Looking for a deal website?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

3.96/5
Based on 4,786 ratings submitted in the last year

5587 Amazon.com Consumer Reviews

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

I ordered a book on November 24th, and the UPS tracking showed it was coming via UPS and had arrived at the local UPS station on November 28th. After that they said to contact them if it did not arrive by Dec 4th, and that they were sorry for the delay. After going through the tracking detail, and talking to UPS, I learned they sent it via UPS SurePost, which drops the item off at the US Post office nearest the buyer. From there on they have no tracking - either UPS or via the postal service. Checked tonight and it was back to "We're sorry we are late" with no arrival date. Spent an hour on the phone with the customer service department (probably in India) who did not understand about SurePost. The book is being replaced, and it is supposed to come by regular UPS. Supposed to. The order section says nothing about "SurePost" when you order.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

I used to love ordering from Amazon.com, but I think those days are over, now that they’ve started using “Amazon Logistics” (private contractors) for delivery, instead of the more professional and reliable UPS, FedEx and post office. I was notified that my order was out for delivery on Sunday, but nothing arrived. Even though I was home all day and the weather was great, somehow, there was a “carrier delay” with no reason given. Most likely, the driver didn’t feel like delivering it.

Yesterday, a second delivery was supposedly attempted but, alas, the package wasn’t on the truck, according to Adam, the “Amazon Logistics” person who called back after I requested a customer service call via the Amazon app. Today, I found a message in my account that said: “On the way: Delivery attempted. An attempt was made to deliver your package, but the business address was closed because of a Holiday. Please look for a notice of attempted delivery for the next steps.” Um, business address? Holiday? What the what? I was told by Adam that I couldn’t report it as lost until after midnight tonight, which is less than 3 hours away. Do they really think someone might deliver it at 9:30 p.m.? But, no, I’ll have waste more time to call back in the morning and report it lost.

I decided to try calling the toll-free customer service number to see if I could get better service. I was connected to Warren, also an Amazon Logistics customer service rep, who sounded like he was lazily lounging on his couch, didn’t seem to be able to get even as much info as Adam, and talked to me using a half-broken cell phone that kept crackling and fading in and out. He put a note on my order to ask the carrier to leave the package on the porch. If they ever find it, I guess they might do that. I’m not holding my breath. Long story short, if you order from Amazon and they have implemented Amazon Logistics in your area, good luck, cause you’ll need it. I’m going to look for other sources for the products I used to order from Amazon.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

In August 2018 I purchased from Amazon an International Samsung Galaxy S9. The phone arrived on a Saturday afternoon, shipped by New Generation

Products in Issaquah, WA. When the phone battery did not charge to 100% from Saturday to Sunday, I contacted the seller who emailed me a return authorization. Concerned that the seller did not provide any phone support, I packed the phone on Monday morning, took a picture of the phone, insured it and sent it back to the seller. The seller wrote that there is nothing wrong with phone. A 30% restocking fee was charged without explanation. I phoned Amazon Customer Service and described my situation. Amazon contacted the seller: "Details: The customer is missing $183.99 on this order. Kindly process the refund for the customer. Please contact back the customer."

When the seller did not refund the excessive restocking fee, I filed on 10/2/2018 a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. At this point the seller produced a picture of a phone with some scratches but no identifying info on the phone. I produced a picture of the phone in new condition with the identifying IMEI numbers prior to shipping. The final response on October 22, 2018 from the NGP Management Team (the Amazon Seller):

"Customer sent us a SCRATCHED UP and USED PHONE! As per our policy we have charged customer restocking fee. Customer should know if they use phone and ship back there is going to be restocking fee. This is very abusive of a customer to expect full refund when item really had scratches on the back of the phone and front as we showed in previous attachment. We will not refund customer restocking fee just because they have opened complaint on BBB website." I continue to dispute the sellers responses and request refund of overcharged restocking fee.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

I have relied upon Amazon to meet their delivery goals. If an item was scheduled for "next day" I have faith it would arrive so, and it always did--until recently. Now, my parcel can come one, two, three, even a week late, and Amazon takes no responsibility except to offer an apology and a $5 credit. Just not good enough!

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

Do NOT pay for Prime! They jacked annual price up and let customer service down. Will not be renewing EVER. We have been Prime members for over 6 years but gone when this year expires. Not a single delivery on time. Worse yet, all day package says package will be delivered until minutes after the cut off then says SORRY!

