Olli Salumeria Americana of Oceanside, Calif., is recalling approximately 3,946 pounds of ready-to-eat meat products.
The products may be adulterated with Listeria monocytogenes.
There have been no confirmed reports of adverse reactions due to consumption of these products.
The the following not-heat-treated, shelf-stable, ready-to-eat items, packaged on January 19, 2018, are being recalled:
- 6-oz. packages of “Gusto NAPOLI APPLEWOOD-SMOKED SALAME” containing lot code 1000012821.
- 6-oz. packages of “Gusto CHORIZO SMOKED PAPRIKA” containing lot code 1000012812.
- 6-oz. packages of “Gusto SOPRESSATA BLACK PEPPERCORN SALAME” containing lot code 1000012811.
- 6-oz. packages of “Gusto TOSCANO FENNEL POLLEN SALAME” containing lot code 1000012805.
- 6-oz. packages of “Gusto PEPPERONI CLASSICALLY AMERICAN” containing lot code 1000012804.
- 175-gram packages of “OLLI MOLISANA PEPPER + GARLIC SALAMI” containing lot code 1000012808.
- 175-gram packages of “OLLI NAPOLI APPLEWOOD-SMOKED SALAMI” containing lot code 1000012810.
- 175-gram packages of “OLLI CALABRESE SPICY SALAMI” containing lot code 1000012807.
The recalled products, bearing establishment number “M-45334” inside the USDA mark of inspection, were shipped to retail locations nationwide and exported to Canada.
What to do
Customers who purchased the recalled products should not consume them, but discard them or return them to the place of purchase.
Consumers with questions regarding the recall may contact Olli Salumeria Americana at firstname.lastname@example.org.