Looking for a deal website?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

3.85/5
Based on 5,088 ratings submitted in the last year

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

Amazon.com Reviews

Original review: March 13, 2019

I have been locked out of my account since February 21st (It is now March 13th), for the reason that Amazon could not verify the info on my credit card, or contact my card issuer. I have sent Amazon their information, and then when requested, I sent them a fax of my bank statement with both my address and the account number on it. I sent this fax twice. The first fax was sent on February 27. I called 24hrs after I sent this one and asked if they received the fax, and was told that yes, account specialists had my fax, and that an account specialist would be contacting me within 48 hours. I received no further contact and so I called back three days later, and was told they never received my fax, and that I would have to send another one.

I sent the second fax on March 5. I called after I sent that one, and was told that account specialists had my information and would be contacting me within 48 hours. Again. No further contact for several days. I called on Monday (March 11th), and was told by the representative that he had sent the information up, spoken with a supervisor, and that account services would be calling me that exact afternoon within the time range I specified, due to having classes midafternoon. I never received this callback.

I called again yesterday (March 12th), and was told my email was not connected to an account. They were able to find the account through my phone number, and by pulling it up that way found that the email on the account had reverted back to an old email I had switched from, sometime around June of last year. I was also told that my account was disabled. I asked if I could speak to account services directly, since I had yet to hear from anyone, and the representative told me they would only contact me through an email that they would send later on.

Over this entire time, there have been at least 3-4 representatives that said they would follow up with me later on to see if I had been contacted by account services/if my issue had been resolved, but I haven't heard from anyone at all. I've received no phone calls, and the only emails I have received have been ones sent while I am on the phone with representatives, reiterating that account services needs my billing and account info.

At this point I would say screw it, forget this account and make a new one because I have never had an issue using my debit card on the account before, however, I have a little over $200 in gift card balance on this account and would like it back. In addition to this, I am afraid that since I had signed up for the Prime student free trial (which was canceled due to being "unable to bill at a later date without a valid card"), that I will be unable to get this same deal on another account due to having already entered my student info on this account.

Another thing that I'm concerned about, is that the account will get fixed at a later time and the order I had placed the day my account was shut down will go through. I've been told all of the orders were canceled, but the week following my account being frozen, I received all of the smaller items on the order I placed, the only item missing being the iPad pro from the same order. (Which, I have decided even if we do get this sorted out that I will be ordering from Apple directly, instead of through Amazon, even though it was several dollars cheaper to order through Amazon. The only reason I have not gone ahead and bought it from Apple is that again, I am worried about my Amazon order suddenly going through in some freak happenstance.)

I've always heard Amazon customer service was very excellent, and while everyone I've interacted with has been very pleasant and friendly, I have zero confidence in getting my account fixed or receiving my gift card money back at this point.

Original review: March 13, 2019

Would give zero stars if possible. Jan 31st there were two fraudulent charges for "gifted" Amazon Prime purchases that showed up on my account...paid for by my Chase Amazon card. I immediately called Chase and they said the charges had not been paid yet. They stopped the charges from going thru due to their fraud protection guarantee. I was issued a new card. Chase contacted Amazon and they were instructed to reverse the charges. Days later whilst on vacation I was notified that I needed to pay over $200 for the items purchased fraudulently or my account would be closed. I have contacted both Chase and Amazon 5 times in the last month and a half to make them understand that I am not responsible.

Chase has always protected my interests but they say that Amazon does not allow them to advocate for me or be on the phone to help explain the situation. So I get transferred (5 times already) to Amazon for an excruciatingly painful recap of the events only to be told that they can't do anything until I pay the charges... You know the ones the crook made after they stole my credit card info from the Amazon site. I know this because the card is used exclusively on the Amazon platform. So much for their security.

Anyway because I refuse to pay over $200 for 2 Prime gift memberships... They have closed my Amazon account. This account is my business account and is connected to my seller central, brand registry, and transparency business accounts as well as my personal Amazon buyer account. So my business is affected. 5 detailed calls and several HOURS of my time wasted and I was told again today that they will review my problem and get back to me in 24 to 48 hours. 45 days I have been fighting with them. Sadly, I hold out no hope for resolution. You never get to a decision maker. They have no contact, emails or even the name of a supervisor. Only first names and last initial is provided by any representative spoken to and NO ONE IS HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR ANYTHING! The right hand not only doesn't know what the left is doing...the left hand is actually a "bot" that isn't even human.

