Car shoppers can be classified in different groups. Some are in search of luxury, some want economy.
Is it possible to find a car that offers both? It is if you are willing to spend up to $25,000 on a new car. In fact, there are many new sedans in that price range that offer a good ride, handling, fuel efficiency, features, value and yes, even a touch of luxury.
How do you know where to start looking? The editors at Kelley Blue Book recently rated the top 10 sedans under $25,000.
The list includes not only the longtime segment leaders one may expect to see, but also recommendations for lesser-known models and all-new nameplates with which car shoppers may not be as familiar.
- Volkswagen Passat – Starting price $20,765
- Mazda MAZDA3 – Starting price $15,995
- Honda Civic – Starting price $15,575
- Hyundai Sonota – Starting price $20,570
- Buick Verano – Starting price $23,470
- Honda Accord – Starting price $22,150
- Ford Fiesta – Starting price $13,995
- Toyota Camry – Starting price $22,715
- Hyundai Elantra – Starting price $16,120
- Subaru Legacy – Starting price $20,745
The variety of features and special trim available on these new sedans include all-wheel drive, achieving up to 40 mpg, tech-savvy features and infotainment systems, refined interiors, sporty ride and handling, quality, and reliability.
Base prices start as low as $13,995 and top out at $23,470, providing a broad range of affordable price points accessible for a large number of car shoppers.