3.75/5
Based on 3,445 ratings submitted in the last year

5299 Amazon.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: April 24, 2019

I placed an order Friday, was suppose to get it Saturday, it doesn't happen. "Amazon says they delivered it to the wrong facility". Englewood, hello that's where I live. Next day said Amazon sends me another message. It's out for delivery. Guaranteed delivery between 4 and 9 pm and I can track the package, I start tracking the driver. They are down the road about 5 blocks. Guess what? Never shows up. I call customer service and they can't answer my questions on what is going on. Their answer was to call back in 5 days.

Original review: April 23, 2019

I purchased a Kindle Fire for my son and it has the worry free 2 year guarantee. The LCD screen broke and when I called the lady I talked to went above and beyond what would normally be expected. My ex and sons live in a different state and the Kindle ended up being registered in her name. The lady with customer service spent to time helping me search for that info and helped me take care of the situation. Best call to customer service I have ever had with any company. Thank you!

Get expert buying tips about Deal Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 22, 2019

Due to fraudulent charges on 2/14/19, I CHOSE to put a hold on my account. When I called back to have it lifted, they said they would send me an email with directions to do that. I have spoken with them 9 times since and STILL not lifted. Exhaustive details below from EVERY time I have called. Notes are below in order of most recent.

I JUST WANT MY ACCOUNT OFF HOLD AND ACTIVE. 4/22 at 12:06 Spoke with Conor. Asked me if I have received a call yet? NOPE. He confirmed. Tried to get into Amazon help forums. The information I need is locked and I have to sign in to get view. Will not allow me to sign in due to freeze. Told him that. Also told him I am filing a complaint with the BBB today. He transferred me to Gerard, a supervisor. Said will back in about an hour. Put me on phone with Charles in account change department. He sent me email to turn off 2 step process. I go the email and it was wanted me to log in to my account. I CAN'T DO THAT. 4/17/19 8:35.... STILL NO CALL OR EMAIL. NOT FIXED.

4/13/19 5:32 Up until today I have been able to watch prime on my smart TV. So, gathered the kids around to watch to purchase a prime movie. Tried to watch an amazon movie and said payment declined. Was given directions on screen to log into my amazon account. I tried. Wouldn't let me. Called amazon AGAIN. Called and spoke with Jose. Assured me 100% he will fix it. On hold for over 10 minutes. He transferred me to. They could not figure out why this has not been taken care of. They can see the notes of the problem but can't explain why the next step has not been taken to active it with the email. They haven't sent email that will unlock it.

He stated that every time I call it starts the process over. I told him that every time I call they tell me the same thing. That "within 48 hours someone will contact me". I told him that after 2 weeks or more, still no contact, so YES I'm going to contact them again. So what am I supposed to do? He apologized. Will call me on Monday. Jose said that he can see that the account is ready to go someone just has to take the next step on their end. I was crying and told them that I'm tired of this. I have better things to do with my time. He took my phone number and said they will call me after 2 tomorrow (the time I requested).

4/3 at 5.03 I reset my password. It STILL will not allow me to access my account. I called and spoke with Cecille account specialist. They will contact me via 24 hours email or phone. I told them that EVERYONE that I talk with continued to tell me the same thing and NOTHING happens. I demanded a phone call and NOT an email. He assured that I will get a phone call NOT an email. within 48 hours.

3/24 at 6.55 I called them again to request my account be taken off hold. I changed the password again today and I still could not get in. Had to explain everything AGAIN. I spoke with Carla. She said I would have to wait for them to send me an email with a password to unlock my account or have her/Carla resubmit paperwork to start the process again which could take up to 2 weeks. I told her that I've been locked out of my account since 2/15. I have not been able to access my Prime account or do anything.

I asked to speak with a supervisor. Spoke with Miranda, who claimed to be the supervisor. Account has been updated by account specialist; However, she is having hard time figuring out why I can't access my account. Still under the disabled account. She will give me a $20 promotional credit on my account for my troubles. Has to be fulfilled by Amazon.com. Will get an email with 2 business days. 3/13 - I called and could not get account off of hold that I voluntarily placed my account under. They told me to wait for email to walk me through the process.

3/15 at 5.20 - Spoke with Ashley. Updated her on last phone call. We went through all info and charges. I explained to her the 87.47 WAS my order and that I got confused on the last call dated 3/11/19. She said she took my account off of hold and to wait 2 days for email with direction to activate my account. Might take 24 to 48 hours.