If Amazon is reflective of the future, we are heading toward a dark time where robots answer questions you haven't asked and real live customer service is a thing of the past. For all who love Amazon...buckle up buttercup because that day delivery you love so much is going to be the beginning of the end of business as we have always known it. No accountability... Profits are the only thing that matters to Mr Bezos.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: March 13, 2019

I had ordered a few products off of Amazon.com and had ordered these specific items since they are edible for same day shipping through Amazon Prime. I had received notification that the items are on their way in the afternoon and I would be receiving them by 9 pm. At 7:51 pm I noticed in their app that their delivery person was at my apartment complex. At 7:52 pm I received a message that said that an attempt was made and that the business was closed. I had provided my intercom call # that they would enter for me to allow them to enter the building, I received no such call from the intercom. As a consumer, this makes me feel that no attempt was made at all and makes Same Day Delivery pointless.

At 7:57 pm I call Amazon and explained my situation, the person on the line seemed as baffled as I am since my delivery window shows that they would deliver by 9 pm and was told the driver is still on the road and still in the area and would be heading back. I wait 20 minutes, I decided that 20 min was ample time for them to turn around and retry to do their job; delivery of a package. I call the call center again and explained my situation, I was put on hold for quite some time. I was eventually told that they would not be reattempting tonight and that another driver would attempt again at a later date.

I did not even care about the product that much, it was the principle of it. If I chose same day delivery and provided all the information for the driver to do their job correctly, I should receive it the VERY SAME DAY. I ask for a refund since I would not be home to receive the package any other day this week and there have been many thefts in the building lately regarding packages left at the door. They allowed me to cancel the order and give me a partial refund on my Amazon Prime account fee, roughly $11... This review is on AMAZON PRIME DELIVERY only; Amazon did the right thing, but their delivery department definitely needs retraining with an emphasis on customer service and hire honest drivers.

Original review: March 12, 2019

I was kicked off Amazon for no good reason. I have been a customer for years. My credit is perfect. It all started when I was notified that someone had access to my Amazon account. Thinking back, it was probably a scam. I decided to change my credit card and somewhere in doing so, Amazon decided they didn't want me for a customer any longer. It seemed the harder I fought to stay on as a customer the more they said "No". I have been without Amazon for several days now and I've found that life goes on and I'm spending less money. My gain is their loss.

Original review: March 12, 2019

I have been an Amazon Prime member for about 10 years. I order on average once/week from them and have ALWAYS had the option to see 2 day delivery whether with one click or adding to cart. Just this week I noticed a change. Now they are stating, no matter where buying direct from Amazon or one of their affiliates, they are giving a 5 day window. With Prime, you are guaranteed 2 day delivery or you use to be. Now that this has changed, why are we spending $119.00/year to be a Prime member with expedited shipping? I called and spoke to 2 people who just could not get that the options have changed and now Amazon is protecting itself and giving a 5 day window. This is total BULL. I will definitely be rethinking my Prime membership. Really a good thing as you can find items that are on Amazon so much cheaper on other reputable sites.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Amazon.com?

Original review: March 12, 2019

I ordered flowers for my best friend’s birthday. I got a confirmation email that they would arrive on the right date. The night before I get an email that mentions that they will arrive on a different date. I contact customer service and they are TERRIBLE, the first person I chatted with advised me to cancel my order and reorder. Then he dropped my chat and I was redirected to someone else who didn’t not speak English very well and was clearly having a hard time typing because it would take about 10 minutes for each response.

After explaining my situation AGAIN this person eventually gave up and dropped off the chat. The third person offered an apology which was nice but not very helpful. She “looked into it” and apparently the flowers got shipped to the wrong facility so they had to get shipped back to the right facility and then delivered to my friend. So the flowers are being shipped for days, then delivered late and I expect them to be delivered in a very sad state and in the meantime it’s too late to get my friend anything on her actual birthday. They offered a $5 coupon. Sad compensation for the money I spent on flowers that will not be delivered when I ordered them and will probably be looking very bad after being shipped around. Amazon should not be offering flower delivery when they don’t or can’t control the delivery or quality.

