Looking for a deal website?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

3.85/5
Based on 5,088 ratings submitted in the last year

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

Amazon.com Reviews

Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

Lying to customer is really not professional. On to logistics say they will deliver it again on the same night and they didn't. For this reason I will never order back from you. I been told by employee of Purolator that happen really often. Customer complain about the same thing as me. That show to me Amazon really don't care about their client. I will stick with eBay more reliable with shipping.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

In the last few months, Amazon has begun delaying 2 day orders to up to a week with no explanation. I have also started receiving wrong items, which never happened in the previous 19 years, and poorly packed damaged items.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

Promised shipment 1/18/2019. Not only did not receive shipment. AMAZON notated their records on their website as received at **. Items ended up - courtesy of UPS in New Jersey... After this, I will avoid UPS and Amazon both.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

Amazon froze my account, an order, and my gift cards without explaining why for two days. The only way to find an Amazon phone number was a Wikipedia entry or by opening a new account. Now they want me to fax a copy of my checking account statement to some guy overseas to verify I am the credit card holder. I doubt very much anyone at my bank will speak to someone to verify sensitive banking information just because they claim to work for Amazon. Amazon needs to get out of the detective business and back to shipping boxes!!!

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

I cannot agree more that Amazon's customer support is ZERO star right now. No one seems to care about you. Their delivery service has made it worse. I have 3 recent orders from Amazon and ALL OF THEM were delivered to the WRONG DEPARTMENT. I am lucky that my great neighbors gave them back to me. What is worse, they lie about the delivery status. They say it's delivered and handed directly to a resident. I was home all day long. I never received a package. Guess what, 2 DAYS LATER, I found the package sit in front of my NEIGHBOR'S DOOR. How can they lie about the shipment status?! I'd rather you tell me it will arrive late than lying to me it's delivered. I will ESCAPE from Amazon as much as I can from now on.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Amazon.com?

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

Amazon has always been a top customer support company. Until now! No answers or support to 3rd party hoax sellers that they allow on their platform. Not even a mail and now I’m forced to report credit card abuse to MasterCard. Maybe they will take their support more seriously after they lose customers. There are other options out there???

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

I received a textbook rental that had been soaked in brown liquid, dried, and guggs of brown goo was still attached to the book. My respiratory system became irritated, my skin started itching and I had to get it out of my apartment before my health would get worse. It stunk horribly as in health damaging. I called customer service- seriously sarcastic giggling female from the Philippines or something came to the conclusion after a long wait that I can send it back and get a refund...

I had to send it back because it was so infectious. I feel somewhat numb now... I will get over it but this is absolutely disgusting. Amazon has done away with customer service entirely. The CSR did not understand that I wanted to legitimately complain about this very disgusting book that should not be in circulation. NOTHING!! It did not register with CSR, I could return it. They are in repeat mode racist world!

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

Amazon is by far the best company I have dealt with. I had an issue 10 minutes on support. Filed a claim because a seller wouldn’t give my money back. Done! Full refund. Got money back on shipping. Amazon has sent me things in one day. They have given me discounts. If it’s over warranty they will give me a part refund. I love Amazon. I don’t feel bad for businesses failing, maybe stop being so bad and put customers first. I sell on Amazon and I love it!

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

I've had one pet stroller and then its replacement delivered severely damaged by FedEx. Each time Amazon sets me up to have a different carrier, UPS, pick the damaged merchandise up the next day - and I have to wait ALL day as I can't get even a time range when that might be. Both boxes were damaged in the same spots. The damage was so evident (broken wheels protruding from a box falling apart), that I haven't even opened the boxes. Why does Amazon keep shipping boxes not shipping-ready, and using such an inept carrier that would drop these boxes at my door then dart away, probably knowing I would ask them to load it right back on the truck. If I have to use Amazon again, it will be for soft-goods; they must not have this shipping thing down yet. And why can't they coordinate a pick-up time range with the carrier they've contracted. Maybe because customers will keep accepting poor service?