Walmart, Bed Bath & Beyond, REI, Target, Kohl’s, ALL have better prices and deliver exactly when they say they will. Used to be worth paying a few extra dollars for quick reliable delivery but those days are long gone. I really needed an item today and could have saved 2.00 at Bed Bath & Beyond but wouldn’t get till Wednesday. Amazon promised it by Tuesday so ordered. Guess when I’m now HOPING to get the item? Thursday or Friday. Could have saved 2.00 and had the item faster. Or better yet, gone and picked it up at Walmart for same price earlier so I wouldn’t need to now redress and leave my home at 9pm! I HATE AMAZON! I will be posting this everywhere I can, then will get dressed and go out after 9pm in the freezing cold.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Amazon.com?

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

Ordered an electronic navigation device from Amazon at an agreed upon price. Their site stated that it was in stock and would be delivered shortly. It was never delivered, eventually they canceled my order. All the while the item was still listed as in stock-however at a substantially higher price. THEY MADE AN OFFER AND I ACCEPTED. That is a contract and they failed to fulfill it.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

Amazon Prime was once a reliable online service, and you could count on them delivering your order within the window they promised. You cannot count on them at all anymore. In the last 8 items ordered (going back about two weeks -- books, headphones, air filters, air purifiers), no fewer than 6 of them have had delays. Sometimes serious delays. That is simply the most recent cases that I can most quickly access. The pattern has been in place for at least three years, and the problem has been growing worse. I no longer expect them to fulfill their promises. In short, their delivery system has collapsed and cannot be trusted. Order elsewhere if timely delivery is an issue for you. Caveat emptor! To be clear, I've been an Amazon Prime customer for years and was one of their biggest fans. No more. I am seriously considering dropping my Prime status and avoiding the site as much as possible. I would recommend you do the same.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

Worst Website for service #amazon. @amazonIn. I have Purchase 2 back cover from Amazon and I got 1 and rest one I didn't get. Even my money is already deducted so I have paid for both but I got only one product, I don't have such kind of expectation for Amazon because Amazon is "brand". Now I will not purchase again from Amazon. In market have numbers of competitor of Amazon like Snapdeal, Flipkart, Myntra, etc., they already provided.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

I ordered same day delivery on 3 items. Eventually, a good customer service representative figured out that amazon had handed my items to some random person living in some nearby apartment complexes by looking at GPS. Before that , I had the run around from customer service and from logistics. This was the second time in as many weeks that a same day delivery was many days late. The logistics person revealed to me that drivers sometimes marked things as delivered even when they weren’t. We both agreed that was lying

I waited last weekend for my lost package and returned to the FAQ on the Amazon site Sunday when nothing showed up despite the promises. I returned to Amazon to research my problem. In black and white, Amazon states that They mark items as delivered IN PERSON to a customer despite the fact the actual delivery can take place 36 hours later. Way to boost your same day service numbers. It is one thing to have false advertising, but to admit it online is totally brazen. Go look it up.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

God forbid you ever have to try and resolve ANYTHING with Amazon. If so, you will be sorry you ever bought anything through them. As of today I've had my last straw. It pays to look around as now on average you can find many things for equal or lesser price but with 100% better care and service. All their customer service is done through extremely un-knowledgeable call centers in India. Aside from having an order cancelled by Amazon without telling me via email, text, or otherwise, an order I was buying on Cyber Monday to save $300, I was unable to complete the order after no less than 10 calls to multiple levels of support at which point each successively higher "supervisor" took no accountability in resolving the issue. At each time I was more than cordial and was hung up on at least half the amount of times. They cannot for a single instant think outside the box on how to resolve any issue I assume is not typical.

Add to this fact that their delivery service DOES NOT alert you to when any package is actually dropped at your door in the way FedEx or UPS does. You would think the company now run by the richest man on the planet, Jeff Bezos, would have in place a service that texts your phone on delivery. They already have all your other information so why is this even an issue in 2018! I also have to now deal with their delivery service who for whatever reason left my two new 32" monitors in heavy rain when they could have set them 3 feet further ahead under my porch. Again, if I knew they had been delivered I could have also come home instead of allowing them to soak in a downpour for over 4 hours. How's that for quality service? (There is none!)