Original review: March 11, 2019

I bought a book off Amazon in January. The book had a fairly reasonable price but since I live in Africa I had to pay about triple the price of the book in expedited shipping to a company Amazon contracted - IMEXX. I was buying the book for a dear friend of mine whose birthday was a month away at the time and IMEXX promised the book would be delivered in about three weeks. Long story short, my friend's birthday has passed, I've been waiting for close to two months now and they keep sending me to customer support and they keeps advising me to wait while they address the issue. I don't know if Amazon's customer service is always this bad but this has left a bitter taste in my mouth. If you are in Africa I'd suggest you use AliExpress or GearBest.

Original review: March 10, 2019

I ordered a product and it was defective. The seller asked that I send the product back to them, which I did. They failed to send me a replacement so I called Amazon to complain and they said they would send me a replacement and deal with the seller. A month later (now) Amazon sends me an email saying I am being charged for this product - again - because they did not receive the return. I just spent 45 min with Amazon customer service, 4 different people, each asking for the order number and the details. They refuse to reverse the double charge. Luckily I used American Express so will be disputing my charges and cancelling my Prime account. I have email chain from seller showing the return was received. Amazon told me to get seller to send me a new item to send back to Amazon. WTF? Worst.

Original review: March 10, 2019

www.amazon/in/gp/product/B07NDT6PLC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 Whirlpool 1 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC (Alloy, 1.0T 3DCOOL INVERTER 5S-W, White). Purchased the product on Amazon. Import date is Dec 2017. I ordered this on 8th of March. Delivered on 10th. As the date mentioned first available from 5 February 2019 considering this is 2019 product. As no questions and reviews were there in this product listing. Raised return request. Customer care called me thrice today and they were only keep saying sorry. They did not ready to accept return request. They are accepting the fact that they are selling old garbage products. But keep pointing to their policies. Never buy.

Original review: March 10, 2019

I ordered a preorder game for a friend as a gift and that game is due to release in a week and a half for preload. I go to review my order there a new release date for the preorder that stated I'll have to wait 7 months for it. I call customer service about the fact the date is wrong. They tell me that the release date is for the physical copy only and that Activision isn't doing digital copy till October which I know for a fact is a lie as already had purchased a digital copy for myself and it's already linked to my PlayStation account. Yet they completely marketing the digital code as a preorder and to be available when the game is released. I have since Canceled Order and repurchased it through Gamestop and had the code the same day not waiting 7 more months past the release date for it.

Original review: March 9, 2019

I’ve purchased multiple items from Amazon in the past and had no problems; however, once I did many problems arose... Every time I’ve ordered from Amazon, packages were either delivered via my mailbox or left at my front door. Yesterday I was advised via text the package was not delivered due to an “unsecure” location. I immediately responded via text and going on Amazon’s website in hopes of having my package delivered (to no avail). I then called Amazon around 5:30 and was advised the package was to be delivered that evening between 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm (EST). Unfortunately, the package was not delivered, in fact it had been returned to the carrier office at around 7:00 pm (learned of via tracking).

I, again, called Amazon, this time extremely irate, and was advised the package was to be delivered between 10:00 am -11:00 am, at the latest. At 11:10, my package still had not been delivered. I canceled my Prime Membership. It is now 4:10 and I still have not received my package, and after, again, contacting Amazon, I was advised Customer Service CANNOT guarantee a time to drop off packages. This coming during my 4th conversation with them.

It is unfathomable to me that such an organization could be this problematic that not once, but twice, I was given incorrect information. How can a company not correctly teach Customer Service agents how to give correct information. I’m aware that during my 2nd phone call, I was not pleasant (at all or by any means), but to be lied to adds more insult. “I’m sorry(s)” will only go so far when dealing with the public.

Original review: March 9, 2019

I return items on 2/6/19 and as of today I still have not received refund on my return. Worst of all IT'S ONLY $8.49. On 2/12 I contact Amazon Chat to resolve/check status on my return and according to Ralph, it my refund was cancelled and he reprocess for my refund and Amazon will refund my $8.49 in 3 to 5 business day and I received the email confirmation on 2/12. On 2/21 once again I contact the Amazon Chat since it's been over 3 to 5 business days and this time I was chatting with Venkat and same - this refund was cancelled and she will reprocess. Again another 3 to 5 business days. Then on 3/2 I CALLED this time, and sure enough process got cancelled again! This time I spoke to team leader and she assume that it will be refunded. So I believed the leader and move on.

