Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.26/5
50% Off All Meal Plans + a Free Week of Shakes! *
*Partner terms and conditions apply.

Welcome to Weight Loss That Works. For over 40 years, we’ve helped millions of people lose weight and find the lighter side of life. With easy-to-follow plans featuring balanced food shipped straight to you, plus the support you need to succeed on your own terms, Nutrisystem provides real weight loss results you can count on.

Discover what America’s #1 Home Delivery Weight Loss Program can do for you—a happier, healthier you is just a call or click away.

Nutrisystem Learn More

Begin your weight loss journey today

Determine your weight loss goals & needs with Noom’s online evaluation

Get started now

Begin your weight loss journey today

Determine your weight loss goals & needs with Noom’s online evaluation

Get started now

Nutrisystem Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nutrisystem?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nutrisystem?

Original review: Aug. 4, 2020

Snacks (chocolate pretzels) and some Nutrisystem bars arrived melted. Said I could customize my order and after doing so was charged 3x what I originally paid. I was told by email it was time for my next order and that I was allowed to customize it and I did so pursuant to the email. No response to my emails and was on hold for more than 45 minutes, never spoke to anyone so I left phone messages like the message said I could (never a call back) and the online chat feature doesn’t work.

I wanted to speak to someone about my shipment problems but there was no such phone option which resulted in my being transferred from department to department with still no resolution to my problem. They are very good at deceiving you into purchasing additional product without being clear that you are ordering extra food. I was only able to talk to someone when I got an automated call telling me my next shipment was on its way. I again waited over 15 minutes to speak to someone. Was told they would cancel my service as requested but I was on the hook to pay for the shipment that was on the way. Only offered to buy back food (not frozen) from the previous shipment that I still had. They will determine how much a refund I receive when I send what I have back to them. BUYER BEWARE!

Hello Arnold,

Thank you for your review. We are so sorry to hear about your recent experience with our company. We want to help you and address this concern. So that we can better assist you with this,please email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com. Please include your name and phone number in your email so we can find your account. Also please include a brief description of your issue as you have described here. We look forward to hearing from you.-The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Aug. 1, 2020

My shipment of frozen food arrived completely thawed. No surprise because there was NO DRY ICE in it. I was on hold with customer service for 30 minutes only to have the person who picked up pretend like they couldn’t hear me for about 30 seconds. Loud pop music in the background as they shouted “Hello? Hello?” Before I got routed to voicemail. I paid almost 400$ for this stuff, and it’s not even that great but I was willing to stick to the program for another month. I’m better off getting fresh food. Now if only I could get some help getting my money back for a mistake that wasn’t mine..

Hello Jade,

Thank you for your review. We are so sorry to hear that your order arrived melted and about your experience on the phone with us. We want to help you with this. To better assist you, please email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com and include your name and phone number in your email so we can find your account. Also please include a brief description of your issue as you have described here. We look forward to hearing from you.

Original review: July 31, 2020

I ordered my meals 2 months ago, when it got delivered everything that was cold was hot. I called for 3 days. Couldn’t get ahold of anyone! I finally got in touch with someone and they told me where to send the food to. Anyways I sent back the food, after 2 months I haven't got my refund. I call them almost everyday fighting for my money back! No one has helped me, I get the run around each time. This is the most horrible business I have ever dealt with! Just please save your money if food isn’t tasty at all! The customer service is sucks *** and they lie when they tell you a refund is guarantee!!!

Hello Katelynn,

Thank you for your review. We are so sorry to hear that you received melted meals and are still waiting for a refund. We want to help you with this. To better assist you, please email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com and include your name and phone number in your email so we can find and review your account. Also please include a brief description of your issue as you have described here. We look forward to hearing from you.

Original review: July 31, 2020

I wasn't sure how many shakes I would receive on first order? Now I know. The invoice was not clear on the record of the first bill. Thanks for the quick response to my inquiry. Have good day and hello from Vegas.

Hello Mark,

Thank you for your review. We are so sorry to hear our invoice was not clear. We will pass on this feedback to the right department for you. We are happy you have the answer to your inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com and include your name and phone number in your email so we can find your account. Have a great day, Mark!

~ Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: July 30, 2020

I'd like to see more vegetarian choices. I've been on the plan since January 2019 and only 1 vegetarian item has been added. A lot of the meals are too spicy for me so I'm limited in my choices. I really dislike the stuffed shells due to the taste. Thank you.