3/11/19 - I put products into my cart. When I clicked on the cart to purchase, I was asked for my password. Didn't accept. I tried changing my password, said was accepted, then when tried to login with new password it would not allow it. Actually I've been locked out since 2/15 when I put the account on hold due to the fraudulent "teeth/toenail whitening" charge. They put me in the fraudulent priority. Will get an "recent changes" email to move forward with the claim. I spoke with Ray. 2/14, Form completed for unauthorized use on my account. I requested my account be put on hold just in case. Rep told me would have to call them to get account off hold. I understood.

Original review: April 22, 2019

Purchased item on Amazon in late Dec 2018. Item was defective, let merchant know; even sent pics of defects to them. I didn't want to use this part since it was for the front steering, possible safety hazard! I had to pay shipping to return the part also. Amazon has opened numerous emails/contact attempts to merchant, who has said all along they would refund, in writing. The merchant now has the part, my payment for shipping, plus accrued interest on cost of part. They say they are "still searching their warehouse" for part, even though FedEx shows it was accepted at their facility, which has been over a month now. When I try and leave a truthful review, with no foul language, or non factual accusations, Amazon then blocks the review.

Amazon has initiated all contact, and even they won't hold the merchant responsible. All you get from Amazon is another person each time you call, no direct contact with their employees to follow up either. The phone number for the merchant was answered by a teen, saying I had the wrong number. After numerous attempts, Amazon has declined to move forward, even if they have direct email replies from merchant that they will refund. Amazon says they can't completely control their 3rd party sellers. I have been trying to get a refund for 4 months and Amazon is now saying its out of the time period and I need to file with the Card company!

Amazon has the power to resolve this issue. I am now closing my 6 accounts with Amazon over an issue they could resolve easily. Amazon's own internal policies are the issue here. You have no direct contact with the people creating the return disputes, supervisors who DO NOT follow up with the purchaser, and a new ticket is created each time you call them. Their default response is, please wait a couple more days.... Four months into this issue, even Amazon checked the FedEx tracking number showing merchant has had part for 5 weeks now.

Original review: April 22, 2019

I've been a long time Amazon Prime member. For the past year, I've noticed a disturbing trend in Amazon "FREE" shipping. When shopping, it will state that if I purchase the item within a certain amount of hours shipping is "promised" on a certain date. When I click on the order button, that promised date is magically changed to a much later delivery date. I did contact Amazon Customer service, and they stated that the delivery date is based on availability and that the date can change "while" you are making your purchase. This happening a time or two, ok, the odds are it can happen, but to the extent that it is happening now? I am rather in awe.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Amazon.com?

Original review: April 21, 2019

I am Rupesh ** from Kolkata. Please be informed that I had ordered RedMi Y2 Mobile phone online through your website on 14th April 2019 which was delivered to me on 15th April 2019. I had paid money by my debit card on the delivery of my product at my office address i.e. ITC Sonar, 1 JBS Haldane Avenue, Kolkata - 700046.

I collected my parcel from your agent and while I was moving towards my office, I was opening the wrapper. I had managed to open the wrapper in 10 seconds and when it was opened I found that there was only empty boxes. I immediately turned back and informed this to the agent who replied that he is helpless and asked me to complaint this through your customer care number which I did immediately. I was asked by your colleagues to wait till the investigation gets over.

Today when I called your customer care number to check the status of refund, I was told that their investigation shows that the product is delivered to me so money can't be refunded whereas I was delivered only empty box. If you want, you can check with your delivery agent. Further if you want I can show you the CCTV footage of my office premises where product was delivered to me. Therefore, I have sufficient proofs to prove that actual product wasn't delivered to me. You are requested to look into the matter and do the needful to refund my money.

Original review: April 21, 2019

I think I am done with Amazon. I cannot even remember how many times I have been told a delivery time when I place an order and then it magically changes when I track my undelivered item. I ordered a phone cover and paid $11.19 extra to have it delivered by today at 8 pm. Item was a no-show. I get on Amazon chat and explain the situation, request a refund, and even show the rep the original promised delivery date. The rep keeps telling me the delivery date is tomorrow by 8 pm. I explain, again, that the original promised date is today. I request a refund of the expedited shipping charges and I was told the item will be there tomorrow b/c it is just a few miles away. If it was just a few miles away, then why did it not make it to my home today? Sorry Amazon, my business is going elsewhere henceforth.