I also want to point out how crappy the website is. As a web developer I could write a book on how it should be improved. What sticks out the most that others may notice is that reviews posted on any item are often not of the actual item you are looking at but is often filled with very "similar" items and thus being able to get any realistic or fair review can often be misleading and difficult. Also take notice of the hassle to find out which store or business will actually be fulfilling your order as Amazon is most often just a middleman between you and a vendor, where again, you may be able to circumnavigate Amazon and deal directly with the vendor via their own website...which as of now, I HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

I paid for a year subscription of Amazon Prime which includes 12 months of service (Paid May 14, 2018 through May 13, 2019) and on notated items there is a 2-day delivery selection as part of the Prime agreement if the Prime member chooses it (I did). I purchased the Sony TV on Monday, Nov. 26, 2018 online from Amazon; this product was sold and fulfilled by Amazon. I did not receive the TV at all on the Amazon "Track Package" page which stated "Delivery on Friday, Nov 30, 2018 by 8 PM". Secondly the tracking page had no Tracking Number nor Carrier listed. A tracking page is of no use without a tracking number. The TV was never delivered after my wife and I stayed home Friday, Nov. 30, 2018 from the afternoon until 8:00 PM per the document delivery date on Amazon's own page. My wife and I stayed home on Friday, Nov 30, 2018 solely to receive this Prime item.

I called Amazon on Saturday, Dec. 1, 2018 and spoke with a "Michelle". I requested my Prime account to be cancelled DUE TO NON-FULFILLMENT OF THE 2-DAY DELIVERY SELECTION I CHOSE AND POOR NON-FUNCTIONING software which did not have a tracking number nor a carrier and lastly NOT RECEIVING THE ITEM. I called on Monday and spoke with an Amazon employee named "Tashana". She quoted a $5.39 pro-rated Prime refund was credited to my Amazon Visa card for the remaining 5 to 6 months of Prime membership I still was owed. I told her this is absurd.

I cancelled Prime on 12/1/2018 due to Amazon not fulfilling the services I paid for and should have gotten a pro-rated amount for at least January, February, March, April and part of May... and perhaps including December 2018 as well. I was charged $119.00 on May 14, 2018 for one full year of Prime membership - equates to approximately $9.92 per month for each of the 12 months. How does a $5.39 pro-rated amount even come close to being logical since I had only used this Prime membership from May 14, 2018 to Nov 30, 2018?

"Tashana" proceeds to tell me it is Amazon's discretion to pro-rate a refund and secondly once you use Prime services twice... Amazon does not have to refund any amount EVEN THOUGH I EXPLAINED THAT THIS TV WAS NEVER DELIVERED AND DID NOT MEET THE 2-DAY DELIVERY which pushed me to stop paying for a service I am not receiving. This was not the first time I let the 2-day delivery slide and I did not address it. Amazon may have grown too large to be as professional and honest which was their trademark a decade ago.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

First of all, I’d like to say I’ve been a loyal Amazon Prime customer for the past 5 years. I have never had an issue with my packages being delivered when it is delivered via USPS, FedEx, or UPS. However when Amazon uses their own carrier to deliver packages, it either is delayed in transit or not able to be delivered. I am paying a significant amount of money for my packages to be delivered via the Prime service Amazon offers. Since Amazon cannot stand up to their claims of “2-day free prime shipping” then I guess I will cancel my membership. Amazon, you need to get rid of your terrible carrier and keep using USPS, FedEx and UPS if you want to keep your prime customers.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

I purchased two items on Amazon.com. At the time of the purchase, the items were listed for $35.95 and $36.23. A week later, they were still listed for that price. However, when I looked at my credit card statement and then at the invoice received with the order, I was charged $51.98 and $41.89. When I contacted Amazon customer service I was told there is nothing they can do and just kept citing price fluctuations due to manufacturer stock. No matter how many times I explained that when I selected "submit order" the lower prices were listed, Amazon would not do anything to help. Apparently, if you order from Amazon, you need to take screenshots of your order to later prove the prices listed on their site. Unfortunately, the purchase was for water filtration replacements and had already been installed, so I could not return the product.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

Im really disappointed with Amazon. Bought 4 items Saturday and it said same day delivery guaranteed. By the way I'm a Prime member for a long time. So last Saturday my items didn't arrive, no notice and kept asking Alexa and she says it will arrive today. Then came Sunday I saw it was refunded, wasted my time chatting with Amazon representative. Why? I told them not to cancel and they said Tuesday, I thought originally same day delivery? Also why do they refund right away? What if I'm not checking for the status? It should be my option to cancel right? Is this what happens when the company grows? So very dissatisfied. Probably I will start looking for an alternative. Probably cancel my Prime too. I'm paying a lot of money for it.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

I have been a Prime Member for over 5 years and have never had so many issues with deliveries. Ever since Amazon took over their own shipping, I have had multiple items lost and almost all are now late, past the 2 days guaranteed. When I contact customer service, I will occasionally get a $5 credit "for my troubles," and a "I'm sorry this has happened to you." Most recently, I've had another item lost in transit. I received an email from Amazon this morning informing me that the item had been lost and I needed to contact them to either get a refund or replacement item. So, I did as told and contacted customer service.

