2. Shopping
  3. Deal Websites

4.2/5 (5298 ratings)

About Amazon.com

Amazon.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Amazon.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Amazon.com?

Original review: Feb. 14, 2020

Amazon has a new exciting look everyday, from new recommendations tailored to your preferences to reminders about sales you might like, I always enjoy shopping on Amazon. Prime members get free fast shipping and effortless returns. Amazon reviews are a great help in buying confidence as well.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2020

Amazon is the 5 star company for shipping. You are notified when item ships, notified when item is out for delivery, notified when item has been delivered via a picture. Customer Service is top of the line also.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2020

Amazon has always done right by me in every way, returns, defective items, whatever resolved immediately. I recommend Amazon for almost anything you may be shopping for from RV's, computers, tools, home and garden, automotive, camping, hard to find items, if you can think of search Amazon they will probably have it.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2020

Amazon has a variety of different prices for a single item, which also comes with different qualities. You get to read reviews about the items, and get suggested items from the website which makes it quite simple to use. If you aren't satisfied you can put a review and get your money back. I have never had a problem getting my items replaced, or getting my money back. It is so convenient and a great way to shop.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2020

Anything you can imagine is available. I am a prime customer and having the ability to get items in a day or two can be important to me, I recently had to buy a part for my dishwasher and got the part the next day rather than driving or calling around. You do pay a small premium on Prime items but it is well worth it in my opinion.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2020

Amazon is my go to store. Whatever I need I can find it at Amazon. Delivery is quick, easy and flexible. Amazon site is the easiest to use of all the shopping sites. It's glitch free so even if a person is a computer illiterate, the website will be able to use it easily. In addition in the 20 years I've been a members, the site has never been down. So a person can shop anytime.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2020

Sometimes it can take awhile to find exactly what I want at the price I want, and the experience is always satisfying and economical. The shipping works since I am a Prime member. Prime membership gives me more advantages than just shopping.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2020

I love their prices, ease for order and the great return policy if there is something wrong. I ordered a Tonneau cover and it was the wrong size and I was impressed with how easy it was to return the product. Great service!!!!

Original review: Feb. 14, 2020

Great selection and prices. Have had frequent issues with receiving broken products or long waits for products to arrive. Problems are usually resolved but take time. Gifts sometime arrive late. Over the past year I have made about 15 purchases, 2 products did not work on arrival and needed to be replaced and 1 item never arrived and was refunded after 40 days. This seems like a fairly high failure rate for new products.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2020

Amazon is useful for last minute shopping for Prime members. They also have a huge variety of options for everything I have searched for! The price points are typically lower than other retailers, but even if they are the same, the free 2-day shipping wins every time. The customer service representatives are also patient and friendly. Amazon's instant messaging option to chat with a customer service representative is very easy, and they are always quick to find a resolution.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2020

I like Amazon, because if the item isn't as described, I can send it back with no questions asked. I usually start with the least expensive of the item I want, and if it doesn't work, I just move on to the next higher price, and it usually works out for the better. If something is just ridiculously bad, they usually remove that from their inventory. Finally, I always get my order on, or before the time it was promised. I don't think you can go wrong with them!

Original review: Feb. 14, 2020

I do most of my shopping through Amazon, including groceries. They have the most customer friendly policies, that make me want to shop with them. Anytime we receive a product that we dont like or that is not up to our standards, we can easily ship it back, and Amazon pays the shipping costs. They are quick to issue refunds as well.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2020

I've been ordering from Amazon for a long time, I love the merchandise that is sold, and mostly anything that you need clothing, shoes, vitamins, you can find. When I shop in my neighborhood stores and cannot find what I'm looking for I order it from Amazon because they have what you are looking for all the time.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2020

You never have to worry about Amazon. They have it together. They put your packages where you want them, take a picture of where they placed it and ask if you got it and in time. They have built a reputation you can depend on.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2020

I love that I can buy almost items in the comfort of my home. It comes really fast. I shopped for Christmas this year and I loved it. Free shipping is something that I look for and fast delivery. I can find everything I want on the website.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2020