Original review: April 21, 2019

I ordered Easter gifts... Got an email back saying the gifts would be delivered on Saturday (the night before Easter). By Saturday night, I hadn't received my gifts and tracked the package only to be told they would be arriving 4 days later. I pay a yearly fee that guarantees me 2 day delivery which doesn't always happen, but on this case was unacceptable. I want my annual fee refunded.

Original review: April 20, 2019

I own an independent and well established retail shipping store that is an UPS authorized shipping location. We have serviced our community for 32 years and are very well known and relied upon in our little part of the world. The Amazon QR scan code package returns methods has caused an alarming number of negative customer experiences. Only UPS Store franchises are able to scan these codes and help the customers. The problem is the average everyday person does not differentiate UPS stores from other authorized UPS shipping locations. They bring their items in and we have to explain to them why we can't help them.

This situation actually occurs hundreds, if not thousands, of times a day throughout the US. Customer emotions range from disappointment to extreme disappointment to I'll never use Amazon ever again. We do our best to ease this unfortunate situation, but we the messenger and not the solution resolver at this point. This process must be explained in much more detailed fashion to Amazon returners or, better yet, expanded to allow non-UPS Store authorized shipping locations to participate. I question if Amazon has any clue as to the amount of frustration this return method causes their customers.

Original review: April 20, 2019

Used to be quality products. Now it's all junk. Someone orders from Wish app and resells for twice the price. We ordered shoes for my son and when they came I could tell from the smell and packaging it was from Wish so I looked them up. Sure enough they were right there for half the price. Absolutely ridiculous.

Original review: April 20, 2019

Why am I paying for prime delivery when every time for the past two months (5 deliveries) I get a notification that they couldn’t leave it because there was no secure location? Out of 5 deliveries they had no problem leaving the $60 video game out at the front door on the first delivery attempt but the $14 package with office supplies required two delivery attempts and a signature. One delivery I answered the door for the second time and was greeted by two people who did NOT speak English, today while I was waiting for the second attempt delivery (of cat food of all things, not a diamond bracelet) I had to run outside after the delivery guy to his rented u-haul truck and he was deaf.

So again, no way to communicate. I don’t know why it’s “not secure” enough to leave my package at my front door but the delivery method is a rented u-haul or people’s personal vehicles. The delivery people have been much sketchier than the location of my front door. AND I updated my delivery preferences after the first two times this happened and specifically wrote where to deliver it in every box available and to PLEASE just leave the package. And that hasn’t done a damn thing either. Very annoyed and disappointed with Amazon.

Original review: April 19, 2019

Dear all, My Product ID - 406-9982755-4941910. I recently purchased an AC, and there was offer to convert your paid amount in to no cost EMI. But my EMI has been not converted and due to this I have to bear the loss of INR 300. Well before this I tried to resolve this issue with calling Amazon team, but I received very disappointing response from their executives. There is no doubt I was frequent buyer from Amazon and trusted a lot on Amazon and their services. But due to this incident my trust has been broken completely. I have waited a lot to resolve my issue but looks like Amazon completely ignored my request. I have genuine concern and loss due to their process loophole. I will not leave any of platform of customer complaint to raise my issue.

Original review: April 19, 2019

I would like to thank the excellent customer service, excellent products, and easiness of the website. Amazon is the best for buying whatever you need, and fast shipping, with free delivery sometimes. It's just a great place to shop!

Original review: April 19, 2019

I have been a very loyal Prime customer of Amazon for years and up until this last year have been so impressed with their customer service model. I recently was the victim of fraudulent activity on my account and the customer service in trying to deal with this issue has been horrible. I have called multiple times regarding digital gift cards being purchased through my account and follow up emails galore. It has been weeks and still no refunds or response from their “security department”.

The primary customer service cannot see or access my account history to show previous information/emails and calls and one email says nothing was found to be wrong with no mentions of refund. And then 2 days later another digital gift card was purchased again! Every time I call they put in a “form” to their security team to get back to me. Meanwhile I cannot access my account due to a hold on it. I am so saddened by this whole situations as I have always loved and tooted Amazon as such a great company but now maybe it has grown too big that the quality customer service is no longer a priority.

Original review: April 18, 2019

I place an order and by my mistake I overcharged my card. Replace the order with the correct information and Amazon was quick to send me a confirmation email indicating that my order would be delivered within a few days. At the end of the week I got emails saying that the orders were delay to a further delivery day, nothing else. Monday of the following week was here and nothing, I contacted Amazon and I was told that the order was never place.... but I had confirmation email....

