Looking for a deal website?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

3.96/5
Based on 4,787 ratings submitted in the last year

5595 Amazon.com Consumer Reviews

Original review: Nov. 26, 2018

I live in a small apartment complex where the office is frequently closed. Amazon delivery did not even attempt to deliver to my door, they just post in the tracking information that they could not leave package in a secure location. What could be more secure than ringing my doorbell and handing me my package?! I WAS HOME THE ENTIRE DAY! I stayed home an entire Sunday waiting for my delivery that was to occur that day and it never arrived because they were too lazy to come to my door! This order was most of my Christmas shopping. If Amazon refuses to even try to deliver to my door, then I will have to refuse to purchase from Amazon.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2018

Until October of this year, I have been an Amazon Prime member for 9 years. For the first 8 years, I could only praise Amazon and tell everybody that I knew they should have an account. I don't know what has changed with their customer service but it's gone completely down the tube. They change delivery dates after items have been ordered. They promised you two day shipping but what good is it when they don't ship an item for 6 or 7 days? That happens all the time now. I will buy something on Monday will be told it would be delivered Wednesday. After I purchase the item, 7 days will go by until it ships and a new delivery date is revealed. I've even placed orders and received a package sealed with absolutely nothing in it.

Calling or messaging Amazon is a joke. I believe they outsource customer service to foreign countries. I don't have a problem with that, but I've tried many times to explain things two different representatives and they have no idea. If you complain too much, they ban your account. I always leave reviews on everything I buy. I probably left a hundred thousand reviews in the nine years I was a customer. Most of the time, I leave at least a four star review. September I ordered an item. It arrived broken. I messaged the seller who ignored me. Five emails I sent in two weeks with no response. I left a bad review. Guess what? I got banned from leaving reviews. If you leave a bad product review, the seller can dispute. Once they dispute, they're always in the right. Not only was I permanently banned from writing reviews, but every review I'd ever taken the time to write was deleted.

I tried contacting customer service for a month. I kept getting told that tomorrow this issue will be fixed and you will be able to leave reviews again. That happened about a dozen times before finally somebody told me this decision is final, you can never leave reviews again because you confuse the system and or are leaving profanity in your reviews and or are in relationship to a seller to provide them with reviews they do not deserve. That makes absolutely no sense. After I received that email I proceeded to ask them what they were talking about and if they could explain it to me in a manner I could understand. The next day my account was closed. As if it never even existed.

Amazon really sucks now. It's not worth the hassle. I've been buying from Walmart.com Pernod membership fee. Every single thing on Walmart.com is cheaper than Amazon and they give it to you with two day shipping and no membership fee. They also ship the items you purchase either that same day or if too late, the very next morning. I really hope Walmart.com or Target.com shut down Amazon permanently. Horrible company to try and resolve an issue with. My issue isn't the only one. They've cancelled a million subscriptions and had the same customer service practices as they have with me. Why pay an outrageous customer fee when there's other places that offer the same product for less with the same benefits for nothing?

Original review: Nov. 25, 2018

Ordered an item to give as a gift and it was delivered in its original carton with a delivery label stuck on the box -- where it was seen by the recipient. Merry Christmas. If I order a T-shirt, it comes with enough packaging to foul the environment of a small city. This time, no wrapping, packaging, or protection of any kind. Make up your mind, Amazon.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2018

Making reviews due to retaliation from Amazon. I have been having issues with Amazon the past year on getting my packages. They will absolutely not deliver straight to me but they deliver to the apartment office. When they deliver to the office the office manager ask if they even tried to deliver to the apartment and they say yes although I am always home. This is an ongoing issue and I have called every single time it happened to lodge a complaint.

On one complaint when talking to somebody from Amazon logistics She basically let me have it and said there’s nothing they can do about it and hung up on me. Now I’m going through this with Amazon and then blocking me from doing reviews. I have been an Amazon Customer for years now and in good standing. I am devastated they could do something like this to me and I need to know what I can do to correct this problem. They hold me at their mercy because if I should cancel my Amazon account there goes my Fire TV and everything else that goes along with it.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2018

Recently had bought a Sewing machine motor from Amazon price at Rs.968 and had to self-return the product, courier charges Rs.450. It took more than 3 weeks to solve this issue and receive the refund. Amazon CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A NIGHTMARE. I called Amazon more than 10 times in 3 weeks, visited the courier office nearly 5 times to check the delivery status. On one of the calls, Amazon told they would contact the seller and get back to me (which they never did) and at a later point on another call they told have placed a request with the seller to contact me (insensible). And finally after 3 weeks got the delivery confirmed personally calling the seller (recipient), he said that he had already received the item a week ago.