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

I'm not sure who is responsible, Microsoft or Amazon or both, but since it's the Amazon platform, they get the review. The "gift" card I just bought is both not able to be used as an actual gift card and nonrefundable. So, I have a $30 gift card for a gaming system I don't know anything about, and my 11-year-old nephew's birthday has just had a lot of tears added. Thanks, Amazon. To top it off, Amazon customer service refused to let me speak to a manager and also refused to resolve the issue. To add to all this, when Amazon bought out Whole Foods, the quality went way down, to the point where we will no longer shop there either. After the experience and quality of last few orders, I am closing down the account.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

Amazon has become so big that do not care how they treat their customers. I have been a customer since 2010 and I have spent $20,000 plus with them ordering merchandise. They recently closed my account stating that I had too many returns. I have had less than 2% returns of all merchandise ever ordered with them. They said it was due to my account being closed previously for returns. This is far from the truth, my account was closed by me in Dec of 2017 due to my account being hacked. I have always suspected this hacking came from an Amazon employee but could never prove it. In Dec of 2017 this hacker went into my account and returned items and requested gift cards as credit. Then this person ordered items ($4,000) worth of merchandise and had it shipped to an address in TN another state.

I made Amazon aware of this and they did nothing to stop these shipments. I did file a police report but little could they do because it was in Amazon's hands. How I expect it was hacked through Amazon is they never sent UPS or anyone to pick up and of the items the hacker said he was returning. Amazon will always have returned items sent back. My account was closed for about a month trying to get through this. This was a nightmare. So as I mentioned Amazon just closed my account stating this is the 2nd time because of returns. The returns I have had was for 2 of the same coat that were incorrect size as stated on their website and I paid the shipping back. I wear a size large and ordered size large, did not fit then ordered a XLarge. Still too small. I had them shipped back and then Amazon closed my account.

To sum this up Amazon treats a customer of 19 years and who has spent over $20,000 with them all because they have NO competent people to do the research of why the account was closed before because of their own lack of security. I will NEVER purchase from them again, there is plenty of companies to buy from that have 2 day free shipping with comparable prices that do not treat their customers this way.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

I spent 3 days on the phone with countless "agents" - most of that time trying to get each one to understand what I wanted - simply wanted to change my email address in my account. Based on the terrible telephone service I assume they are all located in South America where it is known to be poor quality phone service. Spent 15 - 25 minutes just getting them to understand what the problem was. Ended up having to create a new account losing my entire order history. This has to be the worse phone customer service out there!

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

Amazon's shipping seems to be wavering a lot lately in terms expeditiousness -- why does it take 5 days to get a shipping label created and only after I contacted their rep to discuss matter. They should let you know there is a delay for whatever reason -- have to wonder if it has something to do with Mr. Bezo's multi-billion dollar divorce. :( I hope it doesn't become the norm! And I do feel for those Prime customers who have discovered the special 2-day shipping only applies after it has been shipped -- in my case it would have still been 7 days. Order Jan 10-Shipping label. Created Jan 15 after I contacted Rep. Have a nice day!

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

Amazon Prime rarely delivers within the two day period and I’m constantly having to call them. I recently published 3 books through Kindle which is their publishing platform and ordered author proofs and paid to have them delivered in 3 business days - once again they failed to do so - they sent a notice that I would get them in two weeks even though I paid for their expedited service. I called them, and once again I got the runaround and passed off to someone in India who barely speaks English. I’m fed up with their horrible service! Amazon is a big fail in my opinion and their customer service doesn't even rate a 1. My issue was not resolved and my only choice is to wait two weeks, and it would be up to me to call back to get a refund for the expedited shipping I paid once the books get delivered in two weeks. When I said that was not good enough, the non-English speaking lady hung up on me.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

Absolutely horrible, I didn't receive item so I contact them for refund. They sold my info to another company (erny). I spend 45 min to get my 5.99 back and still didn't happen. Another phone call another 15 min. RIDICULOUS!!!

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

As a Prime member who pays $12.99 a month for I have yet to figure out what...I was a little bit disgusted that my money is not enough for this multi-billion dollar company. I get free shipping which is really not the big deal they make it seem since many companies offer free shipping now. But if I receive a defective "free shipped" item (which is actually not free since I do pay for the privilege) and I don't own a printer so I can print out a return label, I am charged for them sending me a return label??? It's a defective product!!! Charge the company that built it and sent a defective product in the first place but not the innocent consumer who not only already paid for said defective product but for your not so free free shipping! You really should be ashamed!

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

I purchased an Amazon gift card for a family member on December 16th for $50.00. On Christmas my family opened the card to use it and the claim code was scratched off. Originally, my assumption was perhaps it has been damaged, I never considered someone tampered with the card and committed fraud. Someone stole the claim code and waited patiently until the card was registered. I contacted the retail store I purchased and they indicated to contact Amazon directly since it was third-party.

