1.68/5

532 AngiesList.com Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 18, 2019

I recently had my backyard updated. The cement was cracking and was not very safe to walk on. My neighbor had her backyard repaved and she turned me onto 3D Brick Paving. So I called them. They came out and showed us some different types of pavers we could have. Well we were happy with what we saw. So we hired them. I was not disappointed. On a scale of 1 to 10 I gave them a 20. Their people that did the work treated my yard as if it were their own. Made sure everything was what I expect before they left. I also think that the price was well worth the final product I received. I couldn't say enough about them. I now have my new backyard. It is so beautiful. I am retired now and I tell everyone I have my new retirement backyard. My husband and I could not be happier. I would recommend them highly.

Original review: July 18, 2019

The guys at 3Hac were awesome. Even though they had a very busy day they still came out, serviced my system so me and my family would have cool air for the night. Thanks ERVIN. Thanks Ryan. They arrived at my home at 915 pm and did not leave until after midnight. Got the system up and running just enough to have cold air then came back the next day to finish the job. Great job guys.

Get expert buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 4, 2019

Cornelius ** of Smiling Windows R Us got to my home ready to work hard and do a good job. He was prompt, well-organized, friendly and willing to do whatever I wanted him to. He got my many windows ready, cleaned them the way I wanted, then cleaned and put my screens back on and they were perfectly clean, bright and shiny again like I wanted. He then began the second job I wanted which was to do a "soft" outside house brick power water cleaning. He used a very mild chemical and it was cleaned perfectly in only a few minutes from greenish black to off-white again. He was polite and listened to and did exactly what I wanted very well and promptly. The price was also very reasonable for the amount of time and work. I intend to use his business again for these and other things that they do: like gutter cleaning. I would highly recommend their services to anyone with no reservations. J.

Original review: April 9, 2019

Red Baron Enterprises was able to provide an experienced plumber to remove and install a hot water heater 1 day after I called them. They pulled a permit the same day the work was being done and arranged for the City inspection. The plumber was on time and took about one hour to remove and install the hot water heater. The City Inspector came a few days later and passed the inspection and said the work was “expertly done”. I have used Red Baron Enterprises several times and consider them my “handymen”. I highly recommend Red Baron Enterprises!

Original review: Feb. 22, 2019

Mold First Responders recommendation: After having been ill with lung problems for over a year and having had tests done, a specialist said I was exposed to mold. I did not see or smell it but it was there in my kitchen ceiling for a number of years after the tenant above me flooded her kitchen with water from the heating system. First, I had mold testing done by an independent company to confirm the mold. Mold First Responders was the first name on the list their clients had great success with. I phoned Mold First Responders and a person actually answered the phone and explained in detail what they do. I was able to arrange a very early morning appointment for my convenience and Luis and his coworker arrived at exactly the time designated.

They set up their equipment, very carefully covered my floors, rugs, furniture, packed boxes and doorways with protective materials and then came back to remove the mold from the ceiling and walls with microbial cleaner/scrubber. They continued to monitor the rooms for 3 additional days to ensure all the mold spores were removed. I received very detailed information over the phone as to the process they would use and when Luis came, he gave me verbal details of what would be done. I received a comprehensive written estimate with every item listed that would be used during the process. There were no surprises or hidden costs at the end. What was quoted was what I paid.

The men were polite and respectful and true to their word. They showed each day at the time agreed upon and left my home in spotless condition. They deliver what they promise – they do it right and do it once. I rehired the original company to retest the work done and now have a house that’s safe to live in and could be sold without issue. I also had them demo the ceiling in the bathroom where they removed seven bags of plaster, wood and debris. All ceiling plaster, wall plaster and pine paneling was removed from my property before they left. My home is now safe for me to live in. Thanks to Mold First Responders. I give my highest recommendation to this company.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AngiesList.com?

Original review: July 17, 2019

I had a handyman come to my house 2 weeks ago to do some work. He put in a sensor light and a shade in my patio. I asked him to replace the water heater door and a fan in the bathroom. He said he be back to do the work. He never called. I had to call him. I paid him for his work.

Original review: July 15, 2019

I joined up with them, when they said I would get 20-40 customers a month. In fact I only got 2 customers for my business in 5 months. Grand total $350. They had me under wrong listing since I joined. Said I would get reimbursed. Never happened. Worst company ever. Don’t sign up with them. If you do keep memo of everything that is said. You’ll need it later. Also my company is a mobile screen business. What does dishwasher have to do with screens. They were trying to be rude.

Original review: July 11, 2019

I am a contractor and pay monthly for advertising. They are bad about following up on phone calls and texts. They do not represent true evaluations or grades of companies. If you have been with them 10 years they only use 3 years worth of ratings. Not a true representation of a company.

Original review: July 8, 2019

Wednesday, July 3rd I made an appointment for Monday, 7/8/19, the rep said 2:00. During my 1st call Monday, a rep (through Angie's List) said a "range" of '2 to 4'. By 3:45, I tried again through Angie's List, but could not get through. I finally found the company's number and called. The rep said they were not coming because of the rain. I received no answer to the question "When was anyone doing to let me know?" They plan to come Wednesday morning, if it is not raining. This is my first attempt at Angie's List, may be the last.

Original review: July 7, 2019

We hired a company Angie's List recommended. The company was Beefcake Movers out of Chatsworth. Not only were they not transparent with their costs. They quoted us $4200 for the move of a 1800 sq foot condo from Laguna Hills to AZ. When they got there to move the price went up to $6700. When the move took place as we had no choice to use them at that point we had to be out. They ruined the steps going into the house, scraped the door damaged a lamp, took a chunk out of our new desk and scraped our dining room table. They completed destroyed a living room side table and never even informed me it was not until I saw it in the garage did I find out. BEWARE of this company and BEWARE of Angie's List recommendations.

AngiesList.com Company Information