Right Size Smoothies

RightSize offers delicious meal replacement smoothies that are packed with nutrition that will help you feel your best all day long. Our hunger-smashing protein-fiber combination will help you feel satisfied for hours.

Compare Weight Loss Programs

Research top Weight Loss Programs recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Why is everyone having so much trouble with this product? I have been using this for 9 months now and I love it. I had weight loss surgery in May of last year and we had to find a smoothie that we could drink. I took this Right Size Smoothies into my DR. and they read the label and said, "go for it." I'm down 90 lbs and even could a way to drink it hot as hot chocolate. It's wonderful. I buy mine at Meijers stores in the pharmacy. That way I up it when I need it and it's fresh. By the way to make it hot use a large coffee cup 3/4 scoop of mix and a little 2 percent milk and stir until mixed up. Now use hot water to top of cup and enjoy no lumps. My hubby and I both love your product. Thank you for Right Size Smoothies.

I tried Right Size Smoothies after seeing the results of other people on TV. However after consuming it for a period of one month, I lost nothing! I actually ended up gaining weight which sucked. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone. The smoothies taste good but I don't think they should be advertised for weight loss.

I ordered this product from its website. I have friends using it. When I received the product my 1st problem: the expiration date on the canister was expired; then to add injury to insult, the coupons they sent with the product were expired too! I called the toll-free number (888-217-5359) listed on the paper work. The customer service rep (Donta, ID# **) I spoke to, told to send it back (at my expense). Once they receive the product they would send me a fresh canister. I told the rep, "Not happening", I had already paid for shipping and handling the 1st time; then I was told I couldn't get my money back, unless I send back the product. I asked again for them to give me a RA with shipping, I was given the RA#, but refused the s/h. I asked to speak to a supervisor, I was told "She was too busy to deal with subscriber issues" (I asked for her name, ext... I was told her name = Kimie, but was refused the ID#).

Since, I was so disappointed with this customer service experience, I decided not to invest any more of my time and money. I requested cancellation and refund. Even after I submitted them proof they still did not refund my money and they still wanted me to pay to send the product back to them. Thankfully $10 was not going to make or break me, therefore I threw the product in the trash.

I never received my smoothies and the money was taken from my account. I now want my money back!!!! NOW!

First of all I never purchase any item based from an infomercial. There always hidden shipping charges or cancellation requirements. As for the product itself. I usually buy from EBAY or other similar sites. I've found that when buying the individual packets it is substantially less expensive than by the plastic container. What I have experienced is more than usual gas after mixing with a glass of milk. Although the product isn't the cure all for weight loss I have lost about 4 pounds over 2 weeks and don't find myself craving to eat more. The fact that I have had zero weight gain during those 2 weeks is incentive enough to try the product for a little longer.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about RightSize Health and Nutrition ?

I can honestly say that this was the worst weight loss experience of my life. I was so excited about using it that I was counting the days for it to come. I was told it would "smash" the hunger, get rid of the cravings and give me energy. It literally did the exact opposite. When I first got it I was so excited. I waited till the next day to start fresh. In the morning I drank it just how they told me to, then I worked out. I thought It would hold me down for a couple of hours, but it didn't I was still hungry. I told myself that maybe I should give it some time to kick in.

Fast forward 1hr later... I was still hungry. Nothing had changed. I felt like I was starving myself, which is what they told me it would prevent. Not only did it not smash the hunger, but it gave me excessive gas. Like to the point where I could feel the gas moving through my body and when I put my hands on my stomach I could feel the bloated air moving. But at first I wasn't sure if that was the cause so I took it for 3 more days and had the same experience.

On the fifth and sixth day I didn't use it and I didn't have gas, heck I wasn't even that hungry. Thank God I only spent 10 dollars otherwise I'd be so pissed. That was just my experience with right size smoothies, it may not be the same for you, but I thought it was important for me to talk about my experience because before I bought it I read the reviews and didn't see one bad one so I was sure it would work. So maybe if I had seen a review like this I would have done more research.

I was very upset with the same reason ** of Fontana had. They very rude when trying to talk to them. The product gave me diarrhea so I stopped using it. I wasn't aware of a thirty auto charge of 87.90 till I had an over draft fee from bank cause so much was taken out it. Hell trying to money back from them. I HIGHLY recommend never ordering from them. Because of this I'll never order online again. I suggest calling in and asking for all info on product if you plan on ordering and make sure you get name and employee number.

