2. Shopping
  3. Deal Websites

4.2/5 (5298 ratings)

About Amazon.com

Amazon.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Amazon.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Amazon.com?

Original review: Feb. 16, 2020

Have never been disappointed with Amazon. Do most of my shopping there. It's great having it delivered to your front door. The prices are very competitive. I have never purchased anything at Amazon where it was less someplace else.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2020

Other than fresh foods, we use Amazon for about 75% of all of our purchases. We can find just about anything at a low price. Plus being able to order everything from the comfort of your own home and quick shipping is great.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2020

With Amazon you can leisurely shop in the comfort of your own home for just about anything. Amazon automatically shows other items for you to compare so you don't have to keep searching for a better price, etc. Shipping costs are usually free or very inexpensive. They save items you previously viewed. You can add items to a wish list or cart to purchase a later date. You can review all of your past orders. Your payment methods are stored securely in your account.

When your item arrives and for some reason you have to return it, you click on return on your orders page next to the item you are returning and you are emailed a return label and then you ship it for free at UPS or go to a Kohl's store and return shipping is free! Once the return is in process, your payment account is credited before Amazon even gets the item back. The prices of items are extremely competitive. When you need to contact customer service you get an immediate response and they help you in every possible way! Need I say more?

Original review: Feb. 16, 2020

I use Amazon for work to purchase supplies and have not had any trouble with these purchases or returns. When I have purchased for personal use again, I have had no problems. Although I am still waiting for an item I purchased earlier in the month and hope it is of good quality since it is coming from China.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2020

Huge selection and variety. Always quick delivery of purchases, and any issues that arise (which is not often) are immediately addressed and resolved by customer service. Amazon also has its own brand, which offers even lower prices on "generic" items of equal or better quality.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2020

I love Amazon. It has a variety of items and they are normally cheaper than any other stores. They have good quality items. I have never had a problem with my others through Amazon. My items come at a reasonable time. You know ahead of time before you buy the items if they will be there on time. That's what I like about Amazon. I don't have to guess when my items will be at my house.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

Amazons customer service has went down to a level that is highly disappointing. They refuse to refund my money to my bank account even though I was told by them in multiple occasions that’s exactly what they would be doing but now I’m being told the exact opposite. The first item wasn’t received so I had to purchase it a second time and it didn’t fit. I just want my money and want to trust that I am being told the truth.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

Absolutely horrible service. At least a third of my items never come or are late! All I get are excuses or apologies. My last order was supposed to be Prime next day. After three days I called and they didn’t know where my item was or why it was delayed. They finally gave a refund but it was a hassle and I had to get my times through a different company. I’m shopping with Walmart and their 2 day shipping from now on. Amazon Prime is nothing but an expensive joke at this point.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

Ability to find just about anything at a good price. Quick delivery is normal for Amazon. Refunds are never an issue. Cancellations are not difficult. The reviews really help one make a decision. Their app on my android works very well. Making changes to your profile etc. is easy to do. There is a short window of time that you can make changes to your order.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

Amazon stands behind their sales---if there is a problem-- they listen and they understand. The result is usually a favorable one. In addition, it is nice to know that they almost accept any returns with a sensible reason.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

I like Amazon.com because they are one of the few online retailers that actually do offer free-shipping to Hawaii, which is invaluable. In terms of variety of products, I'd say they do have good amount for example, I managed to find some Chip's Ahoy cookies that were the root beer flavored. It was limited edition. Price wise, nowadays they are comparable to big box stores. Customer service is amazing, the few times I've had to contact them it felt like they truly cared, I remember once emailing their support about my concern of a birthday present for myself not arriving in time; and customer service upgraded that shipment to next-day shipping, and it arrived in time for my birthday! Overall, Amazon.com has lots of value for me.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

Amazon has made shopping quick, convenient, and easy. Their Prime shipping makes it easy to determine when you will receive your item. Their customer service is amongst the best and is always willing to help with any issues. Unlike other customer service providers that one might not be able to contact, Amazon is always there!

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

I love shopping on Amazon! It's so convenient, great customer service, right at your fingertips. I can shop in the comfort of my home. It means a great deal to me to have a logistic company like Amazon that delivers overnight when I'm not feeling well to go out and shop Amazon is there. Once again, Thank you Amazon and all your great staff around the country for providing us customers with awesome service.!!?

