2. Shopping
  3. Deal Websites

4.2/5 (5299 ratings)

About Amazon.com

Amazon.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Amazon.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Amazon.com?

Original review: Feb. 5, 2020

Prices change very often which does make shopping at Amazon somewhat difficult to save or be presented with great offers. Also taxes must now be paid so value has become somewhat less than before. Variety keeps us coming back.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2020

I find Amazon to meet a lot of the shopping needs that I used to have to go to brick and mortar stores. I find even ordering clothing is a good deal because I can get the variety that I like and the brand that I want.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2020

I’ve never been disappointed, if I have any issues with my order they always fix it no questions ask. Good quality product and excellent customer service. Where else in the world you can go and get service like this, I’ll and that question myself NOWHERE. Amazon speak for itself. Everyone in the world should shop at Amazon, they are take over the world. I’m so happy where I found out the they own Whole Foods, that one of the favorite place to shop.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2020

Double edge sword here.... because of online sales often we cannot find a product locally. So we HAVE no other choice but to search Amazon. They usually have what we need. And that is very much appreciated.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2020

Shopping at Amazon is like a fun adventure! Every time I take a look for a different type product I am thrilled to find what I came for and at a good price point as well. The only time I experienced 'failure' was for women's gloves and they made the return easy and timely. Recently I joined Amazon's Prime program and have saved all kinds of dollars in free shipping; and, I am happy to say how much I am enjoying the movies on Prime. Yes, I would recommend Amazon highly!

Original review: Feb. 5, 2020

Amazon.com is really a very good place to purchase many items at great prices. They have a great variety of items and they ship right away in most cases. They have excellent customer service because it's very easy to return anything and they pay the shipping. All you do is take the package to a UPS or other place where they accept Amazon returns and you use the label they email you or you can even print the label or have them print it. Also there's Amazon Prime which is great for those who buy and want to get the items the next day. With Amazon Prime also has movies which you can watch. This is a great deal and I recommend Amazon highly to make purchases and then watch some movies!!

Original review: Feb. 5, 2020

It's more than just the convenience and variety of products that Amazon offers. It's the security, the return process, the ease of buying, the trust this company envelopes. I always feel secure when purchasing from this company and know that if I am dissatisfied for any reason, I can return or exchange my products, no problem.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2020

Amazon is a place where you can find whatever you want. The items you want are always available. You can always find your size and color. You don’t have to worry about salesman being rude. You can shop any time of day and night. It’s doesn’t matter the hour. They are very convenient and reliable. You don’t have problems sending items back. I don’t have to stand in line and wait for payment. I don’t have to worry about the weather or parking. I don’t have to running into people. The items come to my house. Everyone should use Amazon for buying merchandise.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2020

Amazon.com has pretty much of everything. Once in a while I find a low variety of merchandise that I'm looking for, but not often. They are pretty much on it when it comes to billing. They did, however put a hold on the money for an order on my credit card, then bill to another credit card in my file. This caused a problem, but they were more than happy to fix it immediately. I order from Amazon.com at least once a month. If there is any problem with a purchase, they pay for return shipping and refund your money, or replace an item within a day or two. I'm almost always happy with the products I receive. Great merchandise, excellent customer service and free shipping makes me smile. I keep going back for more.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2020

Amazon is a great place to shop. They have a very large variety of items and merchants to choose from. Amazon has thousands of retailers as well as wholesalers that offer many different prices and sizes for items. They offer Amazon Prime where you can get 2-day shipping. They also have select 1-day shipping items too. Their return policy is quick and simple, just return your item and as soon as it is scanned in your refund or replacement has begun. Customer service is always there for. I love the alerts that are sent when I am waiting for my package and they take a picture of where the item was left. That is an awesome place.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2020

You can purchase just about anything on Amazon. The prices are very good, and delivery is fast. Items are nicely described. You can rely on them standing behind your purchase should any issues arise. I did the majority of my Christmas shopping there. Prime is a great feature offered too.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2020

Love Amazon. Always compare prices to different stores, and Amazon is always the lowest. Plus being a prime member you can’t be the free shipping. Always has a great selection of different products I’m looking for, always gives great details of the products.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2020

I have a prestigious company in Florida with more than 65 products my Brand, I invested heavily in acquiring new stock to sell at AMAZON SELLER, but I have been trying to get in touch for 10 months to find out the reason for the blocked account to sell on the portal. Various appeals with no return whatsoever....

Original review: Feb. 4, 2020

I called them to let them know I couldn't get into my account bc the temp password they were sending was not getting to my phone # or my email and I had waited for a long time. They asked me for my Visa expiration date. Mind you the one I had on file was already expired. So how was I going to recover it? I gave him my email and he proceeded to be condescending, asked about my last 3 purchases. How the hell am I going to remember that as well? I told them 2. He said, "Oh well so I can't help you." I said, "So how am I going to get into it." He said, "And oh well make another account." I said I can't bc my email is attached to this one. No help, condescending and he sounded like I was bothering him. The worst customer service. Taking the money is easy.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2020

So this last Black Friday I ordered a 75" TV and selected the option to have it delivered the following Tuesday between 12 and 3, well it never showed up and no call or email as to what happened. So I call and they tell me it's lost and cant find it so the shipping manager tells me hes canceled the order and orders another TV to be sent the next Monday, that Sunday I get a TV delivered, I thought it was the replacement and set it up, then a week later another TV shows up which was the replacement.