Amazon does a great job at causing you a lot of work so get ready if you go to request a refund when you are a victim of fraud. They have an investigation escalation service team that has no telephone number so everything is done by email making it very difficult to speak with someone. I provided a receipt which showed my name, last four digits of my visa, along with the proof of gift card purchase, and a front and back copy of the tampered gift card. Folks this is just simply not enough for Amazon to refund your money. In fact, they put it on your bank that you used to purchase the credit. Amazon clearly got their money and do not care if fraud is committed. While I did file a claim with my bank, they too denied the claim. I specifically asked Amazon if they would be reporting the fraud to local authorities - to date, I have been unable to receive this response. Amazon would rather protect the fraud than the victim customer.

I received an email in which they proved another customer used the claim code, could prove I was not related to the person and yet still refuse to take care of the person that was stolen from. I would strongly suggest to never purchase a gift card from Amazon because if fraud is committed, they will give you the runaround, request copies of proof, and once provided tell you that they can prove fraud was committed but will not assist you in the refund. I would expect better practices from a billion dollar company. I informed Amazon I didn't even want the refund but that I wanted to ensure the person was reported, they refuse to answer what their process is. I will continue to fight in hopes that other fraud victims do not have to go through this.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

I ordered some item through Amazon, and it received 2 days back. What I received was different item, than what I ordered. I ordered Polymaker 3D Printer Filament Sample Package, 1.75 mm Filament, PolyPlus, PLA Filament, PolyMax PLA Filament, PolySmooth, PolyFlex, TPU Filament, PolyWood, Wood Filament, Random Colors, 5 X 45g, But I received a full bundle of Polylite filament. When I contacted their US branch, the person with whom I talked was arguing, the item I received it right one only. I said it is a sample package consists of 5 rolls of 45g sample filaments. He said from the description what he can understand is it is only one item.

Anybody who reads the above description can understand it is a sample package with small rolls. The one I received is actually slightly expensive than what I ordered, but as I already have the same item, I do not have any use. He said return it, he will refund. I said, "Who will pay for the shipment." He said I have to as it is an international shipment. I asked, "For your mistake, why should I pay." He said, "That is the policy..." Wow. Great Amazon...

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

On January 10, I placed an order for a book that I wanted. The next day, I received an email from Amazon saying that my order was on its way and will get on the 12th by 8pm. Saturday comes and then I find out that they sent the package to the wrong USPS processing facility so now I won't be getting my order until later in the coming week. Amazon customer service would not tell me why my order went somewhere that wasn't supposed to be. I guess this Amazon's passive aggressive way of saying that I should have paid for expedited shipping instead of choosing free shipping, not that it matters. Even if I had, I'm sure Amazon would have still found a way to screw up my delivery. Thanks for nothing, Amazon.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

I ordered some winter hats in November and was still contacting the seller, that Amazon had in “Contact seller”, in January (with no response) that I never received my hats. Found out (finally) through the seller that they don’t sell winter hats! I contacted Amazon and they had already changed the seller in “Contact Seller”. What is happening!? How humiliating and a huge waste of my time! Customer Service was no help whatsoever.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

Many months ago, I started receiving dozens of thank you emails from Amazon on different purchases that I did not make. I called and was told my account would be closed and I should open another account and attach another payment method. I did so which resulted in being charged annually & monthly for Prime. I have called at least 4 more times, each time with the employee telling me I would receive an email within 24 hours and they had no record of my previous calls. During one of the calls the employee could “see” that someone else was receiving my emails and changing my password while on the phone. The employees would not refund the duplicate charges/payments I made for almost a year and to this day, they claim I have never talked to a representative. I’ve spent hours, at least 20 hours and cannot resolve this issue.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

I had bought an item on Amazon about 10 years ago. When I tried to buy something else I could not verify my account and password. They said to set up another account. When I went to do this (numerous times) I was told I could not use the e-mail I gave them because it was all ready used, I tried again with a new e-mail and user name. They said that user name is already used. It was used because it was me who had set that up my original account. They said there was no way to verify that.