My first 2 orders went perfect and I was finally losing weight. Then one order never arrived and the next time I was charged $98 5 times one after another. As a single Mom I wanted to cry when I saw $500 gone in less than 5 minutes. Right Size denied the claim even saying my order number did not exist. Thank you American Express, reversed all but 1 charge and is handling everything now. I will keep my fat roll if it means not being stolen from!

I was making a purchase online for the advertised price of $10. When I saw that shipping was going to be $10, I cancelled my order. About 1 week later there was a delivery at my door. Today I was charged $87.90. I was told when you make purchase you automatically register for monthly supply shipped to your home. They told me I had to cancel within 14 days which is not enough time. They would not give me a refund because I have not received the product yet. It should arrive in 5 days, so I have to wait. This company's policies are a joke. I do not recommend anyone purchase this product. Do not purchase unless you want to be robbed of your money. Angry customer.

As soon as I saw the shipping charge of $9.95 I tried to cancel the order before it ever processed and when I hit my back button - their software immediately processed the order. I emailed them and told them to cancel this order. I searched and found the fax number, so tomorrow I will fax them my cancellation and get a confirmation of fax. Then I will have my credit card company reverse the charges and put a permanent block on this company. BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I order some product based on a TV ad that stated $10 for a promotional offering. When I was on the website, I ordered an additional container of product. When the items came, there was a fake looking slip in the box and my credit card had been charged 97.90. I called the company to return the product but was told to call another number. When I did, I was given a return address however my post office stated the address was incorrect. I tried calling back but was left on hold for over 30 minutes. I finally called my credit card company and they told me they had the charge on my account and would contact the company and help me get a refund. In the meantime the credit card company told me not to pay the charge. If the company doesn't respond in 30 days, my credit card company is reversing the charge. They are also monitoring my account in the event this ripoff company tries to recharge me.

Do not fall for this ripoff. Right Size charges $87.90 for protein powder mix. The same amount of comparable protein powder mixes can be bought at stores and reputable online sources for $20-$25. Right Size is way over priced. Shop around!

Also, they have a strict 30 day return policy. You cannot return even unopened boxes for a refund after that short deadline. Unfortunately, my elderly mother ordered this product and suckered for their subscription program of $87.90 a month. She never opened a package. I'm with her at the holidays to help her out. I've cancelled this awful, ripoff subscription. However, despite my offer to return the unopened boxes, the Right Size rep refused to allow a refund. So Mom's out $439.50 (5 months of product). They refused to consider a special circumstances return even when I explained the situation.

Another final note. They do not include a receipt with the protein powder. This is a sign of a sketchy business. Thus, there is no indication of how much and when they charge a debit or credit card account.

I subscribed to Right Size Smoothies for Monthly delivery. I really loved the stuff but had one huge complaint. I subscribed at their website, the price was $10.00, not bad, but to my surprise it cost $20.00 shipping and handling. Total was $30.00. Needless to say, I cancelled my subscription. Not only worth $30.00, I know it didn't cost $20.00 to ship. It made me think 'What a scam". Just be honest with your advertisement.

I order the right size smoothie back in September because I heard about their promotion, the 10 dollar shake and $9.95 shipping. I waited two weeks for my product - never received it. Called and talked to rep 1 and she said, "oh we see it was returned" but I never received it. I call my post office - it never came through so she was lying, so I asked nicely of she can try and resend it and it is now October 20th and still haven't received it. Called back, customer service rep 2 was very rude telling I can't get my money back, all they can do is keep shipping it out. I told the guy to give me overnight shipping, he said he did but if I do not see this package at the latest by Wednesday I will go to the BBB and go above their head to get my money back. It might just be $19.95 but still that is my hard earned money I trusted to a company that ripped me off so now on to use the product I will be going to my local store where I found it's sold and buy it there....keep you all updated to see if I received the product.

I just saw a commercial for a reduced price of RightSize Smoothie for $10 (s&h $9.95)... I go online to order. The order doesn't show what your s&h will be until you order. I was charged $17.90. They are ripping consumers off. They are closed on wknds therefore, I can not cancel until Monday.

Never ever use your normal cc... Get a prepaid card that only has a certain amount on.... For companies like this its the best way not to get ripped.. It's so hard to cancel a product because of their dead line...

I am a very dissatisfied customer. The treatment I received from 2 of your customer service agents was the worst I have ever been treated in my 50+ years as a consumer.