I send that TV back then get a email saying I'm going to get charged again for the 1st order if that one is not sent back, so I call Amazon and explain what happened, and was told it will be fixed and not get charged, well I did get charged again and complained again and told it will be fixed, nope I get a email saying the replacement TV was returned and since it was free I will not be getting a refund, I emailed them back complaining and said it will be fixed but take 8 to 10 days for a refund in which time I will probably get charged interest on a $1400 TV I don't have and all I get is a sorry for the stress and time wasted due to Amazons fault.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2020

If you don't regularly use an Amazon account, I HIGHLY recommend you go in and completely clear all your information off of amazon and then delete the account completely. Apparently they let hackers in to change how you can log in but they won't let you in to your account unless you provide a gov't issued photo ID. A hacker in Portland, OR was able to access my amazon account. They then placed an order for 10 video games (easily resold) and used my saved card information. They then used the amazon deliver to a guy on a street corner service to avoid giving out an actual address. (I got this from the second person I talked to who wasn't supposed to tell me that much.)

While the hackers were in my account they added a second log in requirement. This prevented ME from accessing my account until I proved to amazon that I was me with a photo ID. Amazon said to allow TWO DAYS for this to clear. During that time amazon said they were unable to secure my account from the hacker. The fourth amazon employee I spoke with (they kept switching countries and none of the employees were in the US) heard a few choice words from me and it actually took them less than an hour after I sent a copy of my driver's license.

NOW, amazon was in my account and deleted the fraud order but would not allow me access until they gave me the run around for 24 hours!! So they were able to delete the information on the hacker's orders (more were in processing) BUT they refused to delete my personal information for my protection. So the hackers still have my full name, address and phone number. No fraud was detected on my account even though an order for something I have never remotely ordered before was shipped to somewhere I have never shipped to before. Good-bye Amazon!!

Original review: Feb. 3, 2020

Order ID: **. I ordered a LG monitor on Order date. 19-Jan-2020. Order # **. Order total - 29, 999. 00 (1 item) with the name of Pradeep ** and it arrived on time but it's not in working condition, it was not even bubble wrapped. So I requested for refund and was told that next day product will be picked up and then refund will be issued.

But next day no one came to pick up and no one even contacted me. So I complaint about it to customer care and was assured it will be picked up next day. But next day also I received message that "Pickup was cancelled at the time of picking ". So I again contacted customer care and again they rescheduled the pickup and told me that they have also filed complaint form and has directly sent pickup request to Amazon pickup station. But again next day same thing happened. Next day also same thing happened. This is going on for 15 days now, no one contacts me, no one comes at my place. All I get is message that pickup was canceled at the time of pickup. My refund is also not happening because of this.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2020

The past two weeks have been the absolute worst Amazon delivery experience I have ever had. Twice in one week they sent my order but wasn't sure what happened to it, then this last order I am waiting on was sent to wrong place and "should be here by tonight" regardless, this is becoming a bad habit. Also it seems their new form of refund is to put it on an Amazon gift card. I don't think so. I really don't know if I will be purchasing anymore from Amazon. I cancelled my Subscribe and Save because I could see it becoming a nightmare if this is what I am experiencing with single orders. The good news is today there are so many more companies offering the same service as Amazon. I was a very loyal customer of Amazon but I will not be renewing my membership.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2020

Used to enjoy shopping with Amazon but returns are increasingly more inconvenient. I get having to go to a physical store to do this but I have had back to back to back transaction barcodes that do not get processed. This means no refund recorded so now I have to spend time calling to ensure I get refunded. And even when I provide my tracking number, customer service treats me like a shoplifter for crying out loud. My last few transactions have become a hassle which defeats the entire purpose of shopping with amazon in the first place. If the pattern continues then I'll just go start going back to brick and mortar stores...

Original review: Feb. 2, 2020

Waiting for a bed frame. Lost by UPS, Just one of those things I know. But this was a replacement order because Amazon sent me the wrong size previously. Weeks later still sleeping on the floor. Guess the big company can't send me a new one until they get their money from the other big company. Nice service.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2020

HERE IS A COPY PASTE OF WHAT HAPPENED TO ME. This is now the 4th time in a row that Amazon has sent me defective products that had to be returned. This time I got you. When I received this product the plastic water receiver was broken off and loose in the box. I also discovered a note in the box written by a previous customer saying that A PLASTIC PIECE WAS BROKEN AND LOOSE IN THE BOX FORCING A RETURN! It went on to say that being a loyal Amazon Prime customer they were disappointed at having to return the item, and hoped Amazon would be more careful at packaging.