It was so frustrating, so my son who has a Prime account said he would order for me and I would pay him back, which I did. When I told him about it they faxed him a return label. This did me no good because I don't have a fax machine. Other companies I have dealt with mailed the return label to you so you could return it. I'm seventy years old and that meant I would have to go somewhere to receive the fax or e-mail, print it out, go to the post office and pay for it. Not to mention the fact the return label has to have an adhesive back. I don't know where I could go for that! What also bothers me is that a twelve year old girl can charge over a thousand dollars worth of merchandise on her mother's card and account without her knowledge and I can't even get them to verify my account!

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

Consumers need to understand and realize how bad this bank is. Today, Saturday 1-12-19 I received my Amazon.com store card in the mail which is supported by the Synchrony Bank. Also in the mail was a letter from the same bank saying that when I called them I was to use this passcode for identity verification. I didn't quite understand that at first so I went to register my card online as a 1st time user. Even though a week ago I had updated my phone number with this company on the phone; when it came to the website it wanted to send a verification code to my 'old phone number.'

This being an impossible task I called customer service and the lady couldn't do anything about it and put me through to a different department. Here I got Jason who was a very polite gentleman and I explained the whole situation to him. After being put on hold he turned around and said, "I'm very sorry but after looking into this we have to send you out a code in the mail." I said, "Hang on, I got a code today" and I read it out to him. He put me on hold for quite some time and when he came back he said, "We cannot verify this code as it was never put into our system."

I said, "Let me get this straight, your company sent me a code to verify who I am and now that I'm trying to read the very code that your company sent to me, you're saying it's invalid! Forget about it - just cancel the card." He said, "Would you like to talk to my manager," I said, "You just spoke to your manager and there's nothing you can do about it." He replied, "Once you cancel you can never reapply again," I said, "Would you want to belong to a company that has treated you as bad as this." I told him that I'll be letting Consumer Affairs, the BBB and the Attorney General of their state know what has happened here.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

I am from India. I am purchasing one o Redmi mobile 19th December 2018 but I am receiving different product. Order id: **. I am complaining this issue in Amazon customer service but they are told not possible to given refund and replacement. Amazon was cheated to me. I am paying money to Amazon but now they are not responded in my problem. I am request to all don't buy in Amazon.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

I ordered items on Amazon.com. Paid for the items. They were being delivered from the UK. Items were shipped December 10, 2018, still no items. I know for a fact it does not take 4-5 weeks for items to be delivered from the UK. My family live in Scotland and I regularly get packages from my mum and sister, always delivered within two weeks, via Royal Mail. A package from my sister was mailed December 13, 2018, I received it December 21, 2018. Contacted Amazon, they said my purchase was NOT eligible for a refund, WHY NOT?? I bought the items through Amazon, paid through Amazon, so to me, they are liable for refunding my money. Guess I will contact BBB, and other authorities, including my credit card company. Will NEVER use Amazon again.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

Three weeks ago I purchased a set of liquid motion timers for $16.95. I didn't realize until today as I was balancing my accounts that I'd been charged $29.95. Amazon frequently combines orders or breaks larger orders up, so the totals you're charged almost never match the total you're given when you check out. Because of that, I hadn't noticed the discrepancy. When I did notice, I immediately contacted them, and they refused to refund the difference. They accused me of just forgetting how much the item was - as if I'd forget that three cheap Chinese-made plastic toys were $30! - And said they would give me a mailing label to send them back for a refund, but otherwise would do nothing.

They accused me of just wanting a "post-purchase price correction" which they as a company absolutely will not do. This isn't even the only problem I've had this week, as earlier we received a wall thermometer that was obviously used and beaten up. We've had probably 10-12 used items sent to us as brand new from Amazon over the years. A belt we returned was listed as "refund pending" and it took forever to figure out they'd refunded a different payment source, which is what caused the confusion. (And when I realized they'd refunded the wrong card, that's when I went through my purchases with a fine-tooth comb and discovered I was charged almost double for these toys.) Lots of Prime items take 3-4 days even though they're supposed to be 2 days, which others have mentioned.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

If I could give zero stars I would. Today I made purchases for college that I would need before I left this coming Monday, since the purchases were for supplies I was using my debit card with my college account attached and given it's rare I do online purchases (once a year to restock on supplies) my bank had me authorize that it was in fact me making the purchase. Before I did this, Amazon told me I needed to revise the payment and I received an additional email from them about it, once I authorized it with my bank and resubmitted my order it went through without a hitch and I received an email saying it was being processed. My bank had taken out all of the money from both orders (one was a handful of MP3s which was a nightmare unto itself that I will explain shortly).