Long story short... I can't get a refund until a specialist has reviewed the case. What in the world?! I have NEVER had to have a specialist review anything. I could possibly understand if the item had been marked as delivered and now I'm saying it never was... But Amazon was the one who told ME that it was lost. Why do they have to have a specialist review something they already know? Not to mention the fact that the customer service agents are horrible now. I do NOT want someone to send frowny faces during my chat. I am not their best friend and I'm not 10 years old. My membership will be running out in February and I do NOT intend to renew. Amazon has become too large and too difficult to deal with. I would honestly rather deal with Walmart then go through this every. Single. Time. I order something.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

My husband bought me a Kindle Oasis for $299.00. It is NOT working properly. The screen flickers between light and dark making it terribly frustrating to read. I called Amazon to get an address to return it to. They do not accept returns until someone troubleshoots the device, and then there is zero guarantee they will actually accept it. I think it’s impossible to troubleshoot the device since they do not have it in their hands. So, now I have to wait 2 or 3 days to have someone return my call and try to troubleshoot it. I just want to return it and can’t. My husband paid a lot of $ for it. Terribly frustrating. Take my advice and don’t buy the Kindle Oasis. I am 100% positive we have just been ripped off. I also have to close my credit card and reopen a new one because they are charging our card for items not bought or received. Ludicrous!!! Done with Amazon.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

Found a charge on my amazon.com account I did not purchase, called and got a rude customer service employee on the other end. He got mad I kept interrupting his "speech" and I told him I didn't care to hear it, to just cancel this subscription I did not make. Come to find out Amazon has been taking $8 without my permission each month and this customer service representative did nothing to fix that unauthorized charge and when I told him he didn't have to be rude, he jumped all over me and told me I was being rude.

Apparently he didn't listen when I told him I didn't need him to tell me what he was trying to say. I didn't need him to tell me anything, just do what I wanted him to do. I just wanted him to cancel it. He did nothing either to fix the issue that I did not authorize that subscription. Don't trust amazon any longer over one bad attitude employee. Will be cancelling my Prime and removing all my credit cards. Been a Prime member since day one. Will take my business elsewhere!

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

Placed an order on 11/21/2018, as of 12/02/18 the order still has not shipped, I have contacted customer service three times and no one can tell me what the hold up is, the last time I call the representative I spoke with (Shawana-Kay) hung up on me when I asked her if customers with a Prime MEMBERSHIP get the same poor customer service. The is the first time I have not had a Prime MEMBERSHIP and I have had the worst experience, no one in this company gives a dann about anything except taking your money. I will never do business with Amazon again.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

Amazon is the slowest company about shipping. If you not buying Prime, your order will take forever. Order was placed on Nov 27, still not shipped. Today is Dec 2. They making you to buy Prime membership, so you would have a good service. Never going to order again.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2018

Looks like there is a lot of issues with Amazon deliveries this year. I am a Prime member and it has been going on 4 days after today. It keep saying out for delivery and then by 5:00 it says issues with delivery. It wouldn’t be so bad except if they say a certain day you wait home and expect it hoping it is there and no one took it finding out that is not delivered. I am not sure what Amazon’s issues are this year, but you probably won’t receive your package in 2 days as promised so paying for Amazon Prime might not be worth it. Customer service is no help unfortunately.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2018

I purchased an item from Amazon, it didn't arrive as scheduled. So I did the online chat. I asked where the item was, turns out even though I received an email saying it shipped, it didn't. I've been a Prime member for at least 5 years, I was told to reorder the item and Amazon would WAIVE THE SHIPPING! I said I don't pay for shipping, I'm a Prime member, I was told five different times my shipping was going to be waived, and all five times, I said I don't pay for shipping. I even asked if he was reading what I was saying, since he kept saying shipping charges would be waived.