Today, 3/8, I chat first with Mohit and going nowhere and I asked to chat with supervisor. Then Shailni (she is leader) came on she promised that refund will be processed but I just can believe. I even ask them so send out the refund in AMAZON GIFT CARD and they can't even process that. All in all, I had hope that I will get my money back. After all it was only $8.49. I could just let it go. But this is principal and integrity of business. If they promised then it should be done and follow thought making sure satisfied customer at the end. All these people I chat, talked on the phone and they don't even know WHY MY REFUND GOT CANCELED.

I wish that this problem will not happen to them and they should really find out WHY!!! I failed to get my principal and I'm very upset that. I even bought stuff from Amazon... Actually this is first time I purchased a lot of stuff from Amazon, and I regret that. I hope this feedback is helpful to someone, and I really hope that someone in upper management at Amazon sees comments and fix the issues we are having!!!

Original review: March 9, 2019

I am in no way inexperienced online or with computer skills in general. However I find it impossible to easily date a movie through Amazon Prime. What the?? It makes no sense. Let me help direct me to the movies I might enjoy!! Is this just more to push me to paid movies? I'm not buying them and it is extremely frustrating.

Original review: March 8, 2019

If you live in a bad part of town or have people steal your packages or even if you are buying a large item, do not buy off Amazon. I have had 5 packages stolen off my porch in the past 3 months and now they are now making me file a police report and wait 3 days to call again to get a replacement and and even put me on hold for 20 minutes while they called my police dept to be sure my report number was real. So because UPS is delivering onto my porch though instructions say to deliver to office so my items get stolen and it’s somehow my fault.

Original review: March 8, 2019

I came back from vacation and went to log into Amazon and order some product I needed and have purchased before. Amazon blocked my sign in and wanted me to answer a security question... (This is NOT a security question I approved of.) They asked me to supply the expiration date of the credit card I have on file. My card date expired and I got a new card with new expiration date. When I get a new card, I always shred up the old one. I have NO way of knowing what the old expiration date was... so am NOW locked out of my account. I tried calling them and they wanted to know what my last three purchases were. I have NO idea. When I order things I save the purchase order from them until I receive All the items I bought. I then delete the order from my email... so without being able to sign into my account, I have NO idea what I purchased in my last three purchases.

So As of now, I am locked out of my account and NO WAY to retrieve my account, no way to delete it. AMAZON should be ashamed of running its business this way... using the expiration date of a credit card you are using is NOT ACCEPTABLE AS A SECURITY QUESTION... EXPIRATION DATES DO NOT STAY THE SAME. THEY CHANGE... Barbara.

Original review: March 7, 2019

I have bought the tires from Amazon online and asked to be shipped at Tire Choice in Lakewood Ranch, FL. At the same time, I also bought the tire installation service from Amazon so Tire Choice would be the one deliver it. I requested an appointment weeks in advance and confirmed. Calling Tire Choice the day before, they did not know about my appointment. Nevertheless, I set up a new appointment. When arrived to the appointment, Tire Choice has not been informed by Amazon that I have bought the installation service. Therefore, they asked me to pay again at the much higher price. This is my first time buying from Amazon and will be the last for this particular service.

Original review: March 7, 2019

Amazon is a leader in online shopping, most likely because they don't need to communicate with you directly. I find it hard to believe a company with the IT sophistication they have can't merge two accounts into one. They had the inconsiderate gall to tell me, basically, "Too bad. Open a new email account if you want to do business with us. And we don't care that you're a Prime member. We already got your money for the next 10 months, why should we care about your problems using our system." If you want to buy something sold on Amazon, find out who the company selling it is and call them direct. You'll probably have a profoundly better customer service experience!

Original review: March 7, 2019

Used to love Amazon. They always delivered on time as advertised. Their delivery logistics today leave a lot to be desired. I have now started using other service providers such as Walmart and Best Buy as well as Lowe's. They deliver in a more timely manner. I suggest consumers check who actually can meet their needs. I don’t know about you, but sending a delivery after 9 pm at night isn't acceptable Amazon... Others are now meeting your price and deliver at reasonable times.