Immediately after this called Amazon once again then they proceeded with the refund Product+Courier charges (i.e. 968+450). Usually refunds happen via the mode of payment done during purchase, in this case Net Banking, the amount of Rs. 968 was sent to the bank account after deducting a cash back they provided and the Courier Charges of Rs.450 was requested to be sent to the Bank Account linked with Amazon, thanks to the customer care they sent it to the Amazon Pay Balance as a Gift Card.

When asked they say that it is their policy that the money cannot be moved from Amazon Pay to any other Bank accounts/wallets. The supervisor who I spoke with is a total idiot. He says you can do recharge or buy something with the money. Now the money is held up in the Amazon Pay which will expire in 12 months. Let me explain the strategy (trick) here, once you add money to Amazon Pay. It does not give an Expiry Date for the value, but if it is added as a Gift Card, it has a validity of 12 Months; which forces you to do some purchase/recharge/bill payment. Anyway they control your money as well as your mind. This will make you visit Amazon once again and they get their traffic and advertisements sold. I know it is a long review, but it won't cost you 3 weeks, 10+ calls an average of 20 mins on each call with Amazon Customer Care, 5+ visits to the Courier Office and Rs.450 like me. Amazon is Lucky it does not have Google reviews on them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Amazon.com?

Original review: Nov. 25, 2018

For 6 months (maybe longer) every item I purchased from Amazon and was shipped via the US postal Service (USPS) has failed to arrive, yet USPS claims it is delivered. I have since learned from other people who have witnessed the deliveries, that USPS was simply leaving items on the sidewalk, in an area rife with property theft issues. Every time, Amazon would resend the items or issue a refund and make me repurchase at a higher cost. If they resent the items via UPS or FedEx, I would get them. Every time they sent an item via USPS, if it was too big to fit in my mailbox, I would not get it. 100% failure and I mean 100%.

Everything I order was not too expensive. Most items were under $50, a few were more. The last item, which triggered my current issue, was $757 on sale and I chose a series of installments. It was an Asus display, specifically a ROG PG27V. USPS left it on the sidewalk and it went walkabout. I tried to get Amazon to send a replacement or issue a refund for the initial payment. They refused, because USPS claimed it was delivered. Some reps told me it was still on its way. They all lied to me and said it would be handled. The lie they told were quite insulting, frustrating and angering. After 2 months, with Amazon continuously trying to charge me for the installments, I was told they needed a police report. I told them I need the serial number to file the police report.

I was then told, after a series of run-arounds, that Amazon doesn't keep a record of serial numbers (why would they? If they did that, customers could file police reports and Amazon would have to replace the items.). After 2 weeks, when the item was obviously stolen and Amazon kept lying to me (trying to get past the time period when a chargeback could be issued,) just stringing me along, I went to my bank and issued a chargeback. Now, I keep getting emails from Amazon about failed attempts to charge my cancelled credit card and how they will charge me if I ever give info for a new credit card on my account. I tried about 2 weeks ago, one last time, to get Amazon to resolve the issue.

I was handed, without warning, from 1 rep to another. Each one read, say they are sorry, then say they will fix it, then say they can't and away a I went, to the next. After about 50 minutes, I hit rep number 10. Rep number 10 didn't say anything. Rep #10 terminated the connection and then terminated access to my account. Now, I get harassing emails from Amazon and have no way to get them to stop. The emails they send are all from a "no reply" address. Amazon has gone from a customer-centric business to an overly automated, nightmarish fraudulent entity. They triple standards: The standards for sellers on Amazon, the standards for Amazon with low price items and the standards for Amazon with high price items.

I have items I purchased from Amazon, which are now useless because I can't supplies for them anymore. I have been injured and insulted by Amazon and their new policies, which are basically, "Lie to get the money, lie to keep the money and once you have the money, who cares about the customer or the product/service they paid for."