What really got me was his English, several times I looked at my screen because the words were so out of order. I wondered if I was really talking to someone at Amazon. One sentence was "We shipping charges waived will be". Obviously, I asked what he was saying because I couldn't grasp what he was saying. I was transferred 4 different times. I was told I wasn't patient, the item just didn't get shipped, it should arrive in 7-10 business days. When I asked about 2-day shipping, I was transferred. I spent over an hour online trying to find out what was going on, and never did. Amazon's customer service has taken a noticeable nose dive in the past year. Obviously I won't be renewing my Prime membership.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2018

My name is Deepak. Email id is ** which is registered with Amazon. My Amazon account is on hold from last 6 months. I don't know why. Last week I did recharge from Amazon Pay. They deducted my money but recharge was not successful. When I pay the recharge amount I immediately received email from Amazon which saying “your order has been cancelled”. When I ask for refund the customer representative said, "Your account is on hold. We can't help. You need to mail investigation team." I wrote many mail to investigate@amazon.in what they are not replying. They suspended my 8 year old Amazon account. This is simply cheating with customers. Please help me anyone.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

I've been shopping at Amazon for years. I've been Prime member for 3 years. This year is the last one I will be Prime member. After my Black Friday shopping, I think out of 10 deliveries, only 1 or 2 made it on time. When contacting customer support, they would usually care about the item being late and would try to help me or give me a compensation for my trouble. After a few late deliveries, I'm being told to be patient as it's a busy season and "is there anything else I can do for you?" I asked about guaranteed delivery service and the rep told me it's because of the overload of orders and that it's not under their control. Weirdly enough, I read everywhere that it's a guaranteed concept and they usually give a compensation.

Back in the days, I would have my Prime membership extended of a month whenever I had late deliveries. I always give kudos to Amazon to do this as they basically took ownership and responsibilities of their lateness. Lately, when such things would happen, they would give me a 5$ compensation for my trouble. Now, they just don't seem to care anymore which is a big disappointment. Honestly, the 5$ is nothing... It's purely figurative but at least it shows that they want to make it up to me. But being told I have to be patient and that's it... That's not what Costco would tell me and I'm a member that pays roughly 150$/year for membership. Now, I will simply go back to regular customer for Amazon. With time, others will realize the same thing I did and slowly but surely, Amazon will start to tank like other big retailers who did not care about their customer.

Good luck Amazon in the future. You might be the biggest fish at the moment but time and karma can be a **. ;-) And I believe in Karma. The fact that I took the time to write this waste already enough energy, especially considering the fact that Amazon will never read my review... But if you do, take action as soon as you can. Promoting Amazon at this point will simply confirm and justify that they can now ignore us even if we have trouble with our orders. Don't give them 100$/year for membership. Buy items elsewhere to avoid giving them all of the profit. Even if they price-match the same item, we, as customer, are giving them market share even if they barely make any profit on the item. I'd rather go helping local businesses that do care about my business than Amazon did this 2018 Black Friday.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

They have the most incompetent delivery crew I’ve ever experienced. Ever since the distribution center has taken over I’ve had nothing but serious problems with receiving my merchandise. They don’t know how to read house numbers, I find my packages on my neighbor's porch. They “lose” my merchandise and Amazon has to reimburse me and I have to start the order process over. They even record that merchandise was delivered and it wasn’t. Perhaps to someone else, but not to me! For that reason I will no longer be a customer of Amazon. I’ve given them ample opportunities to correct the egregious deliveries but serious and expensive mistakes continue to happen. Amazon was MUCH MORE EFFECTIVE when merchandise was sent by the US POSTAL SERVICE. They still charge the customers for shipping and handling but the service has gone severely downhill.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

We had ordered the Kindle HD 8 Fire Kids Edition on April 10th 2018. I received it a week later and everything was great until my son ran the battery down. Then it refused to charge or set up and I was informed that this was an issue with Kindles and that I had to send it in for a replacement. When we received our first replacement It had a scratch along it. Within a week it turn from a scratch to a crack and I had to contact them once again on a replacement. Within a week I received our 2nd kindle which turned out to be refurbished and it kept freezing. Once again I contacted Amazon and send it in to get a new replacement. Received this refurbished Kindle and after 7 days whenever I powered it on it went straight to Amazon's reset menu. I was getting frustrated but went ahead and sent it in and waited for our next Kindle.

This was on November 16th of 2018. By the 23rd I had not heard anything so I contacted them and they said that the replacement was on its way and it should be here within 3 to 5 days. Fast forward to today December 1st 2018. I contacted them again and they said that unfortunately the item is out of stock and I would not be able to receive my replacement. I would have to repurchase the Kindle at full price and they would reimburse me the amount once they were able to ship the item. I refuse to do that and asked about getting a refund on the item.

