring but completed her work quietly and quickly. When She finishes, the house sparkles. She is also very careful to use the proper cleaner for the job. Something I found lacking in other cleaners.

I have recommended her many times to friends and family and they are so pleased with her work; they send Me! a "thank you" note. PS. My stainless steel appliances were difficult to maintain. Neide not only cleans and polishes them to their original glow, but they stay fingerprint and streak free. All I can say is Neide is FANTASTIC!

Original review: Nov. 11, 2019

We had a problem with our GE fridge dispenser (no water/Ice) that was giving us fits (would work and next time not work). Matt from County Wide came out and diagnosed problem as the touchpad, which I thought it was. Checked it out and worked OK. Next day back to doing the same thing. Matt came back out and found the main board also was malfunctioning which he said most likely was the original problem and that he had never seen this before. He replaced the board for NO ADDITIONAL COST to us. And that folks is true customer service. They certainly have a customer for life with us and I am more than happy to give them kudos and hope that they keep up the good work.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2019

Our driveway was getting old and needed to be replaced. Korpaczewski Asphalt, Inc. provided us with a very competitive bid, explained in detail what they were going to do, and did exactly that. Communication throughout the project was excellent, and the finished product was exactly what we had hoped for. Timing was exactly as promised. Thank you, John and crew!

Hans-Peter

Original review: Sept. 21, 2020

For our cleaning co.. Angie's List took the cake, worst contract we have ever signed. Covid = and they wanted us to sign a new contract? Would rather go out of business, and I would for the waste of money angie's list is. Worst clients ever, no calls, no emails, want a clean for free, success manager; more like lose money manager! Save yourself the money, put it in your kid's college fund! Better yet go check out Yoast seo academy and teach yourself seo. Best decision that we ever made, after losing thousands.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2020

I entered into a 1-yr contract with Angie's List at a cost of $400/ month for an unspecified number of leads. Like many other complainants all over the internet, the leads were few and unprofitable but I was stuck in the contract. In my 10th month ($4,000 wasted), I contacted my rep to cancel and pay their ridiculous 35% cancellation fee.

A week later, I was once again billed the full $400 monthly charge. My rep was suddenly unavailable to answer the phone or return my messages but I was told by someone else that I didn't follow the correct cancellation procedure and there is a lengthy, convoluted cancellation process that I didn't navigate properly so I'm stuck paying for another month of service before I can cancel. After complaining to Jeff **, Katy **, Myron **, and Clayton **, I was told the agreement was cancelled. From an August 18th email from Myron **: "Your agreement has been cancelled." On August 30th, my account was once again billed the full $400. At this point, I feel like they're either incompetent or fraudulent. $800 has been withdrawn from my business account since I verbally expressed my intent to cancel and my agreement is still active.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2020

This has simply turned into a lead generation service. You have to give email and phone number and are hounded to death by every vendor. Would not recommend. Just look to local reviews for better sources.

Original review: July 23, 2020

Did not receive jobs in my categories, got few real jobs per month. Jobs I did get calls for were many times for excavations, I am a plumbing and air conditioning contractor, also had my ad in out of state contractor?

Original review: July 16, 2020

Totally unprofessional. The worst "Joe". Was horrible. I contacted them through your company recommendation, now the A/C tech was professional, he thought my thermostat was the issue, however after spending almost 700$ the A/C was not better. I was lied to by "Joe" on providing military discount. He promised to send my money $897.27 back on Thursday 6/9/20. On 6/16/20 I had to call again to remind him of my $897.27 payment, he was completely unprofessional and even called me a "girl" for complaining to him about him not keeping his word of honoring his 10% military discount. He stated since I had complained about him "lying" he was not giving me a discount. He was belligerent and the GIRL comment was said like a homophobic slur. I would not ever utilize that company again.

The initial 700 payment was for them to diagnose the A/C problem. This was a misdiagnose, stating that I would need (2) coils in my two Carrier units. Total cost would have been over $3100.00. I decided to get a second opinion. The company charged me $150.00 to tell me that the thermostat was wired wrong by JDL, in the bottom unit and the upstairs unit needed a fan. $350.00. So instead of 3100, I will pay 500$, plus the 700$ that I paid for thermostat that was wired into the heating unit, not the A/C....

AngiesList.com Company Information