Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.78/5

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

AngiesList.com Reviews

Original review: Nov. 23, 2019

She is the Best! Neide has been cleaning for me, and other family and friends for several years. She is Honest and completely Trustworthy. I have even given her the key to my home, something I would never consider doing with other service providers. She works quickly and is extremely thorough. I have had other house cleaners but they do not compare or come close to Neide's thoroughness. Neide **'s Professionalism and Expertise are unmatched. She is kind and compassionate with her elderly clients. My 90+ yr. old mother, who was stricken with Alzheimer's disease, loved to talk with her and looked forward to her coming to the house to clean. Neide always took time to be kind and caring but completed her work quietly and quickly. When She finishes, the house sparkles. She is also very careful to use the proper cleaner for the job. Something I found lacking in other cleaners.

I have recommended her many times to friends and family and they are so pleased with her work; they send Me! a "thank you" note. PS. My stainless steel appliances were difficult to maintain. Neide not only cleans and polishes them to their original glow, but they stay fingerprint and streak free. All I can say is Neide is FANTASTIC!

Original review: Sept. 25, 2019

I'm an inground pool owner. My story involves 2 contractors... Bob, owner of Prestige Pools and Oscar, owner of Oscar's Pool Service. In 2017 Bob's company was hired to re-marcite and correct my pool's walls and floor finish which felt more like 60-grit sandpaper. Bob's company subbed out the corrective re-marcite work... which also failed by startup of the 2018 season. Bob and his company (Prestige Pools) stepped up and contracted to have this faulty Marcite app corrected. 2019 is where Oscar's Pool Service comes in. I could not be more pleased with Oscar and his crew. To a man they were professional, knowledgeable, courteous and methodical in their approach to correcting my pool's faulty finish. In closing, I would strongly recommend both companies. They both are stand-up ethical business entities that operate with a sense of fairness and integrity doing their work as though they were doing it for themselves.

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2019

This is the first time I have ever had someone clean my house as I have always cleaned my house, and I am know 81 yrs. old. These ladies really did a fantastic job, I am so pleased with them & I am now going to have them come once a month to clean. I was so surprised that they even cleaned the shower walls & dusted the blinds too! Vacuumed the rugs & mopped all the tile floors, dusted everything in the house & polished the furniture too. I really recommend these ladies, I am sure you would be pleased with them, as I always thought I was a good housekeeper & very picky too. So if you are in need of having someone clean you house I certainly recommend them. Call: Grace.

Original review: July 18, 2019

I recently had my backyard updated. The cement was cracking and was not very safe to walk on. My neighbor had her backyard repaved and she turned me onto 3D Brick Paving. So I called them. They came out and showed us some different types of pavers we could have. Well we were happy with what we saw. So we hired them. I was not disappointed. On a scale of 1 to 10 I gave them a 20. Their people that did the work treated my yard as if it were their own. Made sure everything was what I expect before they left. I also think that the price was well worth the final product I received. I couldn't say enough about them. I now have my new backyard. It is so beautiful. I am retired now and I tell everyone I have my new retirement backyard. My husband and I could not be happier. I would recommend them highly.

Original review: June 4, 2019

Cornelius ** of Smiling Windows R Us got to my home ready to work hard and do a good job. He was prompt, well-organized, friendly and willing to do whatever I wanted him to. He got my many windows ready, cleaned them the way I wanted, then cleaned and put my screens back on and they were perfectly clean, bright and shiny again like I wanted. He then began the second job I wanted which was to do a "soft" outside house brick power water cleaning. He used a very mild chemical and it was cleaned perfectly in only a few minutes from greenish black to off-white again. He was polite and listened to and did exactly what I wanted very well and promptly. The price was also very reasonable for the amount of time and work. I intend to use his business again for these and other things that they do: like gutter cleaning. I would highly recommend their services to anyone with no reservations. J.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AngiesList.com?

Original review: May 11, 2020

Don't be fooled by the legacy of the name. Now it's just a scam. No longer convenient and not even fair anymore for the businesses. Consumers have to provide personal information just to see anything and businesses have to pay for ads to get better fake reviews! Unapologetic. Pay to win in real life.

Original review: May 10, 2020

I have never been treated with such disregard of professionalism or carelessness from a company in general. That's should say enough. Steer clear of Angie's list. They do not have any real substance to serve their clients with any actual services.

Original review: May 6, 2020

I contracted with A and P painting in Las Vegas, NV to paint the exterior of my house. I could not be any happier with the level of service and expertise from this company! I highly recommend this painting company.

Original review: May 6, 2020

I have a cleaning business and have advertised with Angie's List for a few of years. COVID-19 shut my business down for the time being. When I contacted Angie's list they only offered a deferral if I extended my existing contract for another year. They said that their system would not allow it any other way. A billion dollar company would have an IT department that could make anything happen in their system that they wanted to. I don't even know if my company will be around in a couple months so committing for another year in services to delay two months payment would not make sense for my company. My only other option is to pay a 35% early termination fee. When I said I couldn't pay they they threatened to turn me into collection and pursue me personally. What a terrible company. I will never use them again and I encourage any company considering to read these reviews before signing.

Original review: April 25, 2020

I emailed Angie's List and let them know that I wan to cancel my account, I received an email that Mike was supposed to contact me regarding the cancellation process and no one did, 2 days later they took money out of my account after I clearly stated in an email that I did not authorize Angie's List to take any money from my account whatsoever. Angie's List is a FRAUDULENT COMPANY. DO NOT DO SERVICES WITH THIS COMPANY THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY.

AngiesList.com Company Information