Had to place the order again, next day nothing so I call again and customer service told that that I had to wait for a manual review that would take 24 hours, 24 hours later I called again and this time was 72 hours. Preceded to called again at the 72 hour mark and I was told that on the next 10 hours, called at the 11 hours and I was told that I had 10 hours left before Amazon could verify that it was me making this orders. They were telling me over and over that they understood how I was feeling but when I ask them, "How do you know how I feel?" none of them could relate to my frustration. The one consistent thing "There is nothing that we can do for you. Just another 10 hours and we will process your order!"

Original review: April 18, 2019

Seller could not ship the product to the address I mentioned. From beginning to end the seller's management was too slow. In this situation others ecommerce site quickly cancel order and refund money (at least according my experience). So Amazon's role here was also bad in my opinion. And after I made huge number of communication with seller the seller asked for reship fee again so to avoid repeated reship I decided to cancel the order and get refund.

And in one point seller ask me to cancel withdraw request so that he can refund my full money peacefully which made me surprised during this complicated deals. And then when I wanted to contact Amazon directly then I discover there is no easy process to contact them but while the communication copy was sent to Amazon each time still Amazon did not took any step to refund my money. It's like as the money was not in my own wallet so Amazon was watching and enjoying my sleepless night. And it was like all my fault choosing Amazon.

Original review: April 18, 2019

When an ordered item did not work out, Amazon was quick to replace my payment, and suggested I keep it rather than return. I attempted to send thanks only to discover there is absolutely no way to reach them via email! The next best thing was to thank them on Feedback... "Although I tried everything to forward a thank you via email, that way of communication appears to be an Amazon 'vaulted' secret, so... Thank you very much. I will donate this unused cable to 'Computers For Kids', a local way to help those less fortunate."

For whatever reason that did not sit well with them, for here was their rebuttal... "Thank you for submitting a customer review on Amazon. After carefully reviewing your submission, your review could not be posted to the website. While we appreciate your time and comments, reviews must adhere to the following guidelines: http://www.amazon.com/review-guidelines." I have absolutely no idea how my thank you was objectionable!

Original review: April 17, 2019

Amazon used to be a good company. Ever since Bezos became the richest man in the world they apparently stopped caring about quality or customer service. I ordered the Onelink Safe & Sound by First Alert and they sent be a clearly defective customer returned item that already had the "discharge" tab on the back poked through, which permanently disables the battery after the smoke detector has failed.

I let them know and they claimed to have refunded my money (but days later the refund still hasn't shown up on my credit card online statement), but wouldn't issue a replacement and told me to buy another one. So I bought another one and waited for it to arrive. I opened it and immediately saw that it had previously CAUGHT ON FIRE. There were very clear burn marks on the item. I appreciate the irony of sending me a smoke alarm that had previously caught on fire, but I didn't exactly plan on spending hundreds of dollars on a paper weight. So I contacted them again and informed them of being sent two clearly defective items in a row. However, for the second item they are refusing to issue a replacement that hasn't been on fire and are making me jump through hoops to get a refund. Absolutely awful customer service.

Original review: April 17, 2019

This company has ripped me off. After being a loyal customer for years and spending thousands of dollars in the last year alone, They close my account for "security" issues. Costing me my $200+ gift card balance. My remaining months of Prime service etc. Their customer service is very difficult to understand and all they want to do is tell you what they can't do. NO HELP > Absolute Thieves.

Original review: April 17, 2019

I have placed my book order at AMAZON.com Turkey website. However, I have never received my order. I called Amazon Turkey office many times and informed them. But, yet no solutions. It has been more than a month; I have not received any explanations, nor my book nor my money refunded! I never recommend Amazon to anyone. There are many other platforms work much better and reliable.

Original review: April 17, 2019

Amazon's customer service has REALLY gone downhill in the last year. At first the reps were very helpful, caring and wanted to make the customer happy and it was like that for years then in the past year the reps started being a hit or a miss (with way more misses than hits - about 40 misses to 1 hit). You'd have one rep who would be super nice, helpful, wanting to make you happy and be sincerely apologetic if there was a problem then you'd have a buttload of other reps who would not give a flying rats ** about your problem and now all the reps are just straight trash.

