Hy-Vee of West Des Moines, Iowa, is recalling six of its meat and potato products across its eight-state region.
The products may be contaminated with Salmonella and Listeria monocytogenes.
No illnesses have been reported to date in connection with these products.
The following products "Best If Used By" date of October 22, 2018, or sooner are included in the call:
- Hy-Vee Bacon Wrapped Cowgirl Chicken Grillers – 8 ounce each UPC Code 023092600000
- Hy-Vee Fire Roasted Tomato, Spinach, Mozzarella Twice Baked Potato – 5 ounce each UPC Code 023755400000
- Hy-Vee Cowgirl Chicken Griller Patty – 6 ounce each UPC Code 023100200000
- Hy-Vee Gourmet Steakhouse Mushroom & Swiss Burger – 6 ounce each
- UPC Code 023168400000
- Hy-Vee Ground Beef Sliders Mushroom & Swiss – 2 ounce each UPC Code 023164300000
- Hy-Vee Ground Beef Sliders Mushroom & Swiss – 12 count, 30 ounces UPC Code 023266600000
What to do
Customers who purchased the recalled products should not consume them, but discard them or return them to their local Hy-Vee store for a full refund.
Consumers with questions may contact Hy-Vee 24 hours a day, seven days a week at (800) 772-4098.
Keep an eye on your inbox, the lastest consumer news is on it's way!