Giant Tiger Stores Limited is recalling Celebrate brand frozen profiteroles and eclairs.
The products may be contaminated with Salmonella.
The Public Health Agency of Canada reports an investigation indicates an outbreak of Salmonella infections associated with the recalled products appears to be over.
The following products are being recalled:
Mini Chocolate Eclairs
8 858762 720047
|Celebrate||Classical Profiteroles / Classic Profiteroles||325 g||8 858762 720009||All codes|
The recalled products were sold at the following Giant Tiger stores in Canada:
- 417 Wellington St., St. Thomas, Ontario
- 350 Scott St., St. Catharines, Ontario
- 29 Chambers St., Smith Falls, Ontario
- 2480 Walkley Rd., Ottawa, Ontario
- 6061 Hazeldean Rd. Stittsville, Ontario
- 4501 Tecumseh Rd. East, Windsor, Ontario
- 330 avenue St-Laurent, Louiseville, Quebec
- 1254 boulevard Louis-XIV, Quebec City, Quebec
- 46 Robie St., Truro, Nova Scotia
What to do
Customers who purchased the recalled products should not consume them, but discard or return them to the store where purchased.
Consumers with questions may contact Giant Tiger customer service at (833) 848-4437 or online at https://www.gianttiger.com/category/customerservice/contact-us.do?locale=en_ca.