2. Shopping
  3. Deal Websites

4.2/5 (5298 ratings)

About Amazon.com

Amazon.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Amazon.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Amazon.com?

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

Amazon takes the worry and work out of shopping. Whatever I want or need I just go to my Amazon app to get it. In addition I get to review similar brands to make sure my selection is the best selection. Most important is the follow through. Once I select an item and purchase it I know it will be delivered just as it was promised. If I have a problem there is the wonderful customer service department that is always there addressing any of my concerns to make sure I remain a happy and satisfied customer.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

Amazon always had tremendous value and selection, and we love the added value of bring Prime members. The 1 and/or 2 day shipping guarantees are never accurate, and Amazon needs to address how they offer and communicate that. Otherwise we should shop Amazon multiple times each week.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

I have witnessed Amazon drivers both driving aggressively and breaking traffic laws with the intention to gain speed over public safety. This disturbs me so much that I will not shop Amazon unless it is vendor of last resort. There are young people and older people in my community and they deserve better than to be subjected to dangerous drivers working to maximize corporate or employee interests over community safety.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

I love Amazon because I can always find what I'm looking for on Amazon. It's full with a lot of variety of choices to choose from. I recommend Amazon to anyone who's looking for something quick and fast.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

I love shopping at Amazon.com because they have a variety of items to choose from and because I am a Prime member my shipping is free. I had a issue with a couple of items I ordered but the refund policy was amazing. They didn’t give me a hard time. They just handled the problem in a timely manner. If you receive an item and need it replaced you can do it right away online and drop off at a USPS location without boxing it up or there is no label needed - hassle free.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

Amazon has a huge number of items to choose from! When Family and friends ask for prices and availability on products, we almost always wind up purchasing them from Amazon. If you take the time to search through the vendors offerings, you can regularly find low prices. The key is to research the item! Cost and shipping have been a huge factor in my choice of using Amazon. Also, if there is a problem with an order, Amazon is quick to respond and resolve your issue. Been using Amazon since 2002 and it has been a reliable source for most of my shopping needs, as well as family and friends.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

Amazon is truly the gold standard in terms of shopping ease/reliability/efficiency. As a Prime member I shop for almost all my daily household goods and media services. I am rarely disappointed. On the rare occasion when I must return an item the process is super easy.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

Amazon has been easy way of getting my shopping done online, being in the comfort of my home. I get my shopping/items delivered to me. That makes life so much easier. The shipping part is kinda expensive if you buy multiple times, they all have delivery charges which ends up being a lot. Overall I like Amazon.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

How do they do it? So good, so fast -- oh so efficient! How is it possible for Amazon to offer the best selection in the world and then deliver the items so quickly and accurately? Their shipping is world class - and most of it is free! No wonder they're growing and growing! Best bet: Do spend a little extra and get Amazon Prime.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

Depending on where you live you can usually get your orders in less than 2 days and sometimes might get them as fast as 2 hours. The prices are just as good if not better than most retail stores. They have a variety of items from food to baby supplies, electronics, clothes, furniture, jewelry, actually can't think of much they don't sell.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

They shipped the wrong product! In addition I have to drive to a local Kohl's to return the wrong product. Still waiting for the product I purchased. I need the product I purchased, a cellphone case, to protect my newly purchased cellphone.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

It is better if you can to buy at a local retail store. Amazon is putting places out of business and don't pay their workers well or treat them well. I will try not to purchase online unless I have to. I know it is easy to sit down to a computer to order, but that is paying into the system. Also Amazon didn't get a Christmas gift here in time.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

I like that you can purchase just about anything on Amazon from gift items to groceries. Things that I can’t find in the store I can always find on Amazon. I also like the quick and free shipping from Prime.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

Amazon is the most amazing online shopping ever. They have so much stuff. I do 99% of my shopping from Amazon. You can't beat free shipping with Prime, not to mention the other perks such as streaming for free.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

Amazon.com has such a large selection of all sorts of items, & at a great price, plus, their shipping options, make them my first choices. I always love their coustomer service department. They are very responsive, & work hard, to please their customers.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

You can literally find things that you weren’t even looking for. Which is both good and bad because you don’t realize how much you are spending. But overall the products are great prices and fast delivery.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

I rarely shop in-store these days. When I need or want something, my first move is to look on Amazon. More often than not, Amazon has exactly what I'm looking for, at a lower or comparable price than I would find locally. Amazon also offers a larger selection than most retail stores, and the customer reviews are a huge help in my decision making process. Another plus is the fact that because I'm a 'Prime' member, I get free shipping. I usually receive my item next day or second day delivery.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

