The products may be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes.
No illnesses have been reported to date.
The recall includes Vulto Creamery Ouleout and Miranda soft wash-rind raw milk cheeses which were cut and packaged in clear plastic wrap with scale labels beginning with PLU codes 0200305 and 0200306 and "sell by" dates from 12/27/2016 to 03/28/2017.
The Ouleout products were sold at the following stores:
- 350 Grasmere Avenue, Fairfield, Conn.
- 115 Prospect Street, Cambridge, Mass.
The Miranda products were sold at the following stores:
- 170 Great Road, Bedford, Mass.
- 575 Worcester Road, Framingham, Mass.
- 647 Washington Street, Newton, Mass.
- 2 Somerset Street, Portland, Maine
- 1425 Central Avenue, Albany, N.Y.
- 250 7th Ave, New York, N.Y.
- 270 Greenwich Street, New York, N.Y.
What to do
Customers who purchased the recalled products may bring their receipts to the store for a full refund.
Consumers with questions may call 607-222-3995 Monday-Friday, 9:00 am - 4:00 pm (ET) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.