The best that they would do after arguing with them for two hours was a $50 reimbursement. So we had a Kindle for less than eight months that had to be returned four times and end up receiving less than half of the item price. I will never buy another device from Amazon and as of now I'm looking through other websites to find another place to do my shopping. And I have pictures of each of the Kindles that I had issues on and have it on a review through Amazon.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

I ordered 17 items all at once from Amazon. Checked tracking and said all were delivered, however 3 items were never received. Checked with neighbors, nobody got my stuff. I work from home and my office overlooks my front porch, and I also live in a gated community, so the chance that something might've been swiped off of my porch is pretty much slim to none. Contacted customer service via chat and was told they can't refund or replace, and that I'll have to wait for them to "investigate." Keeping in mind that I literally order from Amazon at LEAST 2x week, every week, and I've never had an issue like this, it's ridiculous to be treated as though I'm in the wrong. The items missing total less than $40 (out of the $548 I spent on the order). Being treated as though I'm trying to scam the company out of these items is insulting and infuriating.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

I placed a order on 11/22/18, 11/23/18 I received an alert stating the order shipped. I contacted Amazon on 11/25/18 in regards to changing the address. I was told I needed to contact FedEx myself to change the address, I contacted FedEx and was told that if I change the address there will be a fee. So I instructed the rep not to change anything and to leave the address as is. I then contacted Amazon again to inform them what I was told. The rep then stated he would contact them not to worry but never requested the shipping address so I asked, "How can you end the communication with me without having a new shipping address," he stated, "Oh I won't need it." I then asked, "Well how can you change it if you don't know where to ship it." At that point I ended the chat and left everything as is.

On 11/29/18 I received an alert the order was out for delivery so I waited all day and by 8 pm I received an alert the delivery was rescheduled. I immediately contacted Amazon and was there was nothing they could do and the package would definitely be delivered 11/30/18 and not to worry. But this was after the rep went back and forth with me in regards to the delivery date and how I need to be patient. 11/30/18 comes and get an alert again the order is out for delivery. By 1:05 pm I get an alert from FedEx they could not deliver because the business was closed.

My home is not a business, I contacted Amazon. The rep contacted FedEx on a 3 way call. The FedEx rep stated there was no apartment number and requested the apartment number and stated the package will be delivered by 3 pm on 11/30/18. By 6 pm there was no delivery. I contacted Amazon again and the rep (Mark **) was horrible. He put me on hold and transferred me to FedEx without warning and just left the call. The FedEx rep stated I would have to pick up the order if I wanted it the same day. I called Amazon again and the rep called FedEx again. We were told the previous reps lied and that I would not get my package until 12/3/18 hopefully.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

I placed an order for "Ten Toes Boards Emporium Zed Bamboo Longboard Skateboard Cruiser, 44", Aqua Fishtail" on 25th Nov. Since I am a Prime member, hence the delivery was supposed to be by 27th Nov as claimed by Amazon. On 28th I asked about my order the answer was it is in transit. Shall be delivered on 29th. Again on 29th same answer with new date of 30th. On 30th again I contacted them and now they are telling me it will be delivered on 2nd December. Seriously is it a joke or what? Really pissed off. Poor customer service. Never going to use Amazon, overly priced and rated.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

Here's our experience with our last four orders: 1) Delivered Late, 2) Received a text that order would be late, then received an email it was being sent back because it could not be delivered, then received an email that the item was damaged, and finally, we were emailed informing us the order, which was scheduled for delivery on 11/7/18 would not be delivered until sometime in January. Ordered the same item from a Prime seller and the day it was scheduled to arrive, we were notified that the order was canceled with no explanation.

Finally, the 4th order was scheduled to arrive by 8 p.m. on 11/30/18. A one-hour telephone conversation with customer service was nothing more than a waste of time. We had to request the item be delivered to a different address as we would not be here to receive it being that it was not delivered as promised, and Amazon C/S Rep could not accommodate this request. It seems that since we paid that 20% increase for membership, Amazon's product prices have increased, Delivery Service has ceased, and Customer Service is non-existent. Amazon is not worthy of our time or business because they no longer care about the paying customers who made them successful in the first place. I only gave them a "1" star because there wasn't an option to leave them a big fat "0". Shame on Amazon. You started something good, but you've lost the ability to maintain it.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

I couldn't return my item due to a hazard and I was told by an Amazon employee to "hide the hazard and don't tell UPS about the damage." I got hung up on twice. And one person in chat constantly copy and pasted the same sentence over and over again when I asked to speak with a manager because his solutions weren't working. I canceled my Amazon Prime and I'll never order from Amazon again. Horrible.

Amazon.com Company Information