Mountain Products of Lagrangeville, N.Y., is recalling approximately 467 pounds of Smokehouse brand bacon and Irish bangers sausages.
The products are formulated with breadcrumbs containing milk, soy and wheat, allergens which are not sub-listed on the finished product labels.
There have been no confirmed reports of adverse reactions due to consumption of these products.
The following items, produced between March 31, 201,4 and March 9, 2016, are being recalled:
- 1-lb. packages of “SMOKED CAJUN STYLE PORK SAUSAGE READY TO EAT” with packing dates of 1/5/15.
- 1-lb. packages of “HOT ITALIAN SAUSAGE” with packing dates of 9/9/15, 1/29/16, 3/9/16.
- 1-lb. packages of “SWEET ITALIAN SAUSAGE” with packing dates of 9/9/15 and 3/9/16.
- 1-lb. packages of “BREAKFAST SAUSAGE IN SHEEP CASING” with a packing date of 1/29/16.
- 1-lb. packages of “IRISH BANGERS” with packing dates of 3/31/14, 1/5/15, 3/10/15, 6/10/15, 7/15/15, 9/9/15, 1/29/16, 3/2/16 and 3/9/16.
- 1-lb. packages of “Giovanni’s Delizioso PARMESAN & OREGANO COUNTRY STYLE BACON” with a packing date of 11/20/15.
The recalled products bear establishment number “EST. M17458” inside the USDA mark of inspection and were shipped to retail locations in the Dutchess County, New York and California.
What to do
Customers who purchased these products should not consume them, but throw them away or return them to the place of purchase.
Consumers with questions about the recall may contact Mountain Products, at (845) 223-7900.