Hours later I realize that I have Prime and am yet to get an email saying my items are being shipped so I just went on to Amazon itself to check and there it was, I needed a payment revision. I called up Amazon customer service and went through the loop giving my name email address and even when providing that there were problems! When giving my ZIP code I always provide the extension as that is how I write it on my account and the first time I called (yes I had to call three separate times for three different problems with my orders today) the girl tried telling me my account wasn't mine so I asked her what she typed in and she told me the ZIP without the extension so then I told her again the code and she said that the extension doesn't make a difference so she wasn't bothering to type it.

I urged her to just please type out the whole thing and when she does her response is "Oh I didn't realize that for your billing address you typed out your ZIP code and your extension that's why it wasn't verifying because I didn't write it how you did"... So I'm already upset clearly and when I explain to her my situation about the bank charging me but Amazon saying the payment needs to be revised and that I didn't have access to the card I used because I lock it away and I wasn't home so I had no access but since I needed the items within the two day span I ordered them in I really just needed the help then and there, she told me her hands were tied, that Amazon is saying the payment didn't go through, that they wouldn't have charged me if the order hadn't been set up to be shipped and processed.

I explained I got emails saying it had and she essentially told me her hands were tied so I thanked her and ended the call and let myself calm down before calling again to speak to someone else who could maybe be able to explain to me the reason behind the payment revision because it could be a million different things so I got on the new call and it starts smooth.

I was explaining to the woman my situation and she was very helpful and kind, I asked her why I hadn't received an email about this payment revision because I know there was an issue before and I cleared it with the bank and once it was cleared I received emails from Amazon thanking me for my orders and that they were being set up to be shipped. So I was confused because yes I had received a payment revision email before but that one was solved and that was proven by how ten mins later I got emails thanking me for my orders and I was even able to obtain my MP3s.

The most frustrating thing about this is when I was telling the woman the times I got the emails she was telling me that I was wrong that I actually received them at this time and I kept telling her no that wasn't the case. I am looking at my emails and she even accused me of looking at the wrong information, this is when I realized that I am on the east coast and the CS number is out west so I told her that we are in different time zones currently and that is what the mix up was and it still took her two more mins of arguing and telling me I was wrong and was looking at some other email before what I said clicked with her.

This customer service experience only gets worse when she explains to me that the reason for the revisions is insufficient funds and that my bank personally contacted them to keep the payment from going through, I explained to her that I was staring at my bank account and at charges from Amazon that were fully processed that added up to 439 dollars. She kept telling me regardless that she knows I wasn't charged because that isn't how she was told Amazon works, I kept asking her if this is now an issue with my bank or Amazon because I was charged and since you guys are asking me to revise the payment I don't want to be charged double since this order in the eyes of my bank account has been paid for.

All she did was tell me that Amazon wouldn't charge that the bank said I didn't have the money. I read out the full bank statement, still her insisting that she doesn't think that's possible so I told her, "I don't want to be charged twice. Is there any way you can check to see if maybe it did go through but not fully on your end because of this issue and that it could be possible that my bank just hasn't gotten back to Amazon yet confirming that it is me making the purchase so maybe it's being withheld on their end." She says she will look and proves my suspicions correct that there was a withholding with Amazon until the bank confirms with them, so I again then asked her if I should wait or should cancel and reorder now that my bank is aware of the intended purchase.

She again tells me the same nonsense that there are insufficient funds that I need to revise so at this point I just hung up. The third and final time I called CS was because when I downloaded my zip file of MP3s, I was missing a few albums and I saw on the invoice I purchased them so I figured that maybe there were multiple files so I continued to hit download till it locked me out and I still hadn't received the two albums that were missing.

So I call, and it starts off awful because I give the woman all of my information - my full name, email my address, all of it and she just kept asking me for my name over and over and I would give it and she would say that isn't the name on the account so I would tell her I didn't understand. She just kept repeating "What is your full name" so I would say it and she would tell me I was wrong and eventually I looked at my Amazon and saw it said "Hello (my nickname)" so I gave her that. She automatically jumps into the "Thank for calling Amazon customer service. I see you're a prime member. Thank you for that" as if she hadn't just fought me for 20 mins over what my name was when all she had to ask was what my nickname on Amazon was considering Amazon themselves in their settings recognize that the name they greet you with is a customizable nickname.