If Amazon had paid attention to the months upon months of complaints about USPS not delivering, because they are too lazy and have no incentive to actually do their jobs, and gave their customers options for shipping carriers, this would not have been a problem. Instead, Amazon decided to save a couple dollars on shipping cost, lost the $757 item and a customer who spent thousands per year with them. I sincerely hope they get sued into a oblivion with a very pricey class-action lawsuit that covers the lies from the customer service people as fraud, as well as the refusal to replace items not delivered, as fraud and all their other fraudulent claims and practices.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2018

I have bought one MuveAcoustics earphone worth Rs 600 and when I have received and opened the box, I found the earbuds completely fill with dust; moreover the box was not sealed, it was just untidily taped. When I raised the request to refund my amount into my bank account, I was not getting the option. Also, I called the customer care yesterday to initiate the refund request and I will not do any more shopping with Amazon, but nothing happened and I have not received any confirmation. Again, when I called the customer service they told that there is no option for refund and I can only replace the product. I mean what, executives are not clear, sellers are selling used product. Is that AMAZON?

Original review: Nov. 25, 2018

So, Amazon is pushing the heck out of their "Prime" service. Unfortunately, prime has become "sub-par." Amazon touts 2-day shipping with their Prime service. That is stated in the agreement, as well as on every order marked "Prime." When we ordered some lawn mower blades marked "Prime", the order, placed on August 13, for delivery on August 23. How is that "Prime 2-day shipping?"

We contacted "customer service" by phone to request they correct what we assumed was an error, only to be told that "two day shipping is only guaranteed if we live near the shipping location. If we do not, there is no guarantee of 2-day shipping." What the heck! This is BS! They said they would "make it right" with a $5 credit that we had to use within 14 days. We requested the free month of Prime for problems with Prime orders only to learn THAT was discontinued in September of 2018 (with no announcement). Well guess what? We are canceling our "Prime" subscription. Walmart.com has a similar program with no fees. Jet.com has a great selection and often has free shipping. There are too many options to pay over $11/month (IF you pay a year in advance, much more if you do not) for better service.

Lastly, in the past week my reviews have been rejected and my ability to review my purchases has been disabled not once, but TWICE! When I contacted "customer support" I was told that this is a technical problem affecting "a lot of people" and I should "try again in 24 to 48 hours." I think not. Jeff Bezos, now I understand why you said that Amazon will likely go under someday. With policies and support like this, it will be sooner than later. (Although your SNL commentary was pretty funny!)

Original review: Nov. 24, 2018

I recently purchased a men's mountain bike and assembly service from Amazon. The bike arrived with a broken part, but it was not detected until during the assembly (for which I paid Amazon $90). I tried to contact Amazon to see if they could help me, but they stated that for products supplied by 3rd parties. (Isn't that almost everything they sell??) They won't help and their policy is for me go chase their supplier myself. It seems common sense to replace just the broken part rather than disassemble and return the entire bike at a far higher cost, but there seems to be no way to get Amazon to listen to this nor support the product THEY SOLD. My conclusion: they are a good place only for buying things that will likely never require customer service or a warranty follow-up.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2018

Infuriating bot asks the same question over and over then you get to a CS agent and they ask the same again. They charged me 3x for an item and overdrew my checking account, saying that none of the payments went through so they tried again. Well they went through at my BANK!

Original review: Nov. 24, 2018

Every order I have had shipping issues, from them changing dates to when the order will arrive, to damage, to orders not showing up. The latest issue I order something my mother needed while recovering from surgery. I was given Tuesday as the delivery date, after they shipped it they changed it to Thursday. However, when I was checking out I ensured it going to be delivered by the day she needed. But lo and behold they changed the delivery date after I placed the order. I have also had them try to get me to return a book that never showed up. Took 3 weeks with customer service to get this fixed. Amazon needs to get their act together.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2018

I ordered 2 products from Amazon and got only one but the with the bill of both products. I didn't get that Axe deo. I have been trying to call customer care since 2 hours but can't reach. This is totally wrong and the tracking status showing that product has been delivered 2 days ago. Don't buy anything from this ever after.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2018

I live in an apartment complex & I leave CLEAR instructions that my items CANNOT be delivered to my front door because they get stolen, so instead to put them on my enclosed back porch. I would say 75% of the item, this is ignored, resulting in my item stolen & me being on the phone with customer service for about an hour to get it replaced or refunded.