Amazon is really a go to for everything. It's very rare that you don't find what you need. I don't think there has been anything I haven't been able to find and 99% of the time, the price is better. Their delivery time is awesome, especially if you are in a hurry.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

Amazon always has exactly what I am looking for and I love the quick delivery. The only negative thing I have encountered is some drivers don't seem to try to put your package in an inconspicuous place when they deliver - I've found my packages just tossed right in front of the door where they could easily be seen by anyone. Other than that, Amazon's customer service is great and that is extremely important to me.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

Amazon.com is one of the best online retailers. They provide a variety of items from home to kids items. I have purchased over fifty items this past year and I am pleased with them all. I would strongly recommend amazon.com for online shopping.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2020

Ever since Amazon's in-house delivery service started in Kansas City, I have consistently had packages not delivered either on time or at all. What's the point of paying for a Prime Membership if Amazon can't deliver on the service I'm paying for (guaranteed delivery dates)?

Original review: Feb. 17, 2020

I purchased a couple of gift cards, got home and tried to load them to my account and was informed they had been used. How does that happen. Went back to store where I bought them and they said they can’t take them back contact Amazon. Contacted amazon. Got the run around. Then was told someone else used them. They could not tell me when or who but would not refund my money even though it had only been couple days. I am finding out this is a big problem and amazon refuses to fix the problem so they are defrauding customers who buy their gift cards by not securing their sale or refunding. This is fraud by amazon because they refuse to help, do not buy amazon gift cards.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2020

I love shopping at Amazon, but in the past 3 months, many of my purchases have been lost or delayed. Customer service has been helpful, but there is a problem with shipping to the correct address. One of my orders was sent to Kentucky, and was never delivered. Another was sent to New York, and no date when I can expect it. 2 Christmas gifts were lost on a FedEx truck, and one gift shipped from China had to be reordered as it was never received. I never had these problems before this past holiday season, and now it’s a gamble whether my packages will be delivered at all. There must have been some kind of change in the shipping dept that should be investigated and repaired.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2020

Amazon used to be very reliable and very good customer service. No longer! I have had to call multiple times recently in the last few months. Thay are delivering my packages to the wrong address, and losing them. I get them late repeatedly. I have Prime and am supposed to get guaranteed 2 day delivery. Not anymore. I put things in my cart then when I check out, my shipping date changes. I ordered 2 gifts for my grandson whose baby is due soon. Supposed to be 1 day delivery. The order stated they were mailed at the same time but only one got there. Then I get an email stating the other one was coming the next day.

I called and got a big runaround! You can tell they are reading from a script as you get the same answers every time you call. He tried to tell me it was delayed shipping and this rarely happens. When I replied it had shipped on time he tried to blame the shipper. I got no satisfaction at all. All they do is give you a 10 dollar gift card. I just want them to stop saying one day shipping when they can't deliver!!! They really need to be held accountable.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2020

Overall the experience is exceptional. The only thing that sometimes gets hard to understand is what’s next day shipping. It might say next day but towards the end of check out, it says some other later date. I find that confusing and also frustrating. I’ve had this happen every few shopping experiences. On a different note the subscribe and save feature is a great price and value. We order diapers all the time having children and this keeps us stocked but still fits within the budget.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2020

I have found that Amazon is my go to for almost everything. They have so much to offer and great prices. I love the subscription service, and being able to use Alexa when I need a reminder to order something is awesome! I am very busy and having to go to the store is, well just a pain. Amazon allows me to get what I need delivered directly to my door in a timely manner. If I have an issue with an order, Amazon is always quick to resolve the issue immediately. Although I think the Amazon Prime Membership is a little high, for me it's worth if for the pure convenience of the services. I highly recommend Amazon to anyone who is busy and would like the ease and convenience of not having to shop and have the things you need delivered directly to your front door. Keep up the good work Amazon!!

Original review: Feb. 17, 2020

I usually find the items that I need with a good price. Also knowing Amazon stands behind their products and shipping makes me at ease. I have never had an issue so I will continue to buy from them.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2020

I absolutely love Amazon. They make it very easy to shop with them and do returns. They have great Customer Service as well. Amazon employs a lot of people where I live, which is awesome. Again, a great company that has an incredible, sky-high future!

Original review: Feb. 17, 2020

Amazon certainly has everything. There are good product descriptions, lots of pictures, answered questions. I read the reviews even if I am not buying from Amazon. The only problem is sometimes shipping is very slow.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2020

I love shopping Amazon because they deliver quickly, have a fantastic return policy, credit your payment for a return the same day, and have most everything I need—and then some! I especially love reading reviews about a product to see what works or doesn’t work for people who have purchased that same product.

Amazon.com Company Information