My last shipment was on backorder which I received about a month after the charge was applied to my account. I was charged again on July 29, 2014 and immediately phoned to have the order cancelled and was told to call back when I received the product to schedule a return. I received the package on July 31, 2014 and called customer service August 1, 2014 to be told that I can't return the package and when I asked to speak to a manager, "David" rude customer service representative #1, told me that they are called supervisors and that he couldn't help me. I call back and he again told me he could not help me. I called a 3rd time and received rude customer service representative #2 who told me I would have to call back when I received the package because it was just shipped on July 29, 2014 the day I called to cancel the order and that I could not have it in my home. She repeatedly told me I could not have the package and to call back when I received it and ended the call. Picture of delivery label included.

I definitely can agree that the product works. My son and I both tried to use this product...Cocoa Bean being my favorite. However, I have truly grown in disgust with this company. They have engaged in false advertisement and trickery. Interested in the $10 (try me offer), we started using this product in June 2014. Had I known that this product was sold in regular stores, I truly would have purchased it there. So far to date, we have only received 3 containers of the powder and this company has deducted $350 from my bank account and is refusing to refund any of my money. My husband has been on the phone with them multiple times in the past few days...asking why does two separate transactions of $87.90 and $131.84 appear on our bank statement for the same day. What's most disturbing is that we were told it would only be a transaction of $65 dollars. We haven't received any assistance to get our money back. I can guarantee...one thing that they didn't expect is one hell of a fight. My goal is to spread the word to the BBB, Atty General's Office, and any other person or individual that is looking for a way to change or better their lifestyle. I know it's a struggle to lose weight but I just don't think we have to give an 'arm and leg' to do it.

I made a one time purchase on a $10 trial package online. There was no mention of a deadline of discontinuing the order or my credit would be charged $88. I received a package and am now responsible for the return fee on an order that I did not agree on. Beware of the Right Size Smoothies false advertising.

I started with the trial offer a few months ago. When I called to cancel, was given an employee's discount and decided to continue. Good so far. In May my card was charged, no shipment sent. Then again in June my card was charged. I called June 25th, spoke with Latrice who advised they were on back order and May shipped was sent 062414 and June shipped 062514 and she had no shipping information but to call back in two weeks if I haven't received anything. I called today. Got closed recording giving hours of 8 am-8 pm for hours of operation, no time zone. Due to the holiday, will try again Monday. Will keep you posted.

I ordered the trial period for this product and cancelled my order due to not liking the product. They sent me the next order and deducted $87 from my bank account. I called to make sure they got my product that was shipped back and they confirmed that they had and said the money would be refunded within 24-72 hrs. It is now 8 days since that conversation and it still has not posted. Today when I called Matthew agent id ** was extremely rude and refused to listen to my explanation of the situation and would not allow me to speak with a supervisor. I will tell everyone not to do business with this company.

I ordered the 15-day trial online on about 6/3/14. I received one jar of product a few days later. Everything OK, so far. On the 26th, I called to cancel successive automatic shipments. No sooner had I hung up after cancelling, that another shipment arrived by mail! The problem with this is that under the terms and conditions to which I agreed at the time I placed the order, the 30-day money back guarantee begins upon delivery (conveniently, it doesn't say WHICH delivery). So logically, I'm thinking, "OK, if I call and cancel future shipments within 30 days, I'll pay for the trial period, but there will be no more shipments." Not so, the "trial period" is 15 days and if you don't call within those 15 days, an $87 shipment (plus handling) will be on its way and billed to your credit card.

NO PLACE in the terms and conditions is this spelled out. Dave, CS number ** couldn't even find it. Deception has no place in business... Only in criminal activities.

The first time that I bought Right Size smoothies was from CVS. I bought the 7 days trial for $9.99. It tasted good so I decided to buy the whole bottle but when I went again to CVS they didn't have it anymore, so I ended up buying it at Right Size.com. I paid $10 for the 30 days trial + $9.99 for the shipping + I decided to buy the trial that let you try all the flavors for $13.99 so my total was $34.00. It was on last Tue Jun 3rd 2014. I did got the email confirmation, but I haven't idea that there was more charges?? Now that I'm reading the reviews as I have understand you need to cancel your "membership" before 7 days?? Oh gosh, but I will receive it within 7-10 days so when should I try it? Ugh! scam scam + scam. I'm gonna wait to them to send me the confirmation email saying my package is on the way and then call and cancel the "membership" so at least I can get what I paid for. (If I don't get a confirmation before 7 days, I will have to call and cancel the "membership" so I won't get charged again. :( I will be posting back in 5-10 days to update my results:)

I tried Right Size Smoothies... They give you a 30-day supply... but you have to tell them you don't like it in 10 days... It did not work for me. I called and cancelled the "subscription" that is created when you take their "trial". They sent a package anyway. I didn't recognize the address on the box, since it was from a different address than the company's... or from the address with the trial offering - so I opened the box which meant I had to pay return shipping. I called the company back and they finally cancelled my subscription.