Lately, now they won't even do that immediately despite photo proof they screwed up. Instead, they want me to wait 2-4 DAYS after the mis-delivery to CALL BACK (and go through it all again) to try and get a refund or replacement and I wasn't given this info until I was bounced around several times over the phone. Customer service, when they can understand you, doesn't do ANYTHING now. The last one, was just going to "report" my item to Logistics and hang up on me without any discussion of replacing or refunding my item that they messed up delivering. This company has become a joke. They think they are too big to fail so they stop caring about fixing anything.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2018

For years (since 1996) I have used Amazon and without fail they have provided excellent service. Their return policy is hassle free and a key reason to use them. Highly recommended. I had a MP3 player that failed after the standard return date and with a call they said, "Send it back. No problem."

Original review: Nov. 23, 2018

We live in an area served by "Rural Route" postal delivery boxes some distance out on the street from our residences. Some of us have long driveways. We have repeatedly had to call Amazon Logistics to complain that their drivers misdeliver packages either by not even leaving them close to us, sometimes at the wrong address, sometimes just tossing the package at the base of the RR postal box, and, worse, jamming the package into the RR postal delivery box in violation of Federal Law. AMAZON simply does not care. They sub-sub-contract the delivery to individuals who are only interested in the most speed in dropping off packages so they fail to follow Amazon's protocol of actual delivering to the address.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2018

I am unable to log in because of a hacker on my email. I have spoken with 12 representatives over the last 10 days. All of the representatives submit a ticket and I am supposed to have it resolved within 24-48 hours. That has not happened yet. As a matter of fact, I haven't heard anything from them. I have now lost an audible membership that I have had for 3 years. This is truly the worst customer service that I have ever dealt with.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2018

Elite carpet/not yet received - The carpet delivery note shows the order already delivered but no order was delivered at either addressee end or at courier who delivered regularly from Amazon. You are requested to intervene and deliver at earliest please.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2018

I’ve been with Amazon since 2003. I used to brag that they had the best customer service ever. They now have the worst. Prime can’t deliver as promised, most of items are from China and take forever to arrive not to mention who can afford a return if needed. Customer service chat is manned by incompetent, ignorant and non-caring associates who have never been trained in dealing with the public nor in the art of learning the English language. I’ve complained them on so many occasions even asking for management but nothing changes. Probably wasn’t management anyway. I told them and everyone I know that my Amazon days are over. I’ve sold my gift card balance and have left skid marks as I’ve departed. I feel relieved already.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2018

I got the following heartless and cavalier email from Amazon. Gee "big Corpa" nice to know you give a crap -- YOU MUST DO BETTER!!! "We’re contacting you to let you know that our website inadvertently disclosed your email address due to a technical error. The issue has been fixed. This is not a result of anything you have done, and there is no need for you to change your password or take any other action."

Original review: Nov. 22, 2018

An item didn't arrived but is marked as having arrived. The Amazon website is Kafkaesque - there is no way to complain about having been robbed this way, no possible recourse. "Go here to leave feedback" leads to nowhere. Ghastly.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

Over the past year most of the “prime” eligible items that I have ordered have rarely been delivered within the two day delivery window. I preferred several special gifts on 11/18 that were needed by Thanksgiving. On 11/21 around 1 pm I checked my account to see that the delivery had been pushed back to 11/22-11/24. Well that wasn’t good. When contacting customer service I get the standard “we apologize for the inconvenience “. They really don’t care because they will do just fine without my business, but I also own stock, which I will be selling as well. While they are discounting memberships for “some” we all pay the price. Not to mention that price will be going up in January. Just go directly to the company you want to order from, at least that way you will get true information rather than empty promises. Thanks for ruining my Thanksgiving AMAZON!

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

Over the last few months, the Prime items I'm ordering from Amazon are consistently late. Very few are delivered within the Prime 2-Day shipping window, and many are delivered days or even WEEKS later. I ordered a box of pens on 11/9, marked as Prime eligible for 2-day shipping, and they didn't arrive until 11/20. I called customer service 3 times during the waiting period, and was eventually issued a refund for the item even though I got to keep them when they arrived. I placed an order on 11/19 ago for a housewarming gift for a friend that was slated to be delivered today (11/21, the day before Thanksgiving). I just got an email that delivery has been pushed to 11/22-11/24, which is after the housewarming party that I need the gift for. I attempted to chat with an Amazon customer service agent, who was useless and refused to do anything - he would not refund the item or my Prime membership, offered no apology or explanation.

