Sunshine Mills is recalling Nature’s Menu Super Premium Dog Food with a Blend of Real Chicken & Quail.
The product may be contaminated with Salmonella.
No illnesses, injuries or complaints have been reported to date.
The recalled product, which come in a 3-pound bag with UPC codes 7015514363 and 7015514365, were sold in retail stores nationally and have the following lot codes:
- TE1 20/April /2020, TE1 21/April/2020, TE1 22/April/2020, TE2 20/April /2020, TE2 21/April/2020,
- TE2 22/April/2020, TE3 20/April/2020, TE3 21/April/2020, TE3 22/April/2020.
- The product comes in a 13.5-pound bag with the following lot codes:
- TB1 20/April /2020, TB1 21/April/2020, TB1 22/April/2020, TB2 20/April /2020, TB2 21/April/2020,
- TB2 22/April/2020, TB3 20/April/2020, TB3 21/April/2020, TB3 22/April/2020.
What to do
Customers who purchased the recalled product should discontinue use and may return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund.
Consumers may contact Sunshine Mills customer service at (800) 705-2111 from 7AM to 4PM (CT) Monday through Friday, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.