2. Shopping
  3. Deal Websites

4.2/5 (5299 ratings)

About Amazon.com

Amazon.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Amazon.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Amazon.com?

Original review: Sept. 9, 2021

I never received my items, after several attempts with customer and a whole week of Amazon lying to me. Finally they decided no refund and threatened me with closing my account. I have made a police report against amazon for fraud, scam, and stealing. I have watched my cameras long enough to see that my items were never delivered the date amazon says it was delivered. Cameras don't lie and the evidence is clear. Thank God for Chase taking my side and going against amazon for fraud. Stay away from Scamazon, go to eBay, Walmart, Target, but shop around.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2021

I’ve been buying from Amazon for several years now and had several times where I would not receive my package. At first they would solve the issue. But most recently I purchased a product and again didn’t receive my package. Now they are simply not resolving this issue and I’ve been lied to and no reimbursement. Nothing for almost a month. So frustrated and will cancel my account and not purchase from them again. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2021

An issue that goes back at least 2016... VPN access. My account is all but useless as my ISP changed my ip, now $3000 of a purchased idea is 100% inaccessible? I called three times, Spoke to my ISP. And it's on Amazon's Side... yet they don't give one **! Bye bye Amazon, plenty of content providers to choose from.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2021

My wife and I had ordered a replacement product through Amazon. When it was delivered, the driver decided to walk through our garden to get to our front door. The driver stepped on our plants (crushed a baby watermelon), and threw the package into the garden.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2021

Amazon is one of the worse, and has a Poor customer service. The representatives have no idea and knowledge what to do. Amazon receiving money for not writing the negative reviews for bad sellers. If someone tries to share his bad experience, Amazon specialist team don't approve negative experience on live. And on the other hand, Amazon fails to improve his customer services and sellers quality as well.

Amazon hired people from outside the US to save money, and people outside the US have no idea about the issues inside the US. If you are unlucky enough to have problems with your product, their customer service is useless! Customer service at amazon.com is non-existent. It is impossible to contact to a live, knowledgeable person at Amazon. If you do happen to come across a real person, they will just tell you to go to the customer service page and advise you to do it yourself. This will send you around in circles without resolving your issue.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2021

I have been happy using Amazon before and now I may use something, I recently ordered a item from Amazon and shipped by them, said within 1 week it should arrive and obviously they had plenty available to ship, and come 2 weeks later finally got an email saying item has shipped, to me this is ridiculous it took so long to even ship from Amazon. I had a time frame to get this project done and would have met that requirement. You can't contact anyone there that knows anything or takes responsibility for anything if you get anyone to actually talk to. Will be taking my buying elsewhere. Also many I know have cancelled their prime membership because it didn't matter with that as far as shipping times for them also. Please be aware if buying from the site, it has gone downhill and I don't see it getting any better for them.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2021

Although description says all cotton, products are other materials when received. You then have to return item and try again. This is false advertising. When working with their personnel for return, they mark reason as product not received. They do not handle the root of the problem which is either their bad computer input or false advertising by vendor. I even received one new product in which the contents label had been cut out!!!! My allergy told me immediately it was NOT all cotton. Do not trust their product information. I

Original review: Sept. 3, 2021

Don't buy from Amazon or any Amazon seller. I was charged twice for the same product. I was told by an Amazon manager that it is not Amazon's fault, it was the seller's fault. I was told to call my bank to fix it. My bank said to talk to Amazon. The manager refused to help at all. I left $68 in my account till I got paid in two days and now I am negative $1,545. I guess Amazon doesn't care about if people need to eat or not. I tried showing my bank balance and the charges, they didn't care. However, they said I would get the money back in 7-10 days. Can you imagine having $1,607.04 charged to your account and the same day hours later another charge. Now I have no money or food because my account was overdrawn $1,545. It even swallowed the $68 I had in my account to cover food costs. I will not be shopping with Amazon going forward. I knew I should have gone with BestBuy.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2021

I just purchased Amazon Prime for a entire year approximately a month ago. Their vendors have failed to deliver packages as agreed. I mean weeks and no packages. Or very late if they do arrive. I asked for a prorated refund for my membership. They refunded me 25 dollar. Of the 130. I spent on membership. Doesn't sound right to me... I have stopped using Amazon. You may want to consider other options..

Original review: Sept. 1, 2021

I have no real problem with Amazon per se in terms of products or deliveries, but some of their drivers and their overall customer service is totally annoying. Certain drivers will park their Amazon Prime vehicles on our street, across from our house, and make deliveries or sit in the truck for up to ten minutes, with MUSIC BLASTING. We've complained about this three times now in the past year. Tried talking politely to a driver once and got glared at.

Calling Amazon is a joke. You get connected, always, to people in India, not in the US, and they put you on hold while they "check things". Then you get told that they can only help you if the driver delivered YOU a package so that they can identify him. This is nonsense. Knowing the time of the incident and the street address is all that's needed to pinpoint which driver is doing this, drivers have ROUTES. And why not have a clearly visible NUMBER on the side of the truck? SO tired of this loud music garbage coming from SOME Amazon drivers who do what they want, customer service reps who can do little, and supervisors who either don't care or are easily bullied by their employees.

Amazon.com Company Information