I called customer service and asked for a supervisor, who I re-explained this whole situation to, and also refused to do anything. If he issued a refund, he would have to cancel the delivery of the item (I call BS) and he would not refund my Prime membership (which really seems like the least they can do at this point). I asked to speak to the same supervisor that handled my issue last week, he refused. I asked for another supervisor and he said "No, I won't do that", so I hung up - because this is INSANE.

I just tweeted at @AmazonHelp begging them to value their Prime members more than this and have not seen a response come through yet. Bottom line - they must do better. I am NOT renewing my Prime membership and will not continue to order through Amazon (where I admittedly spend thousands of dollars a year because it's so easy to shop there).

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

Multiple times, I've ordered items listed as 2-day Prime shipping and they 3-7 days later. Customer service ranges from incompetent to horrible. Cannot locate package and assure me it will arrive tomorrow. Language barriers are an issue and they must read from a script. Service has gotten progressively worse over the last few years. Time to slay the giant, we need another customer-centric company to fill the void. Sorry I renewed my Prime membership and cashed in those Amazon gift cards.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

I bought a cell phone from Amazon, and in less than 1 month I had problems with the device, it started to get very hot and the touchscreen was locked. I requested the return of the product, the seller accepted, gave me the data and I posted it on October 31st. But so far I have not received my money and no other cell phone, and Amazon did nothing to try to help me. I have proof of the UPS post saying that the seller received the cell phone, I already called Amazon to clarify and I still have my money and using my old cell phone. I am disappointed with Amazon, and I no longer trust this company to do my shopping.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

Over the last year Amazon Prime promises of delivery has failed over and over. I'm one of those people who is willing to pay more for something I can have sooner, the main initial reason why I had a prime account. However, over the last year, Amazon products guarantee a delivery date but once you make the purchase, this delivery date will often change. I've called customer service on several occasions and they are either extremely helpful or totally useless. If you think it's worth paying for an Amazon Prime account for guaranteed delivery, think again. It's totally becoming a bait and switch! The once wonderful service of its guaranteed promise to deliver is failing big time and few in customer service will admit it. I've had so many issues with this, I can't possibly be the only one it's happening to. There are so many other sites that are cheaper, why waste your money on Amazon. Shame on you Amazon.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2018

I ordered an air purifier on Amazon Prime, because I became sick from the unhealthy air in Bay Area, CA due to fires. I was going to purchase a better air purifier from Costco but they would not deliver until the 20th of Nov. Amazon Prime assured delivery by the 18th of Nov. Today, I got a text message that finally my package was out for a delivery. I watched the driver's GPS to literally stop maybe 300 yards away from my house and then, he/she turned away and drove in a totally different direction. I contacted Amazon.

Apparently the driver was instructed to return. Nope. It would have taken no more than 10-15 min. for the driver to return and deliver my package. But, the driver has driven to a different city and Amazon shipping company website tells me that the package will be likely delivered on the 20th. Apparently even Amazon staff is powerless to improve shipping of their sold products especially when they use the AMZL (Amazon Logistics). They will most likely deliver the air purifier by the time our air quality will improve with upcoming rains. Infuriating.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2018

I've had to deal with customer service from Amazon multiple times. They are either amazing or absolutely atrocious. And I have to say 9:10, it's the latter. I have been just plain lied to, misinformed, treated like I was stupid, been ignored, had to deal with a clear language barrier, etc. The latest event was for an item that was mistaken canceled. I contacted Customer Service ASAP, the rep never really answered my questions or paid attention to what I was saying. Kept saying things that had NOTHING to do with my issue. I don't know if they are trying to help too many people at one time, don't care, or maybe they don't have a good enough grasp of the English language. Could be any of these or a combination. They do this to me all of the time.

