Haagen-Dazs

• 1%
  • 14%
  • 77%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Haagen?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Haagen?

Reviewed May 22, 2024

Taste is like flour, very bitter, very sweet, I had a headache from too much sugar. Too expensive for extremely cheap so called ice cream. :))) My stomach ache, and it like somebody made an experiment on us....buy buy is perfect...and unfortunately tastes like absolutely the worst expired ice cream.

Reviewed May 18, 2024

What the hell happened to Haagen-Dazs? It went from one of the best to one of the worst! The ice cream is not creamy anymore and it seems like it’s made in layers not smooth. I’ve tried their cones and their pints and it’s terrible.

Get buying tips about Food Products delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Customer Service

Reviewed May 14, 2024

Used to love the Dulce de leche until this last purchase. Seemed like it had been thawed and re froze. Had no taste and no caramel in it. Email to the company was "We don't believe you bought 4 tiny cups of it so we won't send you a refund except for one." Was very disappointed in the response from them. Plenty of other choices out there. Would not recommend them.

Reviewed April 27, 2024

New pistachio recipe is awful. Tastes more like a watered-down version of butter pecan with pistachios in it. I just loved the old recipe and bought it weekly. Will not buy another container of the “new recipe”.

Reviewed April 2, 2024

There is no chocolate in my white chocolate raspberry truffle ice cream. Usually there are chunks of chocolate. Very disappointing. And seeing so many others with similar issues is concerning. Where is the quality control?

Customer Service

Reviewed March 18, 2024

Severe allergic reaction to product. Bought a pint. Was supposed to be vanilla with cherries. Container had black cherry ice cream in it. Was hospitalized for treatment. Notified company, They did not show concern or get back to me following my complaint. Did not even offer to assist with hospital bills. My doctor and I believe ice cream was tampered with or tainted.

Reviewed Oct. 29, 2023

Bought a tub of coffee ice cream (what used to be a pint) for 6.99 and was extremely disappointed. The product was chalky and light (not thick and creamy) with an unpleasant aftertaste. I don't know what's going on, but after years of being a loyal customer, I've had it. No more Häagen-Dazs for me! Ice cream in general has dropped in quality in the past three years or so, and for a minute it seemed Häagen-Dazs was holding the line. I guess that's over.

Verified purchase

Reviewed Oct. 9, 2023

I rate some of the ice cream flavors by Häagen-Dazs as the best I've had. So I bought their pistachio ice cream and was in for a huge disappointment. I tried the best pistachio ice cream internationally made from real pistachios and ingredients. Häagen-Dazs' pistachio ice cream is more like vanilla plain ice cream with a few tiny bits of pistachios. I made pistachio ice cream myself and it is many folds better than Häagen-Dazs'. It's also way overpriced just for vanilla and bits of pistachios.

Reviewed June 11, 2023

These ice cream bars were my mother's favorite treat. So I bought a box remembering the thick chocolate and the rich, creamy ice cream, despite the cost. The quality of these bars is now no better than the cheaper brands. Watery/icy ice-cream and thin tasteless chocolate coating. These are not my Haagen-Dazs, nor my mother's. I will never buy any Haagen-Dazs product again. (I've discovered how many times ownership has changed hands and this explains a lot.) Goodbye Häagen-Dazs. I'm glad my mother doesn't know about this.

Reviewed May 20, 2023

Haagen-Dazs has been my favorite ice cream for 20 years. My favorite flavor has been cookies and cream. I have recently been monitoring my calories to stay the same weight. Just last year, Haagen-Dazs cookies and cream said in the nutrition label, that for every 1/2 cup there’s 250 calories. I was SO looking forward to this summer to have this ice cream again regularly. I noticed the container got a new look then looked at the nutrition label at the back and noticed the calories went up to 380 calories for just 3/4 of a cup! Plus everything else on the label went up too! Like, who just wants to eat 3/4 of a cup of delicious ice cream? The flavors still ok but unfortunately, I will have to find another brand of ice cream with lower calories and have HD just once a month or even more rarely... my weight and health matter too much to me. What a wrinkle in the summer this year. :(

Haagen-Dazs Company Information