Amazon is fast to deliver with competitive price. With the Amazon Prime I almost don’t pay for any delivery. It’s easy to find what I’m looking for and easy to buy, to compare the best products with the best rates and it’s easy to return as well. I just love it.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2020

I love shopping at Amazon because they have everything I need for my house, my garage and my family. They have good prices and I love being a prime member so that my items can ship free. They have great customer service that is always there to help you. I love giving opinions on the products I buy from them so that others can see if they would to try them too.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2020

So much easier than going to the mall and I can find a wider variety of items for most of the time less money. Shipping is fast and sometimes delivered the next day. The website is easy to use and check out is very easy when you put your credit card on file with them.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2020

You can shop pretty much for anything on Amazon, I like it because it is affordable, convenient and fast delivery. Moreover I like it because returns are hassle-free. Customer service reps when needed are courteous, professional and friendly.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2020

Amazon is an amazing online store where you can buy anything and everything. What’s more amazing is that delivery is fast and most times shipping is free. No need to go to a retail store when you can shop online from home.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2020

I find Amazon literally thieve!! After ending my prime annual membership, they renewed it without my consent for the ordinary fee. I called yesterday saying I am student and would like to resume another year of school prime account membership; someone cancelled the membership and sent me an email including a link for school prime account. I clicked on it, and again automatically got charged for Ordinary membership, plus an extra 15$ joining fee.

I had to call again, and since the customer service people have the least IQ to understand the simplest conversation, I asked to talk to a supervisor, she did not apologize and didn't care that I wasted my time on the web and the phone, and there have been no message regarding of what type of membership I got signed up for, without any information and amount to be charged. They just take off money out of your credit card w/o any consent, no explanation, no apology, no customer service satisfaction, only stealing. No wonder Amazon has a high stock value. Shame shameee!!!!

Original review: Feb. 13, 2020

Their return policy is the best. Their customer retention is second to none. I seldom go to brick and mortar stores and unless the stores offer free shipping and returns, I move on. Hard to find a better price.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2020

Amazon has fast deliver with Prime. The packages are packed tight so they don't move too much. Haven't to return any thing so far. The merchandise has been close the way it was described and looks like the picture. I been ordering from amazon for several years. When we bought our house it seemed they were delivering something every couple of days. I enjoy shopping at Amazon. Thank you.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2020

I cannot say enough about Amazon, I am constantly ordering items for my 106 yr old mom. Lots of times the need is immediate and they have never failed to be on time with items that are imperative to her well being. Any concerns I have or had about my orders were immediately satisfied. Sunday delivery is great.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2020

Amazon is the best value of providing same day or next day delivery. Being a Prime member I can get my art material quickly and on time. Shipping is one of the best values that Amazon offers. Return items is the most easier process that I encountered all these years.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2020

They started out great. After becoming fully established they removed Alaskans from many of the deals. They started refusing to ship many items that would be shipped in the past. Most of their Savings programs were not offered to Alaskans as well. Alaska helped put Amazon on the map and then pulled the proverbial rug out from under us.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2020

Amazon is a great place to shop. Sometimes there is too much to look through and the reviews are sometimes not necessarily something I would rely on. Sometimes the packaging isn't very well done either. Great customer service, selection, and prices though.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2020

I enjoy shopping on Amazon. The delivery options are very convenient. The Amazon lockers are a good option especially if they are near your job. At times, I have received items that were broken, look used, or just didn’t meet my expectations based off the description. The Prime Now app is also a convenient tool if you need groceries but don’t feel like going to the store. Within two hours you can get what you need, including wine and beer.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2020

I have started using Amazon for much more of my everyday shopping. With their Prime delivery in one or two days it makes it super easy to get almost everything from them. Plus most of the time items are cheaper on here than at the store. You can find just about anything you can find at Walmart or Target. Plus in the rare occasion I have had an issue, Amazon has done a great job fixing the problem. Plus I have it linked to my favorite charity so every time I purchase something a small donation goes to my favorite charity.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2020

I love my Amazon.com membership, I make great use of all the offered features: Amazon shopping, Amazon apps, Amazon music, books And my Prime membership includes videos too and movies. Amazon has amazing originals and series..

Amazon.com Company Information