I sent the package back USPS priority. I marked the package inside and out as instructed. The company received the package and still did not refund my money. I had to call them with proof of return... even though they had the package. Only once I could provide a tracking number did they say they would refund my money. I AM STILL WAITING. Make sure you have a way to track your package. If you can't provide it, they get their product back and bill you too.

I got started with it when it had Appemine in it and it worked really good, I lost 30#, and was very happy. The new formula doesn't have it and honestly it doesn't have the "hunger smasher" anymore. It tastes good but doesn't do as well. I wish they would go back to the old recipe. That got them started and worked good.

This is a terrible company. I phoned them before they sent the second package and they would not stop it. In addition I was told I could "Return to Sender" with an "RMA" number. Now I am out $95+ dollars and the product, which made me ill anyway!

Why is this product more expensive to purchase online than in the local stores?

I received right size smoothies and I just want to say that I personally found out that I have sensitive to protein and had a bad reaction to it. So I'll call before the trial was over and cancelled. She tried to offer me a lower price but I said no. So she told me she cancelled it. I asked, "Can you please shoot me an email of the confirmation?" She said that it would. Never got it. Fast forward about a week and a half to two weeks, today I was charged $87.90. I called again this morning and I asked her why was I charged. She said it was on their part and their mistake. She then said it was cancelled and gave me a confirmation number and her agent number and told me that my money will be refunded 3-5 days. I still called my bank to put a stop order on it so that they can't do that anymore either way. And she told me to deny the package. I have yet to receive the email about the package coming. They are very shady. Just order from Amazon or go to CVS.

I ordered Right Size Smoothies. I received a confirmation number for my order. I wait 10 days, did not receive my order. I email them. I receive an email saying wrong department with a number to contact. I call the number but then they tell me I put the wrong expiration date from my card. My bank couldn't find the purchase but I know it came off my card. I read some of the reviews and someone said the same thing happen to them.

I just ordered the trial on Saturday. I was charged for the blender bottle that should have been included at no charge so I called right away. The lady I spoke with said that I had to call back on Monday to cancel the added bottle because it takes 24-48 hours for the computer to update and show my order. I called her AFTER I received an receipt in my email and after they took payment....but they don't see it in the computer?! Then tonight I'm getting ready for bed and I hear my message alert on my phone; they charged my credit card a second time; $28.95 twice! I'm beyond ticked at this company.

Expert Review

JJ VirginWeight Loss Programs Contributing Editor

Celebrity Nutrition & Fitness Expert JJ Virgin is author of New York Times bestseller “The Virgin Diet: Drop 7 Foods, Lose 7 Pounds, Just 7 Days.” She is also the best-selling author of “Six Weeks to Sleeveless and Sexy” as well as a prominent TV and print media personality.    More about JJ→

“Simply replace your current breakfast and lunch with our easy-to-make smoothies,” says the website, “and you can expect to lose up to 18 pounds in 12 weeks.” Right Size Smoothies are specially formulated to curb appetite and provide optimal nutrients so you burn fat fast.

• Shown effective: Studies show people who replace meals with protein-rich shakes lose more weight and keep it off. However, if you have a lot of weight to lose, these shakes may not be satiating enough.
  • Simple: “Just replace breakfast and lunch with RightSize smoothies, eat a sensible dinner, and do light exercise 3 times per week.” This program is good for busy folks who demand fast, easy, no-guesswork meal replacements. For a budget-minded fat-loss plan – these shakes clock in under $1.50 each.
  • Protein & fiber: An emphasis on protein and fiber as key components of satiation, blood sugar balance, and fast fat loss. Anyone with digestive issues could benefit from this program because shakes require less work to digest, and can help relieve leaky gut and other gut issues.
  • Soy based: Soy protein isolate as their protein source. Besides soy intolerances, this is a very cheap, poor-quality source of protein.
  • Artificial sweeteners: The program is not for people who want to avoid artificial sweeteners like acesulfame potassium and sucralose.
  • Best for College students, new moms, busy adults, former athletes and dieters on a budget.

Compare Weight Loss Programs