2. Shopping

Haagen-Dazs

4.0/5 (123 ratings)

About Haagen-Dazs

Haagen-Dazs Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Haagen-Dazs?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Haagen?

Original review: Aug. 5, 2021

I have been a loyal Haagen-Dazs fan for several years. When I recently bought the strawberry ice cream label on the container was altered. I found it odd and examined the container to make sure I was buying the correct brand of ice cream. However, when I began to eat the ice cream, I immediately noticed a different taste to the ice cream. The flavor was not rich and bland. I bought a second container, thinking it was a one-off, but the flavor was the same as the initial one. Needless to say, Haagen-Dazs has lost a loyal customer. Very disappointed.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2021

DISRESPECTFUL AND UNPROFESSIONAL SERVICE BY STAFF NAMED TAYLOR. I would never ever want to do business with Haagen Dazs as long as you employee this type of staff! I am extremely upset at lack of service. Monday 8/2/21 At 730pm when the two staff members were serving another patron we were told they were closed. The time for closing is 8 however customers such as ourselves were denied service when they should have been open and operating until 8pm. Very disappointed!

When approached shortly after because the Server named Taylor at the Coral Square Mall was serving another customer after she denied us service, she then became extremely rude, threatening, and cussed me and stated “Bye **” as well as threatened to spit on me. Taylor was very disrespectful on all levels, unprofessional and rude and welcomed me to call corporate and her manager however stated she didn't know her manager’s name and did not know corporate’s number. (Someone needs anger management as well as customer service skills.) She truly needs to be FIRED! Very unprofessional and disrespectful and I will NEVER RETURN again.

I encourage you to take your business elsewhere and spend your money at a business that has professional staff that know how to handle themselves and conduct business appropriately. I hope Haagen Dazs takes its necessary action and FIRES this horrible and disrespectful and unprofessional young adult they call staff. THIS is not the type of person you ever want representing your brand nor organization. https://www.simon.com/brand/haagen-dazs

Get buying tips about Food Products delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2020

I have eaten Haagen-Dazs Salted Caramel ice-cream for many years. It is usually absolutely delicious and very tempting to finish off the entire tub. However, I bought some yesterday, and when I tasted it, it appeared to be an entirely new recipe. It had no flavour. It was not rich and and creamy and didn't taste of salted caramel. It tasted watery and bland. What have they done to my favourite ice-cream??? I really need to know why they have changed the recipe. I will not be buying this again. This is so disappointing.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2020

My wife and I purchased two ice creams, I myself have never had Haagen-Dazs before but we were jonesing for some ice-cream and Andiccio 24 happens to sell it at their joint, so we got some off Ubereats. Neither of them were tasty or great the one thing they were, was expensive. R43.00 is a lot to pay for an ice cream that doesn't deliver on taste, nor on size. Sorry Haagen-Dazs... I'm sad to say that I'd rather buy a Magnum at the gas station.

Original review: July 24, 2020

I could not believe it but right when I opened the package I was wondering where the other half of the ice cream bar was? And now also finding out the ingredient of the product is equal to Mc Donald's. They lost us all. Haagen-Dazs fake **.

Original review: May 26, 2020

I knew it! I’m screaming for ice cream! Where’s the cream??? The formula changed - it tastes like ice milk. Flavorless, watery. We purchased 5 different flavors, and I thought I was eating Dairy Queen. I won’t be buying it anymore. I’ve been eating this brand since the beginning, and I’m beyond disappointed. I feel tricked and deceived. Just like how all of our manufacturing left the USA and went to China. Products are no longer made the same. And now we can’t even rely on ice cream. Shame on you!

Original review: Nov. 1, 2019

I Love the ice cream bars on a stick with almonds. So creamy, so good. However, like many other companies trying to save a buck, Haagen-Dazs has made the product smaller. So, so, disappointing. Not buying anymore.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

I have been eating Haagen Daaz for so many years. Nothing on this planet compares to it. Saying that I would like to add I purchased a pint from Rite Aid this last week. After buying it I went home and let it get soft like I like to eat it. While eating it I felt something on my tongue that sort of felt like a strawberry piece, but at the same time I noticed a dark piece in the pint still. I took the piece off my tongue and put it on a napkin then removed the dark piece from the pint. I was very nervous and queasy, Because it wasn’t a strawberry at all and started looking like a brown out layer of a Water-Bug!!! Yes can you believe it. So I took out my phone and activated the camera and zoomed in so far, seeing the little hairs off the end of what must have been the tip of the wing or top of bug you're able to see little hairs.. Regardless 100% this is the outer skin of a Water-Bug or a Roach!!!

I have pics and notified Haagen Daaz. Now wanting anything but just an ear to complain to. Yes they acknowledged getting my email and was told I will receive a call within the next couple days. NO CALL. NO EMAIL. NO CONTACT. This is Haagen Daaz’s M.O. Once before I reached out to them regarding their 1.4oz Bars coming all broken and smashed. Stick all mangled and once again not even a response! BAD COMPANY. BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE. DISGUSTING DIRTY PRODUCT. I have pics and feel terrible this platform does not have a way of sharing. I apologize for leaving such review, but I had no other choice!

Original review: June 18, 2019

They were bought out by a Unilever division (same company that destroyed Breyers). Cheap ingredients - watered down cheap cream tastes terrible. Will never buy again. This is theft. They buy quality names people trust in to cheapen the product and make billions of dollars more than selling it. They have done the math and know they can cannibalize their business and rip people off. ALL their ice cream tastes like absolute crap now. They reduced the size of the pints, added water and called it "decadent". DO NOT BUY HD. They have become like all the other Wall Street own companies now.

Original review: May 5, 2019

You cost reduced Haagen-Dazs so it's no longer a special product. Lost its special flavor esp vanilla and it's now icy...but oh boy. You killed it. It was a different product and now cheap tasting like all the rest. Great job marketers.

Haagen-Dazs Company Information