Haagen-Dazs

Haagen-Dazs

4.0/5 (386 ratings)

About Haagen-Dazs

Haagen-Dazs Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Haagen-Dazs?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Haagen?

Original review: Feb. 26, 2022

I have been eating Haagen Dazs since 1976. It was always expensive...and worth it. Most recent purchase - 2/25/22 - changed all that. Carton seemed lighter, but I thought maybe it was just my imagination. Then I opened it. It was not firm, not dense, it was light and airy...like a very CHEAP ice cream, full of air. Taste...like a very CHEAP ICE CREAM FULL OF AIR! More profit short-term, lost customers long-term. Did Putin take over you, too?

Original review: Feb. 10, 2022

Very bad attitude from the cashier JJ, we went there for first time and tried to select from the display, once we selected 1 item, bullied us by asking? "You want cone only?" Then we selected some chocolate thing, then, asked, "You want cone and source only? No need ice cream?" Irritating the customer. Look into this kind of persons before allocating them for customer handling. I will not go there anymore. Totally disappointed even no mood to taste the Ice-cream we bought there.

Get buying tips about Food Products delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2022

There were very few cherries in this container of what they label cherry vanilla ice cream. It was bland and more like flavored ice, comparable with the stuff you get at the low rent Chinese buffets. It was not creamy and I did not enjoy it. After eating 1/3 of the $7, 14 oz container I threw the rest away.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2021

Bought 2 boxes of 3 Ruby Cacao. Was disappointed since I had guests and the ice cream top part would not hold the on the stick in 4 out of 6. Pretty messy. Still delicious. I was embarrassed in front of my friend since someone had a white shirt. It was pretty pink after and so sticky. As for the others they mostly on their lap. Had to offer dry cleaning or clean it myself.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2021

'Cookies & Cream' and 'Caramel biscuit and cream' ice cream varieties contain coconut oil, which overpowers all the cookies, biscuits and creams flavors. Initially, I thought that maybe I had purchased some vegan variety, but nope, the front of the packaging doesn't say anything about it or coconut oil. It hadn't occurred to me to stand in the supermarket and read all the 4 ingredients lists on the backside because there's another covid wave + a curfew in our city, no one wants to linger inside in the store. So this was a big surprise afterwards.

I don't understand how a sane person could approve cookies and cream ice cream recipe with coconut oil. Also, glucose syrup taste is very strong too, and something else tastes really unnatural. Haagen Dazs prices are two times higher than other brands, but somehow they don't have enough money to use good quality ingredients. I haven't purchased this ice cream in several years, and the taste has gotten much, much worse.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2021

I have been a loyal Haagen-Dazs fan for several years. When I recently bought the strawberry ice cream label on the container was altered. I found it odd and examined the container to make sure I was buying the correct brand of ice cream. However, when I began to eat the ice cream, I immediately noticed a different taste to the ice cream. The flavor was not rich and bland. I bought a second container, thinking it was a one-off, but the flavor was the same as the initial one. Needless to say, Haagen-Dazs has lost a loyal customer. Very disappointed.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2021

DISRESPECTFUL AND UNPROFESSIONAL SERVICE BY STAFF NAMED TAYLOR. I would never ever want to do business with Haagen Dazs as long as you employee this type of staff! I am extremely upset at lack of service. Monday 8/2/21 At 730pm when the two staff members were serving another patron we were told they were closed. The time for closing is 8 however customers such as ourselves were denied service when they should have been open and operating until 8pm. Very disappointed!

When approached shortly after because the Server named Taylor at the Coral Square Mall was serving another customer after she denied us service, she then became extremely rude, threatening, and cussed me and stated “Bye **” as well as threatened to spit on me. Taylor was very disrespectful on all levels, unprofessional and rude and welcomed me to call corporate and her manager however stated she didn't know her manager’s name and did not know corporate’s number. (Someone needs anger management as well as customer service skills.) She truly needs to be FIRED! Very unprofessional and disrespectful and I will NEVER RETURN again.

I encourage you to take your business elsewhere and spend your money at a business that has professional staff that know how to handle themselves and conduct business appropriately. I hope Haagen Dazs takes its necessary action and FIRES this horrible and disrespectful and unprofessional young adult they call staff. THIS is not the type of person you ever want representing your brand nor organization. https://www.simon.com/brand/haagen-dazs

Original review: Oct. 25, 2020

I have eaten Haagen-Dazs Salted Caramel ice-cream for many years. It is usually absolutely delicious and very tempting to finish off the entire tub. However, I bought some yesterday, and when I tasted it, it appeared to be an entirely new recipe. It had no flavour. It was not rich and and creamy and didn't taste of salted caramel. It tasted watery and bland. What have they done to my favourite ice-cream??? I really need to know why they have changed the recipe. I will not be buying this again. This is so disappointing.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2020

My wife and I purchased two ice creams, I myself have never had Haagen-Dazs before but we were jonesing for some ice-cream and Andiccio 24 happens to sell it at their joint, so we got some off Ubereats. Neither of them were tasty or great the one thing they were, was expensive. R43.00 is a lot to pay for an ice cream that doesn't deliver on taste, nor on size. Sorry Haagen-Dazs... I'm sad to say that I'd rather buy a Magnum at the gas station.

Original review: July 24, 2020

I could not believe it but right when I opened the package I was wondering where the other half of the ice cream bar was? And now also finding out the ingredient of the product is equal to Mc Donald's. They lost us all. Haagen-Dazs fake **.

Haagen-Dazs Company Information