I'm at my wit's end with my whole day at this point and it only gets worse because when I explained that I was downloading the music to my computer and the downloads were missing. She kept telling me that on the web browser you don't need to download to your computer in order to listen. So I explained that I purchased the music to be placed on iTunes so I needed to download it and the problem was that I was no longer able to because I requested too many times and now I don't have some of the music I purchased due to not being able to download.

Again, like everyone else she talked me in circles repeating everything over and over until something got through and she ended up being able to help me which I am thankful for, however it was a phone call that lasted nearly an hour and once she realized that I wasn't trying to download for offline listening and that there was in fact music I couldn't access due to not being able to download anymore, the help took two mins not even.

Amazon customer service is a roller coaster where it takes you 100 hours to get to the top of it only for the best part of the ride to last about three seconds once you start to drop. They do not pay attention to the words of their customers, are vague, wishy-washy , and overall disrespectful (the second call I made about my payment revisions you could hear people in the background yelling and talking so I told the woman I had a hard time hearing her and she told me I needed to deal with it because it is busy and everyone has a call).

I am beyond disappointed that this billion dollar company can talk a big game about being a great website and provide very fast and accommodation for everything be it having next day shipping, or their "outstanding team of customer service members" who I am sure are just trying their best at a job they may or may not enjoy and that they most certainly deal with a lot of nonsense and stress but that shouldn't mean that they talk in circles with customers and then act like it is nothing when they finally understand where the customer is coming from.

Like I have the respect to have apologized for my confusing with my Amazon nickname situation because I felt bad for being so frustrated. They cannot even apologize for spending hours giving customers a hard time until they finally realized they were wrong. Amazon as a site is wonderful. It's fast, convenient, and has everything you could imagine. HOWEVER they truly need to consider hiring a more competent and kind customer service team.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

I have never experienced anything like it before. I ordered a pair of shoes that were sold out everywhere and should’ve been more cautious when I saw they were on Amazon. When I receive the shoe it wasn’t even the same brand and it came from the UK. After experiencing another situation from a seller that was being nasty about a previous item that was shipped to me broken I tried getting through to Amazon through their chat line. Feeling deflated and I just needed to talk to someone. After spending almost an hour explaining to her how upset I was how is it possible to receive an invoice with all the correct information and a shoe that similar but not even the same brand.

It’s obvious they were out and I got a letter about if I kept the shoe it would be 10% off. I mentioned to the customer service representative how uncomfortable I was dealing with a third-party which she included anyways in the conversation later on. It’s like she was trying to apologize but wasn’t listening to a thing I was saying. My refund was accepted and I received a full page of instructions on how it has to be shipped back. There are at least 10 different things I have to do to prepare this package for a return out of the United States. I will never order from Amazon again and have never once had a problem ordering through Walmart.com. So unbelievably sketchy from the get go. Shame on them.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

My son has waited for a hoverboard for over a year. When I, his single mother working 40+ hrs a week to support him and his 2 brothers, finally had the $110 to buy his hoverboard I went to Amazon.com because I thought they were the best choice. I paid Amazon for the purchase and it was delivered defective, unable to power on. My son and his brothers were completely devastated. My son cried for 2 days while I pleaded with Amazon for a refund so that I could buy a replacement. I was treated with a cold shoulder by each "customer service representative" I spoke to with Amazon. They refused to refund because King Sports is a "third party." It's been 4 days now and absolutely nothing has been done by Amazon or King Sports. I will never spend another dime of my hard earned money with the multi-million dollar company, Amazon. They don't care about their customers. They are greedy, cold-hearted slime.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

Bought Tuttle Origami paper through Amazon... The "Vibrant Colors", the "Kaleidoscope Patterns" 500 sheets packs... The "Nature Pattern" will be shipped in March. Great service... Got them in less than two days. Paper quality is not the greatest. If you fold and unfold on the same line six times that line will start to tear. But I'm not complaining about that as the packages of paper were not that expensive. What I'm complaining about is that AMAZON do not allow me to submit a review into their website, because I didn't spent more than $50 in 12 months. They want customers to know the quality of the merchandise that pass through them but if you didn't spent enough... Get lost.

Amazon.com Company Information