2. Shopping

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.13/5
Based on 1,823 ratings submitted in the last year

Amazon.com Reviews

Original review: Feb. 8, 2020

I like the fast delivery method and the number of choices you have for selections. I also like the return policy and the fast return of funds if not satisfied with the items... I also like the fact that I can return my items to Kohls instead of wrapping them back and taking them to the post office or UPS.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2020

I love the many options of buying you have with Amazon. You can either purchase some items such as books brand new or used, Amazon is my go to for school books. The delivery is always great and on time.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2020

Very convenient. They have just about everything, and the prices are decent. The delivery sucks though. My packages get lost all the time, and they'll "deliver" something but end up taking it to the wrong address. It's so frustrating. Customer service can be annoying sometimes too. For many of them, English isn't their first language, and that's fine - but it becomes a problem when they don't know what I'm talking about, and now there's this language barrier. And then I get to go around in circles with the service rep and nothing is accomplished. It can get annoying.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2020

The variety of products offered is great! The free two day shipping with Prime also adds to the positive shopping experience. The opportunity to buy almost anything you need, all in one place is amazing especially for someone, like myself, who is disabled and unable to get out to go shopping. The option to also order groceries and hand made items is also a wonderful option. I can even do my holiday/birthday gift shopping and have it delivered to my loved ones which is also a great help to me. Amazon.com is not only convenient, it is a useful tool for disabled people.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2020

Like it when I use Prime delivery with Amazon. Usually gets here on time. Great selection and price. Customer help very prompt. Returns are easy. Know where the provider is from. This is important to use United States companies.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Amazon.com?

Original review: Feb. 8, 2020

Simply put, I LOVE Amazon. I love the fact that Bezos started in his garage, I love how he stayed the course and expanded (and continues to expand) the vision, products, and convenience for customers. The customer service has never disappointed me (and that is hard to find these days) and the variety is reading materials, merchandise, electronics, accessibility to the product is unparalleled. I love how a lot of the earnings are used to enhance products and services, and this may be a little forward, but I love the hedge fund management attitude of you won’t blackmail me, I’ll share the information for you, take calculated risks. ???‍♀️Sorry, I had to say it. I LOVE Amazon.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2020

This is a great company, especially with the prime membership. If you have items you purchase monthly or even up to every 6 months, each month you have 5 set for delivery you save 10%, less than 5 still gives you 5% off. So setting it up to have it delivered instead of a trip to the store is amazing. I used to buy my monsters at A Costco/Sam's Club type of store but through Amazon I can get them for the same or less than I would pay at the store before you add on the tax, this way the tax is already included and I’m saving money. Plus the 2 day free shipping (or 1 day or same day free shipping) makes it awesome.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2020

Amazon always treats me right. Best value, best products! I have always been satisfied with every order I have done with Amazon. I have used Amazon for more than 5 years and always orders are correct. I haven’t 1 time been disappointed!

Original review: Feb. 8, 2020

Saves me wasting my time running around to all the stores in the area looking for things they don't have and at higher prices. Sometimes listed online and stores still don't have in stock. If I collect items and put in my cart until I have $35 or more the shipping is free. Items come very fast.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2020

Amazon is incredible. They have a wide variety offering and their customer service is on point. They take ownership for lost orders and always send a replacement without question. I will continue to use amazon for life.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2020

I love shopping with Amazon. They have anything you're looking for and some things that you didn’t even know you needed. Prices are fair and delivery is quick. Making returns is very easy. I got a Prime membership this year and I am hooked on some of the Amazon original programs. I would recommend Amazon to anyone.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2020

I have Amazon Prime which I really like a lot. I get prime video with many different movies and TV shows etc. I think my favorite thing about Amazon is the free shipping. They have superb delivery. They tell you when a package is going to be delivered and it always gets there on time, plus I'm not able to track the package too if I need to. The return system is great. When I order something and I want to return it I just go in plug in what are returning and where I'm going to return it. The best part is that I can return a package at Kohl's department store. Amazon just sends me a barcode by email, I bring my package to the store and they scan the code and that's it. I also like the fact that they have a lot of reviews on products, and I utilize their repeat deliver methods for vitamins, pills, etc. Overall Amazon is just easy to use. Only complaint is customer service if I need to resolve something by phone.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2020

Amazing selection, prices and free two day delivery for prime members! Same day delivery offered on select items. I love that I can read reviews, answers to common questions and ask new questions when necessary. Great customer service, support and easy returns. You can even take returns to your local Kohl’s store. Highly recommend!

