The Royal Ice Cream Company is expanding an earlier recall to include all products manufactured at its of Manchester, Conn., facility.
The products may be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes. There have been no illnesses reported to date.
The following items, packaged in pints, half gallons, Sandwiches, and portion control slices containing manufacturing plant number “CT121” or “CT#121,” are being recalled:
- Batch brand pints, all flavors
- Royal Ice Cream Brand half Gallons, pints, cakes, all specialties.
- Ronny Brook Ice cream all flavor pints & 3-gallon tubs
- New Orleans Ice cream all flavor pints & 2.5-gallon tubs
- Maple Valley Ice Cream all flavor pints
- Art Cream all pint Flavors
- Sweet Scoops Yogurt all pint Flavors
- Gelato Fiasco all pint Flavors
- Biggy Iggy’s Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Munson Chip Wich Ice Cream sandwiches
- Giffords Ice cream Sandwiches all flavors
- Chewy Louie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Snow Wich Ice Cream Sandwich
- Newport Creamery – Crazy Vanilla, Van & Choc, Vanilla & Coffee HG – only
- Dough Wich- Conn. 4 oz Cookie Dough sandwich -in flavors of , Vanilla, Chocolate and French Vanilla
- Doris Italian Markets- Florida- Spumoni wedge, Spumoni Half Gallon, Tartufo, Cannoli, Spumoni pie Slices.
- Highland Park Market brand ice cream, all sizes and all flavors
- Labriola's Italian Stores, Spumoni Ice Cream, 64 ounces
The recalled products were sold by retail stores in Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Vermont, New York, Louisiana, Florida, Texas, and New Hampshire.
What to do
Customers who purchased the recalled products should not consume them. Instead, they should return them to the place of purchase for a full refund.
Consumers with questions may contact the company at (860) 649-5358 Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (EST).