American Honda Motor Co., is recalling 19,086 pf the following vehicles:
- Model year 2009-2014 Acura TSXs,
- Model year 2011-2013 TSX Sport Wagons,
- Model year 2010-2012 ZDXs,
- Model year 2008-2012 Honda Accords,
- Model year 2010-2011 Accord Crosstours,
- Model year 2006-2011 Civics, Civic Hybrids & Civic NGVs,
- Model year 2012-2014 Crosstours,
- Model year 2007-2011 CR-Vs,
- Model year 2009-2013 Fits,
- Model year 2010-2013 Insights, and
- Model year 2009-2015 Pilots.
The front passenger airbag inflator may have been installed incorrectly during replacement.
An incorrectly installed inflator may not properly deploy the passenger front airbag in the event of a crash, increasing the risk of injury.
What to do
Honda will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the inflator installation and, if necessary, replace the passenger frontal air bag module assembly free of charge.
The recall is expected to begin June 28, 2019.
Owners may contact Honda customer service at 1-888-234-2138. Honda's numbers for this recall are M4O, P4R, T4Q, and W4P.
Keep an eye on your inbox, the lastest consumer news is on it's way!