Original review: March 6, 2019

Ordered a television from Amazon February 24th, my delivery date was March 6th (today). My package was delivered March 4th without my knowledge so a door tag was left saying that they would retry 3 times before they’ll send the package back to Amazon. I waited all of yesterday with the tracking saying that it’s on the truck and out for delivery. Talked to a customer service rep at 8 pm and was told the package was rescheduled for delivery today in the morning. Never came. Called back and was told it would be here by no later than 3 and guess what time it is? =|

Original review: March 6, 2019

Amazon's site allows one to buy everything, including kitchen sinks. What makes them better is the customer support. When purchased directly from Amazon, the support is awesome, it trickles down a bit when purchased from an Amazon reseller, these 3rd party sellers stock goods at nearly unbeatable prices, but the return policies can vary. In spite of overseas support from Amazon, it is still good. In the past 5+ years, I've had only one negative experience with Amazon's customer support; compared to many with local brick and mortar stores.

Original review: March 6, 2019

I use to enjoy Amazon for the high quality items but recently that has all changed. A lot of China junk has saturated Amazon.com and as I did more and more of Amazon I realized how many items I was tossing out. I only purchase from here if I can't find it anywhere else. Otherwise I tend to purchase it locally. I was shocked to learn how much sellers are allowed to increase prices. A standard bag of cat litter can be purchased from a local store for $18.00. Amazon sells it for $50+ with weight shipping. Wow price scamming.

Original review: March 6, 2019

Our Amazon account got hacked and this hacker purchased 4 Amazon gift cards sent to themselves. Amazon immediately caught it and told us to change our password, which we did. We also cancelled that particular card and thought everything was ok. Three weeks later we get an email from Amazon saying that our credit card company had denied the charges (DUH) and that our Amazon account was closed until we paid the $500. Even though they knew it was fraud, and told us to change our password they are still requiring that we pay it. WTH? Not only that, I can't even log into my account to see what orders are pending, cancelled, etc... I have called at least ten times and they keep telling me the fraud dept will call me back and they never do. This is literally the worst customer service I have ever experienced. EVER! It's been a month and my account it still locked down. I can't see my wish lists or anything, it's outrageous.

Original review: March 6, 2019

I was recently awarded what Amazon calls "promotional certificates" for $40. I was satisfied at the time as the $40 was a reasonable settlement. I went to purchase some items and noticed I could not see any "promotional certificates" of any value any place. After some research I was told it was available at check out. Okay that works great for Amazon but not so good for their clients. How do you know the so called "promotional certificate" has been applied, How do you know where you can spend it. How can you track it? How do you know Amazon ever issued the "promotional certificate"? How do you know it is not a scam.

They tell you you get this great "promotional certificate". Oh but you can't use it on most items, you can't see it anywhere unless you buy something and check out and you can't track it. This is a simple programming change that Amazon needs to make. If they truly are issuing and tracking their "promotional certificate" then they can easily provide that detail to clients. Please Amazon fix it.

Original review: March 6, 2019

Email them about my issue and they ask me to contact them via a number provided in their reply. I tried the number but it was not in service. Hence I replied and told them about the invalid number, at the same time provided them with my mobile so they can call me at a convenient time. However I did not receive any call from them. The whole conversation above repeated thrice via our email exchange. Frustratingly they always reply me with the same automated reply of calling an invalid number and leaving a number for them to contact me which never happened. Till now, I have yet to get an answer and this is disappointing for such a big company. Why bother having a customer service team when they don’t even bother reading their customer email, not just once but thrice.

Original review: March 6, 2019

Very incompetent. I am a Amazon Prime longtime member and Amazon has never missed a payment withdrawal for this so called service. This week, on Sunday I ordered a Computer and with Prime, it was scheduled for arrival in two days, Tuesday. I changed from PayPal to my business credit card - which Amazon made easy - just click on credit card and enter the information.

