H-E-B is expanding its earlier recall of raw shelled pistachios to include “Fireside Roasted Nut Butter” produced in a limited number of H-E-B stores.
The product may be contaminated with Salmonella.
There have been no reports of illness to date.
The recalled product comes in prepackaged plastic containers labeled Fireside Roasted Nut Butter or in-store nut grinders specified for Fireside Roasted Nut Butter, and includes:
The recall is limited to the following stores:
- 5800 W Slaughter Ln, Austin, TX 78749
- 12400 W Hwy 71, Bee Cave, TX 78738
- 6900 Brodie Ln, Austin, TX 78745
- 2000 Ranch Rd 620 S, Lakeway, TX 78734
- 5895 San Felipe St, Houston, TX 77057
- 9710 Katy Fwy, Houston, TX 77055
- 9238 North Loop 1604 W, San Antonio, TX 78249
- 1150 North Loop 1604 W, San Antonio, TX 78248
- 23635 Wilderness Oak, San Antonio, TX 78258
What to do
Customers who purchased the recalled product can return it to the store for a full refund.
Consumers with questions or concerns may contact H-E-B customer service at 1-855-432-4438, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. (CST).