2. Shopping
  3. Beauty Box

3.1/5 (145 ratings)

About Allure Beauty Box

Allure Beauty Box Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Allure Beauty Box?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Allure Beauty Box?

Original review: May 30, 2020

Ordered! Charged! Allure sent CONFIRMATION mail, TRACKING code mentioned my name, surname, address, e-mail & all my info. I‘m happy, looking forward for my box. But..!! At the end of month, Post office calls to me & says that someone has the same tracking code as mine, on box its written her name, so they have to choose between me and her and because on box it's written her name, box belongs to her. I Contacted allure. They said to me stupid reason, they BLAME me that from my mail 2 orders they got, 1 approved (with this other girls name) and second rejected (with my current mail, from which I was writing to them).

I asked to post office, me to be connected to that girl, I contacted that girl, asked to forward her confirmation mail, of course I forwarded both confirmation e-mails to Allure to make them sure that it was their fault & messed up 2 mails and they sent 1 SAME tracking code to 2 different customers, but they ignored some of my e-mails, did not recognize their fault, so they sent 1 box for 2 persons, this girl got, me NO. Final conclusion.. Awful customer service!!!! They don’t even know how 1 disappointed customer = to lose minimum 10 potential future customers.

Original review: May 30, 2020

This box has the most value I’ve seen for subscription boxes so far - and it’s extremely affordable at $15 or less per month. I keep the boxes it ships in for storage. I’ve only been a subscriber for 2 months, but I’m extremely happy so far!

Get buying tips about Beauty Box delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 23, 2020

I liked the variety of products in the beauty box but didnt always care for the brands and sizes of the products themselves. The price was a little more than other Beauty boxes that I have used in the past, would liked to have had the option to pick the products I liked or was familiar with. I would also liked if they gave you a survey on your skin type and beauty routine.

Original review: May 22, 2020

I signed up because I love trying new beauty products. The problem with Allure Beauty Box is that there is no customization. So, month after month I received products that were not suited for my skintone nor my skin type. After 4 months, I cancelled because there were too many similar products that I would never use.

Original review: May 19, 2020

Allure is a quality makeup box. I have used two other brands, and this seems to be the best. I enjoy the fact that new products I receive are usually in the magazine issue that month. I have been introduced to brands, and items I would never have thought to try. It’s easy to get in a rut with a make up routine, but with the Allure box, I feel like I’m getting the cutting edge products with skincare, makeup and even perfumes and lotions. I also love the fact, that each item is described in a flier that describes what each product is and how to best use it. I highly recommend Allure Beauty box!

Original review: May 17, 2020

Variety, great selection and quality of products, great values. Enjoy trying out the different beauty products coming in the box, which has lead me to go and buy what I liked and worked well on me. I have especially liked the mascara, worked perfectly on my eyelashes, the perfume, what an exquisite fragrance!

Original review: May 16, 2020

I like the box but want more variety. I have done Birchbox and Ipsy in the past and feel like all three of these companies have the same items over and over again. I also dont really like getting tools since I have a high quality set already. Really like the boxes that are a mix skincare and beauty.

Original review: May 15, 2020

Anyone Can get better product for less elsewhere. Pricing is too high and not enough of a blend of cosmetics. Package contents are not worth the price for value. Cosmetics are generally over priced.

Original review: May 14, 2020

I love everything I've received in my Beauty Boxes. Rodial Glamourlash XXL is really great with no flaking and makes lashes really long! The Flash Gloss is wonderful - lips are so shiny and soft. There's so much more in the beauty box each month! I highly recommend anyone who loves beauty and options to buy the monthly Allure Beauty Box and the $15 a month is well worth it?

Original review: May 13, 2020

I really love this box! I have been getting it for quite a while, and the variety and generous sizes of products make this box a fantastic value. I am VERY glad they discontinued the plastic pouches they were using at one point. The box is white and very sturdy. They previously used the same quality box in red, which I really preferred. Small stuff. Nothing to dampen my enthusiasm.

Allure Beauty Box author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Allure magazine focuses on beauty and fashion advice and news. The company also gives Best of Beauty Awards to cosmetic products. Their beauty boxes ship the contiguous United States and include at least six sample products.

• Editor curated: Items included in Allure’s beauty box are selected by the magazine’s editors.

• Mini magazine: Each Allure Beauty Box comes with a mini magazine that includes information about the products in the box as well as how-to guides and beauty tricks.

• Referral bonus: When existing customers refer friends who sign up, and enter the existing customer’s e-mail address, the existing customer will receive a free box. Customers can qualify for one free box each month.

• Gift: Consumers can purchase gift subscriptions for loved ones. Gift subscriptions are available for three, six, or twelve months.

• Savings: Consumers receive a discount on their first Allure Beauty Box, and those who choose to subscribe for a full year receive one box free. Customers can cancel subscriptions at any time.

Allure Beauty Box Company Information