Instead of them responding within 2 hours like they used to do it now takes at least a day to get a response, I've had reps blatantly lie to me, had reps promise me that if I sent pictures of the damaged item they would either refund me or send a replacement but after I did what they asked they would never respond back, nothing would be done and they would continue to ignore me. All reps have this "I don't care it's your problem" attitude.

Nowadays it doesn't matter if Amazon was the one who messed up your order, "Oh no it's our fault and we're expected to bend over backwards and take it up the ** just to be acknowledged". I kid you not it took me almost two weeks of messaging them a few times a day to be helped and that was back when they were a hit or a miss. Now I've had an issue that's been going on for three weeks now and I still haven't been helped and I'm no closer to being helped than I was the first time I messaged them.

Amazon's customer service used to be AMAZING. I was honestly blown away many times with how nice they were and all the nice things they used to do (like give a refund and not require the item to be mailed back, give $10 credit to use towards an item shipped and sold by them, an extra month of prime or a $5 gift card put on your account) but now it's pure garbage and I absolutely LOATHE them and loathe even more having to deal with their **.

And the sad thing is they're so big now that they can get away with doing ** like this. They went from being "the customer's always right" to "** the customer." Even in customer service messages their arrogance oozes off of the page "we're so sorry you weren't happy with our amazing service and that you're expectations didn't meet ours" (they actually said that to me in a few messages I got from them).

If you've recently purchased anything you'll notice that on the checkout page they added a message that says "we guarantee your item will arrive on time, in perfect condition and as described" like if you really have to be arrogant to honestly "guarantee" people that the stuff they order from you will arrive 100% perfect. Amazon has their head so far up their own ** that they're close to imploding into nothingness.

Original review: April 16, 2019

Purchased device from Amazon that failed, returned and they replaced. Replacement did not work and they refuse to refund money. Reported to BBB and Attorney General and they ignored them and me. Do not buy from Amazon, they lie and cheat you.

Original review: April 15, 2019

My 8 month pregnant wife, was sent to Chennai India from Dubai for her delivery and was unable to cope with the hot climate in Chennai. I decided to act urgently in getting her an air conditioner on an urgent basis. I checked Amazon, Reliance Digital and Flipkart. While all of them had almost similar delivery times, I chose Amazon as I've used them multiple times in Dubai.

Sadly Amazon. It turned up to be miles away in terms of service compared to Amazon UAE. I ordered a Voltas 1.5 ton 5star inverter split AC unit (order number **) along with a V guard stabilizer worth 5k. The AC unit got delivered and the stabilizer never even made it to her door in Chennai and we received a msg saying customer refused product and hence being returned to seller. This was silly, but I did not care as the Voltas installation team that was coming were able to get a stabilizer and Amazon promised me a refund. When the installation team arrived, I was finally relieved, that my wife would be able to sleep peacefully tonight. The Voltas installation team to our surprise, said they could not complete the installation, AS THE GREAT GLOBAL GIANT AMAZON HAD SENT US A 2 TON INTERNAL AC UNIT WITH A 1.5 TON EXTERNAL UNIT, WHICH WOULD NOT MATCH.

I made multiple calls, emails to customer service, who literally didn't seem to be bothered about how important this was to me. Priyanka at large appliances, first wrote to me asking for pictures and the log sheet from the installation team, to prove that it was a mismatch. I replied to her email asking for a call back urgently to explain the urgency of the situation as the great Amazon app WOULD NOT LET ME PUT IN MY DUBAI PHONE NUMBER FOR ME TO GET CONNECTED TO THE CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM.

I then got on the chat option and requested for an urgent callback. Adnan from large appliances called me and literally refused to take the situation seriously, stating, "Amazon has a procedure and we would check your documentation you have emailed to us and once we verify it is genuine, we will let you know if we would replace it or provide you a refund and definitive timelines can be provided." When asked for a supervisor, Adnan replied stating, "A supervisor would tell you the same thing I told you" and when I still insisted I be transferred, he bluntly refused saying, "We don't have a supervisor transfer option available right now."

Disappointed and disgusted, I apologized to my wife for trusting Amazon and tried to talk her to sleep. After trying upto midnight when she could still not sleep, I was literally broken inside and decided to call Amazon again. I provided my wife's number for the callback and asked my wife to answer Amazon's call and Whatsapp me so that I can call her and get conferenced with Amazon. This was a really expensive affair, considering the call charges from Dubai to India. We got on the phone with Anushka from the technical team of Amazon, who did well empathizing with us and understanding the situation. She verified all the documentation and tried to transfer us to the large Appliances team and came back apologizing saying the Large appliances team is closed for the day and there is nothing else she can do to help.