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

I, personally, love Amazon. I can always find what I'm looking for and can compare prices. If I have a problem they correct it immediately. I also shop through smile.amazon.com which donates a percentage to a charity of your choice. Plus, you can't beat having what you need delivered right to your door.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

Amazon can no longer be trusted. They now let anyone sell anything. They check nothing out on the products. It happened to me and many people. Exp: They have full body PLATINUM SILICONE BABIES from diff companies so I bought one to see if it really was a platinum silicone and they are NOT..I make Platinum silicone babies So I used a small test to see if it was.. PLATINUM SILICONE WILL ONLY CURE ON PLATINUM SILICONE IN WHICH CASE IT DID NOT. The baby was very hard in the torso area..So I will say it's either tin silicone or industrial silicone and I def do not by any means want to buy them for a child bc it can be fatal to small children..They contacted me as well asking if I wanted to sell my babies. I said, "No thank you."

They allow anybody sell anything they want without checking any items..I can go to Dollar Store, buy all the make up and sell it for way more. If people know how dollar stores work they would not buy from Amazon due to lack of checking ingredients that can be fatal and illegal here in the US. So there is my review of Amazon shopping.. Customers have no idea what they are truly buying. Which is a shame bc Amazon used to be the place we went to shop. But no longer! Sad bc they used to be the best store online..I wouldn't recommend anyone to shop there until they change the rules and regulations for the consumer.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

Amazon is just so easy to use and it's great having items delivered to my door. Even though they aren't the least expensive, it's the convenience that makes up for it. And returns are so easy! If there is a damaged product, they send another right away.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

We live in a rural area, going to town and shopping, fighting traffic, finding a place to park, well that's simply too much for us. So we chose to shop online, we find we get better prices and fast service. Amazon has shown up how to get a great deal and fast service. I wonder why people still fight their way through traffic and crowds when they can have their purchase delivered right to their door.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

Great company to do business with.. They're fast, extremely efficient, and have great products to choose from. I have been ordering many different products since Amazon first started. Three thumbs up???? I would highly recommend to any and all online shoppers.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

Amazon has too much of variety. I love it but I get lost in too many options added to one page. After a while, I leave it and buy nothing. But when I buy, Amazon is there when needed. Always solve my issues.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

Always has what I am looking for and with other similar products. Delivery, next day. Excellent. Prices are fair. Friends don't go to stores, they rely on AMAZON for choice and service.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

Amazon overall has a huge variety but their products are sometimes smaller than you would expect or less quantity as well. They have a terrible return policy but otherwise their delivery is fast although I wish they used more than just the postal service.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

Anything I want I can find on Amazon.com. The quality is great and satisfaction is guaranteed. Shipping is pretty fast on the majority of the items. Sometimes the item ships from China, and it does take longer to arrive. The variety on Amazon is great.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

Can always find what I want. Always cheaper than and local store. Great way to control the monopoly of retail and run all small businesses out of business. I really hate shopping online, but sometimes lack of time or small retail chains don't stock.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

Shopping is more convenient than it ever has been. Still amazed they can accommodate next day shipping. I can get just about everything I need on Amazon and they usually have the best prices around. Amazon is a lifesaver.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

When deciding to shop Amazon.com I took a look a cost savings & availability of items I continually purchase, Amazon filled the bill. This saved gas, time, & during 60 to 100 miles for shopping. Amazon is my go-to.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

Vast majority of the merchandise found here remains of an Asian origin particularly auto parts which are often subject to a less than wonderful quality/value review, i.e durability. Claims of an OEM platform simply don't stack up and why I avoid no matter how tempting a price.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

Excellent service. Packages arrive sooner than expected. Best shopping available from the comfort of home. Trust website, price better than product website. Convenient, despite weather, 24 hour shopping.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

Amazon has great customer service and shipping. They text or email when the package has been shipped. They do the same when it has been delivered. I can depend on a time frame. Amazon drivers also take a picture of the delivery and send it to the customer.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

I make 95% of my purchases on Amazon because they have decent prices, fast delivery, great return policy and the best customer service. I have been a customer with Amazon for over 14 years and the quality of products is very good. I have Amazon Prime and I like services attached to it. I love Amazon Music and I like Prime Video. The only online retailer I trust.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

I worry about the conditions under which Amazon's staff work and the impact this service is having on local retail outlets. It is also challenging to return items such as a CD player that didn't work properly.

Amazon.com Company Information