Gold Medal Packing of Rome, N.Y., is recalling approximately 4,607 pounds of boneless veal products that may be contaminated with E. coli O26 and O45.
There have been no confirmed reports of illness or adverse reactions due to consumption of these products.
The following products, produced and packaged between August 16, 2016, and October 25, 2016, are being recalled:
- 60-lb. boxes containing “BONELESS VEAL”.
- 2,387-lb. bin containing “TBS”.
- 10-lb. boxes containing “HEARTLAND VEAL BONELESS LEG CUTLET”.
- 10-lb. boxes containing “VEAL BONELESS LEG CUTLET”.
- 10-lb. boxes containing “VEAL BONELESS LEG TOP ROUND CUTLET”.
The recalled products, bearing establishment number “EST. 17965” inside the USDA mark of inspection, were shipped to distributor locations nationwide.
What to do
Customers who purchased these products should not consume them, but throw them away or return them to the place of purchase.
Consumers with questions regarding the recall may contact Dave Anguzza, Operations Manager, at (315) 337-1911, ext. 3.