I was devastated at how helpless Amazon had left me and shocked by the horrendous mistreatment of the global giant. I researched to check the seller, who was the real culprit and realized it was CLOUDTAIL INDIA, A company with no contacts available anywhere on the internet and from reviews seemed to be one of Amazon's largest vendors. If you are also a person like me who thinks, Amazon is a giant and should be atleast good at customer service, think again. I am never trusting Amazon in my life again and would suggest nobody to do so either.

Original review: April 15, 2019

I have purchased through Amazon.com more than a handful of times, and 7 out of the 8 times I have purchased using the site I have gotten the wrong item, not received the item all or being charged an substantial amount, almost $100 just to return the item! They are ridiculous thieves and I can't even begin to understand why people purchase from them.

Original review: April 14, 2019

I ordered the Traveler's Choice Birmingham 21" Expandable Rollaboard, Black. The item was delivered but was red. The order was fulfilled by Amazon. The box said it was black, but it was red. Back and forth with Amazon, it was determined that a black one was not available. The only option they give me is to return it. I ordered this particular bag for a reason. I am going to keep the bag but no one wants to do anything about it. I finally just asked for a refund of $10 or $15 for the pain in the ___ this has been. Their response was that I could return it and return shipping charges would be waived. If I return I shouldn't be paying return shipping charges anyway. That is probably the cost of the return shipping charges. I seem to be left with no options.

Just as a side note, a copy of this is going to Consumer Affairs. I finally asked for someone to contact me about this. Anything I asked or said always came back to, "Do you want to return it for a refund." Over two more days I was in their chat room, talked to 3 different people. I explained to each person multiple times that I that I ordered the bag because it had the features that I wanted. I finally said just refund me $10 or $15 and I would keep the bag and go away and shut up. I told him that was probably what the return shipping charges. The last communication from Amazon was "I'm sorry. Do you want to return it? We will waive return shipping fees."

Original review: April 13, 2019

I received a delivery today from Amazon - made sure I was home to receive it. Website stated it had been delivered and even included a photo of the box on a wooden step. I live on the second floor of a 3 story garden type apartment, so all the stairs and doors are outside; no secure building with a front door. The package was not left outside my door, or anywhere near my door. The package was left on the bottom step, ground floor, 2 flights down from my apartment. I'm becoming less and less happy with Amazon delivery, and this was the worst yet.

Original review: April 13, 2019

I have recently open an Amazon.com account and try to purchase few items for my hunting trip because I found it for a nice price and I also try the 30 days Prime benefits. But anyway, after I was done purchasing my items for about $460.00 I receive my order confirmation and everything seemed to be good but after few min later I got another email saying that my order can't be processed and I need to verify my account and my credit card information. I had no problem with it so I provided my name and address that matched my credit card info. But I still receiving emails to confirm information on the credit card. And I have check numerous time if I entered the information correctly with I did.

But Amazon.com still saying I didn't threatening me they will close my account. I think Amazon.com shouldn't lock you out of your account just because you entered the credit card details wrong as you could go back and change it. But now I can't even do that as I'm locked out and can't do anything and Amazon dosent want to help or resolve the situation.

Original review: April 13, 2019

I got set up for a free month's trial, I cancelled but am still been charged. Have tried to sort out with customer service and get left on hold while been charged expensive ph charges and still no wiser.

Original review: April 12, 2019

You pay $30 for shipping and the product shows up late. 3 times in a row I have paid for a guaranteed next day delivery. Once you check out you get an email from Amazon with an "expected" delivery date. That's pretty dirty, they take your money and tell you the delivery date is guaranteed, and as soon as your order is placed and everything shows up later than you need it to. Customer Service is a joke. I will never order anything through Amazon again.

Original review: April 12, 2019

Amazon just blocked me from writing reviews for absolutely no reason. It says I violated the guidelines Which is a joke. And even some of my older verified purchase reviews are hidden by the sensitivity filter. I think it's pretty common knowledge Amazon is full of fake reviews and yet I can't review products they actually know I purchased. Even though I come across items with nothing but perfect 5 star non verified reviews constantly. What a scam. If it weren't for the free returns on many things I'd cancel my prime membership and stick to eBay. Just remember not to trust any reviews on Amazon and make sure you can return any items you buy.

Amazon.com Company Information