It appears that someone in Account Management flagged the change from Paypal to a credit - and held the order for credit card verification. Now to this point, it is not unusual to check for fraud - but the incompetence from this point on is as if I was dealing with a overseas 3rd world vendor. The order tracking information indicated that the item would be shipped in the 2 day window - to arrive Tuesday. I called to inquire about the item Tuesday afternoon as it was not received, and the tracking information said not shipped - scheduled, to arrive Tuesday PM. After 45 minutes on the phone, all they could tell me is it was not shipped as it was “in review” - whatever that means.

They attempted to reach an Account Manager - which required about 30 minutes to access. All that I got out of this is - he’s the order was held - no, they did not know why - did not know who held it up - probably due to the change from PayPal to a credit card. I was told they need to contact the bank to verify the... - no one knew what. Now I deal with taking credit cards and know it is a 30 second process- simply enter the card for verification and the response is immediate. So no one at Amazon (remember I am a long time member of Prime and have continuously purchased goods through the Amazon Prime app) would act - until I complained and then they said, "OK, we can send the item in 2 more days," as if they were entering the order for the 1st time.

They apologize and offered me a$20.00 credit... what a sad way to treat a customer. I cancelled the order, bought the same item on the spot at Best Buy and want all to know - do not trust Amazon to look after you - and know that they are incompetent when you make a simple change to... anything out of their normal operating procedures.

Original review: March 5, 2019

The Amazon customer service team is hopeless. I contacted them thrice regarding a package that showed delivered on my account but was not delivered. I contacted them thrice and I had to keep explaining the issue to them where they could have checked my previous conversation regarding the issue. A person named Antony (if that's his real name) without checking the shipping details said that the package was missing and I should check with my neighbors whereas the previous day another customer care person told me that the package was running late. These people clearly have no connection with each other and are not doing their job of helping customers obviously. I buy tons of stuff from Amazon and this is least expected from their end.

Original review: March 5, 2019

I opened a seller's account and paid for it the monthly fee of $39.99, however my account was deactivated by Amazon from the moment I opened it. Since they charged me the $39.99 for it, I contacted Amazon and they said that my account has been suspended, and I can’t use it. I asked them to return my money back and they wrote me that they will. But it has been a month already and they never returned my money. I contacted them several times by phone, email and nothing works. All I hear is that the transfer of $39.99 failed to initiate. I paid them from my debit card which was the biggest mistake. Be careful with them!

Original review: March 5, 2019

Had an issue with something and the customer service was prompt and extremely helpful actually going the extra mile. With this level of customer, it gives me full confidence to buy from them know if something goes wrong they will always be there to help if needed.

Original review: March 5, 2019

I use to like Amazon, trust reviews, experienced good customer service, but lately I'm finding things to be a bit odd. After a brief 6 months of Prime, we canceled. Not one package arrived on the expected date. It was either late, or lost, and forget videos, the selection is old, and everything seems to be "a la carte", not a big deal - however 2 day delivery was for us. Now, as in the past, we've wanted to review products good and bad. I like reviews because I'm a huge product researcher before I buy. We've noticed that our reviews are either posted immediately, 1 out of 7, or rejected because it did not meet Amazon's guidelines for reviews, or it's completely lost in cyberspace and nothing was posted. This has happened over 20 reviews, and only 3 have made it, 1 which Amazon said, "For writing your review we've chosen to gift you $3 toward your next purchase."

This made me even more suspicious of their review practices. Today, after writing 4 more, 1 immediately published, a 2-star book review, I find it safe to say, I'm not sure the other 3, (one which was an Amazon "choice", distributed by them which failed me today after 6 months of use), that they will ever be published. Since the oddness of reviews, I've started to directly purchase my products locally or with the vendors directly, I can wait the extra days if I plan ahead. My gut does not trust the retailer, if you shop enough there you should see the patterns evolving...like so many other business giants, buyer/user beware, something is going on.

Original review: March 4, 2019

Don't fall for the Amazon Prime scam. They "guarantee" 2 day delivery and give you a "guaranteed delivery date" that is almost never actually correct! I paid for prime and only about 3 out of 10 deliveries were on time. One of them didn't even show up and they will not refund me or replace the item even though it was the carrier's fault. They have to do their "investigation" into the carrier first. I have a very busy schedule and don't have time to be hanging around waiting for something that isn't my fault. If you want to order something and expect it to come when it says it will then you should probably use eBay. Amazon is a joke!

Amazon.com Company Information