They also tend to lie in order to get me off the chat/phone. Every time I contact them about shipping issues they tell me it is resolved and won't happen next time. Then the next rep tells me the previous didn't finish the paperwork. They are different, and they will now fix the issue. Well, it's never resolved, and the next rep tells me the same thing. If I complain that that's exactly what the last rep said, they tell me again, that they are doing it. Well, it's been about ten reps in, and still no fix. So irritating. They also never take responsibility for this, they're always "putting in a report." Nothing ever changes.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2018

I am writing mail regarding the subject of OnePlus 6T, I pre-booked it on October - 14 & order Id is **. According to offer, I must get 500 Amazon pay till 6th Nov and coupon code to purchase OnePlus bullet air phone in my email by 15 Nov. Both things I didn't get till now. I called Amazon on 15 Nov and had discussion with customer care person. He assured me I will get that next day on 16 Nov and he informed that it happened due to some technical error in Amazon. I waited till Saturday and called again to Amazon for same subject, customer care person said, “Sorry to call twice for same subject” and assured again I will get both things very soon.

But today I called again for same subject and got totally new picture for the same from Amazon customer care that I will not get both products from Amazon.

Even I called Amazon before placing order and discussed all points before placing OnePlus 6t phone 6, that time customer person told me in simple words that you will get Amazon pay and bullet air phone automatically in account as you pre-book it then only I had placed order. This is completely miss guiding by Amazon customer care person. I took all my actions after discussing with Amazon person, still I am facing all the trouble and had to call many times to Amazon with new information every time.

And also let me know if there were any constraints or terms/conditions that I wouldn't get the Amazon pay and earphones then why Amazon customer care didn't confirm it on Thursday or Saturday when I called them to discuss the issue and then when I’m calling them again third time they have refused to provide me the same, if your guys are not aware of the terms and policies then how come you expect from the customers the perfect process would be known to them. I sent mail to Amazon customer care, but not get any reply. As I was in very good impression with Amazon services but after these troubles I’m so very upset with Amazon as I have been following up with you before every steps completion but I have been misguided and in loss now. I am very sorry to say that this was not Amazon as you are behaving as nowadays.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2018

Usually I have good experiences with Amazon and its customer service reps, but after todays online customer service chat I am horrified at some of the people Amazon employs. Enter employee Ruchitha. I was trying to get a print out label for my roommate since he doesn't have Prime and isn't really internet savvy. After he had bought a dvd that wasn't playable in the country, he called customer service and a rep said they were going to send him the correct one. They sent him the same, wrong item. So he had 2 returns to do.

He called and they emailed him the link to the return label. (Mind you, it was one return label, for two separate items, which was wrong off the start). I wanted to print the labels out and take them to UPS myself, since I had another return of my own to send back. Well, I spent an HOUR on the chatroom with Ruchitha. She kept stringing me on, purposefully, sending me the wrong information, clearly being unhelpful made her feel better. For half an hour, she kept telling me to check roommate's email address as she has sent the correct return label. It never got sent, he had to check his phone 6 times and didn't receive a thing she said. She only sent me emails regarding my Amazon account and recent returns I had made. And she avoided answering any standard questions I had regarding what she has said.

From the beginning, she was taking way longer than necessary to get to the point. Nobody should be in a chatroom for 50 minutes with a "customer service representative" trying to resolve a problem that could have been cleared up in 15 minutes. It is the last time I will use Amazon chat services. Why develop and implement such a thing as "Customer Service Chat" if it's going to cause even more problems than Phone Service. And why hire people with poor customer service skills. It's a chatroom for God's sake. Nobody was forcing her to do to anything physical or mental. It would be God awful for Ruchitha to be working in a retail store considering she can't even handle retail online.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2018

There was a time I was a super-Amazon fan-boy, but those days are long past. If AMZ is good at one thing these days, it is finding new and innovated ways to anger their customers. I try to find the best deal with products all the time and use what discounts where I can. Apparently, AMZ does not like this and has taken to locking people out of their ability to comment on products if they feel you are not paying the top price. Today I had the simplest question about a feature on an item I bought on AMZ, but cannot ask the question as apparently, I am persona non grata these days. I got the product with a discount via research on the net.

The service still works overall, but the writing is clearly on the wall with this company. Along with the rising costs of Prime, vendor quality declining and near non-existent customer service these days, I expect I won't be a Prime member for long... And not by my choice either. Tales of members having their accounts terminated are becoming more frequent these days along with vendor dissatisfaction stories. In response, I have started finding other sources for the items I want. AMZ is too big to fight and with a little research, you can find just about any product for the same or less. What is missing is the quick convenience of the sale and shipping.

Amazon.com Company Information