This type of service is unforgivable as far as I am concerned. Just previous to this order I had ordered a gaming computer that I had to return 3 times because they sent 1st a defective computer, 2nd order the wrong computer, 3rd a computer with the memory card floating around in the case but not installed on the motherboard. I got so frustrated I installed the card myself and fortunately it worked. LAST WORD - SHAME ON YOU AMAZON - YOUR CUSTOMERS DESERVE BETTER THAN THIS!

Original review: Jan. 29, 2020

I ordered a book for a gift. It was due to arrive last week, very important to arrive on time. However, being that it was not delivering until the following Monday which was last week 1/27, Amazon issued me a refund for the inconvenience, and I would receive the delivery late, however free due to the delay in delivery. I check this morning and the status states that the delivery was made on Monday at 11:03am, this delivery never happened. So customer service advised to just re-order the item with the refund money. I asked for a Supervisor and the supervisor, was very rude and also told me to just re-order the item with the money they refunded me.

I asked to speak to a Manager, someone above her and she stated that there was no one available and there would not be one to speak to me, maybe within two hours plus. She was so rude that I had to hang up the call. No one was willing to listen and understand that the refund was due to the delay and that this item would now be free because of the delay, besides I wanted my item. I needed someone to locate it. No one assisted. They continued to state, "Just re-order it. You have your refund." Besides that they truly insulted me with a $5 promotion. I can not believe that after being an Amazon customer the customer service/assistance that was provided was just very disappointing to the point that I prefer to purchase from the vendors directly.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2020

I've been Prime member about 12 months and the last 2 months it's been 1 big headache trying to get my orders to my address. Keep in mind it has been the same address as when I first started ordering from Amazon but in last 2 months they would make one mistake after another by getting lost in transit or delivery to some other address. I am through dealing with such inadequate business. I have cancelled my membership and getting my merchandise from another supplier. I am much happier now since I have left Amazon.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2020

Offered a promo for downloading their app and signing in for the first time with it. Did just that and I got a notification stating that my promo was denied. Contacted customer support and was informed of certain other "criteria" that was never initially stated. Went up to an alleged supervisor and he didn't solve the issue. Asked to speak to his boss and was denied. Have screenshot proof of the entire thing.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2020

I have purchased an HP laptop on 26th Dec 2019 and since that time I am waiting to receive it. First time 10 days ago I called it’s customer service. After being hold for several times (almost 40 minutes) I have been told that laptop has been shipped to some country in Asia on its way to my country South Africa!!!! Then there were a typhoon or something like that which cannot Sedghi delay. Within 3 days I should expect my laptop.

After 3 days and not receiving my order, I sent an email to their customer service. Then they replied that this is strange case and there was an accident for carrier truck and I should have it by next 7 days. They also wanted to make me happy so gave me 5$ gift (I paid more than 1,100$ for that laptop). I still was fine if they really keep their promise. After 3 days I checked the app and the status of my order didn’t changed since 28th of Dec 2019 so again send them another email. They assure me that I will receive my (or better to say their) laptop by 28th Jan which was today. I believe you can guess what, no laptop, no changes in app tracking status. I really never had such a bad feeling about any of online shoppings and definitely never ever would use Amazon again.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2020

An item supposed to arrive Dec 19 (please note I pay for Prime) didn't. I inquired several times. No response. Finally in Jan I am told it must be lost. They then re-order. No apologies and they continually tell me 5 bucks max compensation. What an insult. Jan 28th still no item. Reach out again, same bs. One rep continuously says 5 dollar max then goes to 10 then goes to 15. LIES. The manager comes on and says 5 max compensation and can't authorize more. NOT READING THE ISSUES OR SITUATION AT ALL. This whole thing made me 100x more upset. I sent several emails in all ignored.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2020

I have never written a review for an Amazon product. On my first attempt it told me I wasn’t qualified to write a review. Well amazon I have raised millions to support research and education. I don’t need a company that is destroying the real Amazon rainforest for profit to tell me who is and who is not qualified.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2020

I ordered a rechargeable dog nail trimmer from Casfuy.com and received it in two days. It’s very quiet when operating. Lightweight to use. And has two speeds. Does what they said it would. Grinds pet nails.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2020

I ordered 3 set of shelves from Amazon. Within 30 days of my purchase the shelves were almost half the price I paid for them. I contacted customer service and they refuse to price guarantee their products. This was not a 3rd party seller it was actual Amazon. Customer service just reads you a script when you call. They told me to take the shelves down and ship them back and then reorder at the new price but now they are sold out so how I am supposed to do that? They lost a loyal Prime customer.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2020

US customers need to begin to boycott Amazon and their miserable India support centers. Make this company that pays no federal taxes employ US workers and end the miserable service we get from India. Jeff Bezos is a soulless blood sucking parasite.

Amazon.com Company Information