Linda

Hello Linda,

Thank you for your feedback for more vegetarian meals on our plan. We appreciate this feedback and will pass it along to the right department. If you need replacements for any spicy meals you cannot eat or do not like, please email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com and include your name and phone number in your email so we can find your account. We look forward to helping you!

~ Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: July 29, 2020

The food made me sick from the first day and when I went to cancel for the second month I was charged an early termination fee. Customer service is NONEXISTENT. The phone rep was completely noncaring and arrogant and nasty.

Hello Gerry,

Thank you for your review. We are so sorry to hear about your experience with us and our foods. We want to help you with this. To better assist you, please email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com and include your name and phone number in your email so we can review your account. Also please include a brief description of your issue as you have described here. We look forward to hearing from you.

Original review: July 26, 2020

Evangeline was very professional, knowledgeable and helpful! I called to get additional guidance for foods and she was able to send me the information I needed. Evangeline also gave me the website information to be able to look up recipes to support my weight loss efforts.

Hello Sharon,

Thank you for your feedback and review. We are happy to hear of your positive experience with one of our representatives! If you need any further help, you may email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com and please include your name and phone number in your email so we can find your account. Thank you for choosing Nutrisysten, Sharon!

Original review: July 26, 2020

The food was ok; however, when I only want to loose 20 pounds and I’m that overweight to begin with, I can’t be eating pizza, cupcakes and chocolate. I only lost 8 pounds and then started gaining weight again. The food is unhealthy too. No one should be eating that much sugar and it was basically junk food. Sorry I went with Green Chef and love the food so much better.

Hello Sallie,

Thank you for your review and feedback about our plan. We are so sorry to hear that you did not find our foods healthy and that you were not able to maintain your weight loss. We appreciate your feedback. If you need assistance with your weightloss and maintenance, please email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com and include your name and phone number in your email so we can find your account.

~ Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: July 24, 2020

I received a prompt response to my request and I am very satisfied. I have bought from Nutrisystem for quite some time and have always been pleased with my orders and with their responses to my emails. I would recommend Nutrisystem.

Hello Susie,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your review. We are so happy to hear you have had a good experience with us. We here for you, if anything is needed. You may email us directly at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com, chat in with one of our Online Support Representatives or call in at 1-800-585-5483. Have a great day!

Stay safe! -The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience team

Original review: July 23, 2020

When I called to order Nutrisystem I was told I'd get a discount if I ordered 2 months instead of one, so I did. Food wasn't great but I was sticking with it. I couldn't get a hold of a live person on the phone so after wasting my time & phone minutes holding for 30-45 minutes at a time I realized I wasn't going to get any support/counseling, which is supposed to be included in the price.

My 2nd shipment was being shipped too soon, I contacted them and asked if it could be postponed for one week, instead they rescheduled for about 2 weeks later. So I called on 6/23 and spoke with Dawn, I explained that I was very unhappy with everything and rather than postponing that 2nd month I wanted to see what I could do in terms of a credit back to my credit card. She told me she'd stop the frozen shipment & that when FedEx delivered the dry shipment to refuse it; she then assured me - multiple times - that I'd be getting "at least" a $155.96 credit back to my card.

Here it is a month later, food was returned, email is still taking a week to get a response & no credit. I just called & held for a live person who told me that Dawn's notes had nothing about a credit, that my 2nd month was "free" so a credit was out of the question (which I'd not been told when I ordered), that we were on the phone for 20 minutes & she had other customers to take care of, when I asked for another number or email to contact corporate she said "I AM corporate" when announced herself as a weight loss specialist or some such nonsense - then said in no uncertain terms that I would NOT be getting a credit an practically hung up on me.

I am out FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS!!! FOR ONE MONTH OF LOUSY FOOD & multiple headaches & stress! Honestly, if I knew that 2nd month was "free" and I'd get no credit, why in the world would I have sent it back? These people lie, their service is atrocious, and I just want what I was promised, which is that credit - that month of food wasn't worth $350, which is what it would work out to with the credit, without it I can't believe they really thinking charging me $500 for one month of food is fair - they have no ethics and I resent them playing me for a fool with their lies. Do yourself a favor & try NOOM or any other diet, you can find plenty of them, I'd avoid Nutrisystem like the plague!

Hello Shelley,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your review. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We certainly do apologize for your experience. So we can better assist you with this please email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com. You can also reach us by phone at 1-800-585-5483.Please wait until all the options have been listed before pressing Option 1 followed by Option 8. We thank you for your review and your feedback.

-The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team