Original review: Feb. 8, 2020

I appreciate the detailed descriptions, the variety of a given product, particularly the competitive pricing. All of the merchandise my family has purchased through Amazon, has met or exceeded our expectations. I am also very satisfied with the expedition of shipping. The team members who make the deliveries, do so with care and timeliness.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2020

It's the variety of items that keep me buying. No matter what I am looking for, Amazon has it. Towels, lighting, plants, clothes, furniture, vitamins, emergency food. I needed to replace tablets and ointments in my First-Aid kit and they had everything. Delivery, even wothout Prime, is very fast. It's a pleasure to call customer service. Everyone knows what they are doing. And the customer reviews are very helpful.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2020

Amazon is awesome. It really just depends on what you buy, because it maybe good quality or it may not. Products tend to arrive whether quickly, so double check where the carrier is shipping from. There are situations where the carrier maybe very far away, and it could take up to several weeks for an delivery. Also, some products may not appear as they seem when they arrive.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2020

Amazon is my go-to place. They have just what you need! I find everything I am looking for and at a great price. Shipping is reasonable and quick. When I want to shop Amazon is it. I shop Amazon and save every time.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2020

Everything and anything is available here. Ordering his quick and accurate online and the delivery is excellent. If there is a problem encountered They ensure a quick resolution. Like doing business like this.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2020

I check out 99% of my larger purchases with other sites to make sure I'm getting the best price, Amazon is normally the best, but there are some sellers that are ridiculous on their prices. Especially when buying seasonings or spices. Walmart almost always is the better choice. But have to love the fast delivery time!!

Original review: Feb. 8, 2020

Same day and next day delivery. About says it all. Need to be more competitive with pricing, but overall no one else can match the convenience of buying from your couch and delivered next day. Prime membership should be cheaper as well.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2020

In December we had a fraudulent purchase on our Amazon account that was charged to our credit card. We disputed the charge with our credit card company and they in turned closed that account and reestablished a new account. The unusual events for a fraud purchase, the merchandise was delivered to our house which we immediately returned to the vendor.

Do to these events, Amazon has locked our account and we have done everything they have requested to resolve the issue. We had to give them a new credit card number for the charge of the merchandise and in turn they would apply the full vendor credit. That has not been done. Their response when called is that we will receive an email with instructions on how to unlock our account. Some of these emails have not been received(?sent) others have gone to an archive file on our email.

At the beginning of this frustrating episode, I had renewed our Prime membership for a full year. This Prime is attached to the locked account and is not usable even though we have paid for the service. To date, we have had no success with Customer Service by phone or email. The customer service reps are human robots that have no capabilities to provide customer service. They just answer phones.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2020

Everything good and all products, the prices are super good too. I don't have no problems. Y'all don't need to change nothing. Because is easy to find the products and all the time have a good deals, easy access for everyone to find the products.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2020

I’ve shopped at Amazon for a few yrs now. I like Amazon because it has anything you're looking for. The service is wonderful. I have never had a problem with returns or help with a product. They are fast to fix the problem. I receive my orders exactly when they say. If there is a delay they always send a notice explaining. You can send orders to other addresses which is great for me. I help my mother-in-law out who lives in a different state. She’s not a healthy woman and doesn’t get out much to shop so I have orders shipped right to her door. With that being said Amazon is a godsend in so many ways.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2020

Amazon is a great store filled with tons of variety. It's my usual go-to for price checks and deals. I usually find goods I'm looking for, a few dollars less than other retailers. Their shipping options are great and gives them an edge over competition.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2020

ALL good with never a problem! Selection/price/shipping/service/packing/...and I am a long-time user and have ordered a variety of item (house/clothing/plants/bath supplies/etc). Some have been gifts as well! I will certainly be staying with Amazon!

Original review: Feb. 7, 2020

Christmas shopping this year was easy, convenient, economical and stress-free on Amazon. I was able to get ideas on what's trending and read the reviews to help me avoid mistakes. As an added bonus, I saved $100 by signing up for an Amazon store card when I was checking out. This card is not a credit card - it is only good for Amazon purchases - and I will be able to use it for my frequent Amazon shopping in future.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2020

Always available with everything I need with suggestions and best prices. I recently received an item from UK. Always get what I expected in record time. Get updates on every stage of the order to delivery process.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2020

Only online company that I know of that, even though their calls are outsourced, will still connect you to someone in the US just by asking, and without any hassles. Not to mention their customer service is outstanding.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2020

The range of products is exceptional as we can almost always find some particular item that we are interested in purchasing. Delivery of products ordered is very fast. This is a company that we always go to in order to locate and pay for whatever it is that we are interested in obtaining.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2020

I ordered a wedding dress using Amazon from BeDazzled. It was delivered earlier than they said. The description was perfect. I ordered it 2 sizes too big and it fit perfectly. I am overly happy about my decision and the look of the dress.

Amazon.com Company Information